Jarhead on the Loose Ch. 02: Reacquainted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, her and a couple other girls I know. You want the nickle tour?" she asked, one hand on her hip. Some women wear the combat utility uniform trousers high on the waist with the belt pulled tight. I wasn't sure what Melodie's motivation was, but the waistband of hers rose to just over the crest of her hips and there her uniform web belt was tightened to prevent them from falling off. The light from the patio window brightly lighted that side of her, leaving the rest in shadow. The effect was to emphasize her hills and valleys as well as the abrupt swell of her hips, breaking away from her slender waist.

I cleared my throat.

"I'm good with anything you're willing to show me."

Her lop-sided smile graced her face and her finger tip tapped the table.

"Dining room." Her thumb pointed at the two-burner stove. "Kitchen." A sideways tilt of her head in the opposite direction. "Living room."

"Do I get change from my nickel?" I laughed. "What's behind the doors?"

"Ohhh, the doors.." She drew herself up. "You will note there are five emergency exits," her hands came up in the paired two finger point made famous by generations of flight attendants. "The front door," pointing behind me, "the bathroom," a door near the kitchenette, "kid's room" to the next door in line, "the pain-in-the-ass-during-typhoon-season exit," the patio door, "and master bedroom." The final was another door coming off the living room.

"Nice," I said and in a crowded place like Japan it was extravagant by some standards. "I like what you've done with it."

"Thanks, it's better than the BEQ," she nodded. She smiled again. "Hey, are you gonna get comfortable or what?"

Undoing the buttons of my camouflage blouse, I walked to where she stood. "How comfortable am I allowed to get?" I asked, draping my shirt over a chair back. I could smell the clean scent of her as her blue eyes looked up into mine.

"Vehreh," she murmured. It's amazing how much Texas accent can be packed into one word.

Military trained strong arms looped over my neck and pulled my face down. Her kiss was hungry and fierce and would never have come from the girl I knew years ago. This kiss came without hesitation, given by a woman too long cloaked in caution and self-denial. Her tongue was swift, darting, sharp and insistent, lips mashed against mine almost painfully.

My arms went around her slight frame and pulled her hard against me. Her back was marred by her bra strap but otherwise was smooth and well muscled. I dropped one hand to her hip and felt the roughness of the web belt looped there and pushed fingertips underneath.

Our lips gaped and she breathed into my mouth.

"Oh, God, it's so good to see you again."

I wondered if, way back when, she had harbored any thoughts about me as I had about her. The back story was only important enough that it led to this moment. Maybe later I would follow up.

We kissed again and I was tugging her tee-shirt from beneath her trousers. I went to my knees and pushed my face into the smoothness of her belly, dragging my teeth against the skin before tonguing her navel. This was before piercing became popular so it was all dimpled flesh that I sunk my tongue. She emitted a mix of groan and oof then held my head in her hands as I swirled in that sensitive indentation. I held her belt at the crests of her hips so the trousers were pulled tight, but not as tight as the crotch of mine. I had not had sex since arriving on station other than frequent one-handed salutes. Consequently, my cock was well past hard and well into the realm of aroused. It had grown almost self-aware, sending sensations of need and responsiveness that went beyond notifications of readiness. Instead, it was standing tall, fighting the confines of my pants, screaming messages of need. If anything, it was acting like the sentient bloodthirsty plant in "Little Shop of Horrors" and from my crotch was coming the demand "Feed me, Seymour, feeeeed meeeeee!"

She pressed her flesh to my face and my hands were taken for a ride when her hips began to churn.

"Oh, God, Jack, it's been so long! Treat me good, Jack, make me feel good again, made me feel good."

I guess she was just venting frustration, but she delivered a message of such intense craving the question of how long she'd been doing without sex flashed through my mind before being pushed aside by more pressing and pleasurable needs. My hands went to her belt buckle and popped it open, making that metal rattle with which we all become intimately familiar during boot camp.

She stepped back, pushing free of me and panting in her Texas drawl. "Hold on there, cowboy, I ain't rushin' this. I gotta make a call." Her crooked grin appeared and she took her tee-shirt off, tossing it in my face. Nothing fancy was revealed, just a plain white utilitarian bra holding steady a full rack. Yeah, she'd grown in the intervening years.

She put her phone to her ear, eyeing me as if I would run away, and pushed a pre-set. I stood and moved to be behind her.

