Jen and Mike Ch. 24 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike wanted to keep his mouth closed but he couldn't, even though the idea of what he was about to do repulsed him he found himself wanting to please his mistress. He opened he is mouth and felt the warm slime run out of his wife's cunt and fill his mouth, there was so much of it he had to swallow three times. After it appeared that every loose drop had run out of her she then squatted even lower pressing her cunt over his mouth. She made a seal over his face with her snatch and when she did he put his tongue to work.

It was then that he felt his cock start to respond; after all it was Jenny's pussy. He had always loved giving her oral since he knew that was what she really enjoyed with him. He also always believed her when she told him that he was the best at that she ever had. He knew that had changed though but he still was an expert at getting her off with his mouth. Within ten minutes she was grabbing his head and grinding her cunt down hard on his upturned face.

One down he thought to himself, next up was Stacie and the whole process repeated itself. By the time Jesse took the last turn and stepped up to her father's face he felt like he was going to vomit. He had swallowed so much semen already and it didn't get any better with each person. For the first time ever he wondered how women such as his daughter craved this stuff. He was surprised that Jesse hadn't even swallowed a load tonight because she had a cum obsession that turned her into a different person.

Before she squatted down his mistress reminded him that if he failed to make her cum there was a blowjob in his future and he wouldn't be on the receiving end. She kept her hand over her pussy and unlike the other women before her she grabbed him by the back of his head and sealed her pussy over his mouth to start with.

He never had a doubt about being able to make his daughter cum; he had done it a couple times already. He knew her pussy had a quick trigger when it came to orgasms and he needed to pull it. Jesse also looked down into his face as she sat there and he wasn't sure but he didn't see any enjoyment in her eyes. She was looking down into his face intensely and all he thought he saw was a sadness in her eyes, something he had never seen before. He wasn't sure but he almost thought she lightly mouthed the words, "I'm Sorry" but quickly dismissed it. After all every step along the way this week and tonight had been at her direction, why on earth would she be sorry?

His number one concern with her sitting on his face wasn't making her cum, it was keeping all of the cum in his belly from coming back out. It was taking all his concentration to pay attention to both things. He breathed a sigh of relief when after only 3 or 4 minutes he felt his daughter squirm on his face and scream she was coming. He expected a torrent of her juice as usual but got nothing, she must be dried out from all the orgasms so far tonight. He wasn't sure though and he quickly shrugged off his idea, for a brief second he wondered if Jesse had faked it.

That left him confused because why would she fake an orgasm with him if it let him off the hook for having to suck off Steve or Bob. It seemed fairly obvious that all the women and both of them men were rooting for him to fail, although both Cheryl and Stacie were somewhat subdued in their cheering. The two of them had fired the least taunts and insults in his direction all night and appeared to just focus on the wealth of sex at their disposal.

By the time Jesse had removed herself from his face and led the taunting about how much he seemed to love the taste of cum he had been through enough. He asked for permission from his mistress to retire to his room without even asking for his nightly reward. In the two nights he had been wearing the cage he had chosen masturbating twice over getting a blowjob from his wife or daughter. He had also masturbated to memories of his past weekend in L.A. not to any of the wild sexual shenanigans going on right in his own house.

One odd thing had happened on his way to his room Cheryl had come to him to give him a hug. As she was holding him she whispered something in his ear he wasn't sure but it sounded like "Jesse has a plan just trust her". Of course he was so deep in his zone of despair he pushed it out of his mind, sure that it was something else that she said. So he retired to his room and went to bed covering his head to block out the sounds of debauchery coming from what used to be his bedroom.

He would be perfectly happy if he never saw Steve and Bob again but he was sure that was a long shot. What guy's in their right minds wouldn't want to milk this situation for everything it was worth? They were given no holds barred sex with two mothers and daughters with the full knowledge and cooperation of one of the husbands. So he was sure they would be repeat visitors to his humble house of carnal delights, it was just a shame that everyone else got the delights except him.

He knew he was having probably the roughest time he'd ever experienced since he and Jenny had started their game way back when. He could never remember being so beaten down that he skipped masturbating to pictures of Jenny in his head while they were playing. In fact he found it very tough to masturbate to anything going on in front of him when he was finally allowed to take his cage off each day. That's why he had resorted to using memories of the past weekend with Jasmine to get himself off.

He couldn't remember masturbating one time since he had met Jenny all those years ago to an image of anyone but her. Now in the course of three weeks and one weekend away he had found a new entry into his fantasy mind. Another big change for him was that when he was thinking of Jasmine he never once pictured her with any other man, yes he included some women but no men. He thought that the extreme exposure t lesbian activities over the last three weeks may have made that big part of his sexual fantasies.

After the insanity of Wednesday night Mike was really nervous about Thursday but hadn't heard anything unusual being planned for that night. He was pleasantly surprised on Thursday night to return home and find only Jenny and his mistress there. They had been sitting by the pool sunning themselves sipping cocktails, Jesse once again drinking early in the day. He knew that the father in him was going to have to talk with her soon. This was a change in her that concerned him outside of the game and he needed to let her know.

