Jen and Mike Ch. 24 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny let her feeling of shame pass over her and joined the other's back on the floor. They resumed their partying and groping right in front of Mike. Jesse signaled him periodically to get them all drinks even allowing him to enjoy one or two.

This scenario played out for the next two hours before Jesse whispered into her mother's ear. Jenny nodded her head yes and soon the five of them were leaving the club. It was time for part two of the night.

Scott was extremely frustrated; his every attempt to spike Jesse's drink had been thwarted all night long. That ridiculous command for Mike to hold all of her drinks had rendered it impossible to even attempt anything. So he resigned himself to make sure he made the drinks in the hotel room himself no matter what objections anyone else had.

He was still totally committed to hearing what he wanted come out of Jesse's mouth. He was still doubtful that he could get her to say it even with the surprising complete turnaround in her attitude towards her father. Even with her realizing how pathetic her father was and now giving him the respect he believed was his due he still wanted to dope her up beyond any rational level. He knew that when the words, "Yes Scott I wish you were my daddy" left her mouth it would be the biggest dagger he could ever plunge in Mike's heart. It would be delivered by the one person he probably loved more than anyone else in the world including Jenny. At that point his revenge on Jesse would be complete and Mike would crumble into submission.

After that was done he knew he would probably have to deal with some repercussions but he knew that Jesse would come around. After all he was still the man with the biggest cock and it was more and more clear to him that Jesse was just like her mom, easily controlled by size.

As they were leaving the club, Allie and Scott was taking one cab while Jesse her mom and dad shared another. Scott had lobbied to have Jesse ride with him but for the first time that night he had seen some evidence of the independent minded young woman he met last week. She told him in no uncertain terms in front of everyone that she only plays with others if her lover was present.

He couldn't understand the difference but was once again humbled by a not even nineteen year old girl. That girl would be his slut by the end of tonight no matter what it took. Enough was enough already with her telling him how things would be.

Jenny saw Allie whispering to Jesse and was wondering what was up with the two of them. It wasn't the first time she had seen that all night. It wasn't that she was jealous but it felt like her lover and her oldest friend was keeping something from her and she was letting it get under her skin. She couldn't think of anything that the tow of them would be discussing that couldn't involve her so she made her way over to them. As she approached they noticed her and quickly switched subjects. It was fairly obvious to Jenny too but she didn't know what to say, so she just asked outright.

"So it seems the two of you are up to something, why can't you share it with me?" she said softly. She thought maybe it was just Scott they were afraid of sharing and hesitated to tell her too. She almost couldn't blame them either because she had once again fallen under Scott's spell in the club. To this day she still couldn't understand how Scott managed to get her to do things she would never do on her own.

"Ummm don't worry mommy, it's a surprise for later. We want everyone to be surprised so me and Allie came up with this on our own. Trust me after the surprise everyone will be happy and most definitely shocked," Jesse told her.

"So why can't I be in on the surprise too honey?"

Allie answered for Jesse because she didn't think Jesse had the strength to call her mother on her behavior. "It's simple sis, you can't control yourself around my husband. It was fairly obvious in the club that he was manipulating you and controlling you. So if we tell you he just might get it out of you too."

"I'm sorry mommy, but Allie's right besides I know you like surprises and this one is the going to be the biggest in the world!"

"You know you are both right, I mean I just don't understand how he does it. He just gets me to do things just like that first night here with you Allie. You know it would have killed Mike if he ever knew back then..." She started to say before she felt Allie pinch her arm. That brought her back to her senses and she realized she was about to reveal one of her darkest secrets, one that only her Allie and Scott carried.

It definitely didn't escape Jesse's attention either and she wasn't going to let it go.

"Finish mom, finish what you were about to say before Aunt Allie stopped you!"

"I can't baby, you'll hate me just like Mike would have hated me all those years ago. If you don't hate me then you won't respect me for living with the lie all this time!" Jenny said softly knowing she was boxed into a corner.

