Jane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How did you keep him off you I can't understand any man would leave this pussy alone, let alone let letting another man have it?"

"I did as you told me the first time you did me, after you had screwed me five times. I was a real mess when I got home. I took him to bed and he went down on me he licked your cum off my breasts and stomach he cleaned me and then he cleaned every remnant of you that he could get, out of my pussy with his tongue. While he was eating me out he came on the sheets. Then I told him all about what you had done to me and made him keep on eating me until I had another cum. I pulled him up and let him put his dinky little cock in me, in your cum. He came as soon as he put it in me, I didn't even feel him. He got to clean that out of me and then he got eat me again on Saturday Night and Sunday. He came on the sheets each time. Then I sent him home to think about it for the rest of the week."

"Last week after you screwed me in your truck, he was babysitting my kids, when I got home I just rolled him over on his back and squatted over his face I squeezed my pussy muscles and all of your cum ran out and into his mouth. I made him swallow every drop while I told him what you had done to me. He came on the sheets twice before he had me all clean."

I was so shocked, I knew that even though no one was around my face was totally red. She was telling him everything about our private life. How could she tell him that I had licked her dirty pussy, that I had eaten his cum, or that I had come on the sheets without even having screwed her. But I was still hard as a rock. He was he was really driving it into her now she was arching and screaming for him to do it, to make her come again.

Then I really went into shock as I heard what she was saying between groans and moans as he continued, "oh yes, fuck me, fuck me hard, I love that big black cock, you do things to me that no man ever has. I can feel you right in my womb. You're touching places that no man ever has. How I wish that John had a cock like yours I love him deeply but he can't fuck me like you can. My first husband was really good in bed but even he can't compare to your black cock.

Please cum, please, I want your baby juice in me. You're in so deep it will flood my womb. If I didn't have a loop in, you'd be sure to knock me up. Oh, I'd love to have your baby, please breed me make me yours, plant a black baby my belly."

They both came at that, crying and yelling their climaxes. I couldn't believe how strong her climax was, I had never seen anything like it. I moved over to a lounge chair on the back deck to contemplate what I had seen and heard. I looked down at myself, at some point I had taken my cock and had cum all over the front of my pants and shirt. The only thing I could think of was, what her pussy would taste like right now and it gave me another hard-on. Then what she had suggested hit me, a Black baby. What if she did? I knew that he was leaving in only a couple of months. Would she go with him? Would she stay with me? I was so shook up that I got up and slipped away. The rest of the night I stayed in my apartment, in my own bed mulling over what I had seen and heard. I couldn't help myself, the next morning I was back at her house.

Chapter 4

I was outside her house in time to see them leave for lunch at noon. As soon as they were out of site, I used my key to let myself in and I looked around the house. It was a mess, they had obviously had coffee and left everything dirty. His pants were on the floor in the living room where she had probably pulled them off to give him a blowjob. The bedroom was a war zone. Blankets on the floor, sheets so sticky and slimy that I knew there had been a lot more screwing than I had seen. As I stripped the bed, I wiped my face with that filly sheet and cried a little into it. But my cock was like a rock, I pulled it out and rubbed it on that sheet until I came shooting my juices to join theirs. I finished cleaning up the house. I put on new sheets, put the old ones and her clothes in the laundry. I even picked up his clothes and put the undershorts and shirt in the laundry and pressed his pants and packed them neatly in his suitcase.

When they never came back I knew that she would be showing him around town and probably wouldn't be back until after dinner. From when it turned dark I was again on her deck with both sets of doors open just the right amount to see and hear. It was only about 10: pm when they arrived. As they entered the living room, they were all over each other. Then he pulled away from her to go to the bathroom while Jane went to make them drinks. As he came back a few minutes later I could see him glance into the bedroom and then have close look around the living room.

"Hey lover, you didn't tell me you had a cleaning lady, she even picked up our clothes and changed the bed. I could use one that good."

She laughed at him, "Well Tony, I hate to tell you, but I don't. John must have dropped by this afternoon while we were gone and done it. He is really a neat guy and never leaves a mess".

