Jane's Story Laid Bare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark was completely spent. His body went limp and he collapsed down onto me panting very fast. I cradled his head and he smiled at me. He said, "Did you enjoy that then? I know I did."

I said, "Mark that was unbelievable. Absolutely incredible. You are fucking amazing."

And looking back that was the first intimate exchange that Mark and I had really. I had been conquered by another man.

We cuddled and kissed for about ten minutes and then I put my dressing gown on and sheepishly and guiltily went downstairs to look for Nick. I found Nick sitting in the sitting room with a glass of wine staring out into the garden. I could tell that he was regretting ever encouraging Mark to have me. We both knew that I had enjoyed it much too much and the genie was out of the bottle.

That night Mark slept in our guest room and when Nick and I went to bed soon after neither of us said anything about what had happened. It was very awkward having to change the soaking wet sheet before we could get into our bed. I don't think either of us had the first idea what to say about it.

Chapter 7. No Going Back

After that second time Mark had made love to me I just became obsessed with thinking and day dreaming about him. I kept thinking about how it feels when he first enters me with his big prick, about his rough physical technique, and how long he lasts and most of all the unreal fantastic orgasms the like of which I have never experienced before. Oh what have I been missing? I did not want Nick to worry so I played it all down but secretly I was thinking about being fucked my Mark all the time. Mark had made me feel so desirable, so hot, and sexy.

Until that point I had had sex with Mark only twice and both times as you know Nick was present at least at the beginning. Nick knowing and condoning it, encouraging it even, made it alright in my head. Anyway it was just too exciting to resist. I knew I wanted to have sex with Mark again but I was entirely resolved that I would never do anything with Mark without my husband Nick being present. I would never do anything behind his back. Or would I?

Chapter 8. A Quickie Lunch

I think it was about a week after the third encounter when I got a phone call on my mobile during the day from Mark asking me if I fancied meeting up for a quick lunch. My immediate reaction was that we should not as that would be cheating on Nick and would take our relationship to a new level. He was very persuasive though and would not take no for an answer. He kept saying it would just be a quick bistro meal and maybe a glass of wine and then we would go back to our work. He was always very busy himself and would also need to get back to work reasonably quickly. He said that he just thought it would be nice for us to get together and have a glass of wine and a chat and that was all. What could be the harm in that? Even if Nick did find out it would hardly be that big a crime. He said, "You do take lunch, don't you? You do have to eat so why not just once we grab a bite together?"

I reconciled it in my mind as it was just lunch. Not sex just lunch. That did not count as cheating. But I still was not going to tell Nick that we were meeting up.

Put like that I thought maybe I was being a bit paranoid and over cautious. And anyway I felt it was nice to be asked and thought it would be pleasant. So I agreed that Mark would pick me the next day at lunchtime at a meeting point just down the street from my estate agency branch.

Even though we were just going for a quick lunch and that was all I still spent an inordinate amount of time deciding what to wear and getting ready that morning. I chose a smart dark blue two piece suit with a white blouse under the jacket. I planned to open an extra button on the blouse when I met Mark so he would be able to enjoy my sexy silk bra. The skirt was above the knee and I was wearing dark hold up stockings with very sexy red lace tops. I had taken to wearing hold up stockings recently instead of tights and I think this was all part of me feeling more desirable and sexy on account of what was happening with Mark. While I was waiting for Mark I put on lashings of my favourite perfume.

I nervously stood on the pavement waiting for Mark hoping and praying that no one from my branch would walk by. Mark picked me up in a convertible noisy yellow sports car. I think it was a Porsche. As Mark owns a second hand car dealership which specialises in high performance cars so he tends to have a different flash car every week. Quite recently he was even prancing around in a Ferrari. He really does fancy himself but as you have deduced by now there was something compelling and irresistible about him. On this day he looked so handsome in a smart crisp dark suit. He was his usual self -very funny and self confident. I just felt I was 12 and was bunking off school or meeting a boy behind the bike sheds -I felt so guilty. When I sat in his car on the sticky leather seat my short skirt rode up such that it exposed my red lace stocking tops and my pale white thighs. I noticed Mark glancing down at them in appreciation and every time he said something he kept emphasising his point by tapping his left hand on my bare thighs proprietarily.

