Jamie's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then, I saw that little blue light on my phone begging for attention. I let it blink for a while, but relented to check it out. It was a text from Anna. It read,

"Please Jamie darling!! Please give me a call!! I don't want that meso-dork for a boyfriend, I want you. I NEED you darling!!"

I noticed the underlining, the capitalization of the word 'need' and the superfluity of exclamation points. I wondered just what it was that she needed from me now, when last night all she needed was Jason's latex-encased uber-prick in her little cunt.

We were not married or even engaged, we were boyfriend and girlfriend, so her little bod is hers to do with as she wishes. But we did have an arrangement ... and even an agreement on limits of behavior with others.

So, here I am, shacking up with a pretty blonde and on my own. I no longer know what I feel about Anna, but I know that Becca was there for me without a hesitation, when I needed her. Anna couldn't be bothered to even check on me last night to see if I was okay ... not even to make a call. These are some of the thoughts that were rolling around in my brain like a bunch of loose marbles.

Just then, Becca burst through with an armload of groceries. I helped her put them away, and asked her if we could talk. We sat in the living room, and she looked at me attentively as I said,

"Becca, what do you think of me?"

She looked at me with a seriously knitted brow. "What do you mean, Jamie?"

"What if I were some nice guy in a club you just met, and we had a couple of drinks and a couple of dances. Would you have given me your phone number and asked me to call you?"

"Oh, I see what you are saying. All right Jamie, here it is: I have feelings for you Jamie. I can't say how deep, or how permanent, but yes, I would have given you my number and would have been excited about your calling me—you are quite handsome, honey." She looked in my eyes checking for my reaction and continued,

"But, Jamie I am not going to pull you into my bed. You may live here as long as you wish to get your mind straight, and we will just see, honey. You are a brilliant, engaging, and an elegantly layered man and you are hands-down the prettiest man I have ever seen. But right now your mind is twisted up in knots, doll. Untie the knots Jamie, and see who you want to see. Enjoy some freedom, and you don't have to check with me if you want to see someone."

"Well, what about Jill, how you feel about ... her?"

"I love Jill! It would be great fun for us to go out as just Becca and Jill sometimes if you would like. You make a very good Jill, so explore her a little—get laid even!" I laughed at that last comment and said,

"Well, I don't have any of Jill's girl stuff; it is all at Anna's. But yeah, I can see doing that, I'll have to get some new stuff though—maybe you can help with that!"

"You have your 'Jill stuff'! It is in a box in my closet. Becky helped me get it together. I was hoping you would revive my dear little girlfriend for me sometime!"

"You are a very sneaky woman, Rebecca! But, I miss Jill too!"

"Jamie I love the way my name sounds when you say it. W-would you call me Rebecca sometimes instead of Becca? Becca is okay, but it is for family and friends."

I asked her one more question, actually one I needed to know the answer to before tomorrow at noon.

"What do you think of Tom?"

"Tom seems like a very nice man. He is tall and handsome, and seems to be very smart and successful. What's not to like? Why? D-Did he s-say something?"

"Well, he thought you were very attractive. I asked him to delay showing any interest in you for now. Until I know how I feel about you once we are clear of everything that happened last night. I hope I didn't over-step my bounds!" I answered.

She thought for a few seconds and said, "If you are thinking that he is a rival for my affections, I really can't say yes or no right now. He is good-looking to be sure, but not someone I am interested in at the moment. Right now, I want to help you through all of the turmoil from last night, and then we'll see how it goes. We'll just see!" She looked at me earnestly, with her eyes darting back and forth between mine.

We had dinner in, and a quiet evening before we settled down. I decided to take the couch, just until I have a better understanding about where I will be in the near future. I haven't really decided to give up on Anna yet, but the idea that I can date whom I want and not have to check with anyone is very compelling.

We rose after sleeping late, dressed in casual stuff and just hung around with a cup of coffee, until it was time to keep our respective lunch dates; mine with Tom and hers with Becky.

Tom greeted me with a strong hand shake into a kind of 'bro-hug' and we sat down. We both ordered a beer, I ordered a BLT, wanting to keep it light, and Tom ordered a bacon cheeseburger We were sitting where we could both watch the same sporting event on a couple of the many screens around the pub.

