Jarhead on the Loose Ch. 02: Reacquainted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nearly.

She was curled beneath me, rolled back by the way I held her pinned, her ass coming off the bed to meat me. My balls were slapping against her each time I thrust hard and I felt the stub of the candle each time.

"Do you feel full, Melodie? With my cock in your pussy and that knobby candle in your butt." I pushed in deep and leaned in to kiss her mouth. Her tongue was quick to find mine, spearing out to meet me. "Ah, if only I could get that candle to move, wouldn't that be fine?" She moaned as I twisted my pelvis into her, rolling my stiffness in her soft center.

"Would you like that, baby-doll? Would you like me having two cocks and putting both in you at the same time?" She groaned and her legs tensed around me. I felt her pussy flutter around me and pursued the thought.

"Ah, I'd should have come prepared. I should have brought a cucumber, some Astroglide, a fat dildo. I could have filled you up as you sucked me off, fucked you while you put your lips around a fake cock, eaten your pussy while you had your vibrator buzzing in your ass."

She was panting, getting close, I needed to cum and so did she.

"Oh, Jesus, Melodie, I wish I had three cocks just for you, just so you could have them all." I began to hammer at her, my sac slapping the candle to give a little more sensation. I was doing my best to drive her through the mattress and she began to wail.

"Goddamn, I love fucking you, I love fucking you, I love fucking you," I repeated with each hard fuck thrust into her squelching pussy. "FUCK FUCK FUCK" ripped out of me as I felt myself go over the edge she had already tipped. She strained against me, mouth open in silence, every muscle in her neck sprung like cords against her skin. I spurted inside her, jamming my head deeply, bathing her inner flesh with my cum. I shook as I felt myself drain, my words stopped by my need for air.

It was over, we were finished - for now at least. Her legs slipped away from me and I leaned, pelvis still pressed to hers, sweat running from me in rivers. Our gasping breaths filled the room as we sought some kind of restoration of normalcy. I was softening and she pushed against me. My prick slid out of her as I rose. I loved what I saw looking down at her. Face and chest flushed, spatters of wax peeling from her skin, eyes hidden by the tape blindfold, drying sticky cum on her chin, arms and legs sprawled like a cast aside puppet.

I reached down and eased the candle from her and then pulled away the blindfold. She blinked up at me, blue eyes dazed.

"You okay?" I asked.

Her mouth worked and her eyebrows rose in a silent question.

"Yeah, girl, you can talk when the mask is off." I grinned.

"Jesus Aitch Kee-rist, Jack!" Her eyes rolled. "Do you always fuck like this?"

"What can I say?" I rolled off the bed, onto my feet. "You inspire me."

"I guess so!" She licked her lips. "You gonna let me loose?"

Her nipple was imprisoned by my thumb and forefinger. "Nope," I said, tweaking her. "I like you like this."

She grinned her crooked grin.

"Does that mean you aren't done?" She glanced at my softened member.

"I don't think you're ready for me to be done," I answered, walking away. "I'm hungry. You want pizza? I'm gonna order some."

"Seriously?" she called from the bedroom as I left.

"Oh, damned right 'seriously'," I said reaching for the phone. "The way you're talking I'm going to need all my strength tonight."

She laughed.

"Maybe you should get two. Make mine vegetarian."

I paused. A vegetarian Japanese pizza? Shudder.

I dialed a number from memory.

"Ordering for delivery and don't give me no shit," I listened to the response and laughed. "Oh, shut up, and take notes. I want pizza and beer, you know what I like... Yeah? Well, fuck you, too. No, didn't I say 'delivery'? Here's the address," and I read the address from one of her bills. "Oh, so now you're interested? Just bring it, bring it all, Wolfpack Pizza needs to make this delivery." I laughed and hung up. In the refrigerator I found a bottle of water and liberated it. Something leaning in a corner of her kitchen caught my eye and I took that as well.

:Here," I said, walking back into the bedroom, dropping the new found object on the bed.. I twisted the bottle cap and held it to her lips. She gulped fiercely and half the water was gone.

She licked her lips and looked at me.

"I didn't expect this," she said, waving her bound restraints.

"I'ma thinkin' you weren't expecting anything we've done so far," I said.

"I did that last bit, when you screwed me. I was counting on that." She smiled crookedly again. I knew that smile would inhabit my dreams for years to come.

I toyed with her boobs, just touching and stroking as I sat beside her.

