Jansen Twins - Holiday of Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"About the same time I realised how much I liked having your hard cock in my mouth," she grinned.

"And yet, here we are, still in this bar," Darren laughed.

"Well I've achieved what I wanted," Beth told him, "I really just wanted to see how bad you wanted me. It's such a turn on to think that you want me so much you know. I guess that happens with virgins. I hope that you'll still want me tomorrow."

"God Beth, I can't imagine a world where I wouldn't. I mean look at you, you're a fucking goddess. I won't even start to tell you what my friends say because you might suddenly decide that you want one of them or something. The only way I can imagine not wanting you tomorrow is if you fuck me to death tonight." Beth was grinning at him. She also thought about all his friends and decided that none of them were up to the standard of her twin anyway. She picked up her glass and quickly drained it.

"Come on then, we don't want to waste any more time!" and she hopped off her stool and held out her hand, prompting her brother to quickly knock back the last of his drink and seize the offered lead. They only made it half way back to the hotel before Beth pulled her brother into a darkened alcove and kissed him. She held him tight as their mouths worked together in a frenzied kiss. Her hands roved eagerly over his body, making sure to feel his hard cock and tight bum, sneaking under his shirt to caress his chest. Darren wasn't idle either, loving the fact that his sister's skirt provided ready and easy access to her butt and the thong that she was wearing. He grabbed at her tits and caressed her back as he wished they were already in the hotel. He pushed her away, her lips the last thing to cease contact as she tried to continue it.

"Hotel, now!" he demanded, pointing. Beth laughed and skipped off ahead of him, leaving him to run to catch up to her.

The next time they stopped was inside the hotel room, the door having been quickly shut behind them and Darren having thrown his sister on the bed. He jumped on top of her and kissed her again as he knelt over her, pinning her arms to the bed with his hands. One leg was between hers and he moved his hands to grab her tits again. He was surprised when he felt Beth start grinding her pussy against his leg. Beth pulled at his t-shirt, dragging it over his head, forcing him to break contact, but only for as long as it took to get his shirt past his head. He resumed kissing her immediately. Beth's hands roamed over her brother's back and chest, fingernails teasing as she experimented.

"Take your top off," Darren demanded, sitting back and straddling her thighs. Beth wiggled and pulled at her top, Darren helping where he could until she was left in the black cotton bra she'd been wearing. "That too," he insisted.

"Move for me then, I have to reach the back," Beth said. Darren felt a little silly that he'd demanded it and forgotten about the clasp. It was resolved in short order and once again he was seeing his sister's gorgeous breasts. He attacked them first with his hands and then immediately after with his lips, teeth and tongue, pushing her down on the bed again as he sucked at first one and then the other, then back and forth like a kid in a candy store, not knowing where to stop once he'd started.

"Lower," Beth eventually demanded, "I want you to finish what you started before dinner." Darren looked up into her eyes as she craned her neck to see what he was doing and then moved down her body, pulling her skirt and panties off. He moved so that his face was between her legs staring at her beautiful naked pussy. He could see a bead of slightly milky-coloured moisture nestled at the entrance to her vagina and used his fingers to smear it over her pussy lips, drawing an appreciative sound from his sister.

"Lick me Darren, lick my pussy," she begged and he obliged after just a few moments spent studying her swollen labia, bare of hair. He tried to memorise the moment. He slipped his tongue between her lips, pushing it inside her and wiggling it around. He ran it over her lips, teased her clit and followed instructions when she huskily told him when something felt particularly good. Before long his sole focus seemed to be her clitoris. He had his tongue pressed firmly against it and was rubbing it firmly back and forth. Beth was writhing beneath him; squirming as if it were all too much and Darren hoped that it meant that she was about to cum.

Beth grabbed a pillow and pulled it to her face, releasing a muffled squeal as her butt lifted from the bed, driving her pussy at her brother's face, knees shaking uncontrollably. Darren pulled back to watch, studying her orgasmic pussy, seeing her lips pulsing together, moisture running down between her pert bottom cheeks.

"Oh god you have no idea how good that was," Beth said a few moments later, Darren laying by her side, studying his sister's naked form. His fingers traced light circles around her nipples, teasing.