I wondered where Mark would take me but he roared off out of town to a lovely pub on the side of the River Avon out in the country. He had been before and knew the food in the bistro was good. They seemed to know him there and he got us a table in a dark corner of the room with a candle. I told him that I did not want to be a party pooper but I must get back to work for 3:00 as I had a client booked then for a house viewing. It was only 12:30 now so we agreed that should be loads of time. Straight away Mark ordered up a bottle of white wine and the waiter poured us two large glasses. I settled back into my chair and Mark toasted my glass and said, "It's lovely to see you Jane. You're looking as gorgeous as ever."

Mark has always told me how beautiful I was and how men admired me. Over the years and he has always made me feel pretty and sexy and today was going to be no exception. He made me remember how I had so many admirers before I married Nick.

I felt the need to get Nick into the conversation as often as possible to remind Mark that I was a married woman if not a respectable one!

I know you are not going to believe this but I consider myself the kind of woman who would only normally have sex with a man as part of a loving relationship. So I don't know what I wanted from Mark, but I could have jumped into a hole in the ground when I heard myself asking Mark if he has a girlfriend at the moment. He would have guessed straight away that I was asking this because I was starting to fantasise and romanticise about my relationship with him. Even I knew that I was clearly going mad.

Mark smiled at me, squeezed my hand and said, "No you know Jane you're the one that I love! You're the only one for me!"

Good answer I thought and absolutely the one I deserved. Shut up quickly I thought. Don't want him to think I'm a bunny boiler!

Mark kept my wine glass topped up and needless to say as usual I drank more than I should. As I loosened up we talked about all sorts of things, and this was much better than the periods of silence that Nick and I sometimes encounter as a long term married couple when we go out. Eventually Mark broached the subject of our recent antics.

He held my hand and said, "So have you enjoyed our recent encounters?"

I was so relieved that he did not say 'recent fucks.'

I said, "You know I have Mark. You are amazing. The trouble is you are spoiling me. You are ruining me for anyone else and that includes Nick." I knew straight away that was far too honest and revealing. This playing away is so bloody complicated.

He smiled and said, "Well I aim to please. But it's not just me you know. It's just as much the effect you have on me. You are just such a hot sexy woman-you bring out the beast in me!"

Our lunch continued in much the same vein with lots of light banter, sexual innuendo, and a lot of laughter. It was clear that on our own we really clicked. I wished that had not been the case.

After we left the restaurant Mark slipped his arm around my waist and walked me to his car. He opened my door for me and we exchanged a quick kiss as I got in.

I glanced at my watch and said, "That was very pleasant Mark and I have really enjoyed it. It has been lovely to see you and I really mean that. But would it be OK if you drop me back at my work now please?"

Mark sort of nodded I think and drove off with the car making a lot of noise. Mark was not the sort to worry about drinking and driving. In fact on the way back to Bristol we even passed a police car and the driver waved at Mark. Mark laughed and said he (the police officer) was Terry and was in his team at the tennis club! Mark is one of those people who just seems to have everything organised and gets exactly what he wants.

On the way back to the city I sank back in to the seat as the effect of all the wine made me feel relaxed and woozy. I was enjoying the drive through the country lanes with the hood down. My short skirt rose up again to expose my pale thighs above the dark stockings and red lace stocking tops. Mark kept glancing at them admiringly. You could have cut the sexual tension with a knife. I was now though absolutely desperate for a pee and could never have made it back to the office in town. Mark said we would practically be passing his house and I could nip in there. I said that would be OK but I must literally run in and out as I needed to get back to work.

I love Mark's house-it is all contemporary and ultra modern; all glass and wooden cladding on the edge of a lake. Mark went in first and pointed me to his bedroom en suite which is on the ground floor. I just about made it without wetting myself. I did not have time to ask him why I couldn't just use the cloakroom in the hall. He was waiting for me when I came out. He said, "Look I know you need to get back but surely we must have time for just one kiss."

I was feeling woozy from the wine and mellow and sexy and said, "Alright then-if you must. But then you're taking me back to work." I was feeling squidgy towards him and wanted to kiss him myself anyway.

