Jansen Twins - Holiday of Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,974 Followers

Beth kept and eye on Darren, enjoying the fact that she was getting to surreptitiously observe his dick in varying stages of erection. She loved teasing him by quietly masturbating when she reached the hot parts of the story, her fingers slipping and sliding in her moist pussy. Her nipples almost ached from the desire that she was intermittently stoking. She really did want to take Darren's soft penis into her mouth and feel it swell against her tongue. Having given away her plan that morning though, she had to be extra patient because any time that she moved Darren seemed to go instantly hard in anticipation. If only he'd fall asleep!

As it turned out they made it all the way to lunch without that happening and so had to pull their clothes together before they entered the small town where they would stop for lunch.

"Fuck I'm wet," Beth whispered to Darren as they walked into the restaurant their parents had chosen. To emphasise her point, she quickly dragged her fingers beneath his nose, teasing him with the aroma.

"Thanks, that's really helping," Darren grunted, adjusting his cock in his pants. Without his usual boxer briefs, there was little to prevent his erection being overtly noticeable. He was very self-conscious. They were greeted by a hot young waitress who led them to their table. Beth found herself jealously assessing her, especially because of the predatory way that she cast her eye over Darren. The girl had well developed tits, likely a D cup, brown hair hanging past her shoulders in loose curls and brown eyes. Beth noticed that her father was studying her at least as intently as she was and that her mother had to nudge him to keep him moving. At least he had the good grace to blush at being caught perving.

While the waitress took their orders, the men checked her out disgracefully (at least to Beth's assessment). Her father flirted with the girl, who in turn flirted with Darren or gushed over the younger twins. Judy took it all in her stride and Beth decided that it was simplest to follow her example, letting Darren and her father embarrass themselves.

The meal was nice, though Beth thought that the waitress (Tracy by her name tag) spent way too much time at their table. She seemed really keen on Darren and Beth would have loved to have told her to keep her hands off. She knew it was silly because they'd leave town following the meal and then Darren would be all hers again. No one said that she had to be rational about it though.

Darren seemed to hoover his food down and excused himself to go to the washroom whilst the rest of the family finished their meals. He entered the washroom only to be surprised when he realised that someone else had followed him in. He was genuinely shocked when he realised it was their waitress.

"Er, hi," he said lamely.

"Hi. Look this probably sounds terrible, and I wouldn't normally do this, but I think you're really fucking hot and I know after lunch I'll probably never see you again. Can I um, kiss you?"

"What, really?" Darren took a moment to check out her body again. Her tits looked like they must be sensational the way her t-shirt clung to them and she had a tiny waist. He wondered what Beth might think.

"Yeah, really, I mean I'd be happy to do more, but I thought a kiss might be a start." Darren couldn't believe it. Before Beth no girl had shown this sort of interest. Would Beth know? He licked his lips as he thought about it and stared at her tits. He flicked his eyes up to meet her gaze.

"I really shouldn't," he replied, stalling.

"Shouldn't isn't a no," Tracy smiled. "Maybe this will help you decide." She pulled her t-shirt up, managing to snag her bra and drag it free of her tits as well, flashing her gorgeous breasts. Darren's mouth gaped as he took in the full, firm roundness and the dark pink nipples that stood erectly at the tips of her large areolae.

"Touch them," she purred. Darren reached out and took them in his hands in response to the invitation.

"Wow," he muttered. The girl smiled at him and he felt her hand groping his cock through his shorts. When he felt her hands go for his zip though, he snapped out of the dream.

"Fuck, I'm sorry, I really can't." Tracy was clearly disappointed but didn't push him, settling her bra and t-shirt back in order.

"Girlfriend?" she asked.

"Yeah, sorta ... yeah," he replied, blushing.

"That's cool, I'm sure she's worth it," Tracy smiled. Darren wanted to say something more, but was left with his tongue tied as she gave him a little wave and vacated the washroom.

"You took your time," Beth noted upon his return.

"Don't make me gross you out," he warned and Beth held her hands up in submission.

"I think I like you even more than I realised," Darren whispered to her in the back of the van that afternoon.

"Oh?"

Darren filled his sister in on what had happened in the restaurant with Tracy. Beth looked pissed, especially when he described how amazing her tits looked. Even more so when he told her that had got to feel them. However, at the point that he told her he said no, she beamed with delight.

