Jarhead on the Loose Ch. 02: Reacquainted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jack!" Melodie shouted from the bed, "Don't leave me hangin', get in here and do me up!"

"I'm... uh..." Ellen Greenleaf mumbled, "Just getting..." she sized me up. "Some things."

"Don't let me stop you," I said.

She darted into the other bedroom and then quickly emerged carrying some children's clothing.

"What the hell is taking you so long, Jack?" Melodie's voice was decidedly impatient.

Corporal Greenleaf's lips curled into a smile and she glanced at my equipment.

"Don't keep her waiting too long," she whispered.

"Just long enough," I said and walked away. The door locked behind me.

"Whut?" Melodie said seeing my smile from her reclining position.

"Nothin'," I said, setting my treasures down on her night stand.

"You gonna set me loose?" she said with wide smile. "I'll make it worth your while."

I sat on the bed next to her.

"Oh, Melodie, darlin'" I brushed some hair from her face. "Admit it, you're havin' fun. I'm havin' fun. Why ruin it?"

She tugged at the restraints.

"Now," I said, taking up a role of duct tape, "Let's get started."

"What's that for?"

I tore a strip loose.

"This? It's great stuff, so versatile," I talked as I worked. "I'm glad you had some as I came unprepared for this wonderful opportunity." I looped a strip around her wrist, sticky side out, very snug. I ripped of a longer strip and apply the two strips adherent sides together so that her wrist was enclosed. "Oh, yeah, Melodie, we are going to have lots and lots of fun." I repeated the process with the other wrist leaving long segments of tape dangling. She was looking unsure.

I lowered my head and sucked on one sharp nipple and then the other. I teased her until she became more interested in my mouth action than what I had done with her wrists. I sat up and quickly ripped off a few more strips as she watched, panting.

"You're not going to hurt me, are you?" She asked.

No, baby," I replied, putting tape on tape and then applying a little scissor work. "I'm just going to take you places you haven't been before." I held up the result. "Tah-dah!"

"What the fuck?" She didn't sound enthusiastic. But that would come later and at the present moment she didn't have choices.

"Here's the deal," I explained slipping the custom made blindfold over her blue eyes, "if you really don't trust me, if I'm going somewhere you don't want to go, if you think things are out of hand, you just say 'Cincinnati' and it stops."

"And you let me go?" she asked as I made adjustments to fit.

"Not exactly," I leaned back to check my work. "But whatever is going on will stop and we can go to something else."

"What if I want to stop everything?"

I bounced off the bed, enjoying how the motion made her bits shake.

"Then just make me happy," I said, going to her nightstand and pulled open the drawer.

"What're you doing?" she asked, unsure of herself in her newly imposed darkness.

"Shhhh, little girl," I said, pushing around inside. "I'm just looking for what I'm sure...ahh, yes." I smiled at my discovery flicked a switch. A buzzing sound filled the air.

"Jack! That's personal!" she cried out

"Of course it is, darlin'," I touched it to my dick and felt the vibrations. I ran it up and down enjoying the sensations. "Mmmm, this feels pretty good. I shouldn't be selfish." I flicked the switch off.

I sat beside her, and she tensed. I quickly slid my hand over her mound bringing a gasp and her thighs clamped together. I whispered reassurances to her as I worked my fingers and her girlish soft center, stroking and touching, feeling the heat return. Her legs relaxed and I eased them apart.

"It's not like this is a new thing for you," I said and put the curled plastic tip against the pink nubbin peeking out from her lips. Again, she gasped and in mid-gasp I flicked the switch.

The result was thrilling to me. Her blindfolded head snapped back, thighs slammed shut, her chest arched, arms straining. "OH GOD!"

"Shush, shush, shush," I whispered, twirling the vibrating plastic against her clit. "No more words," I said. "Only nods, shakes, grunts or groans from you. No more words, Melodie, except that one word." Her fingers worked, and she pulled against the restraints while her thighs relaxed again. I changed orientation and pushed about an inch into her and held it. She gave off a cute little "Unnnggggh," and I chuckled.

Gently I pumped it into her, each stroke forward gaining another fraction of an inch and the pale plastic became slickened with her juices. I leaned in and captured a nipple. The vibrator went against the clit again and I bit. Her hair whipped my face.

"Argh!

"I knew you'd like this," I whispered into her wet spike. I licked one stiffness and rolled the vibrator against another.

