Jen and Mike Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mike, Sapphire changed the investing world overnight. It has changed the world in ways that are beyond every day peoples knowledge. You need to step up to the plate and tell your story!"

"Jasmine, I know you always had my back. I just don't know about this, it would be nice to tell my side, but... Let me think about this and talk it over with Jen. Can I call you back later?" he asked.

"Sure thing Mike, please really think about it. It's one of those things that has always stuck in my head. You were such a nice guy, brilliant and nice, it wasn't fair what happened to you. Call me as soon as you can! Oh and by the way it really is nice to hear your voice again!" she told him after giving him her direct number.

"Yeah Jas, nice hearing yours too. I'll let you know as soon as I can."

Jasmine hung up the phone and smiled to herself, he sounds the same she thought to herself. She had to check herself for a minute though because Mike was kind of a sore point with her too. She had truly liked him back then and would not have minded if something had happened between them. That never happened though, he was so wrapped up in his marriage and the strange lifestyle he lived that she couldn't make him see her. They had become friends because of her being the reporter covering the markets back then and she had even made a few attempts at making it more. Every time she did though she was rebuffed by him telling her how he only had eyes for his wife. That was truly one messed up relationship because it seemed that the only one Jen didn't have eyes for was Mike, at least as far as sex went.

Well even if he doesn't agree to the story, she knew the story would be a great personal interest piece, she hoped she could at least catch up with him and renew an old friendship. She didn't have a ton of friends because of her career and the two of them had always seemed to be honest and appreciative of each other.

It didn't take long really for him to decide, the intensity he felt right now with the new game made the decision for him. When they played the game years ago he had relied on being able to immerse himself in work to help when it all seemed to overwhelm him. This time however he was concerned because work was going to be over in the next week. School for him ends after this week and it concerns him because what will he have as a distraction.

It's only ten minutes later when he calls Jasmine back. She picks up on the second ring surprised also to hear back from him so quick.

"Mike!, that was really fast I hope you aren't making a hasty decision. You said you need to think about this for awhile."

"You know what Jas, I did think about it and I will take you up on your offer. Just tell me what you need from me and I'll be there."

"Wow that's great news, ok well I want you to fly out here and get in some interviews. It shouldn't take more than two or three days. I would love to have the story ready for broadcast for the twentieth anniversary of the launch. That was two weeks from tomorrow so I need you out here next week sometime."

"Ouch, you know I am a teacher now and I still have one last week of class."

"Fine, how about next weekend, we can have some fun with it. I will show you the sights and we can have dinner and catch up after the interviews."

"Hmmm I don't know Jas, I know that Jenny, oops I meant Jen has plans next weekend. I wouldn't want to leave my daughter alone here. Let me talk with Jen and see if she can change her plans some. I will call you tomorrow and let you know okay?" Mike said.

"No problem Mike, believe me this is the right choice. You deserve to be acknowledged for your work and its about time the world knows the truth. I will talk with you tomorrow!"

He got off the phone and immediately started wondering how to let Jenny know that she needs to change her plans for next weekend. He was conflicted with that though because he knew she was flying out to see Scott and Allie. He was looking forward to playing the game with her there. He knew that weekend would definitely push all his buttons and part of him was salivating at the possibilities.

Oddly though he had a feeling that he had never had while playing the game before. He thought to himself, 'well that's just too bad for Jenny, she will have to wait a little longer for her big cock dosage.' It certainly wasn't that she was going to be denied her orgasms because Jesse would make sure of that. It was just that of all Jenny's lovers he still to this day hated Scott the most. So it did give him some satisfaction that he would be denied his wife's pussy again for a brief time.

He didn't know how Jenny was going to take the reemergence of Jasmine into his life either. All through the game Jen had displayed almost borderline psychotic jealousy at the idea of Mike being with another woman. The one woman that had pushed her button the most on that was Jasmine. She would just have to understand that this was going to be important to him. Jasmine was right, he did deserve to finally be recognized for his accomplishment, he was sure Jenny would see that.

At that same moment Jenny and Jesse were just finishing breakfast with Stacie Romano. The three women were laughing and joking like they had been the best of friends all their lives. It's amazing what a night of wild sex will do to help some people bond, Jenny thought to herself.

