Jake and Audrey Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled and replied, "I'm sure it is exactly as much as I love you."

She smiled back at him and asked, "I really don't want to break this spell, but I really have to pee." As she climbed off him, their uncoupling made that familiar 'slurping' sound, and they both started giggling. She held her hand over her vaginal opening to keep the ooze from leaking out, and made her way to the bathroom.

He followed her, and watched as his seed oozed out of her and mad a 'plopping' sound as it fell into the toilet. When that was done and she started to urinate, he said, "Could you please scoot back a bit, I have to pee too."

She scooted back, and as he walked up to her, she took his now soft cock in her small hands and pointed it to the gap between her and the front of the bowl. She watched, fascinated, as his stream joined his semen and her urine in the bowl, swirling around like some abstract artist's work of art.

When he finished, she shook of the remaining drops from its end, and took him into her mouth, licking and sucking him clean of their combined juices. When she was finished 'cleaning' him, she stood up. He then knelt in front of her, and returned the favor, licking her nether region, and swallowing the remnants of their morning tryst.

Next, they walked into the kitchen, still nude, and made breakfast. Jake made coffee, and Audrey made oatmeal and toast. As they ate, Jake asked, "What would you like to do today, Darling?"

She smiled and said, "Since we don't have any classes for a week or so, why don't we drive down to the Vineyard, and visit Traci's cousins?"

He smiled at his bride and said, "Since it is still early, I think that the twins may not be awake yet. Why don't we get dressed and familiarize ourselves with our new neighborhood. We could check out some of the local shops, visit the bookstore and buy our textbooks, and find a nice coffee shop so we can sample the local caffeinated beverage offerings. We could call them from there and ask if they would like us to visit."

Audrey smiled and said, "Sounds like a plan to me," and they finished eating their breakfast. Later they bathed, dressed, and headed out down the street toward the campus.

The first place they visited was a small delicatessen that specialized in ethnic foods from all over the world. While most of the items were unfamiliar to the young couple, they were happy to see that the store also sold the staple goods, coffee, sugar, milk, Wonder bread, as well as cold cuts and cheeses, that they were familiar with.

They struck up a conversation with the owner who offered them samples of his home-made liverwurst. When Jake told Bernard they had just moved into the neighborhood and were living upstairs from Sophie Marconi, he smiled and asked, "You don't sound like you are from around here, so where did you call home before?"

Jake hesitated, and then replied, "We're newlyweds, and we met in private school, in Rhode Island."

The old man smiled and said, "Ah, I see. That explains the accent. I hope to see you again, Aunt Sophie has us deliver to her house quite often, so anytime you need something, just give us a call."

The young couple smiled, said they would, and calmly walked out of the store. When they were outside and half a block away, Audrey said to her husband, "Damn Jake, I thought we were busted there for a while. I just realized that we do sound different than everyone else here. Why did you say we were from Rhode Island?"

He stopped walking, turned, looked into his wife's eyes and said, "I panicked at first when I thought we had been found out, and then I remembered that Jackson grew up in Rhode Island. I realized that he talked differently than Vinnie, and that made sense, so I just blurted it out. I know we have a lot to adjust to in our new lives, and how we speak will be a big part of our adjustment. The fact that Rhode Island is next door will work for us until we assimilate."

She gave him a big hug and kiss, and whispered in his ear, "That was quick thinking but perhaps we should have a chat with Cousin Vinnie about this issue."

He nodded, smiled, and they continued their stroll down the street. In the next block, they walked into a clothing store that seemed to cater to members of their generation. They browsed through the store, and decided to buy matching tee shirts with BOSTON COLLEGE in script printed on the front.

They continued down the block, and walked into the BC Bookstore. The took out their textbook list, and started shopping for what they would need when they stared school. Within an hour, they had their books bought, along with the other incidental items they would need for their first semester.

As they walked out of the bookstore, they noticed a small bistro across the street. They crossed at the street corner, carrying their two full shopping bags, and sat at a small round table under the Brookline Bistro's canopy. When the young waitress asked them what they would like, Jake told her that they were new to the area, and asked he what they were famous for.

The young lady smiled and said, "My name is Kylie, and our hazelnut latte is the best in town!"