"Mother, I love you with every bit of my heart, if what you are talking about happened twenty or more years ago it was before I was even born. There's nothing you could say to me that could ever make me hate you or lose respect for you. If you have a secret there must be a reason for it so share it with me your supposed soul mate," Jesse implored.

Allie just looked at her and shrugged her shoulders, she never expected this to come out and here it was now over twenty years later. The truth about that first night in Vegas was about to emerge.

"Honey, I never could tell your father this because his initial reaction to seeing the video of all of us that night was so devastating. When I walked in the house and he was watching it repeatedly with tears coming down his cheeks I panicked. We even split up for a few days too and when we got back together I couldn't tell him the truth."

Jesse almost could guess the truth but she wanted to hear it from her lover's lips. She knew that unburdening herself would be good for Jenny too.

"It was Scott's influence that night; when we were out partying and were ready to go back to the room he hit me with the idea. He promised that Mike would love it, that it would be like a Christmas gift for him." Jenny hesitated.

"Oh my god, mom!" Jesse said softly, "You knew didn't you, you were in on it and knew he was taping you all the time. You even knew he was going to send it to daddy! I understand now, I understand how much a prick Scott is even more than before."

"Yes baby, I could never admit it to your dad though because he felt betrayed to begin with. It was the one time in our game playing that is so underestimated his reaction that it almost split us up. When Scott had said how much Mike would love it I was under his spell, I just agreed and we purposely tried to make it as hurtful as possible. Sadly enough in the end Scott was right, that video has been your father's favorite for years now."

"Mom your secret is safe with me don't worry. Someday you might want to take a chance and tell daddy too because I think he'll understand. Now though you know why Allie and I can't tell you our surprise, Scott has too much influence on you." Jesse whispered.

The informal meeting between the three women had been going on for more than a few minutes when Scott broke in. "Hey ladies, I don't know about you but I'm getting a little bored here. Can we hit our next destination please so we can get back to the room?"

Jesse was going to alter the evening a bit at this point for two reasons. The first was completely selfish, she was beyond horny and she needed someone to fuck her. The second was the look on Mike's face. She could almost see the seething mix of emotions he was trying to handle right now. He had handled the club beautifully in her eyes but anything else in public might be too much.

She walked slowly over to Scott and pressed herself up against him, "Ummm Uncle Scottie I think we can skip the tattoo parlor. I soooooo need to get fucked after being rubbed on in the club by the three of you. Why don't we all just go back to the room, the one you fucked my mommy in all those years ago!"

Scott wasn't going to argue about moving up the sex part of the night. He had hoped for another chance at getting Jesse stoned in the tattoo parlor but he would make it happen with the mini bar in the room.

"No problem princess your wish is my command!" he replied with just enough of a touch of sarcasm in his voice for Jesse to hear.

Other than his sexual skills Jesse more and more despised Scott, especially after hearing from Allie what he had planned for her. She just couldn't believe that a man of her father's age would try something as childish as slipping her something in her drink. She understood being on guard against boys her own age but Scott was living proof that men never outgrew their predator side if they were one.

She was even angrier and more than just a little nervous when she also heard how much he wanted slip her. She was baffled as to why he felt the need to do such a thing when he was already guaranteed to fuck her tonight. He must really want her to do something she would never do to try and drug her to the level he was talking about.

It had just added another level of complication to the night and if possible she wanted to avoid anymore public places. She needed to get them to a more controlled place like the hotel room.

"Thank you Uncle Scottie, you know I will make it worth your while tonight! I just can't wait to feel your balls contract and pump me full of your delicious juice!" she teased again. She had discovered what a true love hate relationship was in Scott, loving his cock but hating everything else about him.

So the two groups got in separate cabs and headed to Mandalay Bay and the infamous room 702. It was that room that had brought Scott into the forefront of Mike and Jenny's lives. Now all these years later it would once again play an integral part in their marriage even if only two of the five people involved tonight knew what that was.