"Hi, how ya'll doin'?" a pause for the reply and she looked at me over her shoulder. "Hey, look, you remember that thing we talked about?" her smile twitched. My hands went around her belly. She leaned against me.

'Yeah, it's happnin' now... Uh-huh, wouldja mind?"

I moved my hands up to caress the exposed part of her breasts. "I know, I know, I just wanted to make sure"

My fingers found the bra clasp nestled between the two hillocks and did what I had done with her belt. "Okay, tell her I love her." The cups fell away, replaced by my palms. Her nipples were already hard. "Yeah, yeah, I love you too." I pulled them, lifting her breasts slightly from her chest and her head thumped into me. "Fer sure, you know I will. Bah."

She dropped the phone to clatter on the counter and reached back to capture my hips.

"Goddam, yur an asshole, Jack."

"Cuss-pig," I said, pointing.

"Shut-up and kiss me agin," she moaned, lifting her face.

I did and her ass ground against my erection using the same motion she used against my tongue. She whined when I pulled more, lifting her tits higher. I was being filled by a need not just to get laid, but fully explore the limits of this girl's passions.

"Everything all right?" I asked before bringing my teeth to bite the angle of her neck.

"Ohhhh, Jack... Yeah, it's all good. Jest clearin' the decks a little."

"We got a little more time?" I nuzzled the wet spot I made and she rolled her head in response and pressed harder against my throbbing cock.

"We got all night if'n we want it." Her hand snuck around to palm the back of my neck. "Yur wearin' too many clothes, mister man."

"You too," I muttered, cupping her breasts and now alternately rolling the pale nipples that rose to form points, narrower at the tips than the bases. She giggled and spun away from me, snatching one of my hands.

"Come on, Ah got somethin' to show ya," she said backing away and pulling on my arm.

"I like what I see so far," I replied, letting myself be led. Her breasts were firm but the uppers were sloped with generous under-boobs. I knew they would look magnificent in a too-short cropped tee-shirt. They jiggled a tiny bit with each step she took toward the exit she had previously identified as the master bedroom.

"Naw," she said, seemingly pleased at my ogling of her chest. "This is new, jest got it." One of her booted feet struck the door and she kicked backward. The door opened and I was looking into her room.

"Oh, my," I said, taking my eyes off her boobs.

"Like it?" she dimpled.

"Love it! Absolutely love it! It's out-fucking-standing!"

It was a queen sized brass bed. It filled to room to the point of uncomfortability, leaving only a narrow walk way on either side, the gleaming arched head board against the far wall and the foot pointed toward the door. Everything from PT gear to underwear to uniform bits were strewn everywhere and a closet door was open revealing a tangle of clothes on hangers which included casual clothes, dress and work uniforms.

She topped when she bumped into the high footboard and released my hand. "Git nekkid," she commanded. She bent, giving me a fantastic view of her breasts hanging down, and loosened her boots. I did the same and we pretty much kicked them loose at the same time and they were chased by green and black wool socks.

"Get on the bed," I instructed while tugging my tee-shirt over my head. She reached for the fly of her trousers. "Leave your pants on."

"Whut?"

"Just do it," I flipped my belt buckle open and let it dangle. We now matched; bare torsos, feet, and camouflaged lower halves.

She put a knee on the mattress and boosted herself aboard the tangled sheets and blanket. Before laying down she reached up and did something that made her hair tumble free. I ached to fuck her and knew, just knew, this little girl had a pussy made tight from neglect. I was tempted to jump on top and take her just as she was.

"Treat me good, Jack," she said, stretching out. "Treat me good and this won't be the only time."

And that's what I wanted, I wanted many, many repeat visits. I wanted steady pussy which needed steady supply of cock. If I just climbed on and shot my wad into her cunt I'd be back outside looking for my car. I had found a gold mine, there was no sense in ruining my claim by rushing events.

Putting a hand beside her head I leaned over and kissed her hard. She kissed back fiercely and once more I felt the bottled hunger in her seeking satisfaction. I put one hand on her neck, holding her in my calloused fingers and sent the other to her pants. She arched her hips to meet my hand and I rubbed between her legs. Even through the thick fabric I felt heat radiating through. Her breath came hard through her nose as out kiss continued, fanning my face and her tongue was frenzied.