"I want this to be special for you, Melodie. I had a thing for you back Stateside and now we're bumped into each other and I don't want to waste the opportunity." I kissed her softly and I sensed her trying to touch me. "I want this to be unforgettable."

"It has been," she whispered.

I stood, picking up the broom. She frowned.

"Oh, don't worry it's not what you think."

I leaned it to one side, put my foot where the straw head began and stomped. The wood broke cleanly, leaving just the handle. Damn, that hurt a bit.

"Damn, Jack," she groused, "Are you going to wreck everything I have?"

"Just you, baby-doll," I kissed her forehead, "Just you."

I reached for the duct tape and her eyebrows rose. She watched while I worked, building up two raised knobs on each end of the pole, each separated by a small gap. I looked at the result and nodded.

I untied the strips holding her wrists and crossed them over her face, retying them on the rises of the footboard rather than the crossbar, then lightly slapped her flank.

"Get up, on your knees." I ordered.

She rolled over, reversing the criss-cross I had introduced. Her ankle restraints were long enough to not present a problem, although I was about to change things.

"What's th—"

"Hush, now," I interrupted, sliding the blindfold back into place. "You know the rules. No words from the sex toy."

I looked at her alarm clock. The pizza wouldn't arrive for at least half an hour, depending on the usual delays. In the meantime, I had an anxious girl waiting for my next depravation of her body. She was sitting on her knees, lips peaking from between her cheeks, hands gripping the cross bar of the footboard, head lowered, hiding her face in a curtain of long blonde hair. She looked eminently fuckable.

My hand settled on her neck, thumb rubbing the long row of bumps created by her vertebrae. She indicated her receptivity by raising her head, pressing into my touch. I slowly stroked the length of her spine and she arched as I progress. When I reach her bottom I swept my hands around each curve, letting my fingertips move into her cleft and trail over her swollen lips, bringing some hip action from her. Yes, still receptive.

My hand returned between her legs, cupping her oil slickened mound. I lifted upwards, slipping a finger into her molten depths. She moaned, pressing backward to accept me yet again, bits of hard wax flaking from her skin.

"Put your butt in the air, baby-doll," I said softly and apply more force, adding another finger inside her. As she shuffled her lower limbs she swayed her hips with the slowly in-and-out of my fingers and her bottom rose while her head lowered.

"Yeahhhh, little Miss Round Eye from Texas, that's how I like you - ass up, head down," I said continuing the slow finger fucking with her hips rolled in time. She didn't react when I put my thumb against the tight sphincter of her ass. Perhaps the earlier intrusion had taken away some anxiety about anal play. Pressing gently, I added it to the penetrations of her body and a moan clearly sounded from her throat. I slid in and out a few times, allowing her to relax into the new sensations.

"Feel that, girl? Feel that inside you, in both your holes? Those are just fingers, just fingers." I pushed deep. "Imagine that vibrator in your ass, stretching it even more," I rolled my thumb, "and my cock in your pussy, think how full that would feel."

I looked around and found the abandoned vibrator.

"Yeah, that little ole candle was nothing compared to this," I flicked the vibrator switch and touched it to the little space between pussy and asshole. I slowly pulled my thumb free and immediately replaced it with the humming toy, all while hearing her softly grunt repeatedly. I turned my wrist and, using the two fingers inside her, pressed the separating membrane into the vibrating rod. The short grunts merged into one long throaty sound.

"Oh, you like that too. What a sexy bitch you are, Melodie. What a hot, sexy woman hiding under that dumpy uniform." I worked both fingers and vibrator in and out.

"Want my cock again, darlin'? Are you ready for some dick in your juicy pussy?"

My answer was a high pitched "Uhn-hunnn" from her blonde head.

"Oh, I agree," I said, "But first..." I eased my hand free, leaving the buzzing toy in place. She groaned in obvious protest, but I slapped her upraised butt and shushed her.

I took my newly crafted device and placed it across the backs of her knees. "This won't take long, darlin', just work with me." I then gripped each knee in turn and pulled them away apart, positioning them near the knobs I had made. I gave the result a last critical look and nodded. "Good girl, you're doing so well." Her head was up and her blindfolded face was turned in my direction.

"Don't move," I whispered and then quickly lashed the cross bar to her legs using the knobs to prevent the ties from slipping and taking away a little more of her liberty. "See?" I said when done, "That's not so different, right?" Her blonde hair shimmered as she shook her head.