As they rode in the back of the cab Jesse was cuddled against her mother's side in between Jenny and Mike. Her mind was spinning with what was to come next plus the revelation that Jenny had confessed to a few minutes earlier. Knowing her father and his kinky needs she could fully understand Jenny's thinking all those years ago. She believed her mother when she said that she had intended the video to please Mike and play into his love of being humiliated. She could also understand that once it was obvious the whole idea had backfired on her she needed to place the blame on Scott. Not that the blame shouldn't rest mostly on Scott's shoulders because it was his manipulation of her mother that had led to that video being made.

Jesse couldn't understand the hold that Scott seemed to have over mother either, she was sure that Jenny had more intense orgasms with her. She had seen girls like this all through high school and now college that would be willing to do anything to please their men even at the cost of their own dignity sometimes. She had never been one of them and just couldn't understand the thinking.

Of course she would easily agree that if Jenny asked her to do something sexually she would never refuse. She thought that was different though because she knew that her lover would never ask her to do something she wouldn't do herself. The two of them could definitely be called sluts but they had a mutual love and respect at the heart of being sluts with each other.

Then Jesse let Jenny's confession pass and tried to focus her thoughts on the upcoming show to be held in room 702. She wanted to try and make sure Jenny and her each got in one good fuck before the night would change direction. She was truly interested to see if Scott would still be around after the game was finished tonight.

The game that Jesse had woven was unlike anything Mike or Jenny had ever attempted or played at. It had resulted in days of endless humiliation for Mike but with a true purpose and tonight it would hopefully be revealed to everyone involved. She hoped that after the smoke cleared tonight that she would be able to enjoy the rest f the weekend especially her birthday tomorrow. However if the whole weekend fell apart it was a sacrifice she was willing to accept. It wasn't as if Vegas were going to disappear any day soon so a return trip could definitely be in the near future.

She really wanted to party with the new friends Jenny and her had made on the trip out here. She wondered though if her lover would be in the mood to party anymore after tonight. Jenny had no idea of the monumental changes in the lives of all the Andrews that Jesse was gambling with. She might have the hardest time adjusting but Jesse knew she would see the necessity when faced with the results.

Jesse turned to face her father; she could see the strain this week had taken on him. There was no smile and he wasn't even trying to speak to either her or Jenny. As horrible as it was to admit to even herself she was hoping it was as bad on the inside for him right now as it appeared on the outside.

She doubted that any amount of talking with him would have made any difference in his personal desires. Sometimes talk would not be enough and Jesse was sure this was one of those times. She had seen his face light up with lust in the first days of him accepting Jesse as his wife's newest lover. She knew that even as bad as it was right now for him that just talking to him would never make him want to change. He needed to see and feel how dangerous the game was that they played. Jesse was fully prepared to be his liberator and guide when it came to freeing his mind.

"Mom I hope you are okay with us skipping the tattoo parlor and just going back to the room, I'm so horny from the dance floor I'm gonna explode." Jesse said while nibbling on her lover's ear lobe. She noticed a slight change in Jenny's mood since her revelation and she wanted to get her past it. She hoped that her mom wasn't dwelling on it but she had no time right now to really reassure her that she understood.

Jenny was enjoying the soft kisses and nibbles coming from her daughter as Jesse thought reflecting on her confession. It was as if she had a veil pulled away from her eyes tonight, the veil of Scott's control. Now she was worried about her fantasy for later, the one Jesse had promised to make come true. She wondered if her fantasy was also a result of Scott's control and if so maybe it should be stopped.

"No problem baby, I know just how you feel. I can't wait to get rid of these clothes and just get wild with you honey. Mike I hope that tonight is going to be everything you ever fantasized about and more because we are not going to hold anything back tonight, are we baby?" she said letting her concerns pass due to Jesse's soft kisses and caresses.

