Jen and Mike Ch. 24 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What he was blinded too was that Mike hadn't submitted to him but to his daughter. It was her commands that Mike was following.

Allie was feeling left out of the mix and felt like she could help Jesse's project too. She wasn't going to be obnoxious about it but she wanted to play too.

Instead of calling him cuckold or any derogatory term she just asked him politely, "Mike what about me, can I play with either Jesse or Jenny too. They're so beautiful I just want to touch them and lick them fuck them all night long. Wouldn't that turn you on seeing me fuck your daughter while she eats Jenny's pussy?"

Mike actually smiled a little at Allie's request because he noticed that she left Scott out f the equation. In fact he knew that the combination she just mentioned would turn him on. He knew that tonight would be nothing but fun if one person was missing from the room, Scott.

"Yes Allie of course you can enjoy them too and yes it does turn me on to think of that" Mike said.

Scott noticed that his own wife left him out of the mix but he didn't give a shit, she was going to enjoy both Jesse and her mom all weekend starting right.

As Mike was answering Allie, Jenny and Jesse were both busy removing each other's clothes. They were now into each other on the bed completely oblivious to anyone else including Scott and his monster cock. The truth was as much as they loved playing with each other this mother and daughter would be just as content to only play with each other.

Mike watched Scott strip and walk over to the bed; he was once again impressed with the sight of Scott's cock. In his mind he wondered how anyone could not be impressed with something that size.

Scott saw Mike staring at his cock and it once again cemented in his mind the opinion he had formed of Mike all those years ago. He was a closet faggot and probably wished it was him up on that bed getting ready to get fucked.

He changed direction and walked over to the chair Mike was sitting in and called to Jenny and Jesse.

"Hey ladies watch this, do you see how interested your father and husband is in my cock. Look at him staring at it, I bet if I offered it to him he'd suck it too!" he said as he walked closer to the chair.

Jesse stiffened in her mother's arms because she had no idea what Mike would do if Scott tried to force it into his mouth. This wasn't the plan yet and if Mike snapped and bit down the whole night could be shot and all this week gone to waste.

"Uncle Scotty, don't make me wonder about you. I mean you have three gorgeous naked women here in the room with you just waiting to fuck that tool and you are going to the one man? Get that gorgeous piece of meat over here and put it where it belongs, deep inside my hungry pussy!" Jesse said to him.

It worked too because Scott just grunted something unintelligible and walked to the bed. At the same time Allie had finished strapping on one of her toys and was right there side by side. Both Jesse and Jenny assumed the position on their hands and knees and waited.

"Watch me cucky, you were supposed to see this last weekend but you got away. Watch now as I own your daughter's cunt." He bragged loudly.

Allie once again took a more gentle approach, "Mike can I please fuck your wife? You know how much she meant to me too, may I please fuck her pussy?

"Go ahead Allie that's what we're all here for tonight, enjoy Jenny once again like you used to," he whispered.

Allie could see the sadness clearly written all over Mike's face, it still didn't make her want to stop what she was about to do. She was just was worked up sexually and needed to fuck and get fucked too.

She mouthed the words thank you to Mike and then she sank the length of her plastic cock into his wife's dripping wet pussy. At the very same time Mike heard a wail come from his daughter, it was a sound of pure unadulterated lust and it was being caused by his worst enemy in the world.

"OHHHHHH...FUCCKKKKKKKK...SOOOO FUCKING BIG UNCLE SCOTT...SHIT DADDY...HE'S RIPPING ME APART...OH FUCK...OH FUCK...GOD YES...FILL ME UP YOU FUCKING PRICK...FILL ME WITH YOUR FUCKING ARROGANT FUCKING COCK..."

Mike wanted to cover his ears and eyes because what he was seeing and hearing was going to forever be burned in his memory. There on her hands and knees with her huge tits hanging down was his little girl getting stuffed with Scott's 12 inch cock. Not only that, but the look on her face was one of ecstasy not discomfort.

Jesse's mind was blank right now because Scott had started hammering his cock in and out of her as soon as he bottomed out against her cervix. She was aware of nothing other than the feelings that were being created between her legs. She knew that an orgasm would be quick in cumming but she wanted more than one. She wouldn't mind if she could ride this cock all night long and get wave after wave of ecstasy as the hours passed by.

