Jasmin: Guilt Diary Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LIPrulz
LIPrulz
154 Followers

David was at the table with mum when I came to a running stop in the lounge room. "Ok," I said.

Mum looked at me oddly. "Ok what, honey?"

I didn't know what to say. David was handing her the photo packet. Damien and I were ruined. I slumped down in the lounge.

"You'll like these, mum," he said. "They are really great photos."

"Yes, they are," she agreed with him. "This one of the moon... what's that big hole, ah crater right? Yes, what's it named?" She was looking at his astronomy pics.

I couldn't believe it. And I suddenly felt sick. I rushed out of the lounge room and just made it to the toilet. Later that night after mum went to bed, David came downstairs to talk to me.

I agreed to do it. Not wasting any time, David took the phone in the dining room and phoned his friend. I sat there at the table while he told this Rick what I would do for Rick if Rick gave David this Thunderbird three. Then he handed the phone to me and said, "Talk to Rick."

As David pressed his ear to the other side of the phone I said hello to his friend, utterly defeated. What could I do? I couldn't tell anyone or ask anyone for help. I am so stupid for keeping those photos. Why didn't I give them to Damien before?

"So, Jasmin," Rick asked, "you're really gonna give me head so I'll trade thunderbird three to Dave?" He sounded older than David. He might even be older than me. Where did my brother meet this creep?

I nodded to Rick. Yes I know, I should have been born a blonde. David cupped his hand over the mouthpiece and said, "He can't see you stupid."

"Oh," I said. "Yeah Rick."

"Awesome, Jasmin. You're a right slut. Dave showed me your photo in the yearbook. You are one really hot girl, though I've never been interested in slope heads before. You've got lovely thick lips. I bet they're really soft to. It's gonna feel great blowing in your mouth. You know you look much more Japanese than your brothers. Are you sure you're not adopted?"

I didn't say anything to Rick's taunts. He had a funny accent, not quite Aussie. I knew he was testing me. Gloria had said once that some bad boys did things like that. It seemed Rick was one of these bad boys. I knew now why David had never brought this Rick to the house before. Mum would not have let him in.

"Well, when can we have you around to suck my cock?" Rick wondered out loud. "I know, Saturday night dad will be out chasing a piece of arse. Come over at four."

"Ok," I said.

I heard him say, "Awesome, you must be some slut," as I handed the phone back to David. David asked Rick if the trade was set and they talked for a while after that. David said yes that he would be with me. I would have laughed if he weren't talking about me. David said he would wait outside the bedroom to protect me.

Rick said something else to David and David's response was, "Will he? Ok then." Then he hung up.

"You shit," I said to David when he was off the phone. "I was going to see Damien Saturday night."

David laughed. "You still can, sis. Just be careful when you kiss him."

Saturday arvo came before I knew it. Damien had that and Sunday and Monday off. I told him I couldn't see him until seven pm Saturday as I wanted to make a good impression for mum by cleaning the house. So as not to be a liar I fully intended to do as much cleaning as possible before four pm. I also said to him I would try and get her to agree to let him stay the night. That was exciting for Damien. And for me. Even if we didn't get to sneak around and do something just sleeping under the same roof as him would keep me wet all night.

The bottom bunk in David's room is spare because my older brother, Alex, had moved out last year. Surely mum would let Damien sleep there. Then we could get an early start the next morning. We were planning a trip to the reptile park. So I just looked forward to Sunday and ignored the Saturday fast coming before it.

But the saturday arrived first of course. I began cleaning right after breakfast. I started to enjoy the cleaning I was doing because I wasn't watching the clock the whole day. I did dusting, washed the windows, mopped the tiles downstairs and started on the vacuuming upstairs.

When David came to me and said, "Better get ready. We have to leave at three," I was quite surprised. It was only two pm. David said that Rick lived at Regents Park so we needed a bus and a train to get there.

David was right about telling me to get ready. He knew it took me about an hour to get ready before I went out. I didn't feel like getting all dressed up for what I was going to do but I was going out in public and I certainly wouldn't do that in my baggy track pants and sloppy jo.

So I said to mum I would finish the vacuuming when I got back from visiting Linda. I didn't like lying to mum but it was getting to be a habit lately.

I left my hair in a pony tail with just some teasing of my front fringe where it hung in a few hair sprayed spikes over my forehead. I dressed in a plain white blouse and my light blue jeans with a tight belt. On my feet I just wore sneakers. For makeup I only used some eye liner so I was ready before three.

