Jarhead on the Loose Ch. 02: Reacquainted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Talk later, fuck now," I whispered as my three running buddies piled their clothes on the floor. They were already half hard.

I went to the kitchen and looked in the boxes until I found a juicy pepperoni and then claimed a fat bottle of Kirin beer which I promptly opened and sucked down four long swallows.

I gave a head tilt and we entered the bedroom. It was a tight fit since the bed took up most of the floor space and I held up my hand in the universal "Halt" sign.

"Everyone likes pepperoni, right Melodie?"

She turned her face in my direction and nodded.

"Good, cuz I got plenty for us," I said, setting the pizza box on the floor, kicking aside some panties. I took out a slice and moved it to her face. "Smell it?" She nodded. "Want some?" Her nod was more emphatic. My friends were taking in the details of the scene and stroking their dicks to full length.

"Here it comes," I said, easing the slice forward. Her mouth opened and I fed her a few bites, allowing her to chew and swallow. "Good, huh, baby?" I set the pizza down. "Hold on a sec," I reached for the bottle. "Got something to wash that down with," I said, letting her feel the bottle mouth. I tilted slowly, and she took a few swallows.

"Tastes good, yes?" She responded with "Uh-huh" and held her mouth open.

"Aw, is my baby bird hungry?" I smeared the pizza slice onto my cock, liberally coating it with sauces. "Ok, here's some more." My friends were watching intently.

Just for a second I thought she wouldn't realize what I was putting to her lips, but after the first contact, she jerked her head back a bit, then giggled and put her oral talents back into play. I stroked her hair as she bobbed her head.

"Oh, yeahhhh, suck my cock baby-doll, get it clean just like you did after I fucked you," I grinned at my waiting friends and pointed at the pizza. I motioned to each of them and held fingers up, assigning a rotation.

"Damnation, girl," I moaned, my dick stirring in her mouth, "I should have ordered the pizza earlier." She grinned, teeth barely gripping my cock and then took me in again.

"Hold on," I said, "I gotta get some more topping." I stepped away, making room for my friend Tim Newman whose stiff white cock was well coated in red sauce. He mimicked my earlier moves, touching her hair and letting her mouth close on him.

"See what you did for me?" I said just off to one side, "Got me all hard, ready for some fuckin' again." Her nod was wrapped around a head bob as she sucked a cock she had never seen.

When his cock was clean, I tapped Tim on his shoulder. "Damn, girl, you are hungry. Let me freshen up." She paused, opening her mouth in waiting. Tim stepped away and Cammy Ramirez stepped up, also well doused. I glanced at Lee Rovsing, still waiting his turn. He was literally fucking a slice of pie with his black cock as Melodie went to work on another strange cock.

"Jesus, girl," I said as her tongue whipped around the dick. "I think you're making me bigger! Keep sucking, it feels so good. I'm almost ready to get back in the saddle."

She smacked her lips and ran her tongue against them, trying to clear away the smeared sauce.

"Don't worry, sweetie, you'll get plenty to swallow again." Her mouth closed over Rickie's dick and he grinned at me.

"I've got some good news," I said, motioning Newman to the side of her bed. "Remember how I wished I had three cocks? One to fuck you all the ways?"

She paused and "uhm-hmm"ed around the prick in her mouth. I saw Newman gingerly pick up the toys we had previously used and discarded. He shook his finger at me in a "naughty-naughty" gesture.

"Well," I said pulling Cammy back. We fought me for a second but relented. His cock popped free and she whined, mouth questing. I put my hand up to stop Lee, who had stepped forward. I then hustled to stand by Newman and pushed him forward. He got aboard the mattress and moved between her legs.

"I got an idea," I said pushing at the spreader. Melodie awkwardly moved her knees toward the footboard until her butt was up in the air again. "Oh, man," I moaned, taking in the sight, "I told you how much I love seeing you like this." Newman was waiting for direction. I pointed at his dick and her cunt. He grinned and moved forward. "I got an idea," I continued, "I think I can deliver." Fuck her, I mouthed.

He grabbed her hips and jammed his cock into her. She gave a loud gasp. Lee looked at her open mouth and then at me. I shook my head, not yet.

"Oh, God, baby-doll, it feels so good to fuck you again," I groaned and Newman nodded enthusiastically as the wet sounds of doggy fucking filled the room. "Your cunt feels so fucking GOOD!"

"Baby," I panted, trying to time my breathing with Newman's motions. "I need to hear you, now. You liked everything we did so far?"

"Yeah, Jack," she groaned, "I love how you made me cum so many times. I love you fuckin' me."

I reached over and slipped my thumb into her asshole as my friends looked on.

"And this, baby-doll? You came when I fucked your ass, didn't you."