As she was approaching her first orgasm she could hear Scott through the fog of her lust. He was alternating between haranguing her father and asking her how much she loved his cock.

"Look at this Mike, look at you precious little girl turned into a dirty cock hungry whore for me. The same exact way that Jenny was all those years ago right here in this room! Like mother like daughter huh, this one was made from the same mold as her mom. This pussy was made for fucking and she just naturally knows how to use it. Oh my god I can feel her squeezing it with her muscles, it feels like she wants to milk it Mike. It feels like she wants the same thing I gave Jenny all those years ago, a big load of Scott juice inside her snatch. Ask her Mike; ask her where I should put my baby batter!"

Mike was paralyzed with so many emotions at the moment not one of them being lust. There was nothing erotic for him at this moment in seeing Scott pummel Jesse's pussy. Still he remembered her command so he did as Scott told him to.

"Mistress, where should Scott finish? Please mistress tell him where to finish," Mike said sadly.

Even through her lust induced fog she heard her father's question, she knew they were in the home stretch now and every last piece of wood on the fire wood help.

"You tell him pet, you tell him where to put that potent baby juice and remember you know where I really want it so don't displease me! Tell him my fucking cucky tell right the fuck now!!"

Mike actually lost it, "CUM THE FUCK INSIDE HER YOU FUCKING BASTARD, CUM IN MY DAUGHTER'S FUCKING CUNT RIGHT NOW!!"

After he said it he collapsed in tears, having turned away from the sight in front of him. He was only left with the sounds of flesh pounding into flesh and the screams of both Jenny and Allie as they fucked each other into a mutually satisfying orgasm.

"You heard him you bastard cum in my fucking pussy Scott, fill me up the same way you filled my mom on that goddamned video! You heard my pet he told yoo...uuuu...do...it...now...fuck...now!! OH...SHIT...CUMMMINNGG...OH FUCK ME ...FUCK ME...HARD YOU BITCH...FUCK ME HARD...PUNISH MY LITTLE PUSSY...NOW OH YEAAAAAHHH!!

Just as she felt her pussy spasm and her juices squirted all over the bed she felt Scott's balls contract and his endless jets of cum filling her to overflowing.

"FUCK YES...RIGHT IN YOUR FUCKING PUSSY...TOO BAD YOU'RE ON THE PILL BITCH...I'D BE KNOCKING YOU UP RIGHT NOW...THINK OF THAT YOU FUCKING CUCKOLD...ME KNOCKING UP YOUR LITTLE BITCH HERE...ME FATHERING YOUR FUCKING GRANDCHILDREN...OH FUCK YOUR PUSSY IS SO FUCKING TIGHT...IT'S MILKING EVERY LAST FUCKING DROP!!" Scott bellowed as he emptied his balls into Mike's daughter right in front of his eyes.

Scott collapsed off to the side and when he did Mike got a look at his daughter's swollen used pussy. He probably would have been aroused at the sight because it was just so obscenely dirty if it hadn't been for the person who caused it. He wanted nothing but harm for Scott and wished there were some way he could make it happen.

As the four people on the bed each were recovering from their own orgasms Jenny was the first to say something. In fact she was staring into Jesse's cream filled pussy and she knew that she was going to clean it out. As she moved in between her daughter's legs she could feel the huge wet spot left from Jesse's squirt, instead of trying to move out of it she just lay right in the middle of it. It was her daughter's juice and she had no problem with it, she had drunk enough of it over the last few weeks.

As she put her hands under the tops of Jesse's thighs and pushed her legs back she looked over at Mike. It didn't register to her how upset he was because she was still deep in her own fog of lust. The one orgasm she had from Allie fucking her was just the start for her tonight. She knew there would be many more coming.

So as she lay there with her daughter's thighs in her hands with her ass up raised to keep the cum in her pussy she took her first dig at Mike since they got in the room.

"Just look at this Mikey, look at how much he left inside our little girl I guess it's up to me to be a good parent and clean her up don't you think so? My god Mikey it's just like it was twenty years ago, aren't you happy that you have a front row seat tonight? Like Scott said it's a good thing my lover is on the pill otherwise I think he would have knocked her up. Who knows maybe in the future we might let him knock the both of us up together! Just think how hot that would be, oh my god I could see it now, you would stay at home and watch the babies while me and my lover would go out fucking whoever we wanted. You would be watching Scott's babies sometimes if he came to town to fuck the mother's of his children! Wouldn't that be the dirtiest dream come true for you cuckold?" Jenny teased.