With nothing else to do we left to catch the bus. As it turned out I think the earlier bus was late. So we caught that bus which was before David had thought. That let us get a train twenty minutes earlier than we thought as well. So we were in Regents Park and knocking on Rick's front door more than a half hour early.

The house is a big one, much bigger than my terrace. It's a split level, two levels at the front and one middle level at the rear as the land rises in a hill under it. Out the front was a big double carport with a balcony from the second level on top of it.

It must have been Rick's dad that answered the door. He was in his forties I think. The man was big, barrel chested I think is the term. Had a bit of a beer gut as well. He had balding dark hair that made him look pretty wicked. He said hello to David, evidently knowing him. Then his little eyes looked me over from head to toe real slowly without saying anything. I felt like a piece of meat. What a creepy guy. He waved us inside.

In the lounge room he introduced himself as Ed. "You must be Rick's new girl, Jasmin, right?" Ed's accent was British.

I just nodded. Then he said, "I wondered why I hadn't seen you around before. When he said you were asian I thought he must have been embarrassed. He's never had a slope girl before. Neither have I for that matter. But you're a fine piece. Give us a kiss."

I was surprised as Ed took me by the shoulders and bent his head down to mine. At the last moment I managed to turn my head aside and his lips pressed against my cheek.

"No need to be shy, luv," he said. "Rick ain't jealous." He didn't let me go either, his big hands squeezing painfully into my shoulders. "Come on, let me taste them puffy lips."

I was frozen, like a roo in the headlights about to jump before a truck. Then his mouth was on mine. I think Ed liked seeing my eyes widen in fright as his tongue pressed against my lips.

Damien had taught me just where to knee someone in the groin and then stamp down on their shin to their feet. I wanted to do it but Ed was such a big man I was too frightened.

Ed's tongue was in my mouth then. Inside my head I was screaming at him to stop. It was in a way worse than being raped at Wet'n Wild by Craig. As Ed's tongue thrust around inside my mouth it felt much more personal. I knew tears were in my eyes but I didn't want them to fall. Ed watched my eyes.

Then he relinquished my mouth. But he didn't move his lips away. What he did next was just as horrible. He slurped his tongue up and over my nose. Then he let me go. I felt his spit all over my face. Yuk.

Ed laughed. He laughed so hard he nearly doubled over. David just stood there amazed at what the father of his friend just did to his sister. My tears had melted back into my head. I was mad, fuming at what he did to me.

"Ya should see yourself, luv," Ed said. "Don't pay it no heed. I kiss all of Rick's girls."

He tried to take my hand then. I shook free of his grasp. "Just tell Rick I'm here, could you?" I said. I reached in my handbag for a tissue to wipe my face.

Ed nodded. "Ok, lass. Don't go getting your knickers in a twist. Rick will be here in a jiff."

We waited in the lounge room while Ed went to tell his son we were there. I was shaking now. I hoped his dad left soon on his date.

"See," whispered David. "I said I would be here to protect you."

"Yeah, good on ya," I said. Lot of help my younger brother would be against that big man, I thought.

A few minutes later, Ed came back with this younger man. He was dark haired and large framed as well and had the same small eyes as Ed. Had to be Rick.

"Yeah dad," he was saying. "How'd you like my new girl, Jasmin?"

"Very much," said Ed and laughed. "You're one lucky lad with 'er." How I hated that man. And Rick didn't look to be much better.

But at least he didn't try and kiss me. He just took my arm and led me over to a two seater. "Sit over there, mate," he said to David, pointing at a single recliner.

Rick sat down next to me. "I'll get youse all a drink," said Ed. He didn't ask what we wanted to have and when he came back a few minutes later, Ed handed me a thin glass of red wine.

I had taken a drink before I realised. It was nice. I'm 18 so old enough to drink but my brother isn't. But I didn't need to worry as Ed gave David a small glass of coke.

I was about to ask for one as well when Ed said, "That's the last of the coke, lad. Sorry."

No way did I want to drink the wine. I'm hopeless on red wine. I guess my body is too small for it. But the wine was really nice, sweet and heavy. I was only used to cask wine which is normally pretty thin. Surely one glass would be ok. I would have to ask Damien about getting some next time we went to a restaurant.