Her legs had completely opened, inviting me to play. I slide the plastic toy into her and took away my hand. It remained embedded. I went to my knees. From her darkened perspective all she could sense was the buzzing in her pussy and the bed moving. I knee walked closer and her blind head came up questioningly. My fingers stroked her cheeks and then I put my fingers, wet from her pussy, to her lips.

"Lick them clean," I said. Her tongue lashed at them and then she sucked them into her mouth. I pulled gently and her mouth followed until her lips felt my recharged cock brush them. She abandoned my fingers and opened wider, questing for what she knew was there.

"Oh, yes, someone wants some more cock," I said. My hands went to her head and I let myself be sucked into her mouth. She began to bob, tonguing the underside of my dick. I let my hands fall to her breasts and rolled her nipples. She groaned and sucked harder.

The nightstand held items yet unused. I contemplated how and when as she sucked me and I pulled on her nipples, occasionally making her gasp as pleasure slid over the line into pain.

I leaned back, pulling free from her. What a rush I got from seeing her blindfolded face, hair around it, mouth open, trying to regain what she had lost, breasts swaying and the stub of her vibrator protruding from her folds.

"Cincinnati?" I teased.

Her blonde tresses shivered as she shook her head. I rolled off the bed and moved to footboard. The loose ends of duct tape secured her to the vertical rises in the brass and I released the belts. She was still restrained but now with a few inches of play between wrists and brass bars and the tape allowed an up and down slide. I watched as her legs moved, slowly flapping to tense around the happily working device and then relaxing.

Her head came up again when the sound of more duct tape peeling free filled the room. The process begun on her wrists was repeated around her ankles as I listened to her deep breathing. My hands caressed where the newly placed tape encircled her and then I yanked.

She cried out as her body flattened against the bed. I climbed aboard, straddling her pelvis. A few twists and her legs were loosely attached to the headboard. By now she was gasping in uncertainty.

"Bend your knees," I told her. She did so, reaching the limits of her freedom. "Stay like that," I said, sliding from the bed again.

I took the candle from the living room and, with a borrowed paring knife, cut it in two with a sharp click. The result was two unequal pieces. The wick portion was only a few inches long, leaving the base a much longer eight or so inches. On that part I cut away the wax to bare a length of wick, then chopped a few notches into the base.

"Melodie," I said and her blind head pointed in the direction of my voice. "I have the impression the previous men in your life have been rather limited in their sexual repartee." I gripped the candle, making sure the notches would suffice for their purpose. "I don't intend to just another guy-on-top, shove-shove-shove, cum and go kind of fucker." I used the knife a little more, this time working from the base toward the end, cutting wedges circumferentially. I then lit the candle, its perfume filling the room, and held the newly reshaped wax cylinder over the flame to smooth the raw edges. "Oh, no," I said admiring the resulting lumpy, flowing shape. "We're going to have fun in ways you've never experienced."

I walked to the footboard, where her head rested, carrying the remodeled candle and a plastic bottle. "Like the candle? I think the scent adds ambience, don't you?"

She nodded hesitantly.

"Sorry about the sheets, but it will wash out," I said, uncapping the bottle.

"Wha-?" A stream of vegetable oil splashed between her breasts.

God, I love making girls gasp.

I used the unlighted candle to spread the oil over her skin, making sure to use the new notches to bump over her nipples. I splashed a bit more on her belly, again using the candle to move the slick stuff around and applying the slickened bumps gently against her clit and that brought a groan and lowered knees.

Ah-ah-ah!" I admonished, "Keep them up!" She brought her legs back into their bent position.

I sat beside her and stroked her vaginal lips, feeling the buzz come through her flesh. Then I ran my hand over her oiled skin, more evenly distributing the slick stuff, variously cupping and pinching her flesh before returning to the junction of her thighs. I slicked her inner thighs, her mound, between her cheeks, toying with the opening there. Her mouth was open, breathing harshly. I pushed an oiled digit in slowly to the first knuckle and she clenched.

"It's okay, Melodie," I said softly, pumping my finger slightly "It's okay." Her grip eased around my invading finger and I used the same motion I had earlier with her vibrator, easing the invader into her ever so slightly deeper and deeper, enjoying the vibration coming through the thin membrane.

She was groaning by the time I positioned the oiled candle stub at her relaxed rectum and made the switch. Again, she tensed and again I whispered her into acceptance. I twirled it a bit, corkscrewing the knobs created by my whittling into her sensitive anus. I could see her legs were tiring so, momentarily leaving the candle embedded in her ass, I eased her limbs to the bed.

