Jane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the girls who woke me up at 9 AM. They had already prepared breakfast and where wondering where their mom was. I quickly calmed them down and explained that she had been out with her friends the night before and because they had been drinking she had just stayed over for the night because she knew I was looking after the girls. They we're happy with my explanation and rushed around getting ready to go as their father was picking them up at 10.

They had no more than left when Jane walked in. She walked over and threw her arms around me, "I'm so sorry honey, I was so tired, I fell asleep and didn't wake up until about an hour ago I came home as quick as I could. I knew you were with the girls and would look after them, I really wanted to get home to you last night I am sorry, I just couldn't get away".

She was a sorry looking sight; her hair was a mess her lipstick and make up was gone her clothes where bedraggled all in all she looked well fucked. I kissed her and held her, I tasted her mouth then backed up and looked her in the eye, "you don't taste sorry and you sure don't smell sorry. You smell as though you where fucking all night, wow do you stink. But that's okay I love it come on". I took her hand and led her up down the hall to the bedroom. As I stripped her and laid her on the bed I was begging her to tell me about it, as I kissed her lips and gradually moved downwards, "I suspect your girlfriends decided not to go to the apartment with the guys? So, you went by yourself? I'll bet it was Tony's apartment that you ended up at? It looks like Tony might even have taken advantage of your buzz? Was it good? You sure look and smell like he did a good job on you? Tell me?

"Yes, yes, you're right that's exactly what happened, the girls didn't want to go but I had my own car so I went anyway when we got to his apartment he just grabbed me and carried me to his bedroom I couldn't resist. I had been dancing all evening and I was really horny."

By this time, I was kissing my way down her body, her neck had a huge hickey and as I move lower I could see small bite marks on her small perfect boobs. My mind reeled as I imagined that huge black man doing this to my lover. Then I noticed the spots of obviously dried come on her stomach I licked it up as I moved down her pussy lips where hanging open. Her pussy hair was caked with dried come and there was what looked like almost fresh come still dripping from her. I picked up the panties that I had removed from her only a moment before the crotch was crusty in the bottom and still had what appeared to be a layer of damp cum on top of the crust. I was licking the inside of her thighs clean as I moved my face toward that gaping pussy. She stank so bad that I almost had to hold my breath as I gazed at her.

"My God, what he did to you! You are a mess your pussy is still dripping he must have had a huge cock stretching you this much I swear I could almost slip my hand inside, you are so stretched. You stink like a whore I can smell his cum and your pussy juices. I have never smelled anything that's strong he must have done you five times to make this much mess. You smell as though you hadn't had a bath in a month but had had sex every night." By this time, I was licking her pussy lips and then slipped my tongue down to catch a gob of cum that was about to drop out of her. Her hands grabbed my head and pulled my face between those dripping smelly lips. I found it very easy to ignore the gag reflex from the stink as I imagined that black cock that had to have been where I was now in order to leave this mess.

"Oh yes what you're doing to me is wonderful, Oh I love it when you do this to me that's another man scum that you just licked off of my stomach and my legs. Now you're licking it out of my pussy I love it, it's nasty, get it all, lick me good. You are right he did screw me five times the first time was when we got to his apartment he carried me in threw me down on his bed he didn't even undress me just pulled my panties off and drove to that big cock into me he was really rough and I screamed. But he just held it in me until the pain stopped then he started moving it and I couldn't believe how good it felt then he was driving it into me so hard, I began coming and it couldn't have been more than two minutes until we both came. He shot a huge load into me.

When he rolled over off of me I sat up and looked at his cock it had to be 10 inches long and nearly as big around my wrist. I couldn't help myself I just rolled over and started sucking it. I licked it clean and as he got harder and harder I was able to take the whole head of it in my mouth it was so good I couldn't believe it. He started coming in and I tried to swallow it but I couldn't. I got it all over my face and blouse. I never tasted a man's cum that tasted so good. That's when I got up and stripped the rest of my clothes off. I sucked him hard again and then I mounted him that's when he pulled me down and gave me a hickey and took hold of my boobs. God, it felt so good from that Direction I was able to control it and move it however I wanted it he just lay there playing with my boobs and ass. When I came that time I actually passed out for a few minutes. When I came to, he was holding me and kissing me almost as nice as you do.