"FUCK, Jack, just keep fuckin' me! Fuck me anyway you want, just make me cum, make me cum." The girl was already rising toward a climax. I held up my palm, not yet. I wriggled my thumb in her ass and she groaned loudly.

"I wanna see you cum, baby, I wanna see you cum hard," I ran my thumb deeper into her and she started to shiver again. Newman was slamming into her, bumping my hand, and she was pushing her ass back.

"Now, darlin'," I shouted as she gasped in orgasm, "suck my cock!" I pointed to Lee. He immediately stepped forward, took her head in his large hands and put his cock to her mouth and she reflexively took him in.

For a second I saw her freeze. I imagined her blue eyes snapping open behind the mask as the impossibility of the situation hit her.

"Suck it, fuck-toy, suck my hard cock," I demanded. She gave another loud groan and went to work. Lee's tongue lolled in delight as her talented mouth took his somewhat larger organ inside and worked to clean him as she had unknowingly done two others.

Newman didn't last long. He busted a nut shortly after she had her first orgasm. Ramirez slapped his open palm and took his place. Melodie moaned around Lee's cock as a new one sank into her. I stood to one side, arms crossed and watched. Newman came over and whispered, "How?"

I shook my head, "Later. Just enjoy."

Lee started to roar and his fingers held her head steady as his hips drove his dick into her mouth and held it. I heard her swallow and cough, then swallow more. I moved to find her lips, chin, and neck covered with sticky cream. Her tongue was lapping at his uncircumcised head as it bounced in time with the dick fucking her. He stepped away and I stepped in, giving her mouth a new target.

"Goddam, Jack," she muttered, tonguing my glans, "You make me feel so good. So good..." she started sucking.

Her mouth and the situation got me hard again. It was interesting to feel her head movements changed by getting her pussy fucked and the small noises in her throat brought by a change in rhythm by Cammy. I knew I wouldn't be good for long so once she had me hard I motioned to Cammy to finish. He nodded and really started hammering her. Her mouth stopped working on me, instead gaped open to breathe as yet another orgasm washed over her and Cammy emptied his balls into her cunt.

I caressed her face with my hand as she gasped for air. "We ain't done yet," I whispered. "Cincinnati?" She shook her head 'no' after a split second pause. "You're a Texas girl, so I'm sure you're familiar with riding a cock Cowgirl style." She nodded. "Good..."

I moved to the bedside as Ramirez was stumbling off. I untied a knot on the spreader bar, "This is gonna get in the way," I said in explanation and loosened the opposite knot. Tim was nice enough to remove the modified broom handle.

"Stand up, feet wide apart," I said. Her hands were still tied to the footboard but she managed to make it to her feet. The three men had new erections and looked on with interest as I slid beneath her.

"Come down to me, baby," I said once I was in position on my back. "Sit on my cock like the hot fuck Cowgirl you are."

She lowered herself, feeling her way with her crotch. I helped, guiding her so that her pussy landed on the bar of my dick. "Ride it, Melodie," I pressed the length of me into the soft folds of her womanhood. "Slide on that pole," I urged. She did, working her hips without taking me in, bumping pussy and clit over my shaft and head as I brought my face to her swaying breasts, sucking on her nipples and biting her skin.

"Fuck me, Jack," she moaned, "Fuck me good."

I repositioned my hips and drove into her. I motioned to Lee to get behind her. She moaned again and shivered when she felt his weight shift the mattress. "Lean forward, baby," I whispered as I felt Lee's knees nudge my legs.

"I've never..." she began.

"I know," I reassured her, "it'll be fine, you're gonna cum so good."

She leaned and her blindfolded face filled my vision. Traces of cum covered the lower part, her hair was stuck together in thick strands, her exposed skin flushed. I kissed her hard and hoped Rovsing had enough sense to grease his rod before using it on her ass. His weight shifted and she tensed, crying out into my mouth, I think more in anxiety than pain.

I had been in her cunt with a vibrator in her ass, but a new sensation began as Lee eased his dick into her backdoor. She whimpered into my mouth and I kept kissing her. His cock pressed into her and onto me. The vibrator had just been and even when I had moved it while I had fucked her, it felt nothing like this. I felt the ridges of his dick through the membrane separating us and her gasps were almost sobs as she accommodated two cocks in narrow passages.

"Cincinnati?" I whispered.

Her head shake, tickled me with blonde hair. "No," she panted, "don't you dare."

I grinned and slowly moved my cock inside her. Lee felt me move and he fell into the same pace. Melodie groaned and pressed her breasts against me. I felt her tension ease as we worked our cocks into her. Her breathing went from strained to aroused and then changed again when Newman presented his cock to her mouth. At first she moved to avoid it, then perhaps realizing what was being offered, opened up and took him in.

