Jane's Story Laid Bare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andy336
Andy336
125 Followers

I was very aware of the smell from my damp pussy. It was a warm in the house and I was aroused and the feminine aroma was unmistakable. I was hoping the boys were OK with it. I slumped backwards into the sofa with my thighs wide apart giggling. So there I was stark naked again and kissing Nick passionately. I had my eyes closed and was just soaking up the experience rather like when I go for a full body massage at my health spa really. Nick tasted lovely from the red Shiraz wine he was drinking. I decided I just wanted to be ravaged and consumed by them and I did not want the complications or embarrassment of eye contact. I said to Nick, "Darling I think it would be fun to be blindfolded just for a laugh. Can you get those eye masks that are in the airline pack that we got coming back from the Maldives?"

Nick replied, "Ooh kinky!" and laughed a little nervously. "That could be a bit dangerous mightn't it? One of us could take advantage of you!"

I did not want to make a naff reply like, "That is what I am hoping". I was fed up of playing games to be honest. I just smiled at Nick and he knew to just get on with it and get the eyes masks from the down stairs cloakroom. At that stage I was able to request anything really. I was the centre of attention and in big demand! With guys before they have had you, you call the shots and hold all the power. After they have had sex with you then your power and rights evaporate quickly, at least for half an hour or so anyway!

Nick was soon back and putting the mask over my eyes. I knew straight away that no longer needing to maintain eye contact would release me to just soak up whatever was my destiny and just enjoy-again a bit like when I go for a massage.

I was being kissed intensely and I eagerly responded. We both immediately vigorously inserted our tongues into each other's mouths. Who was kissing me? It took me a couple of seconds to guess that it was Mark. This being blindfolded lark was going to be fun I thought. I inhaled Mark's scent which was a combination of male perspiration and strong expensive aftershave and I found it extremely arousing. His breath smelt of the red wine he was drinking and he was breathing against my neck and kissing my neck sending shivers down my spine.

I was lying out on our sofa high with the anticipation of what was going to happen. With me being blind folded it was as if I was no longer part of the decision making process. The boys suddenly started talking directly to each other as if I was just the obedient slave -which I suppose I was. Or as if they were surgeons about to operated on the anesthetised patient. I heard Mark say, "Where shall we ravish her tonight Nick?"

I could not believe how matter of fact it all was.

Nick replied, "I think upstairs on our bed would be more comfortable."

Mark said, "OK then -lead on!"

With that I felt myself being scooped up by Mark. I knew it was Mark as he is so strong. Nick would struggle to pick me up in his arms. But Mark just put one arm round my back under my left shoulder, one arm under my knees and scooped me up like he was putting a sleepy child to bed. It felt delicious to be so naked and just be man handled like that. I hung on to him with my arms around his neck giggling.

I was laid down on our bed on my back and I waited for the fun to start. Mark said something crude like, "Who's going first tonight then mate?"

Nick replied, "You can if you like. No wait a minute I had your sloppy seconds last time. I think I will if you don't mind."

It was strange how my being blindfolded had made it that the boys no longer felt that I needed to be consulted about what I wanted. It was like they had formed this unholy alliance. Nick would not normally have spoken crudely like that. It was like he was trying to copy Mark.

Mark replied, "Fine by me. What about I warm her up for you while you go and refill the glasses?"

With that I felt Mark positioning himself between my legs and pulling them wide apart holding on to my ankles. He then began licking my pussy with his tongue. I was immediately squirming. God he must think I am so easy. Mark had not gone down on me on that first night so I wondered if he would be good at it but I soon got my answer.

I heard Nick come back into the bedroom with the drinks and he would have seen me pushing my hips and pussy up at Mark enjoying myself. He said to Mark, "Blimey I can see you haven't wasted any time. "

Mark replied, "Yep she's definitely up for it. I'll have her ready for you very soon."

Mark had found my clitoris and was stimulating me more and more with his tongue and if that wasn't enough he started to work two fingers into me. My whole body began to tingle and I was so hot and aching down there. I was now past the point of no return and squirming and gasping and moaning. I did not know how Nick was reacting so I said, "Nick are you still here? Can you kiss me Darling?"

Nick did not say anything but did sit on the side of the bed and give me a passionate full tongues kiss.

Yet again I needed his assurance. I whispered, "Is this alright?"