"Oh if it's anything like when you sucked cum from my cock, I've a pretty good idea," he grinned. Beth pulled him to her, kissing him deeply before telling him that sitting there with pants on when they had the room to themselves was a silly thing to be doing. Darren was clever enough to take that sledge hammer of a hint and stripped naked. His hard cock stood proud and erect, as it had been since they'd started walking home.

"Looks to me like you're a bit tense," Beth teased, fingers very gently caressing the smooth skin of his hard shaft.

"Yeah, you could say that," Darren replied.

"Maybe we should do something about it," Beth suggested, running her tongue suggestively over her lips.

"Sounds like a good idea to me," Darren replied, his cock twitching beneath his sister's fingers. Beth pushed her brother onto his back and climbed on top of him, her breasts hanging over his cock. She lowered her torso until his cock was rubbing between them and then slowly moved herself around so that they rubbed against his erection. Then she bent her head down and sucked him into her mouth, sliding low enough that she could envelope him completely.

"Oh FUCK!" Darren groaned as he saw his cock disappear into his twin's mouth again. She sucked her way slowly back up his length, trapping the head between her lips and tugging before swirling her tongue around as she grabbed the shaft with her hand and pumped it. Holding him she licked down the underside, holding him up against his tummy, the head reaching just past his belly button. She ran her tongue all the way down to his balls and sucked the left testicle into her mouth, pulling it away until he yelped a little. She released him and sucked on the right one, not quite as hard as the first time. When she returned her attention to his cock, the head was shiny with pre-cum and she licked at it as he watched, enjoying the lust that passed across his features. She sat back for a few moments, straddling his legs, both hands wrapped around his erection as she pumped it up and down until he was glistening again. She sucked just the head as she pumped him and then asked him, "Do you want the top or the bottom?"

"What?" Darren asked, too caught up in the experience to realise what she was asking.

"Oh never mind," she laughed, deciding that if he couldn't answer straight up, she'd decide for him.

As his sister stood up and then squatted down with her pussy headed toward his groin, Darren woke up to what had been asked. With no reason to stop her, he decided to let things play out just as they were. Beth reached below herself and after rubbing her pussy a little, picked up his stiff cock and pointed it at her pussy.

"I'm going to fuck you Darren, is that ok with you?" she asked.

"Fuck yes," he replied feeling her pussy slip either side of the head of his cock. Beth was all but dripping with the anticipation, but it was still tight. She bobbed up and down a little in her squat, feeling the head of her twin brother's cock ease a little further inside each time she did so.

After a few moments of this she pushed down more forcefully, feeling him spear inside before she moved up again and repeated. Twice more she did so, feeling him deeper and deeper until she was sitting with him completely buried inside. It was amazing. She squatted there for a few moments, just feeling her pussy completely full of his cock, wiggling slightly.

"Fuck you are amazing," Darren said, looking up at his sister as she slowly began to move on his cock. He reached to play with her tits as she began bobbing again, now starting to slide easily up and down the length of his boner. Darren could see his cock disappearing into her pussy with each down stroke and couldn't believe how much it turned him on. He started thrusting his body off the bed to meet her strokes and only a couple of minutes later he exploded. He didn't even think to warn Beth, it came on so suddenly he simply let go with a cry of elation as hot cum pumped from his cock into his sister's womb.

Beth was so lost in the moment that she simply jammed herself down on top of him, feeling his warm seed spurting deep inside her, loving the new sensation.

"Oh god that's good," she said, falling to one side, feeling his cum ooze from between her legs. She clamped her hand down to stop it and simply lay there, her pussy somewhat sore from the new sensations, but still feeling good. Darren left the bed, telling Beth how amazing she was before going to the bathroom to clean up. When he came back, Beth traded places with him and then returned to see him flat on his back, still naked on the queen sized bed.

Beth joined him, kissing him, hand going to his cock, which she was surprised to feel stiffened as she touched it. "Want to share my bed tonight?" she asked him.

"Do I get to fuck you again?" Darren asked in return.

"If you're up to it you can fuck me all night," Beth replied. They lay together, letting their hands explore each other's bodies, Darren occasionally stopping a kiss long enough to suck a nipple into his mouth. When he could no longer take the ache in his rock hard cock, he moved over his sister.

