Jean and the Great Beach Charade Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second of a total of four chapters. Things will only get more interesting.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We had a local theater that would put on a play once a year some years maybe 2. They would invite performers to a few times a year. Tarry my wife wanted to try out and asked me if she could? I didn't have a problem with it and said sure do it. I had slipped in one evening and watched from in the dark. No one seen me as far as I knew. She was dancing with a young well built black guy. They danced very good together. Even if it was just a play it looked more than that to me. I thought that I had better be watching out for my family. I left ahead of everyone and moved my truck out of sight. I watched as they came out 7 were in a group. They were all talking laughing having a good time. I knew some of them and I learned the black guy was Freddie. They were talking about going to a bar. When Freddie ask Tarry she said that she would like to but needed to get home to her family. Freddie said well you had better figure out how to go the next time. She said that she would think about it. Freddie was smooth and said baby I will hold you to it it's a date. Tarry said you are crazy. See you Thursday night. I knew that she had practice Thursday. I left taking a different route doing my best to beat her home. Nothing was different at home. I might have put a little more effort into our love making I guess trying to make my ground. I was home early Thursday so I seen our complete family. I even managed to bend her over the sink in our bathroom and she said you are horny tonight. Now I hope no one can smell me. Well if they do then they will know that you are already taken. I smacked her butt. Then I said break a leg sweetheart. She laughed. I said I had to get going >I was going to meet up with a customer. See you later love kissing her. My goal was to get done with the customer and get to the theater. I was in the back in the dark again. They were not to the dancing yet. But they put on a show when they did. I didn't care for the end. Freddie layed a deep kiss on Tarry and she acted surprised when he pulled her up. That caused a silence and the director said that was great let's call it quits for tonight. I went out and waited. They came out just like before. Only this time Tarry agreed to go to the bar but just for a short time. I went to the bar parked down the street and watch as they entered. I waited and went in. Freddie was setting beside Tarry and he was getting a little bit friendly with Tarry. I was just about ready to go to them and confront him. As I was getting up Freddie stood and pulled Tarry up and lead her to the dance floor. He pulled her in tight. She didn't resist and I was on my way. She spotted me just as I approached and she pushed Freddie away. He looked at her. I touched him on the shoulder and asked may I have this dance with my wife? He was an arrogant ass and said bug off M*******. I said well kiss my white ass you big loud mouth. LOL I thought that was what blm meant. He took a swing at me and didn't connect me very good and I hit him 6 times before he knew what hit him. Just then a big black bouncer approached and grabbed Freddie and said it's time for you to leave. You have caused problems in here before you are out. I reached out my hand and asked Tarry if she would like to dance? Yes. We talked while we danced a few and then she asked if I would like to meet the crew. I did and we had fun Arlene the director said that was sorry about what happened and that she would for sure talk to Freddie. I was invited to come and watch their practice if I wanted. Tarry and I talked a lot about what happened and she even told me about Freddie kissing her and said she was sorry for letting him get to her. She also said maby I should come and watch. I said I wasn't going to be married to a woman that I had to watch all the time. I was there several times sometimes in the dark and sometimes where I could be seen. Everything went good. Freddie even came to me the first time I was there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Says the 26th troll

Constantly see your comments deriding stories you obviously read. True troll.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Trolls or not, this is another story about a useless cheating whore.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Trolls gotta be trolls

Ignore the trolls, seems her emotions are getting the best of her and let's see where this author takes this. It's an interesting concept that I have seen in rl happen.

MunchDKMunchDKover 4 years ago
Anonymous below

Emergency postcoital contraception was not patented until 1999

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Morning after pill?

The story is fairly erotic and the author is not trying to piss people off you dumbass whackurdoodle, his story is about a wife that makes stupid decisions (because this is an erotic writing site and you have to expect it). He lets people know what the story involves so ppl like wackadoodle don't have to read it unless they like reading stuff they don't like, which is also a dumbass thing to do. But if you're a whatsadoodle like whereis'sdoodle then we should be tolerant of your dumbassness.

In any event, as an author your principal characters should be far smarter, given their backgrounds, than they are in the story. The sex is great and well written with the right conflicting emotions for this category. As far as stupidity goes it goes along with this category but your principals would have thought of the morning after pill and gotten it since so much was at stake. The wife could still continue with what she does afterwards as punishment for the husband not 'saving' her. That odd decision is part of any writing on this site. But divorce over an easily prevented pregnancy with the morning after pill? Ridiculous mate.

FseriesFseriesabout 7 years ago
Morning After Pill

Duh? And dump her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just another heartless Cunt wife and a wimp coward husband

This was very good until the last part. Why does the husband always have to be a fucking coward loser in these stories. When she told him she would divorce him he should have said ok and walked away. It's very clear that she no longer wants him and most definitely doesn't respect him any longer. But then who would. This one is Pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Does this story link to the ending of the Epilogue in Jean Saves Her Brother's Ass?

In that story, Steve hopes to protect her two daughters from what happened to Jean at a bachelor's party. I am guessing that the operation he had to go through was eventually successful but he has been unable to fuck his wife as planned during this vacation. Brent has already deposited a load of sperm into her fertile womb. He has given her license to indulge some more, if she wants to, without adverse consequences to their marriage and his love for her. She is still strung tightly in sexual arousal. Does Jean get pregnant from what happens in their vacation here? If so, I hope she does get to enjoy the sex with her latter playmates. Then, Steve assures her that she can go full term and he will love the child as his own. Later, with Steve's condition corrected, they have another child. Both daughters? But that is just one scenario. The less tension-ridden one is she doesn't get pregnant from the fucking during this vacation and Steve does the honors for the two daughters. Or, Steve's operation ends up a failure and both daughters come from surrogates during their escapades, with one from this vacation?

Please continue, there are many directions this story can go, especially if it ends up with those two daughters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Leading towards fulfilling more of her fantasies?

Highly erotic moments in the story mixed with a outre sexual episodes do catch one's attention that compels one to read to the conclusion. This is set in the canvas of the period of sexual exploration and experimentation. Jean's desire to honor her moral commitment runs into the freedom her husband has given her to follow where her sexual cravings take her. Among the fantasies Steve has drawn out of her has been fulfilled in Ch 02 (really big cock). Is the slave woman ravaged by multiple partners or a reasonable facsimile thereof in store in the next chapter? She is still on high erotic edge, still hasn't gotten her release from all the sexual activities of the day, innuendos included, and she has been deprived of her daily, fulfilling sex with her husband. Steve is still not ready to indulge her with his lance. A sexual tinder box where most, if not all, of her fantasies could be fulfilled is waiting to explode if she decides to let go and take the free pass! I would be curious how they would then resolve the complications of her almost certain pregnancy since Steve has essentially given her license to go bareback if she indulges with the engineers. Steve will have a lot of work to do to remove the accompanyng guilt that is has already began to wash over her. Then again, her commitment to her marriage could prevail despite having been given license to give in to her carnal desires, and nothing more will happen. But that outcome will not require two more chapters, yes?

Do finish the story.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
A Good Wife Shouldn't Drink Wife over drinks and screws her Husbands friend.in Loving Wives
More Stories