Nick did not say anything but took my hand and squeezed it and then kissed the back of my hand.

I stroked my hands over Nick's front and I realised that he had not undressed yet. I was determined that this time he would be part of it and that both boys would fuck me. I also suspected that Nick lacked confidence alongside Mark so I was keen to encourage him. I said, "Come on then Nick. Time to get your kit off. You've got matrimonial duties to fulfil."

Mark endorsed my request, "Yep come on mate. Get yourself ready. She's nearly warmed up!"

I thought that was a bloody understatement; I was absolutely desperate to be entered.

I heard Nick undoing his belt and his zip, and then various grunts as he stripped off.

I said, "That includes you too Mark. You've got me naked, so come on let's be having you guys. I want you both naked as well or I'm getting dressed."

So there was more activity as both boys quickly stripped everything off.

I said, "That includes socks. I'm not letting anybody fuck me in their socks."

Very soon Mark and Nick were back lying on each side of me and sucking my nipples and stroking my tummy and mound and inner thighs. I put my hands on their tummies and moved downwards to check that they weren't cheating. Mark was already erect and hard but Nick still felt only semi erect. However he never takes long to rise to the occasion with a bit of fondling and very soon I had a stiff erect cock in each hand and that really was a first for me. I knew that once I was holding and stroking Nick's stiff cock he would have to fuck me there and then whether he wanted to do it with Mark present or not.

Mark was soon back in position between my legs getting me more and more aroused. Mark was sucking my swollen clitoris and finger fucking me. I was convulsing and bucking my hips wildly and was worried that I was getting too worked up. It was getting stupid with my thrashing around so much and loud moaning.

I thought the time had come. I said to Nick, "Right then Darling. You're going first I believe. In you come. Come in number one!"

Although blindfolded I found his prick again and would not let go of it. I held onto him by his prick whilst he took Mark's place between my legs and pulled him towards my desperate aching pussy. I was glad of the brief opportunity to cool down a little. Once I had his prick touching my lips nature took over and he pushed in as far as he could. I held my lips apart with my hands to help him in. It's so incredible when a cock first enters you isn't it. It's a magical sensation that you never get tired of and never disappoints.

While Nick was fucking me I cradled his head and stroked his hair in a loving way. I wanted to encourage him as much as I could and carried on moaning and sighing but really it was not that different to our usual familiar lovemaking. I love Nick dearly but secretly it was Mark who I was excited about fucking and so was glad that he was on second.

I could tell that Nick was trying to last a bit longer than usual to compete with Mark I suppose. But he had little chance as I was encouraging him by vigorously pushing my pussy up towards him as he came in each time and I knew he would find it impossible to resist just going for it. And so it was that soon he was silently emptying his load of sperm into me.

After Nick had cum he rolled off me and laid down on the bed next to me breathing heavily. He said, "OK Mark-she's all yours. Do your worst mate."

I laughed with the absurdness of the situation.

I said, "Hold on a minute Team-I'd like another drink please."

Mark laughed and said, "Certainly M'lady. The red wine still OK?"

I still had the eye blindfold on but sat up and moved back to lean against the headboard, "That's great."

I was feeling very elated and rubbed my hands over my breasts and tummy and said, "Ummmmm, Yum," like I had just eaten a nice dessert.

Mark guided my hand to take hold of what felt like a very full glass of wine. I carefully put it to my lips and glugged away. I love the taste of Australian dry red wine. With the general outrageousness of the situation I was not too bothered about adding to my sins by drinking too much. I fairly swiftly downed the whole glass and one of the boys took it from my hand.

I figured out that Nick was actually still in our bed also leaning up against the headboard next to me. I slid back down the bed and moved over between Nick's legs such that I was lying on my back but with my head resting on Nick's tummy. Nick put his hands on my shoulders and then my face and said, "I love you Jane even though you do seem to becoming a bit of a slut!"

I did not like that and said, "Please don't call me that. You're enjoying it too aren't you? I'm doing all this for you," which was true on that first night but not tonight really. Tonight I was doing this for me.

Nick replied after a second or too with a not too convincing, "Ye-eah."