She had already nearly fucked me out. I'm not sure how hard I would have stayed if the sheer eroticism of the moment and the extra pressure on my dick had not given me more energy. As it was, Lee did not last long in her ass and I felt him pulsate, spending another load into her other end. She was gasping during the event, alternately breathing and sucking cock, clearly close to cumming.

"No, no, not yet," she groaned as Lee slid out of her and she suddenly became looser around me. I felt the bed jostle and the looseness disappeared, "Oh, yeah, fuck my ass, fuck my ass, fuck me, Jack, fuck me," she said and then put her lips around the cock again.

This time I lost it. Her begging for more fucking was too much. I humped up, jamming myself into her and spurted. "Mmm, mmm, mmm," she said around the cock fucking her mouth with each jet I sent into her and she started to shiver again, her pussy washing my cock.

I stayed under her for a few minutes, listening to Newman groan and feeling her throat move as she swallowed. I slipped out of her, limp and useless, and she voiced frustration. "Let me up," I said tapping her thigh. Cammy moved back so I could crawl out and he moved back in. For once she only had one cock in her, but that didn't seem to bother her much. I presented myself to her mouth and she cleaned me, failing to restore my hardness.

Cammy was still fucking her ass when Rovsing tapped his cock against her cheek. She turned her head that way and opened her mouth. Sat on the floor, munching pizza and drinking beer, watching my friends make her cum again and spill another two loads into her.

I went into the living room and turned on the TV. One of my favorite Japanese cartoon shows was on, some kind of show about high school baseball players and their girlfriends. I looked in the room during commercials. They had her air tight again, but they had untied her hands and flipped her around to reverse Cowgirl. I yanked on my dick, but got nothing, so went back to TV. Another check showed Tim sucking her pussy while she was using her mouth on two cocks, switching back and forth, one hand pulling on each. The next time I looked in, the spreader bar was at her ankles and she was holding onto the footboard while a cock was pounding her from behind and another was in her mouth again.

Another fifteen minutes went by and I walked back into the room. Everybody was resting, Lee was feeding her pizza and beer which looked cute because the mask made her motions hesitant. She looked worn to a frazzle. I walked to her and motioned Lee to move away. He frowned but did. I was the Keeper of the Pussy, I had privileges. I caught everyone's attention and pointed to the door. They got to their feet.

I picked up where he left off. I watched the delicate line of her jaw moving as she chewed, then opened her mouth for more.

"Hey," I said, then moved in to kiss her, pulling the mask away.

She kissed me softly at first, then more firmly, a touch of hunger still remained.

"Damn, girl," I muttered into her ear as I stroked her ribs. "You want more?"

She bit my ear. "Yeah, I do, but," she shifted her legs and groaned, "the spirit is willing and my flesh is weak, so I better not. No," she sighed, "I can't"

"I can go again, I think," I offered.

"Jesus, Jack, I can't," she moaned. I heard temptation in her voice. "I gotta work tomorrow."

I laughed. Didn't we all?

"C'mon," I said, tugging at her hands and standing. She followed on shaky legs. I led her to the bed and cleared off the detritus of group sex, settling her in the middle. I sat beside her and whispered to her, touching her face, her breasts, arms, belly, thighs. I watched her fade, listened to her breathing deepen until a soft snore broke through. I gently rose from the bed and left the room.

"Get dressed, I'll be back in a few," I returned to her room. Melodie was still snoring, looking thoroughly fucked out. I hoped she could walk okay in the morning and then smiled.

I found all the restraints I had made during the day. I softly reapplied the spreader bar to her ankles and then secured it to the hard-used footboard. I extended her arms and loosely fastened them to the bars of her headboard. I grinned at what I had created and covered her nudity with a sheet before leaving.

I dragged on my uniform while my friends finished the remaining pizzas and drink. "I'll see you guys back at the hootch, I gotta turn in my vehicle," I said. "I promise to fill you in later."

"You better," Cammy said, pounding my fist as he left. Tim did the same, just shaking his high and tight head.

"I owe you one," Lee said, taking his turn on my fist.

"ONE!?" I laughed as he went through the door.

I waited a minute or two and then went to the phone, punching the preset I had seen Melodie press before the party began.

A newly familiar female voice filled my ear, "You slut! Tell me, tell me, tell me!"

I grinned. "A gentleman never kisses and tells," I said and there was silence from the other end. "Melodie's sleeping right now. You might want to do a little recon before you bring Jasmine home, okay Corporal?"

"Recon, aye aye," she said and then after a second. "She's okay, right?"

"Never better I'd say, never better. Gotta go, see ya." I rung off. I spotted the piggy-bank all alone. I replayed some of what had been said during our time together and stuffed a few dollars into the slot.

I smiled again, imagining Ellen Greenleaf's expression when she walked into the bedroom. Who was it that said "it pays to advertise"? I was hoping it my little advertisement would pay off with more deliveries for a long time.