Tony broke out laughing, "I like John, he cleans up all my messes. I'll bet he came on those sheets when he took them off. I fucked you five times last night and this morning. I looked in there before we left and they were crispy from that mess. I thought that I might have to screw you in the kid's room tonight."

She was laughing by this point as well, she leaned up and started kissing him, "That would have worked, you can screw me anywhere you like. If you do it too often I might have to have John come over here and clean me up for you. How would you like that"?

"That's not a bad idea, actually maybe we should call him to come over so that we could discuss what you and I talked about while I was fucking you this morning."

"Oh Tony, that's awful, he'd never agree to that, that was only a fantasy."

By this time, he had her down on her back on the couch while his fingers in her cunt worked her closer and closer to a climax. I could hear her juices squish as he fingered her. With his other hand he reached and pulled out his phone. "Here, phone Jon, I want to talk to him".

I realized that I was about to get a call and quickly slipped off the deck and out of earshot before my phone rang. When I answered, my voice was shaking.

"Hello John, how are you doing"?

"Pretty Good"!

"John, this is Tony, we'd like you to come over to Jane's house for a while. I want to thank you for doing her clean ups for her. I have a proposition for you."

"Ok, I'll be there in a few minutes".

I waited five minutes before I was ringing her doorbell. She grabbed my hand and pulled me to the kitchen, John, I want you to meet Tony". He stood up and shook my hand, then we all sat down at the table. Jane had already changed and was wearing only a housecoat. He motioned to her and she got up and sat on his lap. His hand pushed her top open and massaged that small perfect breast.

"You like seeing me do this to your Girlfriend, don't you Jon?"

"Uh ah, well yes, I guess so."

"Oh, you don't need to be so shy, you know I've been screwing her ass off and that she's been bringing you home my sloppy seconds. She told me how you eat my slime out of her? How would you like to see me fuck her?"

I knew my face was red and my hands were shaking but my cock was hard as a log. My voice shook as I answered him, "Ah, ah, well, yes, yes I would like to see that. She has told me how well you do her and how big your cock is. I've seen what a mess you make of her pussy. I didn't know that one man could cum as much as you cum in her. I really would love to see you do it".

"Okay John come with us I will show you exactly what we did last night." He led us both to the living room. He told us both to get undressed and he did the same then he sat down on the Chesterfield and told her to get down on her knees between his legs and me to get down beside her. I did as he said. She immediately leaned over and took his cock and her mouth.

"Now look closely John see how she blows me she is a really good cock sucker. She told me that she has never given you a blowjob now see how she does it to a real man. She's going to suck me until I come in her mouth. That's it honey keep going take it deep, deep, yes, yes, suck it. I'm going to cum in your mouth while your boyfriend sits right there beside you. He can put his arm around you. John lean in and kiss her cheek get close up while my cock goes into her mouth you might even lick around the part that she can't get in her mouth, reach under there and feel my balls. That's it, rub me, now move your hand up and make sure that my cock is in her mouth. Hold my cock while your girlfriend sucks it. Now Jane, get ready, I'm going to come, back off just take the head in your mouth. I'm going to come in your mouth now don't swallow it, just hold it in your mouth."

I felt his cock begin to spasm I held it in my hand as she backed off so that only the head was in her mouth. I could feel his spasms as his cum blasted into her mouth. As my hand held him steady I could see her cheeks bulge as her mouth was filled with his cum she did as he said and didn't swallow even though some was seeping out around where his cock was joined to her lips.

"Right, now turn and kiss your boyfriend, share that cum with him, I want you both to swallow it I want to know that he is tasting what you have been begging me for."

Again, she did as he commanded as her lips met mine. The she was pushing a huge gob of hot cum into my mouth, her tongue joined mine and I couldn't help myself, my mouth opened my arms went around her and drew her to me, we pushed that huge gob of cum back and forth between us until it was all gone. We had swallowed it all there must have been a cup full of this black man's potent cum. I couldn't believe what we had done but her lips were still on mine and with her tongue in my mouth I would do anything for her. We clung together there on the floor by her black lover's feet as we kissed and cried into each other's mouths. Wet tears where running down her face.