"Truly?" she asked. He nodded. "You actually turned that down?"

"Yep, fuck knows what I was thinking." Beth reached over and grabbed his cock.

"You were thinking that your sister might never do anything good for you again if you cheated on her."

"I actually think that was it. Like, that I actually considered that I'd be cheating on you." Beth glanced forward, checking that her parents weren't looking. She quickly stripped down to only her red bikini top then pulled the cups aside to free her tits. Ducking down, she moved her head to Darren's lap. His pants were off moments later and Beth busied herself with sucking his lovely hard cock. She took her time, enjoying the smooth skin sliding over her tongue, the head pushing to the back of her mouth.

Darren played with his sister's tit while she sucked him off, wishing that he could manage to reach her pussy. He wondered whether he was going to get to fuck in the back of the car again, but didn't bother asking. He figured he'd find out if he was meant to. Beth too was wondering whether she would manage to get his cock in her pussy but in the end was having too much fun blowing him. She felt him tense up as he tried desperately not to make any noise and then he was flooding her mouth with his sperm. She swallowed until she was sure that he'd finally subsided. When she was done, she sat back on her side of the van, leaning against the side, her legs draped over his lap. Darren's fingers happily started exploring her pussy which was now within easy reach. He enjoyed the fact that she was so wet from sucking him off. That and the fact that she was all but buck naked in the back of the family car as he fingered her. Beth had her eyes closed and was fondling her tits and pulling her nipples. Darren focused on her clit, using the movements that she'd taught him she liked until she came with a shuddering orgasm.

The rest of the afternoon passed quietly, the younger twins getting fussy and causing Judy to turn around way to regularly to get up to any more fun. There was an air of quiet depression in the car as they turned into the drive and arrived back home at last.

~~~~~~~

"I'm late."

"Well don't hang around here talking to me then, get going!"

"No, you don't get it doofus, I'm late," Beth said, anger creeping into her tone as she plonked herself on her twin Brother's bed.

"You're right, I don't get it," Darren said, missing the point. He swiveled on his chair to face her.

"My period. Late. Fucking pregnant. Mean anything?" Darren's face drained of colour and his mouth hung open. His stomach twisted and he swallowed hard.

"Shit."

"Yeah, you got that right."

"Fuck, what are we going to do."

"I have no fucking idea," Beth replied despondently. Darren sat watching, neither of them talking, each lost as their new reality crashed about them. Tears welled in Beth's eyes as Darren moved to the bed to hug her. Beth folded herself into her Brother's embrace and let the tears flow. Darren just held her, lost as to what he could possibly do.

"So late is definite?" he asked when the sobs subsided.

"Definitely late, probably pregnant," she replied, shaking her head." I'm usually pretty regular so that's not a good sign, but until it's really confirmed ..."

"There's hope?" Darren offered.

"Not much. Remote maybe, but basically now we have to face up to the fact that we might be having a kid."

"Fuck."

"Yeah."

"Should you do a test or something?"

"Probably. I just can't face buying one."

"Want me to?" Darren offered nervously.

"Would you?"

"For you? Of course."

"That would be amazing Daz." He gave her a kiss in response. It was just a quick peck. Beth returned it and wiped her eyes.

~~~~~~~

"Well?" Darren asked, rubbing his sweaty palms on his shorts.

"Nothing yet," Beth muttered in response. She stood in their shared bathroom watching the little stick with a sick feeling in her gut. Her hands were sweaty and shaking and there was a pressure in her head that wouldn't go away.

"We're looking for two lines, right? Two means not pregnant?"

"Yeah," Beth confirmed with a sigh. She stared at the stick. Darren stared at her. They both worried.

"Fuck."

"What?"

"There's only one line," Beth said, willing a second one to appear. Darren couldn't describe the look on his twin's face and panic rocked his body. Beth sat down on the toilet seat with a thud, the stick dropping to the floor. Darren retrieved it to confirm what she'd seen for himself. He hoped she was wrong. She wasn't.

"We should try the other one," he insisted. "Maybe it's a dud?"

"I missed my fucking period Darren. It's not a fucking dud. I'm pregnant and we're both fucked!" Darren felt his knees start to wobble and reached for the door frame to steady himself before sinking to the floor.