I did not have time to worry about it. I could feel Mark getting himself in position. I could feel his stiff cock nudging at the gates. He was presenting the tip of his penis to my vaginal lips. I pictured my sloppy vagina already leaking from my husband's cum. I could picture Mark rising up on his forearms like some bloody Greek Adonis. Cocky sod. And sure enough true to form he said, "How would you like it today Madam?"

I hated the way Mark has this cocky way of being God's gift to women. He's the one who should be grateful, for Christ's sake, to me for letting him fuck me.

I said, "My usual please! Just get on with it."

He did not need any further encouragement. He pushed the head of his penis in between the lips of my vagina. When he was just inside me he stopped and said, "Is that enough Madam?"

I screamed at him, "Oh God Mark! Please don't tease me."

As I felt the sublime pleasure of feeling his hard penis entering me I cried out, "Oh God!" I have never been someone who has been that interested in size but there was no mistaking the difference between Mark and Nick especially given that Nick had only just fucked me. There was no mistaking that Mark was invading me with a penis that was stretching and filling me in a way that Nick doesn't. I had noticed that the first time.

As Mark began to slowly move in and out he asked, " How's that my Lady?"

I unashamedly gasped, "Oh God Mark, that is so fucking good." I spread my legs as wide as I could and lifted my knees up to get him as deep as possible. I lifted my feet off the bed so they were hovering around in the air each side of Mark. Nick loves my feet and always says there is something very erotic about seeing a woman's bare feet when she is having sex.

I cannot describe how lovely it felt being fucked while lying between Nick's legs and with my head on Nick's tummy. I was in the middle of the sandwich of my two naked favourite boys. One below me and one above, and this was another first for me. For any woman who has never done that you do not know what you are missing. I was so taken with this situation of being in the middle of this hot sexy sweaty sandwich that I shuffled up the bed a bit so I was lying fully on Nick's chest. I could now feel the warm naked flesh of both my boys pressing against me on both sides.

This was what I had been waiting for. This was what I had been dreaming about since the first time that Mark had fucked me. Would it be as good the second time? Mark was so strong and fit. His thrusting became more powerful. I was moving and bucking my hips to match his thrusts. I could hear the squelching of his prick in my already freshly fucked cum filled sopping vagina. I was moaning and urging him on. My eye mask was still on allowing me to behave completely shamelessly and with total abandon. I said, "Yes that's it. Give it to me. Fuck me. Do it like before."

I immediately regretted saying the 'like before' bit because of how Nick might feel about that. It revealed just what an impression Mark had made.

Mark was quite rough and I could feel my breasts rolling and bouncing around. I chuckled to myself that when I'm being fucked by Mark I should wear my sports bra that I wear at the gym! I knew that Nick lying beneath me would be able to feel me arching my pussy up to Mark's cock in time with his thrusts. As things were getting faster and more turbulent Nick began holding onto me with his arms around me and a hand on each of my breasts. What a sight the three of us must have been-a heaving sweating mountain of flesh. I even noticed that Nick's prick was recovering a little and nestling into my bum cheeks from below. In between me moaning and grunting with each thrust I was giggling at the absurdity of being fucked whilst lying on my husband and the increasing difficulties of staying on top of Nick and not rolling off. Mark was equally struggling to stay on top of the pile of bodies and his prick kept coming out of me and I think he was getting a bit irritated. Nick took the hint and slid out from underneath us and stood up by the bed and announced, "I'm going to leave you two rabbits in peace."

I took from that that he was starting to tire of seeing me fucked by another man and that the novelty was wearing off. I also think he was now realising that the reality was that this 'other man' was a far better lover who could satisfy me in a way that he never had. He would also have seen just how much desire I had for my new lover. I started to panic a little that Nick was still alright about the situation and ripped off my eye mask but Nick was not there; he had already left the bedroom.

I suddenly felt much less comfortable about the whole deal and if I had had a choice I probably would have jumped off the bed and gone looking for Nick. But Mark was having none of that. He took control and said, "Right Jane my lovely the time has come. It's time for your roasting. Shall we go for it?"

I did not like him being crude about me like that but at the same time I liked it when he was masterful and dominant. He had that look of concentration on his face of a man who is serious about his work. He needed to concentrate now on the serious business of fucking my brains out. He wasn't making a joke of it any more. I had forgotten just how muscular and toned he was; what a fantastic athletic lean body he had.