So now they were all sharing their thoughts about how much they had enjoyed sharing each other. Stacie was so excited and nervous at the possibility of sharing the same kind of relationship with her daughter that Jenny shared with Jesse. She had a weekend of self discovery that she knew would leave her a little numb later when they all parted ways. She was definitely sure she wanted to keep going, she liked pushing these sexual boundaries.

So as they finished and were getting ready to get up they al hugged and exchanged light kisses, nothing that could be seen as sexual. Jesse then smiled and before Stacie left handed her mother something.

"Mom I think you need to go to the ladies room, and give me my turn today!" Jesse giggled holding out the vibrating egg.

"You two are just insatiable, I wish I could ride back with the two of you to see the show. I definitely have to run though, Paul is expecting me before three. Please keep me up to date Jenny, I'm going to be biting my lip every time I look at Cheryl now!" Stacie pleaded.

"Stacie darling, if my instincts are correct I think that by next weekend you will be asking to borrow my strap-on to use on someone other than me or Jesse. That is if you want to do something other than watch," Jenny said with a wink, "in the meantime enjoy the photos!"

Stacie thought about the photos on her phone now, photos of her darling daughter showing every inch of herself. She also had copies of all the photos Jenny had of her and Jesse together. She knew she was going to be masturbating constantly at home and would have to be careful that Paul didn't find her doing it. Paul was still living like she had six months ago, before Tony and now Jenny and Jesse. He was ultra conservative in everything in his life and he would be horrified if he ever caught Stacie playing with herself.

She knew that she was fast approaching a major crossroads in her own life too. She was going to have to make some kind of decision soon because it was just getting too hard to hide her true self. It would become even harder to hide if she lucked out and became Cheryl's lover.

So with that thought she headed off to her home and what she now considered her false life. She had changed so much that she could never go back to who she was six months ago.

Jenny took the egg from Jesse and laughed out loud, "Damn I should've known you wouldn't forget this today. You are such a little bitch baby!"

Jesse giggled back at her and said, "Oh mommy dearest you have no idea how much I'm going to love this today. I believe in this case revenge is going to be a dish best served wet."

"Now get to the rest room and shove that up your beautiful pussy, make sure it's in deep too. Oh and by the way put these in first wouldn't want it to run out of power halfway home." Jesse told her handing her new batteries for the egg.

A few minutes later Jenny came back and showed Jesse how to download the app for controlling the egg on to her phone. Then they went to get the car and head home after a weekend that neither of them would ever forget.

As they were getting in the car Jesse asked her mom a question, "How many lover?"

"How many what sweetie?"

"How many times do you want to cum before we get home?" she asked with a really evil smile on her face. Then she turned the egg on at max level!

"Ohhhh,,, f-f-f-ucckkkk,,, je-jee-sus, Jesse. Couu...ohhhh...oohhh...couldn't you... Ohhhh f-f-f-f-f- uckkkk meeee!!"

Jesse smiled and shut the egg off as abruptly as she had turned it on. She knew how that felt because it's how her mom introduced her to it yesterday.

"Nooo...oh, god damn I think I made a monster. At least let me get in the car baby please!"

Jesse turned it full again and this time Jenny went to her knees holding her legs together to try and maximize the vibration. She couldn't even get up right now, she kneeled there staring into her daughter's eyes.

"Ooooooooooo...c-c-c-chhhrri-sttt!! I had no idea...Y-y-y-y-ouu, gonnnaaa-me cummm!! Cumm already!!" she moaned and grabbed her daughter's waist for support. This all took place in the parking garage and was definitely seen by more than a few amused people.

Stacie coincidentally again was one of them and she was just pulling out of her space. She chuckled to herself and drove up next to them. "Young lady you stop torturing your poor mother right now and take her home!" she said as she rolled her window down.

"But it's sooooooo much fun Mrs. Romano, I hope to see you later this week!" Jesse said with a wicked smile.

"Me too sweetie, by the way I was just kidding, torture her all the way home she loves it!!"

Jenny just looked up and smiled but yelled, "Bitch get away from here before I shove this egg up your wet cunt!"