I left her crotch and gripped the clanking belt buckle. I tugged, she helped by raising her butt, the belt came away freely with a slithering sound. I bit her lower lip. Leaving my hand on her neck, I straightened, putting her belt between my teeth to free my hand. Swiftly, I seized her wrists and spun her around on the unmade bed, bringing a surprised gasp from her. I pulled her backward and up so that her torso rose, her back meeting the foot board firmly.

"Whut -?" she said. "Trust me," I said.

One handed, I whipped her belt around one wrist and fumbled a bit feeding the running end into the buckle, then cinched it down, pressing the tongue down until it made that click indicating it was locked. She was looking at me with confusion when I repeated the same sequence with my own belt. I couldn't have done it if she had resisted, and maybe she didn't realize my intended result, but her eyes widened when she tugged at the restraints.

"Jack!"

"I grinned and popped the buttons of her trousers, roughly jerking them from her legs. Her striped cotton panties went on the floor to join the other discards.

"Jack..."

I grinned at her nakedness. She trimmed her pubes to form a cuntward pointing arrow. Or maybe it was a triangle, I guess it was in the eye of the beholder.

I popped my own buttons and stepped out of my trousers, revealing my usual Regimental style underwear. It's too damned hot in the jungle for another layer of clinging, sweaty clothes so I dispensed with them altogether. I also displayed my cock which by now could be mistaken for a hot chunk of pulsing iron. Her eyes went right to it and her smile came back.

"You don't have to tie me down," she said.

"No," I said climbing onto the bed. "I suppose not. But this is more fun for me."

She yanked at the belts again sending her boobs bouncing wonderfully.

"Oh, come on, Melodie," I said moving between her legs, "Relax. This will be good, you'll see."

I slid my hands up and down her lean legs, my thumbs stroking along the tendons of her inner thighs. When they neared her crotch I could feel the heat emanating from her swollen lips. Spreading her legs apart, I lowered myself to bring my face near her vulva. Deeply I inhaled, pulling the unmistakable scent of aroused pussy deep into my lungs.

"Ohhhhh," I moaned, "how I missed this." I smiled at her past her knees, "I'm so happy you bumped into me."

"Shut-up and git to lickin', Jack," she grinned, wriggling a bit to get comfortable before I started.

I lowered my mouth to her mound and parted her lips with my tongue and was immediately rewarded with a flood of hot juices over my lips and chin. I followed her advice and put my tongue to good use, painting the walls of her vagina, lashing at the tendons straining in her thighs, taking long swipes at her slit and teasing that hooded bump with the tip of my tongue.

Her head tossed, sending blonde hair flying, shock waves through her firm young tits, and her fingers curled like talons while her muscles strained futilely. "Oh, yeah, baby, right there, do me up, yeah, lick me good make me cum make me cum makemecummakemecumMAKEMECUUUUUUM!"

I don't think she lasted five minutes under the tongue lash. I sat back and looked at her, slumped against the backboard, gasping, face hidden by a curtain of long blonde hair. I wiped my face and pulled on my prick, enjoying the anticipation of sinking it into her when the time was right. One my one, my fingers went into my mouth so I could savor her flavor.

"Damn, Melodie, your pussy tastes great. Maybe I should have sucked it when I first knew you."

"Wish you had," she gasped, "Maybe I woulda found out what good sex was like." She brought her knees up and let them fall apart. "Again," She implored.

"No, no," I replied, standing unsteadily on the bed. "Not yet." She watched as I took a step, planting my feet on either side of where she was bound, looming over her. I gripped my cock at its base.

"Look up, little girl," I said.

She did and I the fingers of my free hand slipped into her hair, tightening into a controlling grip. Her eyes were expressive as she went through concern, wonderment, then acceptance. I bent my knees to bring my crotch near her face and then, starting on her forehead, began to rub the head of my cock on her face.

I locked eyes with her, "So you liked having your pussy licked? Did you? You needed that cum, didn't you, darlin'? Yeah, you need lots of cums, you need to feel your pussy quiver and spasm over and over again, don't you, Melodie? You gotta make up for lost time, for all that cock you haven't been getting."

I was milking myself as I drew lines and circles on her skin with the dew leaking from me and even though she wasn't pulling away, I kept tight control of her head.

"You want this dick, baby? You want this dick inside you? No, that's not a rhetorical question, woman, you need to answer me." I tapped it against her forehead with a meaty sound.

"Yes," she groaned, eyes closed.

"Yes, what, Melodie?"