"Oh darling", she murmured to me, "I didn't mean to humiliate you like this, I don't want to hurt you. I just can't help myself. He fucks me so good, I can't help myself. When he speaks to me I have to do as he says. You're my love, but he's my master. I love you but I love his cock even more. As long as he's here I have to have as much of him as I can."

I continued to console her I licked the tears from her cheeks and nibbled on her lips, "It's Okay darling I know what you're going though I know how horny you are and I can see how big his cock is, it does something special for you and I understand that you need that. It's okay I love you, but you can have that big cock as long as you want it. I see how you go ape for it; I can't wait to see him put it in you. It's so big I don't know how you can possibly take it but I know you have taken it before. I know how it has stretched you so much and how you are after he has had you. How I love the taste of you. You can't imagine how much I really do want to see him fuck you. But remember, I love you, I want you, will you marry me."

"Oh yes! You dirty man, I just fed you a mouthful of my Masters cum, he's a bigger better man than you and you still want to marry me. Yes, yes, I'll marry you, but from now on you're my cuckold. No other women for you. You babysit my kids while I go out. You look after the house for me and clean up after me and my Master."

Tony suddenly pulled her away from me, "OK that's enough you little slut, come on with me, it's time to move this to the bedroom. Boy, you get the bed ready for us" I got up and followed them meekly to her bedroom. As I pulled back the sheets, he laid her gently on her back and then leaned over kissing her deeply as his hand roamed her body, making her twist and turn. Her hands were on his shoulders as she tried to pull him to her. I sat on the other side of that king size bed where I had laid with her many times and watched as he worked her up to the point of begging him.

"Please, Tony, please, do it, put it in me, fuck me now. Please I really need it. You heard my fiancé, he wants to see you fuck me, I want you to fuck me, now please put it in me, do it. I need that huge cock, just do it." She was yelling out as she begged him. By this point she had succeeded in pulling him between her legs and that huge cock was resting against her pussy.

He looked over at me, "OK cuck, I'm going to be the first man to fuck your fiancé after she agreed to marry you. Now reach in there and put your Masters cock in her."

I was shocked at him calling himself my Master. I had heard her refer to him as her Master but had never thought of him as my Master. Then I found that it didn't matter as I couldn't stop myself, I put my hand on his cock and eased it in between her pussy lips I could feel it pop into her and then he was moving it deeper and deeper I had to move my hand as it went all the way to his balls. I moved my hand up and rubbed her stomach as he eased it in and out a few times, I swear I could feel that huge thing in her belly as I held my hand to her. I couldn't believe that he had that whole thing in my fiancé. She was moaning and crying as he brought her higher and higher. "Oh yes fuck me that is so good I love your cock in me please, please Master keep going I need you so bad. You fucked me this morning but it seems like it's been forever. Every time I looked at you all day I wanted it again, please, please fill me, give it to me harder please. Oh, fuck yes I want more". Her legs went up over his back and she came, pulling his mouth to her and arching to him. I could see her nails digging into his back as she cried over and over in her pleasure.

Then she calmed a little, but he didn't even slow down he just kept on taking her, pounding into her again and again. She seemed to be in a continuous orgasm she was crying and calling his name telling him how wonderful he was and she wanted him to do. "Cum, oh cum in me please, I want your baby juice please give it to me I'm coming and coming and you're making me wait, I need it in me now, please."

Suddenly he stopped and lifted himself up to look down into her eyes, "do you really want it, do you really want my baby juice in you?" I could see him flex his ass as he spoke to her he kept working his cock around and around in her. She was arching to get him back every time he even pulled out a little, her hands went to his ass and were pulling him to her as she strained to get more of him into her. He still held back and talked to her some more, "okay I'll give it to you I'll make you cum like never before but first you have to talk to your fiancé about what we discussed this morning tell him what I want, what you want, what you want us to do, tell him that you're my slave now and that he is too. Tell him now while he is lying on the bed beside you watching you get screwed by your Master. Tell him the rest of the cuckold story. Tell him or I will stop now."