Jake smiled and said, "That sounds wonderful Kylie, bring us two mediums, and two of whatever fresh scones you have."

The young lady thanked them, and left to place their order.

After she left, Jake said," Sweetheart, it's after eleven, why don't you give the twins a call."

Audrey smiled, and took out her cellphone, and the paper with the number Vinnie had given her husband, and dialed.

Staci was standing on the deck of their beach house, watching the surf roll in as the tide rose when she heard the cordless telephone ringing in the kitchen. Before she got into the house to answer it, her sister already had it up to her ear saying, "Hello, this is Kaci, who's this." She paused to listen and said "Audrey? Audrey who?" she looked at her sister and asked, "We don't know anyone named Audrey, do we?"

Staci took the phone away from her sister and said, "We sure as fuck's sake do Sis," and talked into the phone, "Audrey, this is Staci, my dumbass sister didn't remember you, but I sure do. You have one of the best tasting pussies I've ever eaten. Where the fuck are you girl?" Staci listened for a full minute while her sister was trying to grab the phone away from her, and finally said, "Fantastic, see you this afternoon. What are you driving?" She listened some more and said, "Great we'll watch for you, see you then." And disconnected the call.

Kaci looked sternly at her sister and asked, "Just who the fuck was that?"

"That, my loving sister was that hot, horny, redheaded friend of our cousin Traci, from Illinois." Staci replied, and continued, "She's married to that redheaded hunk Jake that she was fucking at the spa party. They are living up in Brookline at Aunt Sophie's now, and they are driving one of cousin Vinnie's heaps down here to fuck our brains out as we speak."

Kaci started to grin as she absorbed what her sister just told her and said, "Yahoo, we're gonna get us some redheaded cock and pussy!"

Three and a half hours later, the twins were standing stark naked on their deck waiting for the young couple to arrive. When Kaci said she saw a cloud of dust on the horizon, Staci grabbed the binoculars and stared at the dust cloud her sister had just pointed to.

After a moment, she lowered the binoculars and said, "Kaci, do you remember that old blue Focus of Vinnie's that we learned to drive on?" When Kaci answered her with an affirmative nod, Staci said, "It's coming down the road right now."

When the old Ford compact finally came to a stop in front of the beach house, the naked twins were already standing on either side, and opened the doors before the young couple had unbuckled their seat belts. Jake exited the car into the arms of Kaci, and Audrey into Staci's. The four of them walked, arm-in-arm into the house, and the young couple were stripped of their clothes before they could even say a word.

Kaci pushed Jake onto the couch, knelt in front of him, and swallowed his hardening cock, before he had a chance to react. Audrey smiled at the combined look of confusion and ecstasy on her husband's face, as she was led into the bedroom where Staci dragged her onto the huge California King bed in the middle of the room.

The two ladies embraced and started kissing each other passionately. They fondled each other, and eventually ended up with their heads buried between each other's legs, dining on the dripping wet vagina in front of them. Soon fingers were added, and as they sucked their partner's clitoris and hood into their mouths, each had two fingers buried in their partner's vagina, and one in the pucker. They soon brought each other to orgasms, and as they were basking in the afterglow, they heard, "OOHH FUUCCKK!!!" coming from the living room.

In the other room, Jake, sensing that he was getting too close to an orgasm, grasped the energetic cocksucker Kaci, lifting her, causing his manhood to slip out of her mouth. He turned her around, and impaled her dripping vagina on his hard cock. This caused the young brunette to scream the expletive her twin and his wife heard from the bedroom.

Audrey and Staci climbed off the bed and walked, hand-in-hand into the living room, where they saw Staci flailing as she rode Audrey's husband's cock. The two ladies sat on the couch on either side of the copulating couple, and each started sucking on one of Kaci's nipples. This sent the young woman over the edge, and as her orgasm caused her Kegel's to clamp down on Jake's cock, he exploded, filling her vagina with his seed.

When Jake and Kaci finally came down from their orgasmic fog, Staci said, "Let's go to the beach!" The four of them walked out of the house and washed each other under the outdoor shower. Next, Staci grabbed the beach bag and four large beach towels, before they all walked, naked and barefoot, down the shore toward the same 'clothing optional' beach that Traci and her father had spent time at, the previous summer.