So we were standing by his bed and he put his arms round my waist and put his lips to mine and we began a deep throat full on tongues passionate snog. I put my arms around his neck and snuggled into his embrace. He tasted delicious and I loved his masculine smell. We broke for a second and then we were back into it and he sort of pulled me down to sit on the edge of his bed without breaking the kiss. I seem to have no resolve where he is concerned and the next thing I know is that he is unbuttoning my blouse. I thought that I should definitely not be letting him do that. But I was enjoying kissing him so much; it felt so lovely and so naughty at the same time. Mark opened up my blouse, pulled it out of my skirt and took it off me. I have to be honest that I helped him by stretching each arm out so he could pull off the sleeves. I cannot explain why I let him do that. So there I am sitting on the edge of his bed in my bra, and said again, "Look Mark you have got to get me back to work. I told you I've got an appointment."

Mark said, "Alright I'll take you in five minutes. Alright? We can't miss the chance to have a little cuddle. This is the first time we have been on our own."

I said, "I know and that is the whole point. We should not be doing this behind Nick's back. I do not want to cheat on him. I love him and he loves me. And you're his mate for God's sake. I would not have met you for lunch if I had thought it would end like this."

Still we started another passionate embrace and kiss and Mark began massaging my breasts through my bra, and then he had his hands under the bra and pushed it up above my boobs. He was fondling my breasts, kissing my nipples and then kissing me on the lips, pulling my hair and generally getting very aroused. I also was getting very worked up and could feel that my pussy was getting very wet. At the same time I was scared that I was losing control and being unfaithful to Nick.

Then very gently he lifted my skirt up around my waist and pushed the palm of his hand against the front of my panties over my mound. It was all I could do to stop myself jumping off the bed like I'd had an electric shock. He said, "You're hot."

I just nodded stupidly. I hated the power he had over me. Why did I not just stand up, pull my skirt down and insist on going back to work? He massaged my mound and pussy through the panty material. I was breathing very heavily and sighing. He put his thumbs into the top of my panty elastic and said, "Shall we have them off then?"

I feebly and pathetically said, "No Mark, please don't. I must go back to work and I really don't want to be unfaithful to Nick. Please Mark. You promised me."

But Mark started to very slowly, very gently slide my panties down and I could see my pale white shaved pussy exposed and then he was sliding them over my thighs. I grabbed one side of my panties and tried to hold onto them shouted at him, "No Mark. We can't. Not now. Please."

But still he pulled on them and I momentarily let go to grab his hand and then they were sliding down over my knees. I said, "For fuck's sake Mark you will not take no for an answer."

He took that as a challenge and laughed and pulled my panties completely off over my feet.

I said as firmly as I could muster, "I am NOT having sex with you now Mark. I HAVE to get back to work NOW. You are spoiling this. You're a bloody animal Mark."

Mark was not deflected. He said, "For Christ's sake Jane. Stop pretending. You know you want to."

And with that he deftly unclipped my bra at the back to completely expose my breasts. I was now completely bloody stripped except that I still had my dark stockings on and my skirt bundled up around my waist. He massaged both breasts and my nipples stood up. And then bold as you like he put his hand over my pussy and pushed two fingers deep into my pussy. I was so wet that my body offered no resistance to him at all. It was like it had all been a challenge to him to get my clothes off when I had said no. He looked at me disdainfully and said, "Don't worry Jane- I wouldn't do that to Nick." And then he stood up by the bed and I sighed with relief.

I thought I had resisted him and for a fleeting moment I was congratulating myself for having some control over my behaviour. Mark is honourable after all I thought. He would not fuck his mate's wife behind her back.

And then he sat down next to me again on the edge of his bed, looked into my eyes, and said, "But you want me to don't you love?"

I feebly said, "No."

But he put one hand back on my hot sopping crotch, one on my right breast, and started kissing and nibbling my neck. I melted into him. I hated myself. I hated my pathetic lack of self control and dignity.

Mark had left his suit jacket and tie in his car but was otherwise fully dressed. He stood up and started undoing his trouser belt. I had the opportunity to get up and call a halt now but I was weak and just sat on the edge of his bed while he got undressed. I started to talk very slowly at him through clenched teeth in a stern way, "I do not want to do this Mark .I do not want you to get undressed." While I was speaking I was looking at the floor rather than Mark. I was getting very annoyed at his insensitive persistence.