We talked casually about the game, what we thought the come was going to be, cheered at a couple of good plays with high fives, and just had a good time. After the meal, we both ordered another beer and talked about us.

We had shared some interesting things together. Tom was there for me twice when I needed him. Once when I was experimenting with a new facet to my personality, and once when I was at a very low point and just needed a friend.

We talked about Jill, and the fact that Tom really missed her. He asked if he could have just one righteous date with her, but I told him that my mind was so scrambled now, that I couldn't say. He even offered to bring flowers! We laughed at that, as I told him I like yellow roses.

"Kind of sounds like the ending of that movie "Tootsie," but in real life."

He mused, thinking about that scene toward the end, with Charles Durning and Dustin Hoffman sitting together at the bar. I agreed with a chuckle.

We also talked about my decision to stay with Becca until I have my head on straight. He agreed that it was a good idea, and reiterated his desire help with whatever I needed. He said,

"Y'know Jimmy, that slim little blonde is the one I would have picked out of the three girls. She is not only cute, but smart—I like smart women!"

"Yeah, I like her too, but I may have interests in that direction!" I laughed and he put up his hands and said,

"Jimmy, she is great, but I would never step in front of a friend ... you are a becoming a good friend!"

He expressed an interest in maintaining our friendship, but still wanted to take Jill out dancing a time or two if I was willing. I could only tell him that I might like that too. I told him that Rebecca had some interest in going out clubbing with Jill and I would let him know if that happened.

"Good enough Jimmy. Let's keep in touch." He adopted the name my family uses with me; he thought that it fit me better than either Jim or Jamie.

"Alright Tom. See you when I see you!"

We shook hands, but then he pulled me into a hug, kissed me on the cheek, and we parted ways. On the way to the car, I called Becca on her cell. She picked up quickly and just curtly said,

"Hi!"

"Um, how's it going?" I probed.

"Still going ... tell you later. Bye!" she said and hung up.

So I went back to her place using the key she gave me and waited. I made some coffee, pulled an interesting novel out of her home library, and curled up on the sofa after slipping some Vivaldi into her CD player. It is lively music and helped to keep my spirits buoyed.

The book was a good one. It was about a couple of guys on a voyage in a small cabin boat. Then, out at sea, one finds out that the other one, the boat's owner, has some interesting secrets ... just my kind of book!

After just a few pages though, I set it aside and touched my cheek where Tom kissed me. I smiled ... I liked it! I reasoned that the handshake was for Jamie ... but that sweet kiss was all Jill's!

After another hour or so, Becca burst in the door with some shopping done. I found out that one of the little pink bags contains some silky things in my size.

"Rebecca, what are you doing to me? I am a guy remember?"

She laughed at that and said, "Oh I know that, but part of me misses Jill, y'know?"

"Well doll-face you are the second one to say that to me today!"

"Tom?"

"Yup!"

"He wants to go out with Jill?"

"Well, yes and even told me he would bring me flowers! I mentioned that you and I might occasionally take Jill out dancing and I would let him know. We can both dance with him!"

"Sex?"

I laughed, "I think he would be satisfied with dancing, and maybe and touch or two with both of us, but Jill is very cosmopolitan person, so who knows what she might take into her mind to do?"

"Can you keep your relationship just a guy thing at least for now?"

"Of course. That's what it is! If we get together, it will be racquetball or a Bulls game, with burgers and beers after."

"Did you have a nice time with Tom?"

"Yeah, great!" was all I said, wondering why she brought it up again.

She brushed back a strand of hair from her face, and said, "D-Did he s-say anything about m-me?"

"Really Becca? Okay, yeah, he said that you were the one out of the three girls he would have picked!"

"Hmm. Did you give him my number?"

"Well, I guess I forgot to do that Rebecca!" I said with some irritation, "Here, let me call him right back, and I'll give it to him now. I hope you two kids have fun together!"

I reached for my phone, started dialing, and she was laughing hard. She took my phone away, and said,

"Stop, Jamie honey! I was just teasing you! He is good looking for sure, but not my type. Plus, I am interested in another guy right now!"

Then she bent over and kissed me sweetly.

