Jamie's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Becca, you are dancing with Jamie, not Jill!" I continued,

"I love Anna, and I would ask you to respect that. I am a man under this getup, and as much as I might like to take you outside for some boy and girl fun, I am not going to do that as long as Anna is my girl!"

"Alright, Jamie, you can't blame a girl for trying. I fell for you when you plopped down next to me at the lake! But I ... I will behave, I promise!"

"You sure?"

"Girl scouts honor!" She said with a giggle as she held up her middle three fingers in a salute.

We both laughed and had a nice time dancing and were soon back near Anna, who was still dancing close with her partner. He had one hand on her bare back, and the other one massaged her cute little ass. This went on for a while as I watched Anna, and Becca watched me watching her.

After the dance, Becca and I returned to the table. Becky was still on the floor talking to her partner, and Anna was in another area of the floor taking to hers, standing very close to him with his hands on her hips and hers on his chest. Becca noticed Anna and her partner and said,

"C'mon honey, let's get some fresh air!"

"Yeah. Yeah Becca, let's!" I said feeling a little morose.

We walked out the front, and Becca could see that I was upset, so she gave me a sisterly hug. Then she laughed and said,

"Boy Jill, those fake boobs of yours have some real pointers on them!"

That one made me laugh, and then we just talked ... for a while. I told her that I was dressed in this foolish stuff because I was curious about Becky's and Anna's nights out together.

"Now I know!" I said to her, then I asked, "Are they always like this?"

"Well, yeah honey! A girl—any girl just wants to cut loose every once in a while. She will kiss some men, and let them touch her. I let them touch me, just about anywhere they like ... just about! Hell, after a shower, it's like it never happened and the fingerprints wash off your ass.

I would never let anyone go all the way ... well, except you darling ... and neither will Anna. I know things about people and Anna loves you. You need to give her this freedom if you love her and don't want to chase her away!"

"Well, guess you're right, but it is hard to watch. Maybe all of this dress up and coming along was a bad idea."

"Well, I would suggest that you cut loose a little yourself, and let some big handsome man kiss the living crap out of you, and squeeze that cute little tushy of yours! I would volunteer for that last one!"

"Maybe we should go back in." I said, and she nodded.

There was no one at our table, just some empty drink glasses and our purses. I was surprised to see Becky on the floor dancing with Tom. I saw TJ dancing with some other woman, I asked Becca to wait here, and I looked around for Anna. The club was so crowded that I got my ass touched and pinched a half a dozen times before I made it to the other side. I looked around at all of the dancing couples, and I was near the double doors leading to a back area.

I kept searching, thinking that I was being silly, she I probably in the ladies' room. Then some movement outside the doors caught my eye, there was a couple out there but in a very dark area. It seemed like it might have been a courtyard, but now just has some tables and chairs stacked up, and boxes of what were probably supplies, and a dumpster off in the corner by the alley.

Intrigued by this couple, I moved closer and peered out. Whoever she was, she was getting the living hell kissed out of her, as her partner raised her dress up to her hips, and pulled her panties down nearly her knees. As I watched, he slid his hand down over her stomach, down to her mound, and I saw fingers reaching down between her legs as she opened them for him.

He seemed to be large and muscular, dwarfing the much smaller woman. She stopped him, and pulled a small packet out of her bra, and handed it to him. It had to be a condom. It was so dark; I couldn't see much of her, but she had a nice shape and was likely worth the effort.

The man slid the condom on, and then he pushed the top of her dress and her bra down off her breasts and played with them. She wiggled her hips and legs, letting her panties fall so she could step out of them.

As I peered through the glass and the reflection of everything going on behind me in the club, the guy started to look familiar. He looked a lot like the man that was with Anna at the lake. I needed to know that Anna is somewhere in the club and not the woman I was looking at now.

Just before I turned to continue my search, the young woman stepped into the light. It was Anna I could see her clearly as she threw her arms around her. The man picked her as she wrapped her legs around him, and pushed her back into the dark against a wall. Then this gym-rat from the lake, slid his cock into my sweet Anna.