He started to man handle me. I had become a piece of meat again. My body now belonged totally to Mark. I completely submitted myself to him. For a woman it is an amazing feeling to be completely dominated like that. He roughly turned me over, put a hand firmly on each hip and lifted my arse in the air to suit him. Then he plunged his entire cock back in to my pussy up to the hilt.

This was it I thought; I was panting with excitement and anticipation. Without Nick there Mark went up a couple of gears and plunged into me as hard as he could. He was going to enjoy this. I had my face buried into a pillow. I was trying to smother my moans and groans so that Nick would not hear them. Being taken from behind like this has always been my favourite position and within half a minute I could feel that magical feeling starting to build in my pussy. I did not want to come straight away and pleaded with Mark, "Come out a second, slow down, I am coming already!"

But Mark was in a world of his own saying, "Oh Jane you're just so fantastic. You are so fucking sexy. You are so fucking hot."

I thought what a fool Nick had been to allow Mark to possess me like this. I felt I belonged to Mark as much as Nick now.

I had my face in a pillow trying to make less noise. I had a bundle of sheet in each hand. I wondered if I could endure this onslaught. I started to shout, "Oh God! Oh Jesus! Oh fucking hell! You are so fucking good you bastard. I hate you! Please stop for a second I beg you!"

I knew Nick would be hearing this somewhere in the house but I didn't care any anymore.

Mark slammed into me again and again. His balls slapped against me. His grip on my hips was getting ever more firm and intense. I thought this is pure animalistic sex; two people who have an intense sexual attraction satisfying one another. I screamed at Mark, "Fuck me, Oh Fuck Me. Oh Jesus Christ!"

My pussy was on fire and I was moaning uncontrollably and then I was hit by my first orgasm. I felt shivers and spasms going down my legs. I was making so much noise that Mark was laughing and going, "Shhhhhh, Shhhhhhh."

In between my helpless moaning I giggled a little with embarrassment at Mark's attempts to quieten me down.

I was now glad actually that Nick was not watching anymore. I was so overwhelmed by lust that I did not want Nick to see me like this. I was enjoying it way too much. I adored having sex with Mark.

I have never had more than one orgasm with Nick and usually I find it uncomfortable to continue afterwards but Mark just kept ploughing on and took no notice of my pleas for him to stop. However Mark was very skilful and did slow down the pace and continued with slower, more deliberate strokes. He knew exactly what to do because very soon I was experiencing another wave of an orgasm rippling through me. All the energy had drained out of my legs and they felt completely numb. I have to be honest that I now had no control of my body and I let out a couple of farts. I did not even know they were coming.

I immediately apologised to Mark but I suspect he was used to having that effect on women.

Mark just laughed and whispered, "Don't worry about it gorgeous. It just means you're enjoying yourself."

I did not think I could take much more and pleaded with Mark, "Please Mark, no more. I can't stand it." With that I felt my body, over which I had no control whatsoever, squirting profusely. I was so embarrassed but Mark seemed oblivious. I felt my situation was hopeless and I was powerless to prevent it. What will be will be. I will just have to change the sheets.

Mark suddenly stopped and flipped me over again onto my back and plunged into me from above. I put my arms around his back and dug my nails into him. I could tell that he was now going for his big finale and I was relieved to think the end was in sight. I was going to survive! My legs were too numb to wrap around him and I just lay with them wide apart in full submission.

I laid my head back on my pillow and just closed my eyes then and let him do his worst. He was quite rough and I was groaning and grunting from the onslaught. He was treating me like a piece of meat like he did the first time. He pounded me with strong deliberate thrusts that were actually pushing me up the bed. With each plunge Mark was grunting like it was a workout and he was giving it his all. I was also groaning in time with Mark as I was on the receiving end of each athletic thrust. The noise we were making was quite amusing. Nick would have heard us wherever he was. I was so hot and sweaty and so was Mark. Eventually, thank the Lord, I could tell Mark was getting very near as he was getting faster and more urgent and then he thrust extra deep into me with a massive groan and gushed into me. His whole body went rigid. His head was thrown back; his eyes were closed and his mouth opened wide as he pumped his sperm into me. Unbelievably this provoked my third orgasm and we came together and I felt my vagina tighten around Mark's prick. "Oh God", I screamed as his cum poured into my belly "Oh God!"

Andy336
Andy336
125 Followers