Jane's Story Laid Bare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started to scream at Mark, "Oh Yes! Oh Yes! That's it! Fuck me you bastard! I hate you! Enjoy it because you are never fucking me again. Fuck me! Fuck me harder! Fuck me harder! Oh Jesus Christ! Oh my God!"

I was moaning uncontrollably and shivers were going down my spine and legs. Mark is a truly spectacular lover and in his own home he just fucked me to an orgasmic oblivion. I thought I was going to die when I came but as usual Mark was not finished yet and turned me over for his pleasure. He put a couple of pillows under my tummy to lift my arse up higher so he could plunge in and out without having to hold my arse in the air. He started slapping my arse cheeks and saying, "You are such a whore aren't you Jane? Such a fucking whore. You love it don't you? One day soon I am going to fuck you up this lovely sweet arse," and with that he put his fore finger into my arse hole and started working it.

My second orgasm was building and Mark started slapping me harder and shouting, "Come on admit it. Admit you're a whore. Say it Jane. Say I am a whore and I love you fucking me. Say it! Say I am nothing but a whore!"

I was totally concentrating on the fire in my red hot aching pussy that had taken over my body but I obediently started to repeat between moans and grunts, "I am nothing but a whore. I love you fucking me."

"Say, I am nothing but a worthless whore. I am only here to me fucked by you." Mark was now on a roll enjoying himself.

"I am nothing-but a - worthless -whore. I am only here to be fucked by you."

"Say, you can fuck me anytime you want sir."

I repeated what he had commanded one word in time with each thrust. "You-can-fuck-me anytime-you-want-sir."

Mark was loving dominating me. He carried on, "Say, I am nothing without your glorious prick inside me."

I groaned again in time with his thrusts, "I-am-nothing-without-your-fucking-prick-inside-me you-smug-self-satisfied-bastard."

It was humiliating but Mark knew me well enough by now to know that I would be turned on by being dominated and submissive. In fact he seemed to know me better than I knew myself.

I came again so strongly that I really did not think I could cope. I was screaming for Mark to fuck me over and over again. I was relieved when the intense over powering waves emanating from my pussy started to subside. A little after thankfully Mark satisfied his lust by plunging into me as hard as he could several times shooting his load and grunting with pleasure.

When I started to return to Planet Earth I noticed with horror that the time was a quarter to three-15 minutes before my appointment. I screamed, "Oh Jesus I should never have come back with you. You promised me you would not do this. I was covered in sweat and cum was leaking from my pussy and running down my leg. My skirt was still up around my waist. I pulled it off as quickly as I could. I whipped off my stockings and jumped into Mark's shower and looked at my watch again. I had the quickest shower ever and then Mark gave me a towel.

I started to get dressed as quickly as I could but then noticed with horror that my skirt has some mess on it-some bodily fluid or other. I was getting more hysterical. I could not go back to work with cum all over me. I started to cry. One of my stockings had a ladder in it from top to bottom. My hair was a total fucking mess. I started to panic. I felt so hysterical with the situation, emotional and guilty about cheating on Nick, I knew I was in no fit state to go back. I was crying and Mark said, "Look Jane. Don't worry so much. Just ring in sick. Tell them you're not well."

I said, "That is easy for you to say. You have your own business."

But he was right, and I really was in no fit state to return to work. I had to call my branch Manager and apologise and said I had a migraine and asked if she could she cover my appointment? She was very nice about it and even asked me if I wanted her to call Nick. I thought, 'Bloody Hell. No!' and lied that I already had.

After I put the phone down I hoped to God that Nick had not been trying to reach me at the office. I hated this deviousness and deception towards my work and Nick. This was so not me I thought.

I realised that I could not go home yet either because Nick was working at home that day. There was nothing for it but to ask Mark if I could lie down and have a rest at his place for an hour before I called a taxi.

He said, "Even better than that -I will stay and nurse you."