I went back to the nightstand and picked up a chunk of ice I had taken from her freezer. "You're gonna like this," I promised.

I resumed control of the candle, twisting it inside her, and leaned over her to capture a swollen nipple between my lips. Her moan made me smile. I kissed and suckled both breasts as she moved her hips in the same slow rhythm I had established with the invading candle. My lips left her hard nipple and a loud gasp sounded when I touched it with the piece of ice. Her chest pulled away but I followed, drawing widening circles on her skin. She realized she couldn't escape and lay still and I traced a line from one firm hillock to the other, leaving a cold wet trail.

I leaned over again, this time alternating applying the cold of the ice with the warmth of my mouth, sometimes leaving the ice in place long enough to bring her sensations to a near end but then covering the deadened nipple with my mouth and bringing her fully back to life. Instead of her initial reaction of avoidance, she actively pressed herself up to meet my oral caresses.

When I wasn't pressing the ice onto her flesh, I held it over her, squeezing it to create icy drops which randomly struck her body from face to belly. I was trying to overwhelm her with a riot of sensations in her cunt, ass, tits and skin in between, replacing her lost vision and mobility with a whole new set of sensuality. She repaid me with groans, moans, gasps, hisses, and dick-hardening writhing of her supple, but restrained, body.

The pattern of ice cold drops moved down her torso, filling her navel with a pool of cold water, then raining upon her hips and at the edges of her trimmed bush. In and out, corkscrewing, went the toy in her ass, my hand now drenched with the flow from her stuffed pussy. She must have known it was coming but that didn't stop her sharp outcry when the first spatter of ice struck her clit. Her body tried to curl around that spike of pleasure; her legs came up to the limit of the tape, her head, shoulders, and chest bent upwards and her teeth shone white as she grimaced.

I shifted on the bed, making soothing sounds, letting the drops strike her thighs, on her mons, but not on her vagina or clit. She began to relax, but wary still, and I popped the shrinking piece of ice into my mouth and rolled between her legs, clamping my lips wide over her clit, my chin banging into the hard plastic vibrator.. Her gasp was interrupted by her shriek when my tongue shoved that bit of frozen pleasure against her sensitive nubbin, her body again trying to curl up.

I spat the ice into my hand and licked at that spot with a warmer tongue, then pressed the ice there again for a second, then returned my mouth. I used the ice on her lips, against her clit, and on her inner thighs until it had melted away. At some point during this she had cum hard, nearly ejecting the vibrator, and gone limp.

I flipped the switch on the vibrator and slowly eased the two toys from her orifices. The folds of her vagina were puffy and gleamed wetly from both oil and her fluids. The rosebud between her cheeks looked virginal except for the sheen of oil all around. I rose to my knees and looked. She was gulping air through her open mouth, belly and chest heaving, arms extended to the footboard, legs splayed open, restraints slack. I imagined her eyes were closed beneath the makeshift blindfold. My cock was aching to be inside her, but she needed a break.

I touched her ankle and she jerked.

"No words, Melodie," I said softly, "no words. Did you like that, little girl? Did you like what I did for you?"

She nodded weakly. Her fingers were slowly working, moving without purpose.

"I want more, darlin'," I said, sliding my oiled hand up her leg. "So do you, don'tcha?"

The nod was smaller.

"You haven't had my cock inside you yet, baby," I stroked her thigh from knee to hip. "You wanted that earlier, you sucked it so gooood, and you asked me to fuck you, remember?"

The nod was quick and I sensed energy returning to her as my fingers traced the outline of her bush.

"God, you're so beautiful, Melodie," I groaned, fluffing her short hairs. "I don't think you realize how much you affect everyone who sees you." Her hips moved as I played.

"Every guy and probably," I cupped her mound, "a lot of girls want to be with you." I stroked the line of her slit, not entering. "They want to see you like I do now; naked, glowing, ready for pleasure." My hand left her crotch and was joined by its mate, each resting on one of her hips. "They all want to taste what I've tasted, put their hands where I've put mine, to feel your mouth on them like you've done for me," my hands slid up her lubricated skin, fingers finding ribs, thumbs along her toned belly. Soft groans were escaping her throat as her desire rose and her head was rolling from side to side.