About four in the morning I woke up and he had it in me from behind me, I didn't cum that way but he dumped another huge load in me. When I woke up this morning he was playing with my clit again. It was about 8:30 and I told him I had to get home that my boyfriend was keeping my girls and would be worried. He suggested that I better take a shower or you would know what I had been doing. I told him no, I was going to bring his remnants home to you that I thought it might make you excited. He laughed at that and said that okay he was going to screw me once more so that I would have a fresh load to bring home to my cuck. He did and he is right you are now officially a cuckold, that's another man's cum that you were eating out of my pussy it was really, really good when he put it there and he made me cum like never before. I think I am going to want more Black cock in the future, it was wonderful. I swear when he was doing me this morning and I was sober, if I hadn't had a loop I would have been begging him to give me his baby it was that good. Yes, now I have to cum again please, suck his cum out of me oh yes that's good, my boyfriend, cuckold, is sucking my lovers cum out of me while I tell him about that big black cock that filled with me so full."

I came on the foot of the bed as she screamed her climax and called Tony's name.

Chapter 3

Everything was back to normal for the following week. On Friday morning she informed me that she was going with the girls again that night and I told her that was fine and I would look after kids. That evening I went to bed about midnight and was awaken about 2:30 in the morning to Jane pulling me over onto my back I looked up at her as she stood staring down at me. She was already undressed and had a huge grin on her face. She climbed onto the bed on her knees and as I lay looking into her eyes she moved across my chest and then upwards of placing one knee on each side of my face. Then with her eyes never leaving mine she gradually lowered her pussy toward my mouth.

I had a huge smile on my face as I look at the again gaping pussy that she was lowering to me. "Oh, I see that you brought me a present and it looks fresh." Just as I said that a huge gob of come dropped out of her pussy directly into my mouth. I had to say, "That's really tasty, I didn't think you'd have time to get any of that tonight when you were with your girlfriends? I'll bet it came from a black cock." My hands went to her hips and pulled her firmly down on my mouth as I began to suck and lick that gaping whole. Gob after gob of that sweet cum fell into my mouth as I swallowed over and over. She began to tell me what had happened.

"Your tongue is so good you're going to make me come again. We sat with Tony and his friends and he danced with me all night he was teasing me constantly he had me so hot after the first dance that I was clinging to him when we were sitting he had me sit on his knee and I could feel that huge cock digging into me. I was squirming so badly that even my girlfriends where teasing me about what I was feeling by sitting there.

Then they went off to dance and instead of doing the same Tony put his hand under my shirt and put his finger in me. Just as I came and was groaning into his mouth about how good his finger felt, the girls came back and they were teasing me about allowing a man to use his fingers on me and make me come right there in public." It was so hot. At closing time, he asked me to come to his truck to say goodbye and the girls agreed to wait for me. His truck has a huge bench seat and as soon as we got in he pulled out his cock and pushed my head down I sucked him until he was super hard then he pushed me over on the seat and screwed me I was so horny and wet it didn't even hurt when he put it in. He just pulled my panties leg to the side and drove it into me. It couldn't have taken us more than five minutes before we were both coming as soon as he finished he pulled it out and pulled my panties back over my pussy. He helped me out of the truck and told me to bring that home to you. Now eat it all, taste what my lover sent you"

At that point she came and so did I with me cum splashing all over her back. She rolled off of me and we cuddled up together kissing and cooing each other.

