Jamie's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna invited Becca to join us on our upcoming night out, if she wishes. The only limits to the girl's activities amongst themselves—including Jill—were participant's imaginations, with the single exception that Jill's cock would not be sliding into any other than Anna's orifices.

After the discussion, Becca quietly asked Anna to use a shower, and got the go ahead for the one down the hall. I was in the kitchen at the time, and as Anna and Becky were opening another bottle of wine, I walked down the hall to use the bathroom. I walked in, and Becca had just gotten out of the shower. She gasped seeing me and covered up with the towel, as I offered a quick apology. Then with a sexy smirk, she dropped the towel, and just stood there totally nude letting me look her over.

"See anything you like, darling?" she said in a calm sexy voice.

"Yeah Becca, I do!" I said waiting to see what would happen.

She walked up to me, pushed her still moist body into mine and her arms around my neck, and kissed me passionately. She backed away, looked at me and said,

"So do I!"

Then she turned away from me, bent over at the waist with her legs open, and picked up her shorts from the floor and put them on without her underwear and her top without her bra which she stuffed into her little athletic bag. As she exited, she smiled, ran her hand down my front, and squeezed my package, saying, "See ya!"

She joined the girls and Anna wondered aloud where I was. Becca volunteered,

"I heard someone in the bedroom at the end of the hall, maybe he is there!"

I heard her say that, and quickly stepped into the bedroom, and changed into a clean shirt and blue jeans. I slowly walked out without making eye contact with Becca, sat next to Anna, who poured me a glass of wine, and the evening continued without further excitement.

As the night waned, and the stir-fry made and eaten, Anna and I retired to our room, leaving the two Rebecca's to decide their own fates. They stayed up and talked, giggled, and danced together a while with some music and more wine, and then they ended up settling together in Becky's room.

After Anna and I made love for the second time that night, we laid in each other's arms quietly talking about tonight's conversations. I wanted to be sure that Anna was truly comfortable with our decisions, and was not being talked into something she didn't like by the rest of us. She said that it was truly okay with her for Jill to have some room to explore her sexuality.

I asked Anna a we laid together, "What about Becca? She is with Becky tonight, and you know that Becky sometimes likes to join us in our bed in the morning!" Anna answered rather sleepily,

"Becky can join us, (yawn!) but not Becca—not yet anyway! 'Night baby!"

Then she yawned again, and turned over. Anna fell asleep quickly, but I had trouble getting to sleep with all of this going through my mind. But I did eventually fall asleep, and entered into a very weird dream:

I was in bed with Tom or someone, dressed as Jill. Having put me face down on the bed, he pulled my panties down, and slid my dress up over my ass. I felt his breath, and then his lips on my silky ass cheeks. He slid his hands gently over my little female ass, with his fingers sliding between the cheeks.

Then he pushed one finger deep into me, applying a cool cream to my puckered hole. His finger played with me, massaging my fleshy insides. After a short pause, I felt the tip of his cock pushing against me, and then slowly into me, taking my virginity. I gasped as it felt too big to fit ... but with some effort, it did fit! It hurt! He pulled it out, and slid it back in further. With his strong hands on my soft hips, he slid it in all the way. I was being fucked by another man!

I cried out a little from the pain, but it became easier as he increased the strength and pace of his strokes. My tears from pain turned to cries of pleasure as he started pounding me hard and I could feel his full length sliding into me. I could also feel his coarse hair tickling my satiny buttocks.

He muttered something about how pretty I was, and how he loved fucking me, as he continued the onslaught. I found myself pushing up against his thrust—enjoying them! His grunts, and my moans came in an easy rhythm until he stiffened with a final long groan, and released deep inside me. I came as well, shuddering as my stomach sipped and slid over my deposits on the bedding.

I felt his large cock throbbing as he held it in me. His arms went around me holding me in a lover's embrace. He massaged the small swellings of my nascent breasts, and played with my nipples. Jill was now a woman in a very real sense, as I luxuriated in my feelings of complete submission to this man.

He turned me over, kissed me so sweetly and looked into my eyes telling me how beautiful I was. He kissed my breasts, my stomach, and then he took my small slender penis into his mouth and sucked me until I came again in his mouth. He then kissed me openmouthed, so I could taste my come ... on his ... (the scene was starting to fade!) ... on his tongue, and smell it ... on his ... his breath ... (fading) ... he let me ... let me ... take his ... (fading) ... take ... his ... his ... (gone!)