When they arrived, they were greeted by a dozen or so men and women. The twins introduced the young couple to their friends as, "Traci's half-sister and her husband." One of the professor's former harem members, Sylvia Bronson, a forty-something redhead with huge boobs asked Jake if he liked older women,

Jake answered, "I do now!" as he fondled her 40DD's. Then he knelt in front of her and started sucking on her large, dark red nipples.

"OOHH, can I take him home with me?" Sylvia squealed.

"Perhaps later," Staci said, "I haven't had the chance to fuck him yet."

When he looked up and saw her frowning, Jake stopped sucking on her nipples, stood up and said, "I'll come over and take care of your pretty redheaded pussy with my hard, redheaded cock tomorrow afternoon, OK?"

She smiled when he stood and kissed her full on the mouth. She then dropped to her knees, took his hardening cock into her mouth, relaxed her throat, and swallowed him until her lips touched his red pubic hair.

When she released his now hard manhood, and let it slide from her mouth, she stood and said, "I'll hold you to that young man."

Audrey smiled and said, "Jake honey, why don't you take care of this horny lady right now, since she was nice enough to get you hard."

Staci spread one of the beach towels on the ground and directed Jake to lie on his back.

Audrey said, "Go ahead Sylvia, I want you to enjoy my husband's cock. I know it's not nearly as big as the Professor's, but I can tell you are in need of a good fucking."

The older redhead didn't hesitate, and squatted over Jake's cock, impaling herself on him. When she hit bottom, and the head of his cock touched her cervix, both Jake and Sylvia let out a loud groan. He grabbed her huge boobies, and started mauling them as she started riding him like a madwoman. The crowd formed a ring around the copulating couple and began to chant, "FUCK HIM, FUCK HIM, FUCK HIM, FUCK HIM," in time with their thrusts.

Time seemed to stand still as the two lovers slammed into each other with increasing intensity, soon the older woman could take no more. She screamed "OHHH FUCCKK," as she started to shake and her Kegels clamped down on Jake's cock. This caused him to lose control and shoot his seed deep into her orgasming vagina.

Finally, she collapsed on top of the young man, and when they both regained consciousness, they heard cheering and clapping coming from the throng that had gathered around them.

When Sylvia rolled off Jake, Staci knelt between Jake's legs and sucked him clean. At the same time, Kaci knelt between Sylvia's legs and proceeded to dine on the juices that were dripping from the older woman's vagina.

When Staci finished with Jake, two of the men that were in the crowd watching the older redhead try to fuck the young redheaded stud's brains out, helped him stand. They congratulated him on his performance, saying, "Good job man, you really took care of that horny old cunt!"

At the same time, Staci was telling Sylvia, "Jake will be over at your house tomorrow after lunch, about 1PM. We will expect him home for dinner at about seven. If you don't get greedy, Kaci and I will allow limited access to Jake's beautiful cock."

She continued, "If things get out of hand, or if you tell any of the other members of the Professor's 'Harem' about this, we will cut you off in a heartbeat. You see, Jake and Audrey are newlyweds, so we are not willing to share him like we did with Traci's father."

The older woman thanked the twins and agreed to their terms.

The sun was getting low in the sky, so Jake, Audrey and the twins decided it was time to head back to the beach house. The four of them gathered their belongings and headed back to the house. When they got there, Stacy turned the hot tub on while Kaci and Audrey went into the house to get two bottles of chilled bottles of merlot.

When the two ladies came out of the house, Audrey saw her husband leaning on the deck railing gazing at the ocean at the beautiful colors the sun was painting the clouds. She handed the glasses to Staci, walked over to her husband, put her arms around him, and kissed him passionately. When they broke their embrace, they gazed into each other's eyes and said, in unison, "This is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen," referring to the sunset over the ocean.

Staci looked at Kaci and said, "Those two are so much in love, they are like one person." Her sister agreed, nodding wordlessly. As the sun slipped silently beneath the horizon, the young couple came out of their fog, and noticed the lights on the deck were on. Then they heard the whirring of the hot tub, and turned around to see the cousins enjoying the pulsating waters therein.

As they climbed into the spa, they were each handed a glass of wine, and Staci proposed as toast, "To us, friends and lovers, forever." The four of them clinked glasses, and downed the entire glassfuls at the same time.