"Must be my turn on top," he said, as Beth spread her legs welcomingly, the head of his dick rubbing against her wet slit. It took Darren a couple of attempts to align himself, but it wasn't long until he managed to begin sliding his hard shaft back into his sister's pussy. Beth moaned her appreciation as her brother held himself up on his hands. She admired his muscular chest in that position, something about the dominance turning her on even more than when she'd been in control and on top. Darren was using long slow strokes to slide his cock in and out of her pussy and Beth went with it, enjoying the feeling of him sliding between her lips and deep inside her.

Gradually Darren's need changed though and he started to fuck her faster, thrusting harder, more urgently. The increased pace was pure pleasure for Beth.

"Oh fuck yeah Darren, faster, fuck me faster," she said, looking between them to where his shaft became a piston as it started to hammer into her pussy. Beth spread her legs wider, pulling her knees apart, squealing as the adjusted position saw her brother plunge deeper than she thought possible into her pussy, almost so far as to hurt.

"FUCK!" Darren cried as he felt her position change and his cock slide deeper. "That's so fucking good."

"Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah" was all Beth could pant as he pounded her again and again right up until he felt himself cumming. He drove his cock home and held it deep inside her pussy, filling her again. They collapsed together on the bed, side by side, Beth once again holding her hand to keep cum leaking from her pussy, this time asking Darren to get her some tissues or something. She glanced across and could see sweat coating his heaving chest as he recovered his breath.

"You look so fucking hot Darren," she told her brother.

"I do? Fuck look at you, you're a model!" he said, eyeing her off again. Beth too was coated with sweat and her chest rose and fell with her deep breaths as she recovered. Her nipples were stiff and erect in the cool air of the hotel room.

When they'd cleaned up again, they returned to bed once more.

"Don't know if I can do that again," Darren said a little sleepily as he kissed his sister again.

"That's ok, I'll let you off for now, my pussy seems to have been adequately filled so far," Beth teased him. She rolled over and snuggled back into him, spooning, liking the way that his cock seemed to nestle between her butt cheeks. Darren's arm draped over her and his hand closed on her tit. She sighed contentedly, grinning to herself when she felt his cock harden a little.

"You sure you're done?" she asked.

"Well not entirely, but I really do think I need to sleep," Darren laughed. Sure enough it wasn't long after that that he was fast asleep. Beth too nodded off, happy and content.

Darren woke at some point in the night, tangled up with his naked twin sister in bed. He thought about what had happened and his cock responded instantly even though he had a nagging need to go to the toilet. He disentangled himself from Beth and relieved himself in the bathroom before climbing back in. Just the little that he could see of his sister in the dim light was enough to harden his cock again. He snuggled against her, rubbing his erection between her butt cheeks and groping her breast again.

"Mmm, trying to wake me up?" Beth murmured sleepily.

"Sorry sis, I didn't mean to wake you," he whispered, "Just go back to sleep."

"Well, I'm kinda awake now and it seems to me like it would be a bit of a waste," she said, reaching between them to grasp his erection. She tugged him a bit before wiggling around so that his cock was nestled between her thighs, rubbing against her already wet pussy.

"God, you're a nympho!" Darren quietly laughed as he felt his sister rocking back and forth.

"Maybe I am, you complaining?" she replied; moving enough for the head of his cock to penetrate her a little.

"Not yet," he replied as he felt himself slip between her lips. "But if you break me I might."

"Oh I won't break you," Beth mused, "'cause then I wouldn't have this nice toy to play with. She moved so that her body was at 90 degrees to his, effectively putting her in a doggy position whilst lying on her side and then pushed back against her brother, feeling him slide all the way in again. Darren groaned and put his hand on her hip for leverage, the sensations of being buried in his sister's pussy again driving his need to fuck her.