She remembered all those times years ago when Mike would fantasize about other's getting her pregnant. She also knew that it now bothered him based on Jesse teasing him earlier in the night. She hoped it was still in the category of good hurt for him but she didn't really care if it wasn't. He was here tonight to recapture the basest feelings of humiliation form her earlier night in this room years ago. So far even though the night was really just starting she had to believe it was a success.

Mike didn't even bother to answer because he figured all the questions Jenny was asking were rhetorical anyway. Instead his focus was on her tongue as she started to clean up their daughter's cum filled pussy. He couldn't help get aroused at the sight of this; he had seen his wife's tongue fill the beautiful folds of the younger woman's pussy so many times recently.

Next to them Allie was stirring and running her hands over Jesse's young body. He could see from heir interaction tonight that Jesse truly liked Allie and so did he. Just like with Allie's feelings towards him it took him years to warm up to her. It didn't bother him at all that she loved having sex with his wife and daughter because it was just more eye candy for him. Allie's body was more in line with Jesse's and even though she was older she was a top of the line cougar.

So even though he couldn't get hard because of his cage he still felt his cock stir when he watched Jesse drag Allie onto her face. He could see as Allie hovered over the girl's mouth his daughter's tongue shoot out and pierce the wetness of Allie's cunt. Then he saw her pull the older woman down flush with her mouth.

Jenny was working her daughter's cunt for all it was worth as she felt the bed shift. Scott had recovered and had been sitting there stroking his cock to get it hard again. Now he positioned himself between Jenny's legs while the mother was on her knees sucking his own cum form her daughter's cunt.

He looked over at Mike and laughed, "Well you cuckold wimp, now it's time to reclaim this pussy for myself just like I did twenty years ago in this room. You know I really should be thanking you for delivering two of the best pussies I've ever fucked right back into my hands. I should be thanking you but I won't because we both know you have no control over these two gorgeous women, they control you. That's why you'll always be the little pussy wimp in any bedroom because your little tiny cock isn't enough to get control of a woman. Now sit back and watch as Jenny becomes mine again pussy boy!"

Mike sat there powerlessly once again; he watched as Scott's freakish manhood penetrated Jenny easily and with one stroke watched him bury it deep inside his wife's pussy. He felt the hurt once again, that old familiar hurt that came from being a cuckold. It was different with Jesse, completely different. It was more the hurt of not being able to protect your little girl, with Jenny it was the old familiar feeling of inadequacy.

He watched and heard his wife begging for another man to fuck her pussy, to take what should only have belonged to Mike and make it his own. He laughed to himself at that thought, Jenny's pussy had never truly been his own, a big part of that being his own fault because of his fantasies. As this thought sunk into his brain maybe for the first time ever he felt something pass over him. It was like an epiphany for him and it filled him with a sense of peace for the moment.

He lost his angst and feeling of humiliation over Scott fucking Jenny because her body had never really been his. Her heart had belonged to him for all those years but her body was always going to be shared with others. He could see it even now in the way her relationship with Jesse was developing, the need for both of them to include other people. It was just who his wife was, she had always had an insatiable sexual appetite and he just wasn't ever built to satisfy her. His appetite was almost as big but unfortunately for him his equipment wasn't.

So he sat and watched the show in front of him, still hating Scott for what he was doing. Especially for what he had done to his daughter and what he would keep doing to Jesse. He hated Scott for the person he was not for his ability to fuck like a machine, that part of him left Mike envious.

The four of them were going smoothly for more than fifteen minutes before he saw any sign of an orgasm from any of them. Then he watched as his daughter took her hands off of Allie's ass so she could grab her mother by the back of the head. He watched and heard as his young daughter screamed out her orgasm and flooded her mother's mouth with her juice. Then he watched as Allie pushed her pussy even firmer against her new found niece's mouth and pulled on her own nipples screaming out her own orgasm too. Then he heard a muffled scream come from his wife's mouth as she violently pushed her pussy back against Scott's hard thrusting cock. She was slamming her cunt against his pelvis trying to wring every last second of her orgasm out of her body.

