Jen and Mike Ch. 24 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He told her how he still loved Jenny and always would but he understood that things had changed between them, not just on her part but his also. He told her that he knew it last weekend before he flew home but didn't have the strength to admit it to himself. They had both moved on from the people they were when they first played the game.

Now they had also moved on from the loving parents they needed to be for a young girl who would blossom into a beautiful young woman. Their hearts and their futures would be on a different path but still closely attached. He felt in his heart that he and Jenny would always be the best of friends and that would never change.

Then for the first time in his adult life he looked down into a woman's eyes that needed him as the only man in her life. Yes there was Tara and he knew that she would always be there but any man alive would jump at the chance to live this life with them. In this relationship he would be the only man on the block, the true Alpha Male.

Jasmine reached her arms out to him to welcome him to her bed, "Come on home Mike Andrews, come and make a new home with me!"

He took her up on her offer and they drifted to sleep in one another's arms for what would hopefully be a long future together.

Epilogue: next day

Jenny and Jesse were both sitting in the restaurant waiting on Mike and Jasmine. As they spotted them Jesse could feel her mother stiffen just a bit.

"Calm down right now mom, remember this is the future so let's work on making you guys friends okay. Remember she didn't steal him from you, things just changed!" Jesse whispered to her.

As they approached Jenny could see their body motions together and she had to admit they looked good together. They made a beautiful couple and she was surprised to not feel any overwhelming jealousy at the thought.

When they got to the table Jenny made a point of standing first, she hugged Mike and almost didn't want to let go but she did. Then she reached her arms out to Jasmine and hugged her too.

"Jenny please don't worry about him, I promise he will be happy. I promise I will always take care of him too!"

Jenny felt a tear run down her cheek at the sincerity of Jasmine's words. There was no animosity behind them and no gloating. She was just a woman in love with a man that wanted nothing to do but make him happy.

As the two older women were hugging Mike just held his daughter at arm's length and looked into her eyes. Then he pulled her tightly to his chest and cried, he cried tears of happiness over how proud he was to have her as his daughter.

"Thank you pumpkin, thank you for never forgetting who you and I were and having the courage to make me see."

"Oh daddy, you don't hate me?"

"I could never hate you baby, I'll always be here for you and for your mom too."

"Thank you daddy, there is no man bigger in my eyes than you!"

"How's Allie, did they say how long she's gonna be in the hospital?" Mike asked as they all sat down. He owed her a debt unlike any other and she would always have a place in his heart. She had taken a pseudo bullet for his daughter and he would never forget that.

"She's gonna be another day although she's going nuts right now. We just came from there and she reluctantly asked if you would come see her too tomorrow."

"Of course, of course I will but I would love to bring Jasmine too so they can meet."

Jenny smiled genuinely, "I don't see that being a problem at all, who wouldn't love to be visited by such a widely know celebrity!"

They all knew there weren't any hidden meanings or jealousies there so they laughed at Jenny's comment.

They settled in and ate together enjoying a meal and making the effort to start forming a bond of friendship between the four of them. The bond they formed would be a strong one too because at its center was seated a very special young woman, Jenny Andrews who had just turned nineteen and had her whole life ahead of her.

Epilogue: Individuals

As was suggested earlier Allie moved in with Jenny and Jesse and was always a part of their lives. She kept the home on the west coast too because it made visiting with Mike, Jasmine and Tara that much easier. It was a trip they all took frequently. Did the dreamed about orgies between Jasmine, Tara and Mike's old family ever take place...well the odds would say probably considering the proclivities of everyone involved. Just use your imagination.

Stacy and Cheryl sold the house they lived in for all the years Cheryl had grown up after her divorce went through. They started a line of porn films that all revolved around very soft bondage but they all had a family role playing theme. Little did the customers know that every one of them involved real family members. It seemed that through different events Cheryl continued to meet other people who enjoyed the incest lifestyle. After seeing the lasts video from Vegas Cheryl had begged to include it in their selections only to be politely turned down by her best friend.

They got together with Jesse, Jenny and Allie fairly regularly for some wild parties too. Cheryl was good for bringing a steady supply of well endowed men for them all to enjoy together. Stacy had settled happily into her role as Cheryl's sub and was on a permanent journey of sexual self discovery.

Mike settled in beautifully with Jasmine and Tara and never got tired of hearing Jasmine's screams as she honestly orgasmed on his cock. Jasmine and Tara were both happy because they had finally found the ideal man to share their lives with.

Jenny and Jesse, well they were deeply in love and Jesse got her dream. Mike gave her away in Las Vegas to her new spouse, Jenny Jones Andrews x2. They all decided before hand that they wouldn't stay at Mandalay Bay for obvious reasons so the loving couple got the honeymoon suite at Caesars. Allie served as Jenny's maid of honor and Cheryl served as Jesse's. Their lives were everything they wanted till one morning when Jesse woke up nauseous.

Two hours later a phone call was being made to her father, " Ummm daddy, well I don't know how to say this but... well you're going to be a grandfather!"

Mike was ecstatic and yelling to Jasmine when the other shoe dropped, "Ummmm daddy, you're going to be a daddy again too!"

Oh and of course there was Scott, he got 10 years hard time and promptly learned what it truly meant to be sissified!

*****

That's it folks, it's been a year in the making and I so want to thank xleglover for his permission to use characters from his stories. His universe and mine are nowhere close but I hope some of you have enjoyed this glimpse into an alternate view of two of the most memorable characters in the literotica library.

Xleglover has created two people that have stirred more comments and controversy than anyone else I have ever read. Whether people agree with what he does with them and where he takes them doesn't even matter. His talent as a writer is always leaving me wanting more.

If some of you who have read this have never read his stuff, please run to the website and check them all out. Everything is good but the ongoing series with Jenny and Mike is some of the most gut wrenching work I've ever read. It all starts with:

1 He fucked my girl, 2 All in my head (where the character Scott is introduced as well as the Vegas video I refer to so much here. 3 Making it work 4 Consequences ( this is the one I came in on) 5 Life after we 6 Cheating and Rivals, ( the current storyline )

1...345678