She let this man take her up against the wall, with short strong strokes as her started pounding her hard right from the start. She was moaning loudly, and he was grunting with each hard stroke. I watched as if glued to the spot, as my sweet girlfriend gave herself so freely and completely, to someone else in a dark corner of this club. I was transfixed watching this unfold. I could hear her through the glass,

"Oh, yes. Yes. Yes, baby! harder Jason honey! Oh that's so good, let me have it all."

I saw him stiffen and grunt, holding himself inside her as he released inside her with a loud groan. She shuddered in what had to be her third time. The she kissed him passionately again, and said,

"Mmm, baby! You feel so good inside me. I love it. Kiss me darling!"

He kissed her long and passionately then said, "Well, you have my number baby, just give me a call anytime you girls are out on the town!"

I had to hurry back to the table—I didn't know what to do. All of a sudden I felt very foolish dressed up like this, watching someone else fucking my girlfriend! I was so heartily embarrassed, that I had to get out of these clothes.

Tom was dancing with Becca, so I grabbed him and asked him to come with me. We went out to the front of the club, and he started to say how great it was to see me, but I interrupted,

"Tom! I am not feeling well, and I um need to change. Can you drive me back home?"

I went to my car, and got an old sweatshirt, jeans, and sneakers out of the trunk. They were a little aromatic, but they would do. I asked Tom to follow me into the men's room so I could change.

I took off all the girl stuff including my stockings, garters and panties. I put on my work clothes, and I washed as much of the makeup and lipstick off as I could as Tom stood guard. I know he had to be wondering what the hell was going on. When I came out I told him that I was ready to go. I gave Becca my car keys, and told her that I wasn't feeling well, and Tom is going to drive me home.

She looked worried and placed a comforting hand on my chest, but I assured her that I would be okay, and would see her later. She tiptoed up and kissed my softly, and just said, "Feel better Jamie!"

Tom put his arms around me ... I felt good, comforting. I felt like a little girl in his arms. He kissed me on top of my head as he held me. He told me he was happy to do this for me, whatever I needed. As he drove he looked over at me a few times. He finally said,

"Damn, you are even pretty as a guy, Jamie!"

"Thanks. Tom. I'm sorry, I'm a little distracted tonight!"

"Just let me know how I can help, brother!"

"I need to tell someone, so it might as well be you. I saw Anna fucking another man out behind the club tonight. This big guy was pounding away on her, and I just stood there like I was watching a train-wreck—I couldn't look away!"

"Harsh dude! Seriously, I don't know what to say ... I'm so sorry! It had to be a blow and I will help if I can. But, if it's any consolation, I noticed the way that slender little blonde looks at you, so I think she wouldn't mind picking up the pieces on the rebound!"

"Yeah that's Becca and she said as much to me. But I am, uh ... I was in love with Anna. I really don't know what to do now."

"Best thing you can do is to see what she has to say about it. You have to talk to her soon, Jamie! If she doesn't make it right somehow, then give Becca a call ... or I will." Then he added with a chuckle, "Don't worry dude, I won't do that to you—you're a friend."

I smiled at his interest in her, and all of a sudden the constancy of Becca's interest in me became very important to me. I told Tom to delay any interest he might have in Becca ... for now!

We arrived at my apartment, and I invited Tom in. I had instructed Becca not to break up their party, and I would see them all later. So, I don't expect to see them anytime soon. I got a beer for Tom and went in to take a quick shower. I grabbed a beer for myself, and joined Tom on the couch, watching whatever game was on TV but really, just talking.

I asked him how he knew where we would be, he told me that Becky called him to let him know that 'Jill' would be at that club.

"I was really looking forward to dancing with my favorite little blue-eyed blonde!" He said wistfully.

I laughed and said, "Well I can put on some music now if you want!"

"Nah ... not the same! Funny isn't it! You put on lipstick and a dress, and I can't keep my hands off you, but now ... no offense, I mean you are a good looking guy but—"

"None taken. I'm not putting it on again and maybe not ever again!"

We talked for a while longer before I started getting tired and had to say goodnight and thanks to Tom, before I slid into bed. I didn't sleep though! I couldn't get that image out of my head of Anna—my sweet lovely Anna—being pushed into that wall with every thrust of that guy's large prick into her little cunt.

She must have given that mesomorph her business card at the lake. He might have called her ... maybe for lunch, and she told him about tonight.