I said that I didn't want him to do that. He should go back to his work. But he didn't -he made a quick call on his mobile himself and the made me a cup of coffee and came back and cuddled me and kissed me. I love the cuddling after sex; the intimacy and closeness. At least I started to see a softer side to Mark-not just the sex crazed animal that keeps ravaging me. He knew I was upset. Mark had behaved like a total 'arse' towards me and fucking me the way he had , but at least now he was being nice and loving again. I felt for the first time that I was on a slippery slope. An inexorable slide down into I wasn't sure where. Mark kept cuddling me and kissing me until I couldn't help but respond to his tenderness. My enormous resentment started to wane and I put my arms around him and kissed him back. I thought again, 'What the hell am I doing here?'

Mark then said to me, "Look Jane I want to be honest with you. You are a very sexy beautiful woman and I love making love with you. You know I cannot resist you. But the thing is this all started when Nick wanted to watch me fucking you. Nick obviously gets off by watching other men fucking his wife..."

I butted in, "It's only you Mark. It has only happened with you."

"Well whatever. But if you were mine I would not share you. And I've got to say I am not prepared to perform like a performing seal in front of Nick again just because it turns him on. I went along with it at first as a chance to have you. But I'm not doing that again and if you want to make love with me from now onwards it is going to be just the two of us I'm afraid."

At that moment I was so confused I did not know what I wanted. Yes I found Mark to be supremely dishy, and hot, and sex with him was off the scale amazing, but at the same time I had loved being the centre of attention with two guys at the same time. I had discovered I had a real desire for threesomes with two guys. I did not want to admit that though to Mark then; I would have to find out how he felt about that later when I knew him better. I suspected that he would not need that much persuading when the time comes again.

I said, "I can understand how you feel but that will mean that we are doing it behind Nick's back. Having an affair in fact."

"Well Jane that is your choice now. You must decide what you want to do. But Nick does not need to know or find out does he?"

I said, "You know Mark I can't resist you at the moment you bastard. I don't have any choice but to keep seeing you. "

Mark was encouraged by that and went for broke, "Yes but I feel the same you know. Christ I'm hoping next time Nick is away for a night that we can go out to dinner again proper and spend a night together. I would love to have you in my bed all night."

Before long Mark was again removing what little clothing I had managed to put on and I was naked again in his bed. There was a certain inevitability about my situation now. I was too tired to fight it. I was too weak to resist him and he knew it. We lay there kissing and cuddling and caressing each other's bodies. I loved Mark's body-his broad shoulders, his flat stomach, his hairy chest, his muscular legs, and yes his hairy balls and well proportioned cock. I remember playing with his flaccid manhood and chuckling that that was the first time I had seen it when it had not been erect! I sort of wondered what he saw in me. I thought it was probably my innocence and his desire to conquer me and control me, but I also feared he got a kick out of screwing his mate's wife. I felt like I had graduated to a new level- like I was in a new club for hot sexy women. For the first time in 25 years I had had sex with another man without my husband knowing and here I was lying naked in his arms in his bed.

I started to drift away in an out of sleep. But I was vaguely aware of Mark rising up again between my legs which I parted with no resistance and then he fucked me again very gently and very slowly. He probably took half an hour over it just taking his pleasure. He was even stroking my hair and face and breasts and kissing me on the lips while he did it and I thought at least he is capable of gentle lovemaking rather than just animal sex. Maybe he likes me a little after all. I was in big trouble and I knew it. I was starting an affair with Mark and there was nothing I could do about it.

When Mark ran me home and dropped me around the corner I was not surprised when he asked when he would next see me. I knew resistance was pointless. I laughed and joked that I would have thought he'd seen plenty of me, that is everything, already. But I knew it would be soon -possibly even tomorrow. I just grabbed his hand in fear and panic and said, "Oh Christ Mark. Oh Jesus Christ. What the hell am I doing? You'd better text me tomorrow and I'll see how my diary looks. Right now I need to go and rescue my fucking marriage."

When I got in, Nick was in but thank God he had not phoned the office and was unaware that I had not been there all afternoon. Later he said that he was leaving very early the next day to drive to Manchester. My devious mind was already racing ahead at the opportunity that this presented. I went to the bathroom and sent a text to Mark. I told him I would be at his place for breakfast in bed. I ordered smoked salmon, and poached eggs! He text back, 'Would I like that on a bed of spinach on or some other bed?' Very witty I thought. I deleted the texts and went back to make a fuss of Nick. And the next morning as soon as Nick left I jumped in my car and less than 30 minutes after Nick had driven off I was in Mark's warm and cosy bed again as naked as the day I was born ready for more of Mark's magical touches.