Ed was behaving like a normal person. It seemed quite strange after forcing his mouth on me just a few minutes ago. He even said he would get us some food as he pushed a big disk into the laserdisc player.

While he was gone, Rick put his arm up on the lounge above me. "Don't even think about it," I said to him. "I'm not getting into anything with you. I have a very good boyfriend thanks very much."

"A crying shame," said Rick. "You shouldn't limit yourself just to one man. You're too hot to do that." He lowered his arm to my head, pushing me forward to get his arm on my shoulder. I glared at David.

David spoke. Finally, I thought. "Jasmin's right, Rick. Why don't we just get this over with?" I could see David's face had gone red again.

"Can't, mate." he explained. "Not while dad is still home. Since you're early he'll probably hang around a bit. That would be your fault, Jasmin. My dad has sure taken a like to ya."

More like a lick, I thought. I giggled, even though I still thought Ed was disgusting. David looked at me funny.

Ed came back in with some plates for all of us. On the plate he set on the coffee table there were biscuits and dip. On the plates he handed us individually there were some pork or chicken rice rolls. I was really surprised, it looked very good.

A benefit of have these individual plates was also that Rick had to take his hand from around my shoulders. I said, "Thank you, Ed." I think I might have even smiled. I know he smiled at me and it looked just like a friendly smile, not a dirty one. My glass was half full and he offered to top it off. Again I thanked him. Ed took my glass away and brought it back again, full.

I considered then what I was doing. I didn't want to be sitting there enjoying myself while Rick sat next to me anticipating my lips around his dick.

The movie that Ed put in their expensive laserdisc player was Alien. I had only seen the second one and that had been frightening enough. Obviously Rick had told his dad I was his girlfriend. I hoped I could pretend long enough for Ed to leave.

I ate one of the rice rolls. I thought the little bits of red in the rice was capsicum. But my mouth felt like it was on fire. I swallowed quickly before I disgraced myself by spitting the roll back out. God, was my throat upset with that decision? I felt like my head was going to blow apart.

Quickly I took a mouthful of the wine. I felt a bit better, except that there was a bit of kick to the wine also.

Rick was laughing at me. "I thought you would like chilli, Jasmin. Don't all the slopes like it?"

"Don't call me that," I snapped. "My father was Japanese, not slopenese!" I was so angry I took another rice roll without thinking. I had the whole of it in my mouth when I stopped just before biting. I bit just a piece off. Yes it was still very spicy but with the wine I was able to eat it without opening my mouth like a kissing fish.

"How do you like the Reserve Port, Jasmin?" asked Ed as he came back in the room. I told him it was very nice, though I had never hear of it and he refilled my glass.

After another two rice rolls and another glass of the nice port wine I felt like I was floating. I settled back to watch the movie.

"Mission accomplished," said Ed. I didn't know what he was talking about. I was not paying any attention to him. I think he said, "I'll see you later, kids." And then he was gone.

Not long after I couldn't eat any more of the rice rolls. They were just too spicy for me. As I leaned forward to get some biscuit and dip, Rick put his arm around my waist. "Don't do that," I said.

When he didn't move his arm, I didn't worry about it though. He wasn't doing any harm and he wasn't Craig.

On the tv an alien jumped out of some big egg onto this poor man's face. I jumped as well and let Rick stroke my back. I had to remind myself he wasn't Craig when he pulled me into his side. I think another little voice inside me was saying, "But he wants the same thing as Craig." But it was a quiet little voice and I wasn't listening then.

I watched a bit more of the movie then. Rick was stroking my hair most of the time. I don't know why but I just let him. Then the Alien jumped on top of Sigourney Weaver from Ghostbusters. I pressed back in the lounge before I realised the alien was dead already.

Rick got a free grope of my breasts before I realised. I pushed his hand away and laughed, knowing he must have been frustrated by my padded bra.

Then I saw that David had fallen asleep. How could that be? I wondered. I felt silly and knew I had drunk too much. Then I remembered why I was there. I pushed away from Rick and stood up. I nearly fell down straight away, tripping over the coffee table.

No matter how I shoved him I couldn't get David to wake up enough to stand. "You got that toy my brother wants?" I asked Rick.

"Sure," he said. "You want to go up to my room now?"

"Yeah," I said. And then, "No!"

"Which is it?" said Rick. "You want to do it here where your brother is?"