The smell of coffee ended my dream and my sleep. The next thing I knew for sure, was that it was morning and Anna was kissing me. I awoke still a little shaken (but aroused) by my dream.

"Did you sleep well, darling?" She asked.

"Mmm, yeah, sort of! You?" I answered still a little sleepy.

"Not very well. I had a bad dream ... it was about you sort of, dressed as Jill. It was so detailed it scared me a little—worried me. Is that weird honey?"

"Yeah, a little! But, you don't have to worry about me, I won't break the agreement we made last night! You are my girl, and I will respect that ... even as Jill."

Anna got out of the bed and she looked so good in her morning nude ... especially with her tousled hair, flashing blue eyes, and flushed cheeks ... gorgeous! She slid her arms around me, pushed her tits into my chest as she kissed me. As she headed toward the shower, I gave her a sharp, friendly slap on the ass. She looked back over her shoulder with a look of both surprise, and enjoyment.

"Ohhh, I could get used to that Jamie honey!" I laughed and walked down the hall for breakfast.

About halfway down the hall, the door to Becky's room burst open and I ran right into the Rebecca's both completely nude. They were heading for the other bathroom shower and they knocked me down and sprawled over on top of me.

Before I realized which way was up, I had tits, pussies, and asses all over me kissing me and sticking their diminutive hands up my T-shirt and onto my chest and down into my pants. I had someone's pussy in my face—her moist lips on my lips—but I didn't know whose it was—didn't much care! Whoever it was, she smelled and tasted wonderful!

Becca turned around quickly and kissed me, so I assumed that the sweet tasting musky crotch was hers. I struggled to get up and I turned right into an embrace with Becky, with both girls giggling their heads off. Becky said, "Mornin' Jamie!" and then she kissed me.

As quickly as the sweet smelling and tasting train wreck had appeared, they disappeared into the bathroom, pushing, giggling, slapping, and laughing.

I was making a simple breakfast of eggs, bacon, and toast for the girls. Anna arrived first, filled a plate for herself and sat on a stool at the counter wearing a knit shirt and shorts. I served her a cup of coffee as the other girls came in, just in bras and panties. They made a very pretty sight ... Becca is a little taller and slenderer than Becky is, and Becky is a little fleshier with large round breasts.

Becca looked at me, dropped her eyes and blushed with an embarrassed smile. Then she slowly raised them, and looking into her lovely face gave me a little shiver. She slowly formed a smile that was attractive in a strange way. Almost as if she knew something, I did not.

She looked away as Becky got a plate for both of them, and I poured them each a cup of coffee. We all sat, ate and talked. Becky started talking about the upcoming girl's night next Friday, for the four of us, with Jill as the fourth. Becca asked if she can be part of the make-up team to get me ready, and Becky volunteered,

"You can get her dressed, I will make her up, and Anna is a miracle-worker with hairdo's and can do Jill." Looking at me, she said,

"We will turn you into a very pretty little girl, Jamie!"

Becca added with a laugh, "Don't make him look too pretty, we want to attract dance partners too!" The girls all laugh and agree.

She had to go home, and returned to Becky's room and dressed. She came into the kitchen, to say goodbyes, and asked us not to forget her for Friday night. Becky volunteered to call her and Becca tapped her number into Becky's phone. Anna asked me to see her to the door since she and Becky were cleaning up in the kitchen.

When we reached the door Becca looked around, and seeing that we are out of sight of the kitchen, slid her arm around my neck, and opening her mouth, kissed me as passionately as she could. I felt her sweet tongue slide into my mouth, and she pushed her tits into me chest. She slid her hands down my body and over my front. She pulled away, and laughed a little.

"Wow, honey! what was that for?" I asked, surprised.

"I have wanted to do that since you sat down with me on the grass yesterday. Look, Jamie, you have already had your face in my pussy, so I don't think a little kiss is too much. See you on Friday, handsome!" then she gently put her hand on my shoulder and said, "Be careful, dear Jamie!"