"I fucking told you my tits were fucking bigger!"

Darren gulped air, his head racing only marginally less than his heart. What could they do? Abortion? How the fuck would they pay for it? Or keep it a fucking secret for that matter! If not, all paths lead to telling their parents. At a minimum that Beth was pregnant. At worst ... he couldn't consider worse.

"Shit"

"Nicely fucking understated."

They sat for a long time, each lost in their own thoughts, spiraling toward nothing but pain and loss.

"I can't deal with this right now," Beth said. "I feel so fucking sick!" Just mentioning it seemed to trigger it. She spun on her feet and ripped the toilet seat up before vomiting.

Darren was spurred to action. He moved over and pulled her hair out of her face. He passed her toilet tissue from the dispenser to clean with once things were back under control.

"Thanks," Beth replied, smiling wanly at him.

"I will be here for you Beth, whatever path we take." He reached out t hug her and reluctantly she let him hold her.

"You'd fucking better be," she mumbled into his shoulder. Just holding Beth close was enough to stir his cock and although he tried to turn so that Beth wouldn't notice, she did.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" she accused him when she felt it. "I find out I'm pregnant to my fucking brother and you get a boner? FUCK!"

"Beth, I'm sorry it's not something I controlled, it just fucking happened! It always fucking happens when you're that close to me. I was trying to support you."

"Whatever Darren! Just not fucking now!" She stormed from the bath room, slamming the door behind her. Darren looked at the mess, tears welling in his eyes. He cleaned it up, stopping continually to clear his sight and then when he was done, sat on the floor, back to the wall, letting the tears flow unabated.

Stony silence seemed to be the order the day after. Beth shut herself in her room and even Darren's gentlest and most heartfelt appeals for her to let him in to talk were ignored. He in turn brooded in his room. His mind whirled with the implications of impending fatherhood. That was bad enough without considering what would happen if the incestuous nature of the child's conception were discovered. If it wasn't, he'd be reduced to being the kid's uncle and it might never know that it had a father that hadn't abandoned it and that actually loved it. Darren turned on his stereo, blasting his music loud in an attempt to drown out his thoughts.

For three days the twins avoided one another, barely acknowledging one another's existence. Their parents sighed and quietly berated them for not getting along, but put it down to hormones and 'one of those spats' that the twins had occasionally.

On the third night, Darren lay in bed, exhausted yet unable to sleep. He wasn't feeling well and decided he really needed to patch things up. He climbed out of bed and crept down the hall, trying to dodge its squeaks and groans.

Beth too lay awake in bed. She hadn't slept properly for days, had been feeling nauseous every morning and constantly worried about what she was going to do. She'd ruled out telling her parents that Darren was the father and had decided that if she kept it that she'd claim it was a one night stand. She just couldn't work out quite when to claim it had happened. Whenever she got stumped on that bit, she'd return to considering and abortion. She'd never approved before, but it had only ever been a philosophical question. Now she was considering how much easier it would make things, but felt guilty just for having those thoughts.

The floor outside her room squeaked and she lay listening. The handle turned and she stared through the gloom. It turned again and the floor squeaked with a receding movement. She let out the breath that she hadn't realised she was holding. It must have been Darren.

"Shit," she thought to herself lying there for another 10 minutes, feeling bad about how she'd treated him. With a large sigh, she slipped from bed and left her room to travel the path he had. She paused at his door, took a deep breath and then slipped inside, crossing to his bed.

"Beth?"

"Yeah, shhh," she whispered, sitting on the bed. "Can I get in?"

"Of course." Beth slipped quietly into her brother's bed, feeling the heat of his body and without even thinking about it, snuggled close for warmth.

"I just want you to realise that given we're in bed and that you're hardly wearing anything, there's a high probability of me boning up."

"It's ok," Beth sighed. "I'm really sorry about the other day. It was more about everything that's going on, not really about you getting an erection.

"I'm so relieved to hear you say it."

The small conciliation opened a floodgate and the twins lay in bed together talking into the early morning.

"Just know that however this plays out, I'll always be there for you," Darren said, pulling his sister into a hug. Not for the first time that night his cock stiffened against his sister.