I became tired enough to fall asleep after all my speculations and worries. It was about eleven o'clock when Tom brought me home, and about midnight when he left.

Sometime later, I was awoken when the front door opened and I heard the girls giggling loudly as they tumbled in. I heard the Rebecca's stumble into Becky's room, and about fifteen minutes later, Anna came in, dressed in only a towel. She showered in the other bathroom, likely so she wouldn't come into our room smelling like sex. She put on a T-shirt, panties, and slipped into bed, turning away from me, and fell asleep.

I made sure I was up first in the morning, I just had to get out of there! I dressed in jeans loafers with a sweater over, and padded quietly down the hall. I had stuffed some random things into a duffle bag. Becca surprised me as she was also up early standing the kitchen in a blouse and pair of shorts she brought with her in her little bag.

"Jamie!"

"Shhh! I am going out for an early breakfast. Want to come with?"

"Okay honey!" she said quietly.

I grabbed my keys off the kitchen counter, and Becca's hand pulling her out the door! We found a nice family restaurant that opens early and ordered breakfast. I started the conversation by asking Becca what happened after I left.

"Well, I guess Anna went out to the back for some fresh air, because she came back in just after you and Tom left. She was with that big man she met at the lake. I did as you told me, and said that you were not feeling well, and Tom volunteered to drive you home. That troubled her until she saw Tom back in the club about an hour later—give or take! She danced a lot with her huge friend, and even that guy you introduced her to ... TJ, and also with Tom." She took a sip of coffee and continued,

"I mostly danced with Tom. He is a very handsome man, Jamie! I didn't tell her about your change of clothes, and Becky was out on the floor when you left. I just said that you looked a little pale, and wanted to go home. Then I—"

"Becca!" I interrupted, "I was looking for Anna when you and I came back into the club, and I found her. She was out in the back area behind the club, she was with that big guy, and they were ... together!"

"What?"

He was screwing her Becca!" I said in a quiet voice.

"Oh, Jamie ... oh no!" she said horrified.

"Yeah I saw them and I couldn't turn away! Is that what girls do on their nights out? Is this how you guys unwind?"

Becca's expression changed one-hundred percent after my declaration and lowering her head and looking down into her coffee cup she said,

"No Jamie! It isn't! Oh my God, I'm so sorry honey! But you can't assume we are all like that, I would never do that to you or to anyone!"

"That's why I changed and left. I felt like such a damned fool dressed ... like that ... as a stupid girl. I just wanted to get out of there as me, and not see her. Not yet!" Becca put her hand on mine and said,

"Dearest Jamie, I have to say that I was surprised by Anna's attitude when she learned that you went home not feeling well. If it were me, I would have gotten the first cab I could find, to be by your side to see if you were all right ... to see if you needed anything! Anna surprised me, and I think she surprised Becky as well, but Becky didn't say anything."

"Becca, do you have an apartment around her somewhere? I will need a place to stay tonight until I figure out what to do. I promise I won't bother you!"

"Yeah, my place is just a few miles from here. It isn't much, and it's only has one bedroom and one bathroom. But you are welcome to stay as long as you need to Jamie!"

"Thanks, I can stay on the couch if you have one, and do not want to be a burden ... I'll pay rent, and I won't bother you physically ... it is not about that!"

"Jamie, you can stay as long as you wish, and I don't need any rent from you. We can be like brother and sister if you wish." Then she looked me straight in the eyes and said in a breathy voice,

"Jamie, I will be there for anything you need or want ... anything!"

I smiled, took her hand still on top of mine, and kissed it. "Thanks Becca! You are a sweet person and a good friend! I suppose, with that ESP you seem to have, that you foresaw this happening."

"No way! And I don't have ESP. I was solidly a friend of Anna's and thought that she was sweet." Then after a pause, "I have to say, I was a little jealous of you guys; you seemed to be so much in love!"

"Yeah, that's what I thought too. It's almost like she had gotten together with this guy before tonight, because it didn't take long for them to get very warm together."

"Don't know, but I can find out if you like!"

"Nah, I will have to deal with her sometime, but I will have to get some of my clothes out of there sometime soon. Can you help me with that?"