Staci refilled the glasses with the last of the first bottle, and said to the young couple, "Have you heard the news that that Traci has a boyfriend?"

Jake said, "No, we have not been in contact with the Powell's since Saul 'whisked us away' from our hotel room during our honeymoon."

Audrey added, "Please tell us all about the man who has captured my 'sisters' heart."

Kaci said, "Well his name is Jon Baker, he's handsome, and according to Traci, he has a cock that is almost as big as the Professor's. He lives with his single mother who's a redhead, has big boobs, and has been fucking him since he was sixteen."

Audrey replied, "That sounds like a match made in heaven for Traci. Has she fucked his mother yet?"

Staci said, "That's the best part yet. Jon's mother, Rosalyn, just joined the staff of the English Department, and the five of them have been fucking each other silly since Traci and Jon did the deed on their first date. They did it in the back seat of his mother's car, while parked on the same dirt road in the middle of a cornfield where the Professor and Traci's mom first fucked before Traci was born! Also, the Powell's joined a nudist club in Indiana, where they spent the Fourth of July weekend there, fucking each other and more than a dozen of the other campers.

Jake and Audrey looked at each other and mouthed silently, "Holy Fuck!"

The twins smiled, and Kaci said, "Talk about living the sexual dream, right?"

Then Jake asked, "I hate to change the subject, but what was the deal with Sylvia, and what did you mean about the Professor's harem?'

Staci proceeded to explain about the 'arrangement' they had with a dozen of the local ladies when the Professor spent part of the previous summer with them and Traci. She explained how many of the middle-aged women on their end of the island were not being 'taken care of' by their husbands. The men were more than happy to allow Jackson to 'service' their women, so that they could take care of other 'business'."

Kaci added, "Mostly, the men were busy fucking their mistresses up in the city, because they felt their wife's pussies were 'all worn out'. The fact that the Professor's 'Monster' fit the bill, so to speak, made everyone happy."

The conversation about the Professor's exploits went on until the wine glasses were empty. Then Staci reached under the water and grasped Jake's now hard manhood. She kissed him and said, "I need this in me, right now!" She climbed astride him and impaled herself on his tumescence, exclaiming, "Now that's what I'm talkin' about," as the head of his cock slammed into her cervix.

Audrey and Kaci watched the copulating couple across from them for a few moments, before they started kissing and shoving several fingers into each other's vaginas. For the next two hours, the four of them took turns until Jake had filled all three of the ladies' vaginas with his seed, all three ladies had swallowed his load, and the ladies had all been licked to oblivion by both male and female tongues.

What finally stopped their frolicking was their four stomachs growling from hunger for something more substantial than sperm and vaginal fluids. They all climbed out of the Spa, and Kaci shut down the Spa and turned off the outdoor lights, before joining the other three inside the beach house.

They ate their fill, and realized that a trip to the local market was in order the next day. It was decided that Audrey would accompany Staci into town the next morning, and Kaci would drop Jake off at Sylvia's house, and pick him up late in the afternoon.

The four retired to the California King bed in the master bedroom, and snuggled together, falling asleep almost immediately. Staci was the first to awaken the next morning, and when she noticed Jake's morning wood. When she realized her vagina was very wet, she took advantage of Jake's tumescence, and impaled herself on him.

The movement of the bed woke up Audrey and Kaci, and when they saw their bedmates fucking besides them, they got into the sixty-nine position and ate each other for breakfast. After an hour, they all got hungry for something more substantial, and cooked bacon, eggs, and pancakes.

After breakfast, they took a communal shower outdoors on the deck, and dressed for the day. At about ten in the morning, Audrey and Staci climbed into the old Ford and headed for Vineyard Haven, where they planned on shopping at the small grocery store, the farmer's market, and the seafood shop on the docks.

Soon after they left, Staci, wearing a tiny knit bikini, led Jake, who was only rearing a pair of board shorts, to Sylvia's house. When she knocked on the door, Bradford, Sylvia's husband answered it, and invited them in. Staci introduced Jake as Traci's half-sister's husband from out of town, and said he was there to 'take care of' Sylvia's needs. Jake blushed, but the older man shook his hand, thanked him, and said he was glad to have him 'take care' of his wife, "because she has been a real bitch lately."