Stacie laughed and drove away waving as she left. Jesse lowered the egg to low vibration just enough for her mom to know it was there. "You still didn't answer my question mommy dearest, not including the one you just had, how many more?"

Jenny acted all humble and said in a soft pleading voice, "Three Miss Jesse, will you please make me cum three more times?"

"Good girl get your slutty ass in the car and take your damn panties off too. Jenny had worn a skirt for the drive home because she knew that both she and Jesse would both want east access to her pussy."

Jenny stepped in and smiled, "Panties Miss Jenny what panties?"

Then the two of them started the drive home. Along the way Jesse had her mother put her legs up on the dashboard so she could spread her legs and show off her pussy. She kept the pussy in a constant state of arousal, making the egg vibrate nonstop like Jenny had done to her yesterday.

She waited till what she thought were the most opportune moments too to try and make her mother cum. She always waited till there was either another SUV next to them or even better a truck so the drivers could see her with her legs on the dashboard. Then she would pulse the egg in her mom's pussy till her legs started to shake and it was obvious to any onlookers exactly what was happening.

A couple of those times she even gave her mother a ruined orgasm stopping the egg entirely right before she came. This always brought a series of expletives from her mother's mouth but they were always accompanied by a big smile. It hadn't escaped Jesse's attention how her mom had addressed her getting into the car. She had called her Miss Jesse, just short of calling her Mistress Jesse.

"Jenny? I have been thinking that while I have your pussy completely under my control I think it would be appropriate if you called me Mistress Jesse. Do you understand Jenny?"

To emphasize her point she blasted her mother's cunt with a full level vibration from the egg. This caused Jenny's legs to spasm and she put her hands in her cunt and rubbed her clit mercilessly. She didn't even care if anyone could see them.

"Ohhhhh...y-y-y-ee-ee-ssss...Mi-Mi-ssstresss...y-y-y-esss!!" she moaned as she came for the third time already. That left one more orgasm for her before they got home. Jesse knew how she wanted that to happen too so she lowered the egg to it's lowest setting.

"Good girl Jenny, you can take your legs down, there's something you need to do."

"Mistress I thought you were going to make me cum three times? Please one more Mistress Jesse!" Jenny pleaded falling right into the submissive role that she had adopted.

"Don't worry baby I have one more planned but this one has to be timed just right. I know you will enjoy it immensely when it comes. Didn't you promise a couple people pictures of our weekend together?"

"Yes Mistress I did, I promised Cheryl and Allie more pictures of you and me. Should I send them now, would that please you?"

Jesse was enjoying this even knowing it was role play, she liked the idea of having control. She could see the two of them playing with this in the future together. "Yes love, send them but remember for Cheryl don't reveal who I am yet!"

'Hmmm no problem Mistress, give me a few minutes," Jenny said softly and obediently.

"Oh and mom, if Cheryl texts you back and you know she will, just cut her off. Cut her off but remind her about Wednesday. If Allie texts you, call her, I would love to hear what you have to say."

"Thank you mistress I would love to talk with Allie right now too. Can I put it on speaker phone so you can hear her too! Please mistress?"

"Ohhh yeah that's a great idea Jenny, I want to hear what the two of you have to say about me. Don't let her know I am here though, tell her you are driving to the mall or something."

Sure enough the first response was from Cheryl, it took less than a minute. "GOD! I thought you forgot about me Jenny, but I see you sure had your hands and mouth full. My god she is gorgeous!"

"Have you guessed who she is yet?" Jenny replied.

"No damn it and I have been racking my damn brain too! Give me one little hint please!!"

"Ok one hint, when you find out who it is you will probably cum right on the spot. Remember sweetie if you don't figure it out before Wednesday morning your ass is mine. I plan on fucking that ass all morning too so be ready!"

"Oh man, you know I have never had anyone in my ass, I hope you will be nice to it!" Cheryl texted.

"The girl in front of you was an anal virgin too before I took that photo, she loved it. I think you will too. Got to go now don't reply, remember the rules about texting married people or I'll spank your ass before I fuck it!"

"Show me mom, show me what you guys were saying!" Jesse commanded.

"Yes Mistress Jesse, I think I'm going to be a bad girl on Wednesday with your friend." she said softly while showing her daughter the messages. She was still staying in the role play of being her daughter's submissive too.