We had a quiet day on Saturday and went out that evening. On Sunday she was on the phone for a while in the afternoon. At dinner time she said that she had a question for me. "Honey you know that I love you but I also love what Tony does for me and I know that you don't seem to mind. Ah, Tony called this afternoon one of his friends wants to use his apartment next weekend and Tony would like to come over and take me out for dinner on Friday night."

I was sort of shocked, "An official date? I thought you were only using him as a booty call. A date seems to make it a lot more official?" My cock was rising in my pants what was wrong with me this other Man was now wanting to come to my town and take my girlfriend out on an official date. Everybody in town knew me and they knew that Jane and I where an item. "But honey everybody knows that we are an item, what will people think if they see you out with someone else?"

"Well they will just have to think that I'm dating two guys. Let's face it, my girlfriends already know he's screwing me and that you're babysitting for me while he does. Actually, it is getting around that I cuckold you on occasion. You know how my girlfriends like to tease you about sloppy seconds. He has to be back on Sunday afternoon so you could pick the girls up from their fathers and bring them back to my house after he leaves. Tell you what, I won't take a bath when he leaves. I will leave his smell on me all afternoon. I won't even change the bed. You will have to wait and handle that odor the entire afternoon until after the kids go to bed. This time you will only get really stale seconds but I'll bet that you will even like that."

"He wants to stay until Sunday?"

"Well yes he has only had me overnight the one time and would really like to spend a little more time with me. This way he gets two nights with a full day and a half and me. Just think of the stories I'll have to tell you when he's gone. I know how you like to hear about that big cock going into me and how good he is. You know he's a lot better in bed than you are and that he does me better than any man ever has. Look at you, your cock is hard just thinking about this, your girlfriend in the arms of another man and you waiting. After 2 ½ days and two whole nights how many times do you think he will screw me? When we are out dining and dancing all of our friends will see us. They'll wonder If you are taking sloppy seconds from him. He's a big man, much bigger than you. Think about it, I think you'll love it."

I couldn't help myself, I agreed that she could accept the date.

The following Friday afternoon I went by her house and helped get the kids ready to leave for their fathers, as she got ready for her date. I checked around the house to make sure that everything was neat and clean. I even put fresh sheets on her bed. On my last check around her house I went to lock the patio doors lead from her bedroom and the other set that lead from her living room to the wrap around deck in her back yard. As it was a mild summer evening I decided to leave both patio doors open a little bit and l closed only the screen doors. Her back yard was fully fenced in and there also was a tent that the girls had set up and the back yard for their playtime. Then I left to deliver the kids to their fathers.

By 6 PM I was back parked opposite her house. I watched as a truck pulled up in front and a huge good looking black man got out and went to her door. It was just a couple of minutes before she opened the door he immediately dragged her into his arms for a deep tongue-twisting kiss. It was a broad daylight and I noticed her snoopy neighbor next-door looking at her watching what she was doing. In a few moments they broke the kiss and he took her hand and led her to the truck opening the door and handing her inside. I couldn't help myself and followed them to the restaurant. They stopped in front and used valet parking as he led her inside with her arm entwined with his. This was the best restaurant in town and we were well known there. I felt my cock quiver as I imagined what the maître d' was thinking at this moment. While they were inside I drove past McDonald's and picked up my dinner. I was again waiting outside two hours later when they left the restaurant with his arm around her and hers around him. I couldn't help but admire the beauty of that pair him a foot taller than her and black as night while she was so slim and so tiny beside him. As the valet went to get their car they were hugging and kissing right in the street.

