Jansen Twins - Holiday of Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,950 Followers

Beth was relentless in her oral attentions, wanting to feel her brother explode and release his warm salty seed into her mouth. Darren happily realized that this was no idle tease and as discretely as he could, pumped his cock in and out of his sister's mouth. He was glad his parents had the radio on when he heard his cock slopping a little in Beth's mouth. Knowing he was close he focused on the pleasure, feeling his balls tighten in his sister's grasp. He exploded, cum spurting from his cock and Beth swallowed urgently as she felt it flood her mouth. She kept at it, sucking and swallowing until he released the last of his cum into her mouth.

"Fuck that was good," he whispered to her moments later as grinned at him like a Cheshire cat.

"Good, now finger me." Beth rearranged herself in the back seat, working like a contortionist to avoid having her parents see that she was awake. Darren then dropped his head to her thigh with his right hand sliding up under her skirt. The thong that she was wearing proved no more than a momentary distraction and in short order he was teasing her. She was soaking wet and Darren enjoyed just how easily his fingers slipped inside her warm pussy. He took his time, exploring and playing, sliding them in and out, stroking her labia and pleasuring her clit. He even pulled his fingers from her pussy and sucked all of her juices from them.

That brought a small moan of pleasure form Beth as he returned his fingers to her pussy. Darren enjoyed the fact that Beth was thrusting at his fingers, clearly enjoying his ministrations.

Darren could clearly smell her pussy and grinned as he wondered what his parents might think of the aroma if it wafted through the car. He ran his fingers up to his sister's clit and began rubbing it slowly but firmly, keeping his fingers to as steady a rhythm as possible. Beth stifled a gasp and spread her knees even further, clamping her mouth on her arm as the pleasure intensified.

For a while she worried that she might not be able to let herself go enough to orgasm, but it was short lived. The intense pleasure, the taboo nature of what was happening and the excitement of it combined to drive her over the edge. Beth came hard, her body shaking quietly as she climaxed. When Darren removed his fingers from her pussy, she felt a gush of fluid and knew that it was going to leave a significant wet patch on her skirt.

When they stopped for lunch and fuel later that day, the two older twins finally had a chance to talk.

"I was a little surprised," Darren told his sister.

"Well, here's the deal. There's nothing I can do right now whether I am pregnant or not. If I am, the holy fuck we'll have to find some way to deal with it. If I'm not, then wow, relief. In the meantime, I love you and I want you too much to ignore it."

"You love me?"

"Yeah, as surprising as it is, I do."

"You mean like a brother, right?"

"I don't really know what I mean. Shit, maybe its just lust or maybe it's the twin thing, but I really want you. Sexually, as my brother, all of it."

"Fuck, that's kinda deep," Darren said. Beth gave him an indulgent smile.

"Look I know that it's a lot to take in and all and I don't expect you to suddenly spout your undying love for me, but that's how I feel."

"Um, shit ok. It's going to take me some time to get my head around it though."

"I know and if you want me to back off, say so, but if not, I really like having sex with you and want to keep doing it. Only next time, we use these." She brandished a pack of condoms that she'd purchased before they left. Darren just nodded his agreement and Beth stuffed them back in her handbag as their parents joined them at the table.

When they'd all eaten the older twins headed for the washroom while their parents loaded the younger twins into the minivan.

"Lose those fucking boxer briefs," Beth hissed at Darren as he went into the men's.

"Did you take them off?" She asked him when he came back out again. He showed her the crumpled up underwear in his hand. Beth took them from him and stuffed them in her handbag. On the way out, she flipped up her short skirt to show off her naked butt, letting him know that she too had discarded with her underwear. Darren glanced quickly about the gas station to see if anyone else had noticed his sister's little flash, relieved to see that they hadn't.

The day outside the car was sunny and warm and the air conditioning was never as effective at the back of the van as the twins would like. Despite requests for cooler air, the temperature steadily rose.

"Its so bloody hot back here," Darren complained.

"Well, sorry but it's about as good as it is going to get because I can't take it any colder up here," their mother responded. "If it's that uncomfortable, just take your shirt off."

"Ewww, gross!" Beth complained at the suggestion.

"You don't have to look at him," her mother laughed.

"No, just smell him!"

"Hey, I don't smell," Darren objected.