Thursday night started off relatively calm after the night before but it quickly became apparent to him that it wouldn't end that way. Once the festivities began for the night he realized what the plan was. His mistress had him seated in his bedroom chair unsecured and had retrieved her copy of the Vegas video that Jenny had brought to her room weeks ago. She popped it into the DVD player and the night began.

It turned into a brutally cold night of ridicule of his abilities as a man as both Jesse and her mom took turns pointing at Scott's cock on the screen and then pointing to his little caged one. Then they fucked each other repeatedly with their strap on which was Scott sized and the barrage of insults continued. Jesse asking her 'pet' over and over again how it felt to have his own daughter be a better lover to his wife then him. How could he continue to feel like a man when his inadequacies had driven his wife into a woman's arms? Jenny of course was agreeing with everything Jesse was saying even going as far as telling him that the last time he had fucked her she had faked her orgasms.

He didn't know of course that she was lying so it was an unexpected gut shot. He had flown to L.A. last week after what he thought was one of the best nights in years of making love to his wife. She surprised both of them by having not one but two orgasms because of his cock. She had sworn to him over and over again that she hadn't faked it, now she was cruelly taking that back.

If he wasn't feeling low enough after hearing that he finally realized that the night was turning into a tour de force of past present and future of humiliations for him. He had lived through the past when he was shown the Vegas video, and then he had just lived through the present while watching Jesse and her mom pound each other with their fake cocks.

Then he had to live through the future and what this weekend would bring. To show him what to expect Jesse had plugged her mom's phone into the TV again. Then he had sat there while Jesse and her mom just held each other and reminisced lovingly about how great Scotts cock had felt inside them. While they did that Mike had to sit there and watch it all from start to finish. He saw his daughter have orgasms that had to have been mind blowing for her because she seemed to pass out a few times.

He watched her eat Scott's cum like a crazed woman out of her own mother and Allie's pussies. He had to listen to her tell Scott how wonderful his cock felt and how much she loved his fucking. Of course he had no way of knowing that Jesse had edited out all the parts of the video that showed her clashes with Scott. He had no way of knowing that Jesse just needed to keep priming him, building his anxieties to fever pitch.

As they were watching Jesse and Jenny were laying out the plans for the weekend to Mike. It wasn't going to start out slow and build to a crescendo; it was going to take off right from the moment they checked in. Since today was Jesse's actual birthday it would start with just the three of them having a nice family dinner at Aureole in Mandalay Bay. Jesse and Jenny had wanted Scott and Allie to join them but since this involved activities in public Jesse's role as mistress was not valid. Mike took the one moment of this whole week where he had control and insisted that it just be a family event.

Both Jesse and Jenny had tried to pressure him into accepting their demands that Scott and Allie join them but he refused to back down. Of course that was the only free time that he would have control of the rest of the weekend. He already knew that Friday night was going to be worse than Wednesday because that was the night for the big reenactment of the infamous Vegas video. The big difference of course was going to be Jesse in the starring role instead of her mom. Jesse had already told him that Scott was going to be given carte blanche this weekend; in essence he was going to control everything sexually. Unlike last weekend where he knew that Jesse and Scott had butted heads over him she was going to let Scott say and do anything he wanted.

He knew that once Scott saw him shaved and in the cage it was going to lead to some of the most brutal verbal abuse of his life. The only things that he hoped would keep him sane was his still unyielding faith that both his wife and daughter loved him and that there was only three more days left in Jesse's week of unbridled dominance of him.

While Mike was sitting thinking over everything and sweating about the upcoming night Jesse wasn't actually sleeping. She was sitting staring out the window at the clouds as they rocketed along towards their destination. She was a wreck emotionally and no one knew except two others neither one of which was with her right now.

These past few days had torn her apart inside but she couldn't show it. What she had done to her father the last three days had filled her full of self loathing to the point of not even knowing if she could finish what she started. When the week had began she knew it would be hard but treating him like she had done on Wednesday night had left her in tears at school the next day.

She was thankful she had Cheryl as a friend because she had spent most of the time after class crying on her shoulder. Cheryl had helped on Wednesday night but it was obvious to anyone watching that her heart wasn't in it, she liked Mike too much. She had explained to Cheryl why what she was doing was necessary and to her credit her best friend understood.

Tonight hopefully it would all come to a head; everything she hoped to happen would depend on tonight. She also hoped that she hadn't miscalculated just how far her father could be pushed. She was afraid that Wednesday night might have been too much for him and that he would break too early. He hadn't though, no matter what disgusting things she made him do that night he had made it through. Her threat that night to make him suck off Steve or Bob to completion had been a hollow one. Of course he had no way of knowing that but she had been sure that her father's oral skills would carry him through.