"Of course! But, just for today, let me take care of you honey. I didn't get much sleep last night, and I can't imagine you did either. Let's go back to my place ... you can take my bed, and I will camp out on the sofa."

We went back to Becca's place, and it wasn't as dreary as she made it sound. It was upscale, and quite nicely furnished, but she did only have one bedroom. She led me into the bedroom and I settled on her large comfortable bed with its satin sheets and pillows.

I was more tired than I thought, she helped me out of my clothes, and I slid into her bed completely naked. The satin felt nice, but everything slides around, you have to keep chasing the pillows down.

I could just see her image in the bathroom mirror, as she stripped, and donned a short filmy nightdress with spaghetti shoulder straps and nothing underneath. She looked in my direction as she tied the pink satin ribbon tie at the waist. Then she quietly padded into the bedroom ... I could see her brownish areolas through the material as she bent down to kiss me on the cheek.

She was doing something in the dining room, computer I think. About an hour later, she slid in with me after untying her nightdress, letting it fall to the floor. She was naked as she cuddled up to me, but behaved herself. I woke up sometime later, and she was lying on her back with her legs ajar. I was partly across her body with one leg between hers, and my arm across her chest.

I stirred, and it woke her as well. I would have loved to move between her pretty legs, and slide myself into her, but I needed her place to be a refuge for me, not a love nest. She instinctively knew that, and didn't try for anything either. But she did kiss me on the cheek when she stirred. Even though it was a sweet sisterly kind of kiss, her aroma made me stiffen and lengthen a little!

We got up, showered separately, and I noticed that she managed to slip into my apartment when no one was around, and pick out some of my clothes ... all boy clothes, except one pair of powder blue lacy boy shorts panties, which she had perched on her fingertip. She looked at me and giggled as she swung then seductively on her finger.

"I couldn't help it Jamie! Wear them just for me sometime, baby!"

"Alright, but if you tell anyone, I'll kick your cute little butt!"

She laughed, called me a "pretty boy," and we had a discussion about just who might be able to kick who's butt, since she was also a jock in high school! The discussion degraded into an impromptu arm wrestling match; she won four times and I won three, so we declared her the winner. I told her I would take her out to dinner for her kind hospitality.

I saw the blue light on my cell phone blinking, and I checked it. I had twelve messages from Anna wondering where I was and wanting me to call her. I had two from Becky telling my how frantic Anna was. There was one from Tom ... not sure, how he got my number, but likely from Becky.

Becca also had a couple of messages from Becky trying to find me, asking if she knew anything, and why did she leave without saying goodbye. Becca insisted that I need to communicate with the girls, and I authorized her to tell Becky the whole story.

I could hear her taking to Becky, and she explained that I was all right, and staying with her for a while. I heard her tell Becky what I saw back behind the club, and I sounded like Becky didn't believe it. Then she told her just what I asked her to communicate to Anna; that she didn't need to bother with me any longer, since she obviously has a new boyfriend.

It sounded like Becky was trying to talk me out of it through Becca, but Becca simply said that I did not authorize her to communicate anything more. Then, after some personal stuff between them, I heard her make a lunch date with Becky for tomorrow afternoon at the mall.

After the phone call, Becca had to run some errands, and hurried out the door in a pretty yellow sundress, leaving me alone for a while. I sat down on the couch, all alone in a strange apartment, and cried like a baby. When I came around a little, I called Tom.

"Hey Tom! It's Jamie!"

"Hey dude, what's up? How you doing?"

"I am staying with Becca. She's a friend, for now. I was wondering if you wanted to get lunch tomorrow somewhere. My treat!"

"Oh Yeah, that pretty blonde, good move dude! How about the sports pub where we met? Noon?"

"See you there."

"Uh, Jamie?"

"Yeah!"

"How are you doing dude, you really okay?"

"For now, and thanks. Tell you tomorrow!"

"Right! Bye!

After he hung but, I thought about the ironies of my situation: I'm having lunch tomorrow with a buddy who kissed me, felt-up my ass, and played with my dick, but either of us are gay. How messed up is that!

But, Tom was being a true friend and that made things a little better for me. I started wondering what I missed about Anna's behavior since the lake that should have told me that something was amiss. I started to tear-up again, but I quickly wiped my eyes, grabbed the key Becca left for me, and went for a walk.