"Not compared to a skunk you don't," Beth teased.

"Now now you two," their father chimed in.

Darren dragged his t-shirt over his head and sighed, exaggerating his relief. Beth smiled at him, licking her lips and pretending to reach to stroke him despite the act that she put on for her parent's sake.

"Well if you get to go topless, so do i!"

"Whoa, wait a minute young lady," her father interjected, eyes flicking to the rear vision mirror to see what was going on.

"Relax Dad, I've got my bikini on," Beth laughed.

"Oh ... well, um sure, that's ok I guess," He replied sheepishly.

"Yeah, as if she's about to strip off in front of her brother," Judy teased.

Beth removed her t-shirt so that she too was sitting more comfortably in the back of the van. Darren mimed grabbing her with his hands. Beth casually pulled one of the triangles of her bikini top to one side so that her breast was bared to her brother. She pulled and tweaked at the nipple, teasing him. Darren had to adjust his cock in his shorts as he watched his sister's little show. The second cup of the bikini was quickly pulled aside and Beth was effectively topless. She leant into the corner of the van and gave her tits a good workout, squeezing, lifting, and pushing them together. Darren responded by grabbing his cock and stroking it through his shorts, letting her see just how hard she was making him.

Beth then upped the ante, flipping her skirt up to show off her glistening pussy lips. They were clearly swollen and puffy with her arousal and Darren licked his lips as he thought about burying his tongue between them. Beth's fingers played happily between her legs, dipping in and out of her pussy, stroking her clit. She watched her brother while she did it and smiled when she noticed a wet spot on his pants.

"Pre-cum," she mouthed at him, indicating with a nod of her head. Darren nodded and then slipped his shorts down. His cock was rock hard. He worked his cock with his hand, encouraged by the look on his sister's face as she studied his actions. Soon pre-cum was oozing freely and he slipped his hand up over the head, spreading it so that his cock slid through his now lubricated fist.

Beth watched her brother while she worked her fingers lightly on her clit. She wasn't trying to orgasm, just having fun. As she watched him though, she decided it was time to try the plan that she'd been concocting in her mind.

Beth pulled a condom from her bag, grinning at the look on Darren's face. She tore the packet open and motioned for him to slide his butt close to her. Seconds later she was rolling the condom down his hard shaft. When it was successfully fitted, she smiled at him and pointed at her pussy.

"In here," she said quietly. He raised an eyebrow, glancing to the front of the car. Beth shifted in her seat. She leaned toward the side of the car so that her butt was presented to him. He managed to sort of roll to his side to poke his cock toward her. It took some doing, but before too long Darren managed to slip his cock into his sister's well prepared pussy, kind of spooning in the back of the car. She thrust at the rock hard cock in her pussy, stifling the noises that she dearly wanted to make as her lips parted around him. Darren quietly and slowly ground his cock into his sister's pussy. He was a bit contorted and was busy watching the front of the car for any signs that they might be busted. He was surprised that Beth was being somewhat less circumspect in her movements, trying to achieve greater animation in their secretive fuck.

Darren couldn't manage to get his cock all the way in due to the awkward position, but he could certainly feel his tension reaching that critical point. It took longer than he expected and at one point their father asked if the two of them could settle down as their constant 'position-shifting' was rocking the car. It almost killed Darren's orgasm. Beth wasn't about to let him off though and made sure that he kept fucking her.

"Cum in me," she whispered, "Shoot your load, I want you to finish," she encouraged him. It was just the encouragement that he needed and he jammed as much of his cock as he could inside her as he erupted. He held there, cock pulsing and then when he'd finished, held the base of the condom to his cock and withdrew.

"Now what?" he whispered, holding the condom full of cum on his cock. Beth leaned over and quietly removed it. She winked at him, quickly cracked her window open and dropped it outside.

"Shit!" Darren hissed in surprise.

"Hey, did you just litter?" their father called out as she closed the window again.

"Just an apple core Dad," Beth replied.

"Well you shouldn't even do that. Come on, you know better."