"Yes, I want it," she continued.

"Open your eyes, little girl, open your eyes and gaze at what you want," I ordered.

She opened those wide blue eyes and focused on the bulbous head just before them. Her mouth opened unconsciously.

"I'm going to give it to you, Melodie, you're going to get what you want." I pressed it between her eyes and restrained a laugh as her eyes crossed. "That's right, girl, keep watching it. You're going to watch it do all sorts of things to you."

She groaned and tried to move her head, but I held her still.

"Where," I said, smacking my cock onto her left cheek, "Do you, "Smack on the right cheek. "Want it," Smack across the nose. "First?" Smack onto her chin." I rubbed my glans under her chin and then traced the line of her jaw. "Huh? Tell me where you want this dick to go first."

"In my mouth," she breathed, working her jaw and then extending her tongue.

"Oh my God," I said, faking shock, "Does my sweet little Texas flower suck cock? Has some cruel person taught you to be a cock sucker, Melodie?" She tried to nod against my restraining hand.

"Do you like sucking cock, little girl? Do you like having a fat prick in your mouth?" I was rubbing my head against her lips and her tongue was darting at me, sometimes making wet contact on my skin.

"Uh huh," she got out as she tried to use her mouth for something other than speaking.

"So you like being a cock sucker, you want to be a cock sucker, is that right?" I ran my shaft along her jaw, pressing toward her ear, going through the same motion as if I had fucked her mouth.

"Yesss," she whispered, again trying and failing to move against my grip.

I moved my cock so it was directly before her. Her eyes locked on it and her mouth opened wide.

"Lick my dick, bitch." I ordered. "Lick my dick, get it nice and wet," I continued. Her tongue came out and swiped across the head. "That's right, little girl who likes to have dicks in her mouth, get this one ready for your nasty little habit. Get it hard and hot and drooling so that you can suck it all the way into the back of your throat, baby."

Her tongue was frantic against me. I'd pull back a bit and she would try to follow. I'd give her more and she'd cover every inch with her spit.

I pulled my dick away from her and her tongue waved futilely, then she looked into my eyes, frustration writ large over her face.

"Tell me what you are, Melodie, tell me out loud," I whispered.

She frowned then began.

"I'm a cock sucker, Jack, I suck fat cocks like yours and lick them and put them all the way in my throat and make them cum in my mouth, on my tongue, on my face and I love it, I fucking love it."

"Good girl," I praised and then eased forward, letting her gobble my cock until it was pressed into the back of her throat and I felt her breath from her nostrils stirring my pubic hair.

"I guess we're a perfect fit," I slackened my grip and she began to bob, "Cuz I need a cock hungry girl like you I wish I knew about you before, Melodie, oh I wish I'd known then what I know now, that you love dick in your mouth. I would have had you sucking me off three times a day, you would have been on your knees under my desk every time I had a platoon sergeant meeting or whenever I had to call the colonel. That's right, cock sucker, I would have worn out your knees," I growled. She never faltered in her tongue and mouth work as I spoke.

"It's never too late, I guess," starting to move my hips, slowly fucking her mouth as she took me in. "Never too late," I said, keeping my fingers in her hair but giving her all the room she needed, "Now show me how a good little Texas cowgirl can suck."

She was pretty awesome for a girl who couldn't use her hands. She twisted her head around cork-screw style, whipped her tongue all around me, dragged her teeth over the lesser sensitive bits, and knew what to do when I moved my nutsack to her lips. The girl seemed anxious to please and I soaked in her desire.

She was panting on my cock, catching her breath, when she added, "Come on, Jack, stick that into me. I'm wetter than a stray dog in a thunderstorm." Then she filled her mouth again. I loved that she was ready to move on so I reached down and stroked myself to the point of no return and exploded in her mouth. I must have taken her by surprise because she wound up wearing about half of my sticky white load. I rubbed my gooey dick all over her face and neck, smearing it into a thin shiny layer on her skin.

"Be right back, darlin'" I said, hopping off the bed.

"Jack!" she called as I left the room. "JACK!"

"Trust me," I yelled back.

I went into the kitchen and started looking for some things I needed, tossing them into a paper bag as if shopping. I was heading for a candle in the living room and when the door suddenly opened and in walked Melodie's dark haired buddy from bakery, this time fully kitted out as a corporal. Her eyes went impossibly wide when she saw me standing naked in the living room.