Chapter 9. A Full Blown Affair

I had heard it said that the problem with threesomes within a marriage are that it often happens that the shared wife will start an affair with her new sex partner and that whatever the mutual intentions and ground rules are at the outset the husband often loses control of the situation with or without his knowledge. I realised that is exactly what is happening to me. Most women cannot have sex without forming an emotional attachment and I sure as hell was starting to fall in love with Mark. I knew he would never make a good faithful husband and I would not have wanted to be married to him, but I saw him as a sort of loveable rogue and that is, I suspect a persona that some men successfully employ to be popular with women and have lots of affairs. By now you're be thinking I'm a mixed up screwball, and yes I probably am-but aren't we all? I'm me and I wish life had not dealt me this turn of events.

Poor Nick -I feel so sorry for him and so guilty. I know he loves me so much and I so regret what he has started for me. It had been a very bad decision when he manipulated the situation that led to Mark having me just so he could watch. He wouldn't have been so keen if he'd known that this was going to happen that is for sure. Woman are more naturally disposed to be monogamous, faithful and loyal but once smitten by someone else they are more sexual, active and adventurous than most guys as I was finding out. Nick had broken the sanctity of the wall that I had cherished around our world and nothing would ever be the same again

After the clandestine lunch that I had had with Mark and the afternoon in his bed at his house I started seeing Mark behind my husband's back in secret. I had not wanted to be unfaithful to my husband but at the same time had become addicted to the fantastic sex with Mark. And Mark had pulled the rug and refused to engage in any more threesomes with my husband and had given me an ultimatum that if I wanted more sex with Mark then it would have to be on the basis of an affair with him. But I did also think that at the end of the day Nick had started this by egging me and Mark on to fuck each other and I thought what a fool Nick had been to allow Mark to possess me like this.

I was at that time completely under Mark's spell. He had so much power over me; I just could not resist him and seemed to have no choice over my actions. This is a story about real life and I am not proud of what happened to me and wish I could put the clock back. I find it hard to keep secrets and could not help confiding in close girlfriends especially over a drink after work. I know this has not been wise. Some friends were kind and empathetic to me but a couple were hostile and cruel calling me a slut and a whore, and we have fallen out. Thank God that, so far, none of them has told Nick. To be honest I sometimes wished someone would, to bring an end to this situation which I am finding so stressful that I just want it to be over.

Well those that condemned me as a slut then would definitely have that opinion if they heard what has happened since. Many of you readers will also be very critical about my subsequent behaviour and I probably deserve it. Believe me I am critical of myself, but I also hope some of you will be sympathetic towards me and how hard it can be to resist temptation and the complexities of being a woman. I have paid a high price for my obsession with Mark.

But do not think I found this deceit easy. When I was not with Mark I felt so scared about what I was doing, and Nick finding out, that I felt physically sick most of the time. I found it easier to cope with the stress by drinking so much wine-typically a bottle every evening. Although I was drinking a lot I had lost about twelve pounds through the stress of it all and did look good for my age even if I say so myself. During that period I was on such a high. Mark made me feel so desirable and attractive that I was walking on air. I started wearing shorter skirts above the knee and leather boots even to work just because Mark liked me to dress like that. I was always drenched in sexy perfume, and took to keeping the top two buttons of my blouse undone to reveal my lacy bra and really felt I was the 'Cat's pyjamas'. I persuaded Nick to let me get a small red convertible Mazda sports car, which unbelievably at Nick's suggestion, we actually bought from Mark's garage. I really couldn't believe that Nick didn't know what was going on and what Mark and I were up to. As I say I used to wish that Nick would find out to take the pressure off me and bring this whole situation to an end one way or another.

I used to roar around really thinking I had life organised-a loving husband and a hot sexy lover. Mark and I were always at it. We used to meet about twice a week at his house at lunchtime for a steamy session. For a real treat we would both book an afternoon off from work and spend it at his house in bed which was wonderful. Occasionally we might just park up after I had finished work or at lunchtime at some remote spot in the country when there was not enough time to go to his home. On one such occasion I remember he brought me with his fingers and then refused to give me my panties back. So I went back to work looking flushed and did the viewings in the afternoon without them which ensured I had a cheeky smile on my face all afternoon.