"Yeah ok, sorry."

~~~~~~~

"That was so fucking hot today," Darren said later that night as the two of them relaxed in their hotel room.

"I can't believe we were moving the car so much that Dad asked us to settle down!"

"Imagine if they knew it was because we were fucking right there in the car!"

"Hell I can't imagine what they'd say if they realised we were basically naked in the back of the car. Or maybe I can but don't want to." Darren looked across to his sister where she lay on the bed in the short skirt and bikini top that she'd had on all afternoon. She had her hands flat on her stomach and was peering at it with an odd expression on her face.

"What's up?"

"Huh? Oh, sorry, just wondering," she replied. "Wondering what it will be like if I really am pregnant and my belly gets massive."

"Not to mention your tits!"

"Trust you."

"Sorry, it was supposed to be a joke. I still freak out when I think that I might have knocked you up," he replied more soberly.

"No, it's ok; I was the one who started the conversation." She flipped her skirt up to reveal her bare pussy. "I'll tell you what though, I'm sure you could distract me with a well-placed tongue."

Darren laughed and rolled off the single bed he was on. To their dismay their parents had managed to get them in a room with only two singles.

"I guess I can help you out," he said, feigning reluctance. Darren moved between her legs and ran his fingers over her hairless mound and down to her pussy lips. He stroked them gently, touching and teasing. He played around for a bit before slipping one finger between her lips. A bead of moisture greeted his finger and he spread it along her opening. Laying himself down, he ran his tongue directly up the slit of her pussy. Her lips parted delicately to either side of it as he ran it back down again. The tip dipped quickly inside her and he slid it back up to her clitoris and gave a swirl around the nub.

Beth was almost purring at the pleasure coursing through her body as Darren then caressed her lips with his tongue. She sighed as she felt his tongue on her wet hairless lips. She felt him teasing her labia up, down, across, then avoiding her slit. She started off determined to wait him out, not to be the one that cracked and demanded more, but in the end, her need was simply too great. She grabbed his head in her hands and pulled his face against her wet cunt.

"Fucking lick me already," she demanded with a growl. Darren popped his head up to look at her.

"I knew you couldn't take that teasing forever!"

"Yeah, well I never said anything about wanting to be teased!" she pouted. Darren slipped his fingers into her pussy and ran his tongue over her clit, getting a much happier response. He moved his fingers in and out as his tongue rubbed back and forth on Beth's clit. She began to writhe beneath him, moaning and telling how good his tongue felt.

Minutes later she grabbed a pillow and screamed into it as her body burst with orgasmic relief.

"Oh that was fucking amazing. Thanks Bro."

"Anytime you want Sis, I love seeing you cum."

The twins showered together, having to rush in order to meet their father's punctuality requirements for dinner.

"Maybe one of these days we should just shower and come down on time so we're not rushing for dinner?" Beth suggested as they ran down the stairs, shoes in hand so that she didn't trip.

"Hey, if you hadn't flipped your skirt up to show me that pretty pussy and demanded my tongue, maybe we wouldn't be rushing?" They both laughed, knowing that as horny they'd been, there was bugger all chance of that having happened.

Dinner was uneventful and afterwards they returned to their room to watch a movie.

"We could have a bath together," Beth suggested.

"You know, as lame as it sounds, I was kind of looking forward to watching something."

"Oh really? So like my tits and pussy aren't enough to watch?" Beth teased.

"You're much better and I like the fact that I get to do more than just watch. I was expecting that we'd be naked in bed while we did the movie watching."

"Well, we could always combine the two, bring the laptop into the bathroom and watch from the bath?"

"Hey, that's a great idea!" They set the bath running and Darren sorted out the laptop, placing it on the counter away from the water. "Was there anything that you don't want to see?"

"No horror shit," Beth said, "And no pregnancy. Or Porn. Just a movie."

Darren searched through his collection of movies and found an action film that he'd been meaning to watch. The two of them then settled in the bath, Beth sitting in front leaning back against Darren who wrapped his arms about her, playing with her tits.

"This is so nice," Beth purred. They enjoyed the bath for the duration of the movie, occasionally topping up with hot water. Then, when it was over, they dried one another and hopped into bed.

Darren turned to his sister and planted a kiss on her lips. Beth accepted it like it was the most wonderful thing in the world, slipping her tongue into her brother's mouth as she felt his cock stiffen against her stomach. She reached down and stroked it, loving its firm feel in her hand.

"I think this needs to go off again," she whispered.

"I wouldn't complain." Beth slipped beneath the covers, wanting to feel his erection in her mouth. After sucking him for a couple of minutes, she thought she heard him say something.

"What was that?" she asked, throwing the covers from over her head.

"I said that I want your pussy. We should 69."

"Great idea!" Beth replied and quickly spun around. Darren moved down the bed a little as Beth spread her legs over his head, pushing her pussy back toward his face. Darren met her pussy with his tongue, probing her hole as he felt his sister's mouth envelop his cock.

Beth felt Darren's hands spreading her buttocks as his tongue lapped at her lips. She grabbed his scrotum and pulled at his balls as she worked her mouth up and down his erection. He filled her mouth and she held him deep until she almost gagged. He moaned against her pussy in response. She was conflicted then, wanting to cum, but wanting his cock in her pussy as well. She decided that she needed a good fucking.

Darren sighed with disappointment when Beth clambered off him before he came. It was short-lived though as she quickly straddled his body and slid down his cock.

"Of fuck you feel so hard inside me."

"You're so fucking wet!"

Beth began bouncing up and down on his cock and Darren watched her tits bounce in time with her movement. His hands closed over them and he played as she fucked him.

Then for a second time he was left disappointed when she stopped.

"Damn I was so close," he told her. She grinned in response, getting on her hands and knees beside him.

"Fuck me doggy style," she demanded.

"Woof?" he asked even as he moved to kneel behind her. He slipped his cock in, feeling his sister push back with a groan. She felt his hands on her hips, pulling her back to meet his thrusts, grunting each time his balls slapped against her pussy lips.

"Harder Darren, fuck me harder, fuck your sister!" she encouraged. Beth felt him respond to her demands with hard, sharp staccato thrusts. She could hear him grunting with the effort each time he drove himself within her. Her pussy was on fire.

"Fuck yes, like that!" she cried out, cumming hard.

"Oh man," he complained as he was short changed for the third time.

"Shh, no condom silly," Beth told him. The look on his face told her that she'd been right not to rely on him to remember. She quickly pushed him onto his back again and knelt beside him, sucking his hard wet cock. That brought a much happier sound from him and it didn't take much time at all for him to start filling her mouth with warm cum. Beth swallowed it until there was nothing left to take. Flopping down alongside him, she pulled up the covers, gave her brother a kiss and whispered good night, sending him back to his own single bed.

