Jane's Story Laid Bare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two of my sessions involving other men were fun , but one was a bit of a disaster. Let me tell you about the two that I enjoyed. On one occasion we were at a track weekend where Nick was racing his old Jaguar. This is a magnificent machine, an E Type actually that is about fifty years old but looks brand new. He keeps it in the show room at his garage. It is in a beautiful shade of dark green and just looks and sounds amazing. Do you know he even has his name on the driver's door. How cool is that? Mark is such a smoothie. He has a luxurious enormous camper van / RV thing that he can sleep in at track weekends which he also parks at his garage. I am always so proud of him when I see him in all his racing suit and helmet. On this evening he had done well in the race and was feeling happy with life and enjoying a few drinks relaxing in the van with me. We also had Paul (the young guy from his garage that drove us to Birmingham in the Bentley) with us. Paul is also a mechanic who tunes and checks the Jaguar on race days. Paul always had a cheeky grin when he meets me having seen how I behaved in the Bentley and seen me in the raw getting dressed in the motorway car park.

The three of us were all snug and cosy in the van lounging on the sofa watching a film on the TV. I had changed into a linen dressing gown but left my underwear on. Mark had his arm around my back and began to hold my breast inside my dressing gown. His other hand began stroking my thigh higher and higher. I gradually allowed Mark to remove my dressing gown and bra. This was a normal routine for us in the evening. The difference was that Paul was with us. I think Mark's attitude is that if I want to stop then that is fine and if I want it to progress then that is fine with him too. Whatever I am in the mood for. We both knew where it would lead if I wanted it to.

As I say Paul had already seen me in all my glory and seen and heard me having an orgasm so nothing new there. Paul was a good looking young man so what was not to like really? I was lucky to have the chance to be made love to by a good looking young guy half my age. Mark clearly did not have a problem with it and it was up to me. Paul needed some encouragement and persuasion to join in; he was worried about upsetting his boss! It was me who had to assure him saying, "Come on Paul. You look a bit left out. You've earned a bit of a cuddle. Don't worry about Mark; he'll be fine."

I was as I say just wearing some revealing panties by now. Paul looked very unsure about my invitation. I was worried he thought I was too old for him-that he did not fancy someone old enough to be his mother. Although I am in good shape I am conscious of getting older as my 50th birthday is approaching soon. Eventually Paul said, "But Mrs Moreland, I have a girlfriend."

'Moreland' is Mark's surname and Paul had assumed we were married! Either that or he was just being tactful. I chuckled, "For God's sake call me Jane! I'm sitting next to you in my panties. You've seen me naked. I'm Jane!"

Paul looked even more embarrassed. He said, "Sorry Jane."

I said straight away, "There is nothing to be sorry about. It is fine. But what happens in this van stays in this van. Your girlfriend will never know."

He still looked unsure. I put my arm around him and said, "Relax! Don't look so nervous! I don't bite!"

He gave me a more relieved smile. Mark got up and suddenly opened the door and stepped outside for a smoke. He doesn't smoke much but he likes those cigarette sized cigars occasionally. I think he thought it would be easier for me to have some fun with Paul and he would be less inhibited. I leant into Paul's lap and undid his belt. I then started to pull down his shorts and pants. He did not resist. I don't believe any man could. Not because it is me but because it is easy for a woman to seduce a man. I started playing with his cock and held his balls. His cock sprang into life. No man can resist the temptation of having his cock played with. I had a little suck on it and Paul started to make encouraging sounds. He was mine I thought. When he was starting to get pretty aroused I just went over to our bed and laid down on it with my chubby pale white legs wide apart and held my arms up in the air to invite him to join me. I blew him a kiss.

Paul undressed in about five seconds and came over to the bed. He looked so young and handsome. I loved his perfect smooth skin and firm bum and his baby face. He laid down on me and I put my arms around him and then cradled his head. I said softly to him in his ear, "Come to Mummy". He was inside me in seconds.

"There-doesn't that feel better?"