"Oh damn Jenny, that's hot! Are you really going to fuck Cheryl's ass mom? Are you going to take her cherry like you took mine?" Jesse asked getting soaked in her panties again.

"No Mistress, I was thinking I would fuck her pussy at the same time Stacie takes her anal cherry!" Jenny said wickedly.

"Christ mom you are the queen of perverts, maybe I should be calling you mistress!"

Jenny laughed out loud and broke out of the role play, "Baby I would love to play at being your Mistress sometimes. I like playing at being your sub too, we can switch back and forth sometimes if you like."

"Oh yeah mom I'd love to let you command me, make me do anything you want. Remember I kind of actually made you my mistress the first day we played with each other. I did vow to do anything you wanted at anytime, so please feel free to call me on that whenever you want."

"Baby be careful what you ask for, if we were to really play like that we would have to have some long talks about what it entails. Lets keep that one for later."

Jesse did her best to look subservient and whispered, "Yes Mistress Jenny, your wish is my command. It's my duty to serve you!"

"Oh you little vixen that sounds so sexy coming out of your mouth. We will play with it but in the future not right now." Jenny said feeling the effects of the constant buzz in her pussy again.

Just then she got the other text she was expecting, "Baby it's Allie, do you want me to call her?"

"Yeah mom, go ahead but please put it on speaker. I will say hello later ok? Maybe I should call her Aunt Allie, what do you think? It will make it even dirtier when we meet too!" Jessie giggled.

"God there goes that perverted mind of yours again baby, hold on," Jenny said as she put her phone into the holster for speaker phone.

"Hey there slut, I thought you forgot about poor little me over here!" Allie picked up and said.

Jenny laughed, "Don't ever think I could forget about you babes, it's just been a crazy weekend here. You remember what I told you I was doing this weekend right?"

"Shit how could I forget, I have been rubbing myself raw thinking about you and Jesse. It's been the hardest time for me not being able to tell Scott either, he knows I've been extra horny this week. I just told him I was so horny because I know we're going to see you soon, it made sense so he bought it too."

'Oh babe I cant wait to see the two of you again, it's been so long and I can still remember all the things we loved doing to each other. So did you like the pictures this time?"

"Jenny, you are by far the sluttiest, sexiest creature I know but that little girl of yours sure isn't far off. My god seeing her eat those berries and cream off your pussy has the cushion of my chair soaked! I still cant believe all that's happened this week for you. I have to tell you I think I'm going to spend hours tasting that sweet pussy of hers, I hope you don't mind!"

"No baby I don't mind and I don't think she will either, she keeps asking me for details about the two of you. Why don't you tell me the dirtiest thing you think we can do with her and I will let you know what I think. By the way I want you playing with yourself while you tell me, I want to hear what it does to you fantasizing about my baby and me together in your bed!"

'Mmmmm no problem lover, my fingers hit my pussy the minute I opened those new photos. So first of all Scott has had a constant hard on thinking of fucking you again all week. When he finds out that you are including your own daughter in the deal he'll probably shoot off in his pants!"

"You know Jesse loves cum so much she would probably suck it out of his underwear! The girl has a cum addiction Allie and she gets a look on her face when she has it in her mouth that looks like she's in heaven!"

"God, she looks so innocent on her face and she's just like you, a born slut I guess huh! So lets see, the dirtiest thing I can think of huh? Well baby first I see us all naked in the bed, we have a king size so there's plenty of room. I think me and Scott would just like to sit back for a bit and watch the two of you warm each other up!"

"Hmmm sounds like a nice start baby but no where near dirty enough, tell me more cause I'm rubbing myself too!" Jenny moaned motioning for her daughter to turn up the vibration in the egg.

"Ooooo,,oooo Jenny, my pussy's on fire right now! I want the two of you to put yourselves in a 69 for me and Scott so we can see each of you licking your pussies. Then I want you to tongue fuck her ass and get her ready baby. Oooooo...ooooo"

"Mmmm, she tastes so sweet too lover, you're going to love her! Ohhhh...s-s-s-shit! Ohhhh...goddamn Allie, if you could see me right now you'd cum immediately!!"

123456...9