"Now, little toy of mine, where was I?" I knee walked to be centered behind her. "Ohhhh, yessss," I smiled, "Melodie's pussy needed some attention." I placed the tip of my cock head against her wet slit and stroked it along the length. She took a sharp breath and tried to capture me with backward thrusts of her ass. I easily avoided her attempts and continued teasing her lips.

"Not enough?" I asked? "Hold still," I ordered. Her hips kept moving and I swatted her butt. "FREEZE!" I growled in an uglier tone. She stopped moving and I gripped a hip, holding my erection at her entrance. She whimpered and I eased forward. She whimpered again as she spread open, welcoming me. I halted my penetration and she whined, hips twitching in suppressed need. I twisted the base of the vibrator, rolling it in her butt channel and her back arched, head and shoulders rising.

"You need a dick in here, too, girl," I said, "First in here," I slid my cock an inch deeper into her pussy, "and here," I pumped the vibrator twice, feeling the hum in my cockhead. She moaned, and her fingers worked as if needing something to hold. She tried to impale herself on my erection, but I anticipated her moves, always moving away to stay at the same depth inside her.

"Too bad," I said, taking hold of both hips, "I only have one cock for you." I held her steady and I jabbed into her pussy, repeating the same few inches, never adding more. "Maybe if you closed your eyes and wished real hard I could split up into three of me." She groaned, hips held still despite her efforts. I laughed. Her pussy was flowing around my shaft, dripping onto her inner thighs. I let go of one hip to reclaim control of the vibrator protruding from her ass and matched its motion with that of my small thrusts into her.

"I bet that feels good to you, feeling so gooooo," I pushed more cock into her. "Okay, baby, fuck my cock, push that pussy back." I let go of her hips and she promptly did just that, my dick was surrounded again by her snug, hot tunnel. I pushed on the wooden pole keeping her knees apart, moving it forward, dropping her bottom a few inches and allowing me to be more under than behind her. I leaned back on my hands and watched her ass working up and down, my cock appearing and disappearing. God, this girl was a fantastic fuck!

"Look at me, Melodie, look at me!" I ordered. Her blindfolded face appeared over her shoulder. "Show me your mouth, girl." She dutifully opened it. "That's where my cock was earlier, that's where it's going again." Her jaw widened and her tongue curled, the invitation clear. "Oh, baby-doll, I wish so much I could fuck your pussy and your ass and your mouth all at the same time, I wish I could cum everywhere at once." Her ass pumping became mixed with settling around my cock and rolling her hips. Her breathing was getting ragged again, my girl was getting ready to cum. I reached around, finding where her lips were stretched around my shaft, I groped to find the precious sensitive nubbin and I pinched it.

Melodie's body went rigid and then exploded into a series of shiver, quakes and tremors that felt even more awesome than it looked. Her spasms threatened to take me over crest but I didn't want to wasted this hard-on. I held onto her as her legs kicked, her imprisoned arms twisted and her head flew back and forth. When she had just begun to calm, I leapt off the bed yanked at the bar, dropping her flat on the bed with a loud squeal of surprise. I ran to the footboard where her head was up and questing, blind eyes of no use, so she was using her hearing to find me.

I reached between the bars of her makeshift prison and grabbed her head. At first she tensed, fighting me, then she relaxed and her mouth opened. I fed her my dripping cock, and her tongue was frantic against me.

"Yes, baby-doll, get me clean, suck all your sweetness offa me, keep me nice and hard so I can keep doing to you what you want, what you need done to you."

She was nearly frantic, sucking, licking, using her teeth gently on me then sucking again, trying to claim what I think she figured she had earned. Again I pulled free of her.

I ran back to the nightstand, poured oil on my hands, then coated my raging prick. I climbed back on the bed, moving between her separated legs. Her bottom came up, the vibrator still humming in her ass, her cunt swollen and red. "Hold still," I whispered and eased the plastic toy from her rectum, bringing a low moan from her. Leaning over her, I positioned my oiled cock against her closing anus and let it sink into her.

"Oh! OH! Ohhhhhh!" she said as I plumbed deeper. The ring of her asshole, readied by the vibrator, still was tight around my girth and the invasion caused it to tighten further.