Lastly he watched as Scott put a vice like grip on Jenny's thighs and with a huge grin on his face, looked right over at Mike and let him know he was shooting in Jenny's pussy. He never took his eyes off of Mike's face as he filled her till it poured out around his still buried shaft.

Allie had slid off of Jesse's face and was lying next to her licking her own juices off of the young girl's cheeks. When Scott pulled out of Jenny she could sense the excitement from Jesse, she was about to get her treat.

Jesse's obsession with the taste of cum had been something that had turned her on to no end last weekend. The first time she saw Jesse enter a different mental zone from eating cum last weekend it had scared her. When she got enough of it she almost completely lost touch with anything else. Jenny knew this too and loved the excitement her daughter got from eating sperm. So she gently slid up her daughter's body and positioned herself over her lover's mouth. Jesse tried to pull her down but Jenny stopped her so Mike could clearly see Scott's cum run out of her pussy right into their daughter's mouth.

Then when she was sure all the drops had fallen out she allowed Jesse to pull her down flush against her mouth. In all her years of being a slut and a party girl Jenny had never known anyone like her daughter who could almost have an orgasm just from eating enough cum.

"Mikey, look at her isn't she beautiful. We truly made an angel together baby, now she's my angel, my lover. Look at how she worships my pussy Mikey; she would be eating it like this even if it wasn't filled with Scott's ball juice. Face it Mikey, there not much more you're needed for even at home. Think about it for a few seconds and you'll see it's true, Jesse makes me cum better than anyone else including Scott. She makes me cum better with her mouth than you ever have. We've both fallen in love too and want to make it legal. It doesn't mean we don't love you but it does mean you're not needed like you used to be," Jenny teased playing with the truth.

Mike looked on as Jenny taunted him and realized that the words coming from his wife's mouth were true. He would have to be a fool and blind to not see that it was all true. She might have been saying the things she was to play the game but he could see the truth in every one of her statements.

As Jenny was leisurely riding her daughter's tongue searching for yet another orgasm Scott had gotten off the bed and was fixing the drinks like he had planned. Allie didn't even realize it because she was busy playing with two beautiful sets of tits, one larger than the other. She was in heaven moving her mouth between Jenny's ultra sensitive nipples to Jesse's large swollen breasts.

Jenny was pretty quick to have a more subdued orgasm from Jesse's mouth and lay down next to her. Jesse was in the middle of the two women and was clearly in sexual heaven for her.

"Oh my god my pet, this is an amazing night so far. I can't believe we're just starting too we have so many games to play!" Jesse said in a playful little girl's voice.

It was then that Allie noticed Scott coming back with drinks on a tray for everyone even Mike. She quickly wondered if he was going to try and drug Mike too but she dismissed it because he was having too much fun with a sober Mike. She had to think quickly too because she could see a touch of panic on Jesse's face at the sight of them.

Scott was jubilant inside, tonight couldn't have been going any better for him. He had his all time nemesis Mike Andrews in a chair watching him fuck the daylights out of his wife and daughter. He had the same two women cumming all over his cock the way they were supposed to. He was just a little put off by Jenny's comment that Jesse makes her cum harder than him but he dismissed it. He was now finally going to get his 6 hits of ecstasy into the young bitch's body. Then when they took effect he would have things coming out of her mouth that would leave Mike a trembling wreck of a man. Oh yes he thought to himself life doesn't get any better than this!

As he returned to the bed he thought he saw an anxious interaction between Jesse and his wife. He shrugged it off because there was no way they could know anything. He had gone out of his way to make Jesse's favorite drinks for everyone too.

As he was about to deliver the drinks he looked over at the clock and noticed it was well past midnight. The perfect excuse for a toast and one that would serve his purpose perfectly.

"So young lady, rumor has it that pina colada's are your absolute favorite drink am I right?" Scott said with a false smile.

"Ummm yeah Uncle Scott but I think I had enough to drink earlier tonight. I don't need to be drunk to enjoy this!" she said as she reached out and fondled his hanging cock. Like Allie she was trying to desperately find a way out of this.

"Nonsense one drink won't get you drunk and besides we all have to have a drink together. Look at the clock young lady, its official you're now nineteen and I insist that we all be the first to toast you!"

1...345678