He stopped and still fully embedded in her held steady. She turned her face to me and I could see tears and her eyes again she reached out a hand to touch my cheek, "Oh lover, you're going to hate me but I have to do as he says he told me to tell you. This morning when he made love to me he told me that he wants to breed me. He wants me to go to the doctor and have my coil removed. He wants to put a black baby in me. He only has a month left on his contract here and he has to go back south, but he wants to leave something for us he wants his baby in my belly before he leaves. He wants us to know and remember that he is our Master. He wants to make us his slaves when he is around. Oh, lover I'm so sorry but he told me I had to tell you. Look at me he's got his cock in me so deep and making me talk to you like this. I can't help myself it's so good. I have to have it, I need it. He said that I don't have to do it if you say no but that this will be the end of him screwing me. Honey, I love you but I can't give him up, he does me so good, I want it, I want his baby in me, I'll do anything to have him keep screwing me. He is the best man I have ever met, He was meant to be our Master, I'll do anything for him and you'll do anything for me. Now, this is what I want, please honey, I can't give him up? Tony thinks that you will go for it, he says that you're a natural cuckold and that you'll actually like the idea of your wife carrying another man's baby and the idea of being his slave. You'll have to raise his baby as your own, it would have to be our baby."

I was stunned I just lay there staring in her eyes I could not speak; He looked over at me and slowly began to take longer and longer strokes. "Well Boy what do you think of that? You know she wants it, you can see it in her eyes can't you, she wants to me to breed her. like the animal you white slaves really are, a lily-white animal! She'll carry my baby just the way my great grandmother carried her White Masters baby. She'll have my baby and you'll be the father. Father to another man's baby, a black man's baby. Everyone in this town will know that is your wife loves black. That you take seconds to a black man. They'll remember seeing her with me last night and tonight and next week and every week until I leave. They're going to see you out with us and when your baby is born they'll all know that I'm the better man. That you're my cleanup boy. I'm going to set it up for you to get married next week. She'll get her coil removed on Monday and next Saturday will be your wedding day. As I own her, I give her to you to use at my pleasure, But, I'll be your best man and your Master and I'll fuck your wife on your Wedding night the same as that White master did my grandmother. Actually, her master is going to fuck her every night after that until I leave to go home. I guarantee she'll have enough black cum in her that she'll be good and pregnant by then. Now tell her, tell her that's what you want. Tell her that she can get that coil removed and that you'll raise her baby as your own."

I was still lying staring at her eyes as he resumed pumping into her. I could see her eyes glazing with lust as her hips continued to rise to meet his thrust. I leaned over and kissed her lips I could taste him on her. Her lips were puffy from their kissing but I knew what I had to do.

"Is that what you want darling, do you want him to breed you? Do you want to carry his baby? Do you want him to own us?"

She opened her eyes and stared into mine, "yes, yes lover that's what I want I want him to fuck me over and over until he plants that baby in me, I want to carry his baby. He is the best, he deserves to be our Master and I want his child so much. I will carry it, but I want your approval, I love you, any baby I have will be yours and you will raise it as your own. It has to be that way, tell him please tell our master that you approve?"

Our eyes stayed locked for a few moments longer and then I, answered "Yes, it's okay. If you want his baby I want you to have it. I'll go with you Monday to have that loop removed. And I'll marry you on Saturday. He can fuck you Saturday night in our honeymoon bed. All I want is you, you and your sloppy seconds I'll take his left over's, or left overs from any man that you want. You're going to be my wife and I want only the best for you." I turned my eyes up to Tony, "Okay I'm in, now please fuck her, please make her cum. I've never seen her this high on sex before, I want to see more. You're the best man, as long as she wants you I'll be the slave to you both. Do it give her our baby." He did, he began to pound her like a jackhammer. He was a true Master, looming over that tiny white blonde as he took what he wanted. It was awesome.