"Just show me where," I said. I stumbled after Rick as he walked from the lounge room. Then I let him hold me and help me up the stairs. His bedroom was big and he had a walk in robe also. The bedroom was on the front of the house. I even saw that he had a curtained glass door that opened on to the balcony. But the bed was not a single like mine. It was a king size heavy wooden posted bed with a rollover bar at the foot end.

In the corner was a desk with a computer on it. Next to the balcony door there was a video camera on a tripod. Ed must be rich to get Rick all this stuff, I thought.

"Where's the toy?" Rick showed me into the wardrobe. He had some shelves in there with a collection of odd looking planes and rockets with some strange vehicles as well.

"This one," he said, pointing one out. "Want to finish your drink before you blow me?" he asked as he led me to his bed.

Maybe it would be better I thought, if I finished my drink. It might make it easier. I drank from the glass Rick handed me and wondered when he had refilled my glass.

The port wine sure was thicker than I was used to and I said as much to Rick.

"You are stupid," he said. "Port is not wine." He took the empty glass from me, set it on his computer table and came back to stand in front of me. "Now you can take my pants off."

I reached for his belted trousers. He had to help me as I was pretty clumsy. When I dropped his trousers to his knees I was surprised to see he had no underwear on. His dick looked different from Damien's. I didn't know what Craig's looked like because I didn't look.

I'm shamed to say I reached for it. I said, "Are all dicks different?"

"Stupid slut," said Rick. "Yes, all cocks are different. I'm not cut either. Now suck me."

As I stroked his dick I saw the skin at the end start to recede. The head of his dick came out, red and getting hard. I let him push it into my mouth. Ricks hands rubbed through my hair. I felt him release my pony tail but I didn't care about that.

This was the second dick I had ever had in my mouth. I closed my eyes and tried to imagine that it was Damien's dick. It tasted much the same and was just about the same size once it was fully erect. I swirled my tongue around this dick quite hungrily.

I felt his hands hold onto the side of my head. Then he pulled me forward onto his dick. My illusion was smashed to a hundred pieces. Damien would never do this to me.

Rick, however, had no problem shoving his dick into my throat. I was gagging and choking immediately. Rick pulled my head off of himself until he was just in my mouth. I tried shoving away from him but he was too strong.

I felt some of my panic spray from my nose as he shoved back into my throat again. "Relax," he was coaxing me. "Just swallow me down." He pulled out and I dragged in a deep breath.

I complained I couldn't breathe. Rick rubbed my throat and repeated the same thing about swallowing him down. Then he pulled my face back onto him. "Your mouth is great, Jasmin. Just ease me down your throat. Instead of gagging, swallow."

I tried to do as he said because he seemed in no hurry to blow in my mouth. I wanted it over. "Yes," he encouraged me. "That's the way. Yes, Jasmin. I'm in your throat now. Breathe as I pull out then swallow me back down."

I was amazed after gagging and choking a bit that I was able to do it right. Next time I can do this with Damien. He'll love it.

Rick started to stroke in and out of my throat. I made a muffled, "umph," every time he went back in as I conquered the need to gag by swallowing.

"You're a great cocksucker, Jasmin" he said after a while. I felt his hands at my chest, opening my blouse. That made me realise he was not pulling my head onto his dick any longer. I was doing that myself.

I pulled his hands away from my chest. Pulling off his dick I said, "I'll show you my breasts after this for another one of the toys, ok?"

Rick nodded eagerly and left my chest alone. So I slid my mouth back down his dick. I was able to control the gagging reflex much better then. Maybe the port wine had relaxed my throat more, I don't know. But each time I lunged forward onto Rick's dick I took him right into my throat.

I felt so slutty as I was turning my head around on him. Then I felt his dick start to twitch in my mouth. I needed some air before I could swallow his cum so I tried to slide him out of my mouth.

But Rick grabbed my head, preventing me from pulling my mouth off of him. I panicked as he pulled me roughly against him. As his dick pressed back into my throat he was cumming, his jizz spraying everywhere in my mouth and throat.

I was choking, coughing and spluttering flem and his jizz out around his dick. As the choking fit really had me I knew his cum was in my nasal passages also. I think I passed out as I was desperately trying to push away from him.

I came around with a stinging pain in my cheek. I actually felt the next slap to my other cheek.

LIPrulz
LIPrulz
154 Followers