The worst thing we did was going away on a business trip together. My estate agency are agents for some overseas holiday villas in Spain and I had to go to a three day conference and inspection visit for the marketing agents somewhere near Alicante. Anyway as I was on my own I could not resist seeing if Mark could join me down there and he did and so we were able to spend three whole nights sleeping together. I was so tired during the days it was a joke. On the last day the work only went on in the morning so we were able to spend some time lying by the pool before going back to our room for some more action. I could not cope with taking calls from Nick during that trip-I just felt too guilty and was concerned that I would sound guilty so I had my phone switched off a lot of the time. So I was even more worried when I got home about him saying that he could not get hold of me.

I felt so utterly conflicted, completely loving my husband but also not being sure how to reconcile these new powerful feelings for this person, Mark, that I was now intimate with... was I in love with him or was it just infatuation or did I just love the thrill of the illicit affair and the sex? I was also very aware of feeling a certain amount of disdain for my husband Nick, not understanding why he would have wanted to share me with another man. The more I dwelt on that the more I felt worthless and cheap as if being used as a mistress was all I was good for.

Chapter 10. My Nemesis

I am now going to relate to you an event that occurred towards the end of my journey of sexual exploration when I met my nemesis. But whilst this has ultimately been my downfall it was by any standard an extremely erotic event and probably the greatest sexual experience I will ever have. So whilst I wish it had not happened and wish I had had more self control hopefully this account of my experience will at least provide some enjoyment to those of you who enjoy reading about such real life encounters.

This took place in the following spring after Mark and I had been having an affair for over six months. During those six months Nick had suggested a few times having Mark round no doubt hoping for another threesome session. On each occasion Mark had made an excuse or bailed at the last minute much to my relief. Neither Mark nor me could possibly have endured another threesome session with Nick and kept up pretences and not given the game way. Nick had hardly seen Mark during this period and did think it strange but Mark could not face him.

It was a Friday night and Mark had arranged for four of his mates and their partners to come round for a BBQ at his house. I was able to go because Nick was away on a walking weekend with two of his mates. Actually the truth was that Mark had actually chosen that weekend specifically because he knew that Nick would be away and I would be able to come and stay the night. I was flattered that he wanted me to meet more of his friends in a social situation but obviously did not really know what they thought our relationship was, or even whether there was one. I hoped that he had been discrete and that they would assume that I was just a friend. I enjoyed organising the evening with Mark and after I got back from work prepared the salads and nibbles etc. It was fun to be doing something with Mark other than just sex.

As I mentioned before I had always liked Mark's house. It is an ultra modern contemporary design; all glass and wooden cladding on the edge of a lake near Bristol. It has decking around the edge of the water and a small pontoon. There is only the ground floor, that is it is not a house at all really but a bungalow. It faces west and enjoys fabulous sunsets across the lake but there I go starting to sound like an estate agent! I did not keep many clothes at Mark's house for obvious reasons so I stayed dressed in my work clothes which were a cream two piece suit with skirt above the knee and a white cotton blouse. It was a warm balmy evening so I removed my tights and did not need the jacket.

I was naturally interested in who was coming and Mark told me that two of the men were his business partners who had invested in his garage business but left him to run it. They were Alan and Pete apparently. The other two were friends of his and one was Terry, the bloke from the police, who was in Mark's tennis team and who we had driven by in his sports car that day he first took me out to lunch. The last guy was someone I did not know called Trevor who was also in his tennis team. The first to arrive was Terry and his wife Carol. I was feeling a little nervous as I felt a bit under pressure at being Mark's 'friend' and sort of joint host. I did not know how much his mates knew but clearly I hoped that Mark had been discrete about us and knew nothing. It was nice for me to have the camaraderie of another woman to talk to so I quickly cornered Carol and she was really lovely and we were soon having a great laugh. Carol and I were soon sharing a bottle of chilled white wine and exchanging the usual jokes about men and barbeques. We got on really well and were giggling away out on the decking at the back of Mark's house and only vaguely aware of Alan and Pete arriving with their partners at the front.

1...45678...10