~~~~~~~

"Last day in the car," Darren stated the following morning as they packed their bags.

"Yeah, talk about mixed feelings. Part of me is glad not to have to sit in the car again, but I am going to miss the fun that we've been having."

"Exactly what I was thinking," Darren said, stretching. He lifted himself up on tip-toes and reached for the ceiling of the motel room. Beth grinned as his semi-erect cock bobbed up and down with his movement.

"I think I'm going to miss sharing a room with you," Beth commented, "Especially now that you're comfortable enough to get around naked in front of me. Your morning wood is quite pleasant to watch." Darren glanced down. Just the fact that she'd commented on his cock was enough to send it to its fully erect state. Beth clapped in glee as she watched it stiffen and lengthen.

"That's so cool! I think that you shouldn't wear pants in the car today so that at some point I can surprise you and suck you hard in my mouth."

"I can't get in the car without pants!"

"You're such a dumb fuck sometimes Darren. You wear your shorts to the car then take them off when we're on the road. You do that and I'll go topless again." Darren liked the idea of his sister sitting in the car with her tits out and so he agreed to do it. Hell, if it meant another blow job, there probably wasn't much he wouldn't do.

So it was that later that morning Darren found himself sitting in the back of the car with his shorts around his ankles as he read his book. Beside him, Beth sat reading as well. He kept stealing glances her way because she was sitting there with her bikini top undone and just hanging. She'd explained that it was important that there be straps over her shoulders for their father to see when he glanced back in the mirror. Darren wasn't complaining as long as her hot little nipples were exposed. She'd also gone the extra step of stripping her leggings to her ankles and was positioned so that he had a fantastic view of her pussy. He especially enjoyed the fact that when she reached a particularly erotic part of her book her fingers would drift down to play with herself. At those moments, he'd generally stop reading and take some time to stroke his cock. It took nothing at all for him to come to full erection and when she was reading a longer part, would sometimes last long enough for pre-cum to start oozing from his cock.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,950 Followers
1...34567...9