She smiled, winked at me, and was gone leaving me still holding the door, with my mouth agape. I walked back to the girls, poured myself another cup of coffee, and sat down. When I looked up, both the girls were both looking at me and smiling. Anna asked,

"Was it a nice kiss, Jamie?"

"She gave me a goodbye tonsillectomy with her tongue!"

The two girls laughed heartily, and Anna said to Becky, "That's alright, I like her! Don't lose her number, Becky!"

~ ~ ~

Part 03:

Friday night came, and Becca was over for dinner, after which the girls started to work on me, turning me into Jill. I sat for Becky in a T-shirt and shorts as she made me up, and Anna took over and did my hair. With all of the delicate female hands on me, I was starting to get hard.

By the time I was finished it was Becca's turn to undress and dress me. The girls insisted on doing everything for me, after all, I am a doll being played with by three girls. Becca helped me pull my T-shirt off over my head, and then she knelt in front of me, unbuttoned and unzipped my shorts. She smiled when she saw my tenting boxer briefs, and was compelled to give me a little squeeze before she pulled them down.

As she lowered them, my now fully erect cock sprang out almost in her face. She giggled, and traced her finger along the shaft and used her fingertips to play with my balls, and then she gave me that inscrutable smile again looking into my eyes. Then she raised her voice to Anna and said,

"Anna, I think we have a problem here!"

Anna saw the problem and said,

"Mmm, I expected that, so if you guys can take care of him up top, I will take care of ... this!"

The girls closed in on me, Becca gave my cock a squeeze, as she rose. and then she started kissing me, with Becky's help. But, the girls kissed each other as much as they kissed me. The idea was to get me so over-stimulated, that I would not become aroused after they had me safely tucked in. I felt Anna's lips on my cock and she slid her mouth onto it.

She gave me a quick but expert blowjob, and I came in her mouth. The other girls held me until my shudders subsided, Anna cleaned me up with a warm wet cloth, and showed Becca how to tuck me in properly.

I felt Becca's delicate fingers on my cock and balls again, and she took advantage by handling me a little. She pushed my testicles up into my abdominal cavity. Then she tucked my cock under, and taped it in place quickly pulling my very tight lacy boy shorts up to keep everything in place.

She gave the whole thing a little love pat to signal, job done! She stood, looked me in the eyes with her lips nearly touching mine, and smoothed her hand over my mound to make sure I was properly up and out of the way. I could smell her sweet breath, and then she pushed me back onto the bed, put my stockings on pulling them all the way up, taking her sweet time to touch my soft skin at the top. She looked in my eyes, and gave me a very sweet smile.

Anna brought over my garter belt, breast forms and bra for Becca to fit to me. She dug my dress out of the closet. It was a kind of a dusty silver-red color, and although it had a tight bodice, the skirt was a little looser fitting. The hem went only to my mid-thigh, just under the lacy band at the top of my stockings.

Becca wrapped the garter belt around me, and fastened my stockings to it. Wearing all the sexy straps silk, and lace made me feel like a girl! Anna put the breast forms put in place while Becca was working on the garter belt, then Becca put my bra on from the front, and as she reached around me to fasten it, she looked into my eyes with a slight smile. I saw something l liked in Becca's sweet face. She knew it too.

Becca giggled seeing my latex boobs and playfully fingered the nipples. She was amazed at how real they felt. She helped me on with my dress, fastened the belt, and then helped me on with the matching four-inch heels.

I was complete, and Anna escorted me over the the full-length mirror. I gasped when I saw my I image in the mirror. I will never get used to seeing the transformation. I was pretty, slender and sexy. Anna was still standing behind me, she reached up and kissed me on the neck and said,

"Jamie, you look so pretty!" Then with a pause she whispered, "Be a good girl tonight honey!"

What no one knew (and I found out later), was that on Wednesday, Becky took Tom's card off the top of my dresser, and called him to let him know where we were going on Friday. She asked him to come a little late to let Jill have some dance partners before he showed up.

I didn't know her motivation, but I am guessing that she might have had a thing for Tom, and felt that she was a better alternative for him than Jill who is out of reach, due to her committed relationship and ... split personality.

We started for the club at about nine o'clock, since that scene doesn't start very early. The place was packed, but Becca was smart enough to reserve a table near the dancefloor. When she slipped a twenty into the hand of the club host, he showed us right to our table. We were four pretty girls, out on the town and looking for fun.