He took his trousers and shoes and socks off and stood briefly in his boxers. He had an obvious semi- erection. With his toned physique and six pack he looked just like the bloody models that you get on the front of men's designer pants boxes.

He then pulled down his boxers and played with his cock for a couple of seconds and it sprang to attention.

He climbed onto the bed, laid me down on my back, and started pushing my legs apart quite roughly. I just felt feeble and weak. I looked down to see his stiff cock hovering just in front of my spread vagina lips. I do not understand what happened to me. He grabbed my hands and put them around his cock.

He said, "Go on feel it. You want me to fuck you, don't you?"

I was starting to cry. I said, "Please Mark-don't treat me like this."

My skirt was still bundled up around my waist but I was completely exposed. He rose up on his forearms the way I had seen him do before. His erect prick was 2 centimetres from my lips searching for its prey. He said, "Go on say it. Say I want you to fuck me. Say it!"

I think he was in a bad mood that day. Maybe stressed from work. But I also wondered if he was becoming irritated by my holding back on him out of conscience and trying to maintain some standards of decorum. He could not see why I could not just throw myself into behaving as a total 24/7 slut for his pleasure and gratification. I think he thought I was a cock teaser. Either I was going to have an affair with him or I wasn't but I should stop pissing him about.

Mark shouted at me aggressively again, "Say it."

I was crying. I hated him. Nothing seemed to matter anymore. I screamed, "All right, fuck me. If you're so fucking clever, go on and do it. Fuck me. Fuck me you bastard."

He said, "All right then I will. I will fuck you."

I was shaking and scared at what I was doing and what would happen if Nick ever found out. I cried out in pain as Mark just rammed his cock into me up to the hilt like he was annoyed with me. I knew it was just animal with Mark. Just sex. What the hell was I doing there?

And then he started to move the way he does and I was reminded why I was there.

I wanted to express my anger and indignation but my body betrayed me. My pussy was welcoming and eager.

I accepted my fate. Why did he have such power over me? From the outset I was not sure I could take it. I was begging him, "Please Mark. No more. Please stop for a second."

But he wouldn't. It was a power thing for him. I could feel an orgasm starting to build. I was going wild pushing my pussy up at him in time with his powerful athletic thrusts. I was panting and gasping for air.

Suddenly I heard my bloody mobile start ringing. I was absolutely mortified as it started blaring out 'Everything I do -I do it for You' -you know the Bryan Adams love song. Mark chuckled as he correctly guessed that Nick would have romantically put it on my phone to remember him. It had fallen out of my hand bag and was lying on the floor by the bed and the screen was flashing brightly in the dim light of the bedroom. It was flashing Nick. My husband Nick was calling me in the middle of me being fucked by Mark. The first time that I had ever been unfaithful and cheated behind Nick's back and right in the middle of it I can see Nick's name flashing on my phone. Jesus did I feel rotten.

Mark could see who it was too and laughed and said, "Do you want to take it?"

I said, "No I don't want to take it you bastard."

Mark would not drop it. He said, "Sorry Jane. I just thought you might want to tell him what a nice lunch you're having. How delicious the dessert is."

Nick has been friends with Mark for a very long time and it was dawning on me that he really doesn't know what he is really like at all. Oh how I wished he didn't have such power over me. I was considering calling a halt and jumping out of bed when Mark grabbed hold of my ankles and lifted my legs up high till my thighs were flat back against the sides of my chest and my feet were up in the air so he could plunge deeper and I was more constrained. He also went up a gear and started to plunge harder, and faster. I was bent over double. This is not a loving love making position; just pure animal. It was like he was punishing me. Like he held me in contempt and wanted to humiliate me. But it just felt fantastic -even better than our two previous fucks. The phone stopped ringing thank God. I think Mark felt without Nick watching he could give me both barrels without any restraint. I reached forward and put my own hands round the back of my thighs to hold my legs fully back. I had never been fucked like that before. It felt so crude and base. I could see from above my perfectly shaved vagina now completely horizontal and Mark's tool plunging in and out of me in triumph. To say I had never experienced anything like it before would be an understatement. I honestly thought I was going to die in a giant orgasmic oblivion. I couldn't think straight with what he was doing to me. Needless to say for the time being I could no longer worry about Nick ringing.

1...34567...10