There was no way he could resist. I was squeezing my legs together a bit. He was not going to escape or have any second thoughts now. He was so polite and grateful and kept asking me if I was alright and whether he was hurting me. I kept reassuring him that he was fine and I was enjoying it. Mark came back into the van whilst we were in the middle of a lovely fuck. He just said, "Don't mind me. You guys carry on. Enjoy yourselves." Paul was sufficiently focussed on fucking me by then not to be distracted or put off.

Mark was not worried or threatened by me having sex with Paul at all. He had encouraged it at the beginning. This was I hoped to be the shape of things to come. He knew I liked having these occasional encounters and he was not going to try to prevent it or treat it as a big thing. Paul was soon pumping large quantities of his young sperm into my very happy pussy. Paul laid on me for a minute or two and then withdrew and climbed off me. He said, "Thank you Mrs Moreland. I mean Jane. Sorry! I really enjoyed that."

I felt a bit guilty about cradle snatching. He looked even younger after he had cum. I said, "You're very welcome Paul."

I had not had an orgasm but enjoyed it all the same and knew that Mark would soon be putting that right. Paul was not actually sleeping in our van-there is not room. He was going to sleep in his own estate car nearby which is what he normally did.

When he left Mark did say, "Night Paul. See you in the morning mate. By the way don't say anything to the others (the other mechanics at the garage) about what happened tonight if you don't mind. Let it be our secret."

Paul was only too happy to say, "No Mark. Of course. You can trust me. I'll never mention it."

I thought Paul won't anyway because he will not want it getting back to his girlfriend.

On another evening Pete was round for dinner with us. Mark and Pete discussed some business before dinner and after dinner the three of us were nicely mellow sitting around the log burner chewing the fat and having a night cap. Of course Pete had already had me, twice actually, after the famous BBQ and that always changes your relationship with a guy. They always assume that they now have a season ticket to have you whenever they want. And I think in Mark's head he thought Pete had already had me so if he fucked me again it would be no big deal. And to be honest I kind of thought the same. Also I think Mark feels that if I am going to have sex with other men he would rather it was with one of his mates rather than a stranger. So there it was the three of us slowly drifted into a threesome that just seemed the most natural thing in the world.

Mark went into his usual routine of starting to arouse me and undress me in front of Pete and left it to me as to how far I wanted to go. Pete is a very attractive fit man and a great lover and I was excited by the prospect of him making love to me again. When I started to get too aroused and was starting to breathe very heavily he whispered in my ear, "Do you fancy having a cuddle with Pete then Darling?"

I just replied, "Mmmmmm, that would be nice. Thank you."

Mark got up and went to pour himself another drink and Pete moved closer and began to remove the rest of my clothes. Pete made love to me very gently, and considerately and it just felt cosy, loving and natural. Mark was sitting next to us watching something on the TV. I could not help but smile at how normal and mundane me having sex with another guy in front of Mark had become. Pete gave me a wonderful orgasm and when we had finished I put my arms around his neck, and told him that it had been lovely, and planted a big kiss on his lips. Mark then took me to bed and Pete slept on his own in the guest room. Mark then made love to me just as sweetly as Pete and the fact that I had only just had sex with Pete seemed to make no difference whatsoever. I thought, 'What a lucky girl I am.'

My good friend Andy, who has written my story for me, has often told me about this naturist health spa in Bristol that he and his wife love and have had a lot of fun at. They seem to enjoy some interesting sexual encounters there and this place provides a great outlet for him and his wife. He thinks Mark and I would enjoy it too and has often invited us to go with them. It does sound as if we might like it there and maybe we will be going there too soon. I also wonder if I might do something with Alan again. He also had sex with me after that BBQ and seemed to enjoy me and I'm hopeful that one day when he comes round on his own that Mark will be up for me trying him again. Finally I would love to have a holiday at that naturist resort in the South of France and Mark has said we could maybe drive all the way there in a convertible and that would be lot of fun. So we have some ideas for the future.

Obviously I do not know what the future holds for Mark and me as a couple but one year on things are very good between us and I love living with him.

Thanks for reading my story.

Love Jane xx

1...5678910