Jake and Audrey Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The older man said he had an 'appointment' in the city, and immediately left the house. Jake looked at Staci and said, "These people really are perverts, aren't they?"

Staci smiled, and answered, "Oh, you don't know the half of it."

Just then, Sylvia walked into the room completely nude and said, "You're overdressed, young man," as she knelt, pulled down his shorts, and started sucking his hardening cock.

Staci gave Jake a kiss, and said, "See you later sweetie," as she walked out the door. When Sylvia got Jake completely hard, Jake grabbed her under her arms, pulling her mouth off him, turned her around, and pushed her forward, bending her over back of the living room couch. He pushed her down, spread he ass cheeks, and drove his steel hard manhood into her dripping wet vagina.

When the head of his cock slammed into her cervix, she screamed, "FUCK!" He fucked her like a madman for the next twenty minutes, making her cum five times before he filled her with his seed.

For some reason, is cock stayed hard after he came, so he grabbed a handful of their combined juices that were dripping out of her vagina, and smeared them on and in her ass. Next, he drove his cock into her asshole, causing her to scream even louder. He fucked her mercilessly for another ten minutes until they came together. When Jake pulled his now softening cock out of her distended anus, he noticed Sylvia was asleep. He picked the unconscious woman up, and gently placed her on the couch, covering her with a throw.

Jake walked into the kitchen, found a glass sitting on the counter next to the sink, and filled it from the cold water tap in the sink. He drank while staring out the window at the surf, until he heard stirring in the other room.

He placed the now empty glass in the sink, and walked back into the living room. Once there, he saw Sylvia, uncovered and half asleep, with her fingers playing with her mature vulva. He knelt on the floor next to the couch, and grasped the older woman's wrists. As he pulled her hands away from his prize, he became aware of the difference in the aroma emanating from the older woman's cunt.

He decided that she didn't have a vagina, a honey pot, or a pussy. This woman had a cunt, and although it was very sexy, the aroma was different. When he tasted her juices while licking her, and sucking on her large, meaty, dark brown inner lips, he realized that she was delicious, but more pungent tasting than the younger women he was used to.

As he dined on this meal that was 'aged to perfection', she started to 'come alive', grasping his head and pressing him into her. Next, she wrapped her legs around his head, and 'trapped' him there. He continued his ministrations and drank her 'love juice' as she became more and more aroused. When Sylvia finally came, she filled his mouth with her ejaculate, she screamed, and released him from her embrace.

When Jake had drunk his fill, he climbed up and drove his rejuvenated cock deep into the older woman's oozing cunt. He fucked her mercilessly for the next hour, giving her more orgasms than either count. Finally, he pulled out of her, and jacked off on her huge boobs.

As he walked into the bathroom, and cleaned himself off he thought, 'This woman is insatiable. I hope I have done a good job, because I don't think I have another fuck in me right now.' He Was sitting on the front porch of Sylvia's house when Staci came walking up the walkway.

Staci sat down next to him on the wicker loveseat on the older couple's porch and said, "You look tired Jake, are you all fucked out?"

Jake sighed and said, "Not quite, but that old woman has stamina. For a while there I was wondering If I could keep up with her."

Staci kissed him and said, "Come on sweetie, let's go home and soak in the spa."

At the other end of the Island, Kaci and Audrey had just finished with their shopping, and were sitting under the awning of a local bistro, drinking lattes and enjoying the late summer sea breezes. They had already visited the local grocers to stock up on staples, such as milk, sugar, cold cereal, butter, and snacks such as chips and pretzels. Next, they had stopped by the local delicatessen, where the bought hard salami, provolone, and artisan bread. They walked through the farmers market, where they stocked up on fresh vegetables and fruits, as well as four large sweet potatoes. Finally, they stopped by the docks, where Kaci picked out four live, locally caught, lobsters. The fisherman who sold them helped the ladies load them into the cooler Kaci had insisted on bringing with them.

After loading their purchases into the Focus, were chatting about the variety of items that were available on the small island. Just then, two young men walked by, and one of them stopped in his tracks and said, "Kaci? My god it is you. Where have you been, and what have you been doing?"

Kaci smiled, and said, "Hi Preston, Staci and I have been hanging out at home. This is Audrey O'Reilly, our cousin Traci's half-sister. She and her husband are students at BC, and are visiting us this weekend. Have a seat, please. "

After they sat, Kaci introduced the two hansom young men, saying, "Audrey, this is Preston Romney, and Jack Schlossberg. We met last year at Hyannis Port at a party, and Traci spent a lot of time with Jack. Oh Jack, I'm sorry to tell you that Traci is officially 'off the market'."

The conversation went on for a while, and finally Kaci said, "If you boys are not doing anything later in the week, stop by the cottage and we can have a party. We'll have a great time because you'll each have a girl, and we can trade off."

The men said they would be in touch, and they all said their goodbyes. When they were out of earshot, Audrey leaned over and whispered, "Is Jack the 'Kennedy' that Traci fucked last summer?" When Kaci only nodded, both ladies broke out into uncontrollable laughter.

They finished their latte's and headed for home.

I am sorry that there has been such a long gap in my postings. Other things in my life too precedence over my writing. I hope you like this new chapter of my tale of intrigue and debauchery. Please let me know in the comments if you would like this series to continue.