"Thank you," Beth replied, finding his lips with hers in the early morning gloom. Tongues followed lips and moments later they were kissing properly, grinding against each other's bodies. Darren found his sister's tits, groping and grasping as Beth seized his rock-hard cock. She stroked him just as fervently as he groped her, their tongues forcefully dancing with each other.

Beth rolled on top of her Brother, straddling him so that his cock was trapped against the crotch of her panties. She ground hard against it, her tits mashed against his chest as they kept kissing. Darren pulled at Beth's nightie until he had the upper half of her body naked. Beth sat up and Darren immediately grabbed her tits again, paying particular attention to her nipples. Beth wiggled and squirmed until she was able to free her brother's cock from between them. She pulled her panties to the side and mounted it.

"Oh fuck that's good," she hissed, feeling him deep inside. She could feel him thrusting up at her as she moved up and down and twisted her hips, gyrating on him. Darren sat up enough to take a nipple in his mouth and sucked on it hungrily, extending it within his mouth. He was sure that his sister's tits already felt larger than normal. He found that thought strangely exciting and thrust even harder at her pussy. Beth pushed him back down and leaned forward over him, pinning his arms above his head. She bounced and ground and Darren tried to take her tit in his mouth again, but she teased him and didn't allow it.

With a show of strength, Darren freed his arms, put his hands on her waist and tipped her to one side, glad that his parents had allowed him a double bed. Rather than jump on top, he rolled her so that she was face down and moved over her, thrusting his dick between her legs.

"Are you trying to fuck my bum?" Beth asked, not sounding particularly pleased with the idea. She spread her legs and attempted to move to a doggy position.

"Actually no, but it could be worth trying," Darren replied hopefully, taking the time to remove her panties.

"Nuh uh, just my pussy," Beth replied, succeeding in moving to her hands and knees. Darren was disappointed, but wasn't about to turn down what he was being offered. His cock slipped easily back between her wet lips and he drove himself deep inside. Beth moaned at the penetration and thrust back against her brother.

"Faster," she demanded. Darren took her hips in his hands and worked his cock in and out of her pussy quicker and quicker until he was fucking her in a frenzy. Beth dropped her chest to the bed, hands stretched out in front of her as she was pounded. She grunted and moaned each time she felt his hard cock slam deep inside.

"Gonna cum!" Darren announced when he felt the familiar tingle in his balls.

"Yeah, fill me," Beth hissed. Darren slammed into her pussy three more times before holding and gushing in her pussy, spurting again and again.

"Fuck yeah," Beth moaned as she felt his flood of cum. She collapsed forward, sliding from her brother's dick, sighing as she rolled to her side. Darren collapsed beside her, toying gently with her breasts as she turned her head to kiss him.

"What?" he asked, sensing more than seeing her smile in the dark.

"Your cum is oozing from my pussy," she replied.

"Oh."

"Yeah, you might want to change your sheets tomorrow, 'cause I'm going back to my nice dry bed," she added with a giggle.

"Ooooh," Darren replied, suddenly understanding why she'd been grinning. "Lucky my bed's a double at least I don't have to sleep in the wet spot!" Beth lay there a few moments longer, feeling his cum continue to seep out and run down over her bum before wetting his sheets. She kissed him good night, grabbed her panties, pulled her nightie over her head and left not long after that.

Back in her own bed, her fingers found her pussy and played. She could still feel Darren's cum seeping from her a little and loved using it as a lubricant for her pleasure. As she teased her clit, she thought back to Darren's comment about fucking her bum and wondered if it was actually enjoyable. One of her friend's claimed that it just hurt, but another reckoned that it was awesome. They were the only two that she knew had tried it. She let her finger drift lower, curiosity and desire motivating her. She tickled her finger around and over her butt hole, surprised that it did indeed feel good. For a while, that was all she did, just poking a little and teasing, brushing. After a few minutes though, she poked a little harder and the tip of her finger slipped into the tight little ring of muscle. It felt good! She experimented, dipping it in, pulling it out, changing positions to provide better access. It wasn't long until she was sliding her finger in up to the second knuckle and fingering her clit with the other hand. She came hard.

"Wow," she thought to herself. "That was better than expected. Maybe I should think about letting Darren put is dick in there after all."

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,974 Followers
1...456789