It took us a while to get our first drinks, and we danced to the first spirited number with each other. I started out dancing with Anna, but we switched partners, and I danced with Becca. She looked very pretty in an electric blue dress that perfectly fit her slim figure. It was very short, and revealed a lot of leg!

As we walked back to the table, I felt Becca's hand slide over my ass. I looked back and she just giggled. I decided to try to stay away from Becca, since I think she liked Jamie too much. The other girls didn't notice it because she was smart about it. A little kiss here, and a little touch there, goes mostly unnoticed.

I saw a nice man approach out table, and there was always some anticipation as to which one of us someone would approach first. As it happened, he reached for my hand, and led me to the dancefloor.

As I walked away from the girls, I heard Becca complain,

"You guys! You made her too pretty!" Then I heard them all giggle together.

I had butterflies in my stomach as this man held my hand, leading me as if I were a little girl. The song happened to be a relatively slow one, and I put my arms up the wrong way ... as a man would, but he corrected me by saying,

"I would prefer to lead if it is all the same to you, honey." I just smiled with a slight blush of embarrassment.

He was about forty, and not classically handsome, but very nice looking, slender and somewhat athletic, with a hint of grey at the temples. He told me that I was by far, the prettiest girl at the table,

"Oh no!" I heard myself protest, "The one with the light brown hair in the little black dress is much prettier!" I was talking about Anna of course, even as Jill I am biased.

"Okay, I will ask her next! I'll tell her you recommended her! I'm TJ, what's your name honey?"

"Hi TJ, I'm Jill!"

"Lovely! Jill what?"

"Huh uh, no last names!" I said gaining a measure of confidence in my get-up.

"Well, you sure are pretty! Would you like to go outside for a little air after the dance?"

"No, I'm fine here, plus we just got here, and I just met you TJ!"

We continued to talk a little, mostly I suppose to distract me from the fact that he had pulled me in a little tighter, and his hand slipped off my hip to the top of my ass. After the dance, I looked over at Anna with a pleading look in my face. She got up to join us on the floor and into our conversation. I feigned a sore foot, and left TJ with Anna.

She understood that TJ needed a more experienced woman to keep him in line, and she danced with him to the next number. He pulled her in close, but she very adroitly maneuvered him back to a proper distance. When his hand slipped down onto her ass, I heard her say as she put it back on her hip,

"Now, now TJ. We have to be a good boy out in public. Didn't Mom ever teach you that?"

He smiled and said, "Okay, okay, you're right honey. Sorry!"

He was a nice man, and Anna pulled him in closer after a while. He slid his hand around onto her bare back, and she reached up and kissed him. I watched them talking quietly, smiling at each other. She was just out having a nice time, but let him know that it would be on her terms, not his.

Becca saw my expression as I watched my girl wearing a very short tight black dress with no back, and plenty of cleavage in such a tight embrace with another man. Especially when she took his hand, and moved it down over the satiny material of her dress and onto her ass as they danced closer and slower. We looked back to see that Becky also found a partner, a nice-looking young man. Becca grabbed my hand and said,

"C'mon darlin', let's dance!"

We were dancing close, and I let her take the leading stance so I would get used to the woman's position. Becca gave me a quick kiss and giggled. We talked as we danced, and I could feel her hand massaging my back. It felt good! Then she reached down and patted my ass. I told her,

"Come on Becca, I am really trying to be a good girl tonight!"

"Oh, honey it was just a little pat, and I'll bet you liked it!"

I was beginning to think that Becca was psychic, but I admitted,

"You know I did!"

She gave me a wicked smile, and I had not noticed that she danced us away from Anna, and most of the others. When we were in some amount of shadow, she kissed me more ardently, forcing my mouth open, and her tongue inside. She put her arms around my neck to be able to kiss me more passionately, and my hands automatically went to her tight, slender ass. I moved them down, and her dress was so short that my hands ended up on her bare ass.

I came to my senses, and broke away and moving her back to arm's length. I looked at her with my heart beating fast and told her,

"Becca, you are amazing and you have, hands-down, the prettiest face of any girl in this..."

"Thank you, Jamie!" she interrupted before I could finish