I again followed them as they went to our favorite dance bar and lounge. About 20 minutes later I slipped into the lounge and found a seat at the darkest corner of the bar where I could clearly see the dance area but was not too visible myself. For the following two hours I watched as they alternately danced and made out in a corner booth. I did notice several of our friends who saw them where watching them and laughing. Her girlfriends where there with their own boyfriends and made it a point to introduce their boyfriends to Tony. I could see them all laughing and talking I was sure they were talking about me. I was hanging up my head in shame but my cock was rock hard I couldn't stop watching. His hands where all over her. Over and over he pulled that tight little ass to his rock-hard cock I knew what she was feeling. Several times as I watched them in their booth and I was sure that her hands where under the table on his cock. It was only midnight when they got up and untangled with each other, then left the bar for their car. This time I knew where they were going and was parked inconspicuously up the street when they arrived they went in the house and the lights came on. I again couldn't help myself; I got out of my car and walked down the street, slipped through the gate into her back yard. I peeked through the patio doors to the living room he was sitting on the couch while she was on her knees between his legs. As I watched she unbuckled his pants and worked them down as he lifted his hips she pulled them and his undershorts completely down his legs as he lifted his foot and spread his legs so that she could move closer between.

She looked up at him and I could see the lust and her eyes, I could hear every word, "Tony, this is the most beautiful cock I have ever seen. I've been dreaming about this all week". She dropped her mouth over his cock and I could see her tongue working around under his foreskin. I could see her hand pulling that foreskin back as she took the head of that huge cock into her mouth.

That's it bitch suck it suck that cock good, I know you like it and it's going to do wonderful things to you this weekend. When I'm done with you, you won't ever want anything but black cock again."

"Oh god you've already done that to me, I want your cock all the time, you can have me any time you want. If you call me I'll come to see you anytime or you can come here. My girlfriends also saw you fingering me and they knew you were screwing me last week in your truck. All of our friends saw you and I tonight in that lounge. They all know that I have a boyfriend. Now they all know that I am cuckold him." She dropped her head back onto his cock and continued to suck on him until suddenly he grabbed her head and forced her down as his hips rose driving almost all the way down. I couldn't believe that she took it that far. His hips were quivering and I knew that he was coming in her mouth, then I could see it leaking out around her lips no matter how hard she swallowed she couldn't swallow it all. Finally, he stopped coming and she lifted up but she didn't stop. She continued to lick and nibble on his cock and balls until he was completely dry and she had swallowed it all.

Finally, he pulled her up and stood her up as he stood, He turned her toward the hallway and her slapped her ass as he pushed her in that direction, "Now go grab a quick shower and clean those teeth, tonight when I take you to bed in your own bed for the first time I want you to be clean no cock breath on you this time." Off she went and he moved into the master bedroom and began undressing. I moved over to the sliding doors in front of the bedroom I could see and hear just as well as I had in front of the living room. It was about 10 minutes before she entered the bedroom from the back she was positively glowing and had a frilly black teddy on that I had purchased for her the previous Christmas.

As she approached the bed he reached up and pulled her over on her back leaning over her to kiss her. His tongue was going so deep in her mouth I thought he would strangle her. It was only a few moments until he had her boobs out of the teddy and was licking and sucking on them steadily while his hand had already unhooked the bottom of the teddy and was rummaging her pussy with his fingers as she squirmed and arched to him. After a bit he lifted up and talked to her as his fingers continued to work their magic.

"Well honey, I see that you had all the nice fresh sheets on your bed for me and the house is really cleaned up nice you must have taken the day off to get everything so neat when you have kids"?

"No, I didn't do it, my boyfriend John did the cleanup and changed the bed for me while I was getting dressed for you".

He laughed, "That's a good one, your boyfriend got your bed ready for another man to screw you, I like that. What about the other one? I told you last week that you were not to let that boyfriend screw you until I said it was okay. Has he been in your pants yet?'

"No, no, he only screwed me when I first get home with your cum in me ever since you did me the first time. There is no way he can compete with you. Your big cock does me better than any man ever has." Tony rolled on top of her and I saw his cock for the first time. It was huge I couldn't believe that my sweet little girlfriend had actually taken that into her and was about to do it again. I stared in awe as he slid that huge cock into her. She took the whole thing in one long steady push, just pulling in a huge breath as it went in. Then her arms went around him and pulled him into a deep tongue kiss. He was already stroking in and out of her and she was rising to meet him when he raised himself up on his elbows and looked at her.