"Oh, your ass feels so good, baby, so fuckin' good!" I pinned her to the mattress with my weight and cock. She was gripping the bars of the footboard, laying beneath me stiffly. "I knew it would," I said sending a pulse of blood past her tight ring into my cock. "Feels good, huh? Having meat and blood in you instead of plastic." I gritted my teeth as I fought to control myself. My cock was screaming to be let loose, to pound into her, but I knew she couldn't take it that way. Not yet.

I groaned as I lifted my hips and then let them down, sliding my cock in and out of her rounded ass. At first she lay there, but as my strokes lengthened, she responded. Her excellent Texas ass was meeting me and small "uh" noises came with each stroke into her. Feeling her enjoyment began made me lose it. My strokes became longer and harder, her small sounds became louder as I lay on top of her, pushing her breath out each time I rammed into her ass.

I guess I was cruel to do so, but I don't think I lasted much more than two minutes before my cock erupted into her ass. I rammed into her, straining all my muscles, feeling my sweat run down my arms and chest to drip onto her. I felt her push back against me, taking my load as it jetted into her, coating her insides with white sticky goo. I ground down, and she spasmed again, not as strongly as before but this time she buried her face into the mattress to absorb her scream. Together, we tumbled down the cliff of orgasm, each of us falling limp and gulping for air.

Groaning, I rolled off her back, my cock squelching free of its gentle prison. I glanced down. Her legs and risen, accentuating the spreader bar's effect, her ass was closing, forcing out a small stream of cum as it did. Her back was red with flush and her long hair was stuck to her sweaty skin. My cock twitched but couldn't rise despite a renewed wave of desire to fuck her again.

I staggered to my feet and moved to her head. I tugged the blindfold free and she blinked up at me with glazed eyes.

"Hi," I croaked, "I'll be right back."

"You better be," she breathed and dropped her head to rest.

I padded into her bathroom and used a washcloth and soap on my cock. I rinsed well to remove any trace of soap and then returned to the bedroom.

"You better not fall asleep on me," I called, closing the distance. She opened one blue eye to peek at me.

"What if I did, Jack," she muttered into her sweat stained bedding, "Yuh gonna fuck me awake?"

"I might, I just might," I said, positioning myself in front of her face. "But let's see if your magic mouth can get me up."

The girl was game. I moved forward, holding my cock to extend between the bars and she mouthed it, but this time in a gentler, loving oral caress lacking the frantic energy of a few minutes ago. I stroked her hair as she moved her mouth on me.

"I'm better at this with my hands free," she remarked once between kisses on my cock head.

"Uhm," I replied noncommittally, trying to will my half erection into full hardness.

A knock came from the living room.

"PIZZA!" I grinned at her. She groaned and licked at me.

"Oh, damn, Jack, not now," she complained and tried to swallow what she could get at.

"Yes now, Melodie," I eased away from her mouth, "we need to keep our energy up."

As if in counterpoint her stomach growled. We both laughed and I reached down.

"Hey! she shouted as I slipped the blindfold in place. "Shush, rules," I admonished and left the room. A quick look through the security fisheye lens in the front door assured me it was the pizza delivery. A set of knuckles rapped on the door again and I smiled. Somebody was anxious to make a delivery.

Not bothering to cover up, I opened the door.

"How much do I owe you?" I said loudly while holding a finger to my lips indicating I wanted silence.

Three men in casual liberty attire blinked at my nudity, taking in the various shines and gleams coating my skin. One held five pizza boxes, another carried plastic bags filled with oversized bottles of Japanese beer. The last one had been the door knocker.

I motioned them inside, still indicating silence.

They entered quietly, glancing around, eyebrows rising as they took in the girl-centric décor.

"Just put it in the kitchen," I said, again a little too loudly. I motioned toward the small kitchenette and the boxes and beer were set down.

"Shoes off," I whispered, "and follow me."

They kicked off their footgear and followed. I halted them at the open doorway and indicated they should look inside. They did and three jaws dropped, only to be replaced by huge smiles. Three fists rose and knuckles were touched. I waved them back toward the living room. As we moved, Melodie called out.

"Jack?"

"Hush, darlin'," I replied, "just getting some pizza for you. Besides," I added, "you know the rules by now."

I was answered by a soft thud and a growl which I took to be her head striking the mattress in frustration.

"Strip," I whispered. "Follow my lead. She's not expecting anyone but me, but she's ready for it."

"How'd you -" Carmello Ramirez started.

I glared at him, he shut up as he kicked his shoes off.