It started slowly, but Beth soon wanted more and told her brother they should try doggy-style. Darren wasn't going to say no and Beth rolled onto her stomach before kneeling up. Darren moved behind her and with Beth's assistance soon had is cock pumping into her pussy from behind, hands on her hips as he pushed and pulled, fucking her hard. He reached to play with her tits for a bit but found that he really liked slamming hard into her pussy, especially because it seemed to drive Beth wild. She reached a hand between her legs and dropped her breasts onto a pillow that she pulled beneath her. The curve of her back arching up toward him was a hot sight for Darren and the fingers on her clit were driving Beth to what promised to be a powerful orgasm.

Darren found that having already cum twice, he was able to last much longer and soon had Beth screaming into her pillow as her pussy convulsed around his cock. He kept pumping his dick into her over and over, long after she'd cum. Beth was starting to think that she'd have to stop him and wouldn't be able to take it when he finally exploded again.

It was in the shower the next morning that Darren asked the question.

"Beth, you are on the pill aren't you?" Unbeknownst to Darren, that question had kept her awake long after he'd filled her with cum for the third time and fallen asleep again.

"No," she said. Even as she formed the word and quietly squeaked it out she saw the colour drain from her brother's face.

"No?" he echoed. "Oh fuck."

~~~~~~~

The week of their holiday was an emotional rollercoaster. The twins found themselves at a loss as to how to resolve their situation. There were fevered and heated discussions about exactly what could be done if it turned out that Beth was actually pregnant.

Though before the truly epic questions around terminations or adoptions could be answered there was the problem of what they could possibly tell their parents, even if they might not have to do so immediately.

Beth suggested that she could claim it was from a one night stand but they struggled with when she could claim it happened. Should she tell them that she'd snuck out during a night of their holiday? They simply didn't have the answers that they needed.

The indecision and angst left Beth feeling sick to the stomach, ironically wondering if it was what morning sickness would feel like.

Darren was left feeling utterly guilty, in despair at how totally outside of his control the situation had become. Needless to say that during the week of their holiday, the journey of sexual discovery that they had embarked upon came to a rapid end.

It wasn't until they were in the car on the way home that things finally broke open again. Trapped in the back for hours at a time it was inevitable that the two of them would sleep at some point. Beth was on the verge of nodding off and slowly slid down out of the vision of the rear vision mirror when she heard her parents talking about how quiet it was with all of the kids asleep.

"In the old days this would have been the perfect time for me to suck you off," she heard her mother say.

"Oh those were the good old days," her father responded. "Remember the time that you demanded that I cum and I nearly ran off the road?"

"How could I forget? I don't think I'll ever get over thinking that mum was going to get a call to say that there had been an accident and that I'd been found with your cock bitten off in my mouth!"

"I still flinch when I think about it!" her father laughed. "At least I can still get a good grope."

Beth didn't dare give away that she was actually awake and found herself laying her head on her brother's thigh to keep from view. That of course put her back within range of his cock. Thinking of her mother giving her father a blow job whilst he was driving set her thinking about the trip up. The memory of how hot it had been sucking her brother's cock stirred her desire. It broke through the barrier that her fear of being pregnant had thrown up. Her hand drifted up the leg of Darren's shorts. She massaged his cock a little, liking the way that it swelled within her grasp.

He was wearing those damn boxer briefs again she realized, sighing to herself. How was she supposed to free his cock if he packed it away so tightly? She tried desperately to do it without waking him up but it proved impossible.

Darren stirred as he felt someone wrestling with his pants. He didn't jump and kept his eyes closed as he realized that Beth must be the one doing it. He cracked an eyelid to confirm his suspicions and then lifted his butt off the seat to push his pants and boxers down. Beth looked up at him and he smiled nervously in response. She grinned, enough of an acknowledgement at that time that she was in a different place to where she'd been over the past week.

Beth shifted her gaze back to her brother's cock. It was already hard now that he knew what was about to happen. She kissed the tip and then licked it. Her tongue swirled around and over the head and then she ran it down his shaft and back again. When she took him between her lips and sucked him deep into her mouth, she heard him give a low growl of approval.

Darren watched his sister's head as it began bobbing up and down in his lap, his cock slipping in and out of her heavenly mouth. Beth caressed his balls with her hand as he parted his legs to allow her better access, thrusting at her mouth in response to the pleasure. His hand dropped to tangle in her hair before he slid it around to squeeze and pull at her tit.

123456...9