"That's right lover everything goes and once we get past the old script from all those years ago we will be creating new scenes for everyone to relive later. Allie has the laptop in her room and will be setting it up just like last time so everything will be on tape. Just think daddy pet, you will have a brand new video to rub yourself over after tonight. I hope we can make it as hot for you as the first one," she said without even looking at Mike.

Then she winked at her mother and added, "Of course there are a couple huge differences between then and now. First of course is you are going to have a front row seat for the action, the smell of our pussies is going to be in every breath you take tonight. The scent of Scott's load leaking from our well fucked cunts will be in the air too. The second biggest difference is that everyone present knows what is happening, not like last time when Scott tricked mom into doing those awful things."

Jenny heard her daughter's words and smiled down at her because she knew it was a reassurance that her secret was safe. She loved Jesse both as a mother and her lover and she knew that her daughter felt the same. She had still been afraid to let the truth come out because she thought Jesse might judge her harshly for deceiving Mike. She now felt that her young lover understood the situation and accepted it for what it had been, a lie created to protect her marriage.

"Oh and daddy pet, I think there's something you should know. You aren't the only one with fantasies from that night. It seems mommy has had a deep fantasy about you and involving you in the action. I thought since we are all being so kind as to recreate tonight for you the least we could do is give her one little tiny fantasy, don't you agree?" Jesse teased. She was setting the stage for what she hoped would be the coup de grace for her father's desire to be cuckolded.

Mike shuddered because he had no idea what Jenny's fantasy could be except he knew she had fantasized about him being used by her lover's sometimes. He had never let that fantasy get too far out of control because he knew that if they opened that door Jenny would want more and more. He wasn't gay and the few times that Jenny had made him do questionable things like take another man's cock in his mouth he had been quick to protest after the event.

He had never refused on the few times it had happened but he was sure that after the last time Jenny had gotten the message that it wasn't fun for him. That time had been by far the worst; she had drugged him with ecstasy and had manipulated him into giving another man a full blowjob. She had even made him take the man's cum into his mouth before kissing him and taking it in her own. Mike never told her how deeply it had bothered him because in his heart he felt he had been raped that night.

He had kept saying no as she was moving his mouth towards the man's cock but gave in at the last minute. He was also sure that if she hadn't drugged him it would never have happened. So now he was dreading what this deep fantasy was that Jesse was going to give her for tonight.

Feeling more and more cornered by his agreement with his daughter he just agreed to let it happen. He knew he had no chance of refusing based on his agreement earlier in the week to allow Jesse to take total control over him for seven days. Today was day five and it felt like day seven would never arrive and if it did would he be a shattered person then.

"Yes Mistress Jesse, I will give your lover her fantasy. Please try not to make it too crazy and please understand that your pet is not gay," he said softly.

Jesse knew then that her father had a small inkling of what might be awaiting him tonight. Good she thought let his anxieties build even more, let them be ready to make him explode when he realizes what might happen to him later on.

"Ohhhh pet don't worry none of us think you're gay, well let me correct that, none of us women think you're gay. Scott on the other hand has told mommy numerous times that you might be in the closet. He believes that since you've always been obsessed with the size of men's cocks that fuck mommy that it means you want them yourself. I don't really believe that but if it were true it would only make you bi-sexual not gay. Tell me daddy, have you ever wondered what it would be like to be in mommy's place, to have Scott fucking you instead of her?" Jesse said with a purpose. After she asked her question she turned and looked her father in the eye.

Mike felt sick at Jesse's suggestion, "No mistress I've never thought about that or fantasized about it. The idea actually makes me want to be sick and in way turns me on. Like I said I'm not gay and I'm sure I'm not bisexual either."

"But daddy pet, you ate all of Steve and Bob's cum on Wednesday when I told you to. You seemed to enjoy doing that and if you didn't why didn't you just use the word, the safe word."

123456...8