She came over to me and straddled me un the couch, slid her arms around my neck and kissed me. "Mmm, really interested!"

I unbuttoned her blouse, and held her pretty breasts in my hands, rubbing her nipples with my thumbs as she moaned her approval. We kissed and touched for a while. She broke our kiss, looked into my eyes for several seconds, and said softly,

"We could have a very sweet thing between us if we let it James. It doesn't have to be exclusive, but I could be nice for now. You have to settle things with Anna first!"

"I will meet with Anna tomorrow. So we will see what we see!"

That night we both slid into her bed together, I spooned up behind her, not expecting sex. She turned around, pushed her pretty tits into my chest and I noticed that she was a little dewy-eyed. She softly said,

"Jamie, I want you to make love to me tonight! I-If your discussion with Anna doesn't go my way, I need to have a little piece of you all for myself!"

Without waiting for an answer, she slid her hand down my side and over my ass. I quickly grabbed her hips and turned onto my back, bringing her with me as she squealed with delight. She smiled, wiped away her tears, and slid down, taking me into her mouth. She was very slow and methodical about bringing me to pulsating hardness.

With her eyes clued to mine she straddled me, pushing her amazing slender little form down, and sliding me up inside her. "Oh James!" She said as she rotated her hips with me inside her. She ground, and ground, until she closed her eyes with a look of pure naked lust on her face. I turned her again with a little surprised squeak from her until she was on her back.

She smoothed her hands over my chest, and was surprised to feel some nascent soft mounds forming in reaction to my hormone treatments. I know that I will not have real breasts like a woman without implants, but I am not prepared to go in that direction.

She expressed her pleasure with my soft tits, and wrapped her legs around me, and moaned as I started with a smooth rhythm, in and out. When my thrusts became more and more urgent, she started to buck her hips up to meet my downward strokes.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Jam-Jamie! Oh God! Oh God! Oh Jamie! Oh yes, baby!"

Was what I heard as I continued with her, I felt her have one orgasm, and was building up to a second one. I couldn't last any longer, stiffened, and came deep inside her warm, slender, sweaty body. I slid my fingers up between her buttocks, and when I pushed a finger against her little pucker, it pushed her over the edge, as she shuddered into an earth-shattering climax. I held her through a dozen convulsions still deep inside her slippery, fleshy pussy.

We breathed hard, and our hearts beat against each other's, unable to utter a word between us. She was not any better in bed than Anna, just a different feel ... she got wetter than any other girl I have been with except Becky. She was more energetic, more athletic than Anna and Becky, though Becky is a more ardent lover . When, she started to catch her breath, she burst into tears,

"Oh, Jamie! Pl-Please choose me! I will be so good for you!" I looked down at her with tears forming in my own eyes,

"I know you will Becca, I hope it goes that way too, but I—" She interrupted me, putting a finger across my lips,

"Don't say anything yet James! Not yet honey!"

She giggled as she playfully tickled my lips with her finger, then removed her finger quickly kissing me to keep my lips sealed. I could feel my manhood retracting and slipping out of her. She giggled, wiggled her hips against mine and said,

"I'm hungry Jamie! Feed me, and then make love to me again ... nice and slow!"

I rolled off her and had the supreme joy of watching her incredibly shapely little ass exiting the bed with me in close pursuit. I caught up to her, squeezed her sides as she erupted in a torrent of girly giggles.

"Stop it Jamie! You brat!!"

She laughed as she squirmed away from me and bolted into the kitchen. We laughed, tickled, and played, but we managed also to put together a couple of tasty omelets. I made coffee and we settled at the counter opposite each other, looking into each other's eyes. We laughed hard as we attempted to feed each other, getting more on our faces than inside them.

Even though I have not yet met with Anna—I was falling for Becca with all of our close contact. Her fresh rosy après-sex glow was very appealing, and I could feel myself getting hard again. And I agree with Tom ... I like smart women too. We slowly walked back to the bedroom, with our arms around each other's waists, and made love once more, before settling in each other's arms.

Monday morning came early for us and my dream vanished like a puff of smoke—it was about Anna so the last face I saw was hers, until I woke and saw Becca's smiling face, with her tousled hair and fresh morning glow.

