Jane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was only a few moments until she was coming. She was screaming for him to come in her. To plant his baby in her belly. To show her fiancé how well he fucked her. That she wanted his baby and she wanted him to plant it deep and right now. They came together with her screaming and digging her nails into his back and him grunting and groaning. I could see his ass clenching as he shot spurt after spurt of his rich thick sperm into her spasming pussy. He collapsed on top of her and as they lay for several moments gasping for breath until she pushed him to the side complaining that he was crushing her. As he rolled to the side he raised up on his elbow and looked at me, "okay Johnny go get it. Open your legs honey let hubby to be, have a look at what a black-fucked pussy looks like. He'll never be able to leave you like that but if you get really horny you can always call me and bring him home a treat." As he talked I rolled between her legs and my mouth closed over her gaping pussy. There was more come there then I had ever seen. It filled my mouth and I had to swallow over and over to get it all down. I couldn't believe how much he had cum in her. It was running through my mind that if he continued to cum like that he would have her pregnant the very night that she had her loop removed.

"That's it Johnny boy go for it. You are one good pussy licker I can see that. That's it get all of that cum. That's what my great grandfather had to do to my great grandmother to try to stop her from getting pregnant from her white master. With him it didn't work either, with you it won't. Now your white wife is going to carry my black baby and you're going to raise it, just like my black grandpa raised my daddy. Only this time we're getting it right, this time it's going to be the white cuckold raising his black masters baby." We all went to sleep in that position her cuddled up to him and me, lying with my face on the slimy sheets between her legs.

On Sunday morning I woke up to the rocking the bed has he fucked her again after which I again had to clean her up before they went off for their shower? I got up and prepared breakfast while they continued to fool around and make out. While I placed the dishes in the dishwasher he actually sat her on the edge of the table and fucked her right there, then he turned around and sat down on a kitchen chair where she straddled his lap and sank down on to that huge black cock, he continued driving it into her until he came again deep inside. He sat her back up on the edge of the table and called me over to kneel between her legs as I sucked her dripping pussy dry. That was when he informed me that as soon as she had the loop removed, I was not to fuck her again until she was pregnant.

About 2 o'clock I left to pick up the girls from their fathers while Tony was saying goodbye to Jane in the master bedroom. When I got back with the girls he was gone but her makeup was again a mess and I knew what had happened. I peaked in the bedroom and there was no mistake about it, it stank. I pulled the door shut so the kids wouldn't get a whiff of that. After we got the girls to bed she took my hand and that led me to the stinky bedroom. "Okay lover while you were out this afternoon Master Tony said goodbye to me in a very nice way. He left you a treat but I couldn't give it to you while the kids were up. She lay down in the very center of that stinky crusty spot on the bed and spread her legs. She hadn't been kidding he had left another huge load. Her hair was crusty and the smell of dried cum was so strong that I almost gagged as I moved my mouth to that filthy pussy.

The following Saturday we were married and everything that he had suggested, happened. We took a week's honeymoon in the Adirondacks. Where it gave me a huge thrill to be the obvious cuckold to the small blonde and the big black man. We shared the honeymoon sweet while he worked on his impregnation efforts and I looked after my cleanup duties, which had expanded to include both of them. For the following three weeks, we all stayed at her house and he used my car to drive back and forth to work. He screwed her at night and in the morning. On the weekends when the kids went to their fathers, he had her in every room of the house in the bathroom, in the kid's rooms, in the shower and in my car. Then he took her to the back patio and made her blow him. then screw him right there where anyone could see. He then made me eat that sloppy pussy right there. It was no surprise when on the day before he was to leave for Mississippi, she announced that she was pregnant. We knew that it was our masters, as I had not had my cock in her the entire time. The girls were now calling him Uncle Tony and they already realized that he also was to be part of their family now. As far as the kids were concerned, their Mom and I shared the Master bedroom and Uncle Tony the spare room. As soon as they were asleep the true Master moved to the Master Bedroom.

Over the following nine months he came to visit several times and enjoyed squiring his slaves around town with me opening doors and holding chairs for him. He came to visit when the baby was born, and showed great pride in kissing and holding the new mother while I looked after your beautiful little boy. From then on he invited us to his Mississippi home twice a year but continued to visit us about every two months. Mississippi is beautiful place to visit but the white people there were not nearly as accepting as those at home. When we are out with Tony showing us around, he always makes sure to do things to let people know that although she is my wife, we are both his. I often catch horrible comments from whites on the street, but I am able to ignore most of them. I always look after and carry our little black kids (we left our white girls with their father), while it was Tony who was holding hands with and hugging up the skinny blond woman. He even went so far as to introduce us as husband, wife and his kids. Twice more we arrived home with Jane pregnant again. We now have two little light brown coloured boys and one absolutely gorgeous light brown coloured girl to go along with our two older blond girls After our first dark skinned boy was born, the girls quickly realized that Tony was far more than an uncle. Once we had explained that Uncle Tony offered their Mom something very special that I just couldn't, but that, in spite of that we still loved each other very much. They also realized and accepted that when Tony was in town, he was also in charge of both their mom and myself and slept in the Masters bedroom.

Strange but both of our white girls are now in University and are both dating black guys.

When Tony visits Canada and always around the kids he treats us as equals. But when we are alone especially when in Mississippi Jane and I call him Master and treat him accordingly. He has even loaned us to his friends a few times. Once when he was about to loan her to a rather smelly older man, I objected. He tied me to a slave rack and whipped me until I begged him to let me loose and I sucked the old guys cock as I begged him to fuck my wife. From then on, we both sucked and fucked anyone he told us to, any way they wanted.