"And you've been holding out," I continued, hands placed on the sides of each breast, "Teasing all of us, never giving in to not just us, but to yourself," I pressed them toward the center. "All those cocks hard for you, all those pussies wet for you," keeping her breasts pinned, I thumbed her nipples, restoring the oil I had removed during play. "But even if you didn't know how bad you were leaving us, you're not a dumb girl," I flicked them. "You knew we wanted you, didn't you?"

She nodded slowly, "Uh-huh."

"That's right, baby-doll," I grinned, releasing her breasts enough to allow me to pinch her nipples, "No words, cuz as long as I'm here today, you're my fuck-toy, got it?"

She hesitated but nodded firmly.

"And fuck-toys don't talk unless given permission," I continued as though her consent was a matter of course. "And fuck-toys do whatever their owner wants." My squeezing fingers lost purchase on her shining skin. "And right now I think it's pay-back time for all those people you teased."

Under the mask her eyebrows rose at hearing that but settled, again in acceptance. I popped the remnant of ice into my mouth, crunching it into history. Twisting around, I obtained a new fragment of ice as well as the burning candle and carefully moved until I straddled her belly.

"I'm changing the rules a bit, Melodie," I said, easing some of my weight upon her and moving the candle to be over her torso. "You've felt the kiss of ice, now for a little fire." I tilted the burning wick. Slowly, the melted wax collected until it finally broke free to fall. It struck her oiled skin and she shrieked. If not for my body pinning hers she would have come off the bed. As it was her limbs snapped to the lengths of their restraints and fingers clawed.

"It's okay, baby," I shushed her, "its just the other side of the same coin." I tilted the candle again, watching. "I promised you different," another drop fell. She hissed as it struck and cooled. "And I deliver on promises." I moved the candle aside and squeezed the ice hard, creating a fat, cold drop which struck at nearly the same place. Her reaction was the same as before.

"Can you tell the difference, baby doll?" I sent another down and then a wax drop. "Can you tell hot wax from cold water?" I spoke to her as I sent missiles falling upon her, purposely changing the timing and mix, leaving her guessing as to location and sensation. She lay panting, her skin alive with anticipation as I verbally teased her.

"You thought you could get me up here for a quick bounce and give your toy a break, didn't you? If only I had been another guy, that might have worked. But now look at you, Melodie. You're naked, tied down, blindfolded, alone with me and I can do anything I want. Any damned thing I want. Your pussy is full, your ass is full, your tits," I touched a nipple with the ice, both causing her to gasp and numbing it a bit, then spattered it with melted wax. "are probably so alive your nipples are screaming for attention."

Her belly received some fire and ice as I scooted to sit on her thighs, pinning them. "What about your pussy, Melodie? What about your clit? How does that feel? Good?" I slide the vibrator free, telegraphing my intent. She tensed, trying to bring her legs together but my bulk prevented it. I touched the ice to one thigh, then a wax drop on the opposite.

"How does this feel, little girl? No control, surrendering to the unknown, not knowing what's coming next." I let icy drops rain on her pubic hair, watching her prepare herself for the other. One came right at the edge of her trimmed patch and her hips rose.

Moving quickly, I blew out the candle and tossed it and the ice away. I rose and positioned myself between her legs, draping them over my forearms to force her knees apart and slid the hard length of my cock against her clit causing her to sob.

I pulled back my hips and felt my head settle in her wet folds. I held that pose for a second, then drove home, slamming into her cunt with one thrust. Her legs went around me, gripping my body and her mouth opened with a mix of grunt and sigh.

"There it is, baby, there it is," I moaned as I ground my pelvis against hers. "There's the cock you needed in your pussy, that's what you wanted." I pulled back, "Oh oh oh, there it goes." She whined, fingers working as if they could pull it back. "And back again!" I shouted, slamming it into her again.

"Your plastic toy is nice," I said into her ear, "it can get you off," I gave her a series of short strokes, "But it's not a hot hard dick, is it?" Her head shook.

"Yeah, this little girl needs dick, not plastic." I said, lengthening my stroke. "Firm, pulsating, soft skinned, warm to the touch, juicy cock." Her pussy felt wonderful. Each time I pushed in, it opened to take me and her hips rose to meet me. When I pulled back, it sucked at me, demanding that I stay inside. My glans were electric as her inner walls massaged them, stimulating me, trying to make me lose control. I felt the need to pummel her until I came, filling her up with cum, the urge was nearly unstoppable.