I teased her about her hair partially covering her face, and then I playfully completely covered her face with her hair as she protested, "Stop it Jamie!!" and then I kissed her hair-covered lips. She was giggling out of control trying to punch me with soft blows, then she shook her head and my heart skipped a beat seeing her pretty face emerge. We made quick breakfasts, and headed out to our jobs.

We didn't say much, but this day held great import for our us—it was palpable to us both! At work, we had another threat of a breach to our system, and Janet and I led our team through a busy morning. I called Anna and set up a lunch for one o'clock.

I showed up early to the restaurant and Anna was there already. She was always very prompt, and took the advantage of being there first. She looked serious ... and a little sad.

"Jamie darling, I want us to get past this, and get things settled between us, I still love you!"

I looked at her for a two—maybe three seconds and started in,

"There I was Anna, dressed and made-up like a silly girl so the four of us could go out dancing and having fun. Then I looked out onto the back of the club and watched as a man—a stranger I thought—pull my girlfriend's dress up and her panties down, and then screwed her furiously as I look on, powerless to do anything about it."

"Jamie! Do you don't have to used that kind of graphic language? Keep your voice down!"

The waitress came and I ordered coffee and a light lunch, Anna ordered iced tea, we both ordered club sandwiches.

"Anna honey, tell me why!"

"Jamie, it was just a flirtation and has nothing to do with us. You are still my guy, so can we please get past this? Come home Jamie!"

"Anna, it's your body, and you can do whatever you wish with it. But I thought we had set boundaries for our behavior. You seemed to have blown past yours at about ninety miles an hour! I don't consider what you did, just a flirtation."

"Jamie, I am so sorry, I think I had too much to drink, and with the heat and noise in the club, we just went out for some fresh air, and one think lead to another, y'know?"

"That's bull shit Anna, and you know it! When a man asks you to join him outside for a little 'fresh air' that means he wants something other than air! I am a man—just barely I know—but I am a man and I know how they think. You will never make me believe that one thing just led to another, I saw you hand him a condom, so this was planned."

"Well, I often carry one—every girl I know does—Becky keeps a couple in her purse too!

"This was the guy you met at the lake that day. Did you get together with him before Friday night Anna?"

"Well um, maybe ... a couple of times ... for lunch ... I guess! He didn't really mean anything to me Jamie!"

"So you called him before Friday to let him know you'd be there?"

"Yeah, I guess!"

"Don't guess honey!"

"Okay, yes Jamie I called him! He is tall and handsome and I was attracted! I really did go out there for the fresh air—the other um, stuff just sort of happened."

"So what do you want with me anymore Anna? A half-queer crossdresser with a small dick? You broke my heart Anna!"

"Shhh, Jamie keep your voice down! And, that's not the way I see you! I do have some affection for you still! We have been friends for a long time."

"Some affection? Really? Tell me something Anna; all those nights you worked late, did you see him or someone else then?"

"Well, we might have met for dinner and stuff."

"Define 'stuff' for me Anna!"

"Please Jamie, don't make me do this! It isn't fair!"

"Tell me what your future is with this guy Anna! If we were to stay together, would I be walking in on you two in our bed periodically?"

"No Jamie, I am through with him, and in the end he simply wasn't you. You're not being fair Jamie, please! I want to work this out, I still love you!"

"Anna my dear, do you know that you went on dancing and being with this guy even after Becca told you that I might not be feeling well? She was blown away by your complete lack of concern for my well-being."

Anna could tell that she was losing this fight, and she knew that there was a message in her lack of concern about my well-being. She softly said,

"Jamie, c-can I s-see you from time to time, maybe come over and um, spend the night?"

"Anna, have strong feelings for you, we are long-time friends with sweet Becky. I want a my freedom for now. I will be staying at Becca's until I find a place, so I would ask you to cooperate with the Rebecca's to get the rest of my belongings. I have to shut you out of my life, but just for now!"

She started to cry softly into her hands covering her face ... she knew that what we had was over. She lifted her moist face, and said,

"Jamie, I will miss you more than you know, I will miss you every day. I completely ended it with Jason and the others, and I do not wish to see them again, if that matters."

I took her hands in mine, looked deep into her eyes and said, as sincerely as I possibly could, I told her,