She had faked her orgasm on his face because by that point in the night she couldn't keep anything more going. She had been emotionally bankrupt at that point and when she looked in the mirror the next morning she cried. She looked at her reflection and wanted to smash the mirror because she felt like she was looking at the most despicable traitor on earth. Her whole life she had idolized her daddy and now wasn't any different. Her actions this week were solely based on her love for him and her desire to see him happy. What he was accepting from her this week was ironically being done to him for the very same reason. They both wanted to give each other whatever they needed to be happy.

It had occurred to her the week before while Mike was in L.A. and she was with her mom and their friends just what Mike needed. He needed to be convinced once and for all that his obsession and kinky desires were self destructive. She knew that she was the only one who could show this to him. She had resolved herself then and there to break him, to free him from himself. Of course she couldn't share this with her mother because the inevitable end of breaking him would possibly result in their splitting up.

She knew that others might think that she was doing everything just to achieve that goal so she could have Jenny all to herself. That wasn't the case at all, she would be happy to share her lover with her father forever if she thought he could ever be happy with that. In falling in love with her mother she had been thrust into a no win situation between her parents. As his daughter she didn't want to do anything to harm her father. As her mother's lover she was put into a strange version of a classic situation, what to choose the future with a lover that a parent didn't approve of.

It wasn't that Mike didn't approve of her and her mother's relationship; he seemed resigned to accept it. It's just that the deeper and deeper she became involved with her mother the more she realized it would eventually leave her father bitter and unhappy. It was inevitable because this wasn't some fling with a temporary boyfriend like her mom had in the past version of their game. This wasn't something that was going to end, if anything it would continue to grow. Jesse was mature enough to realize that as it grew and grew her father would become less involved with them.

Like most people when faced with choosing between a true love and a parent's love she was choosing her true love. She knew there was a cost for this choice and that cost would be a permanent change in the relationship between her parents. In the past game from what she understood her mom had taken on a series of lovers and even though she always got something out of doing that her and Mike were still a team. As selfish as what Jenny had done back then it was still being done for both her and her husband.

She understood Mike's obsession and she fed it unceasingly through her other lovers. Then she would return to him and it would just be them for awhile till the next man came along. Yes they pushed the boundaries to the breaking point sometimes such as the time Mike insisted that she move into her lover's apartment and be his real girlfriend for a month. That was probably the closest they had ever come to truly being broken. Even after that they had come back together and after Jenny's two week romance with Scott and Allie they had stopped the game.

It seemed that neither her father nor mother realized that this situation was so different than in any of their previous games. If they did realize it they were living in denial and they weren't really talking about it because there wasn't going to be any breaking up here. Her mom was trying to push Mike into accepting separate bedrooms and had gone out of her way to make his room as comfortable as possible. She didn't realize though that in doing that she was basically telling him that he was being pushed aside.

She was trying to placate him with telling it was an experiment and please just go with it. She hoped that little by little he would come to accept her and their daughter as a couple, a true couple with him as the true third wheel. She didn't doubt her mother's love for her father but even Jenny had told her that the love she felt for him now wasn't the same as when they married. That type of love was reserved for their daughter now and even if it was selfish Jesse wouldn't want to change that.

Even though she couldn't see into her father's head she knew that he was still holding out the smallest of hope that this was still a game. That her and her mother's love would fade and he would be left with his wife the same way he always had. Is saddened her, for he had to know that wasn't going to happen and that she wouldn't want that to happen anyway.

All of this was the terrible cost of her father's obsession and need for humiliation. She hadn't been comfortable with humiliating him from the start but played along for him. It had been fun for a brief period of time till she actually saw him in one of his lows. Her mother's insistence that he got off on it proved to be true but she started to wonder if maybe he could be broken of that. If he could be pushed further and further till his need for that just got burned out of him entirely.

Anyone outside of her mother and father's relationship could see that it wasn't healthy especially for him. From hearing about their earlier lives she knew that both her parent's desires would probably have been classified as addictions. Her mother's constant need and desire for large cocks was a driving force in her life and she pursued it with Mike's permission even though she knew that one day it could break them up. Her father's unwavering need to see and hear about his own wife with other men to the point of her ridiculing his abilities along with them ruled his world.

Both were addictions and both could be destructive, her father's though appeared to be much more self destructive then her mother's. Maybe she was a little biased on this observation because she seemed to have inherited a touch of her mother's addiction. Her father's on the other hand was rooted in self loathing and despair; he felt the constant need to feel belittled and humiliated. None of those feelings were positive and feeding off of them couldn't be healthy.

She knew that somehow she had to get him to see that his outlook needed to change. That he didn't need to be beaten down to be happy in a physical relationship. It seemed pointless to help break him of his addiction and obsession if it was going to just result in him being outside her and mother's relationship. Then fate had handed her a gift, Jasmine Kelly her mother's arch rival from the past.

Of course arch rival was bit of an exaggeration because it was only in her mother's head that Jasmine was a threat to her years ago. Her father when he was younger only had eyes for her mother and had no interest in anyone else. However people change in twenty years and her mother's fear had become a self fulfilling prophecy this past weekend. Her father had been seduced by a woman that he had no idea was in love with him for over twenty years.

123456...9