Jenny and Jack Pt. 10 - Jasmin's Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loveking
loveking
1,271 Followers

His hands then moved up to my shoulders. He stopped kissing my neck and again pulled back a little as he pulled both my bra shoulder straps and my dress down over my arms. He eased the dress down over my hips until it crumpled to the floor together with my bra.

My cheeks flushed furiously as I he shifted his gaze from my eyes down to my naked breasts and exclaimed, "Jasmin, you are beautiful."

He then bent down, picked me up in his strong arms and carried me effortlessly to the large bed, before lowering me down onto it.

As I lay there, wearing just the black lace panties and sheer black hold-ups I watched him gazing appreciatively at me. Yes, it made me feel self-conscious as I watched him assessing me from head to toe but at the same time he seemed to like what he saw which did wonders for my self-esteem.

I briefly thought of the girls in the office and wondered which of them would love to be in my position now as I watched Jack undress.

He looked at me the whole time as first he removed his shirt and then his trousers.

He swiftly bent forward and took off his socks before standing before me wearing just his boxers. Now it was my turn to check him over. My eyes were drawn immediately to the enormous bulge in his boxers and, if I'm being honest, I felt a little disappointed that didn't take them off to reveal his manhood to me. I then looked at his broad shoulders and powerful chest before my gaze moved back down over his toned stomach, that incredible looking bulge and to his strong thighs.

He grinned as he saw me checking him out and then walked over to me. He climbed onto the bed and knelt at my feet. Once more I watched him slowly and purposefully appraising me from my feet up to my face. My nipples tingled as though he had actually touched them as his eyes fixed on each one in turn.

He then leaned right over me tenderly stroking my cheek as he kissed me full on the lips. I made to return the kiss but in a series of light and gentle kisses his mouth traced a path down the side of my neck, across the top of my chest and then to my left nipple. I just lay there and swooned as he gently ran his tongue around my nipple, teasing and kissing it, sending warm waves of pleasure through my body. He then moved to the other one and repeated the same treatment. All the time I was aware of his tenderness and patience.

With my nipples now hard and erect he moved his head down slowly over my belly, licking and kissing me as he went.

Such was my naivety that I had no idea what he intended to do next. Kneeling at my feet as he lifted his head and reached for the waistband of my panties.

This is it, I thought, he's going to take me now.

I tensed again as he eased my panties down but then surprised myself a little when I instinctively lifted my bum up to allow him to pull them down.

I looked down over my body as he slowly eased my panties down over my thighs, past my knees and then finally completely off.

Now, naked except for the sheer black hold-ups I cringed and blushed again as he took hold of each ankle and gently but firmly opened my legs and gazed directly at my exposed pussy.

I could feel that I was already very moist as he briefly shifted his gaze from my pussy to my eyes and said, "Jasmin, you look good enough to eat."

At which point he laid down between my open legs.

I felt him licking and kissing the soft flesh of my inner thighs above the top of my hold-ups. Each delicate lick and kiss getting closer and closer to my pussy.

I suddenly realised that he was going to actually kiss my pussy. Random thoughts started filling my head;

did I wash myself properly earlier that day?

He's going to be staring closely at my pussy.

I hope it doesn't smell.

All these random thoughts suddenly stopped as I felt his hot breath directly on my moist labia and then gasped as his tongue eased between my oozing lips before running from the bottom of my wet slit up to my clitoris.

He then began to run the tip of his tongue all around my pussy, exploring every little crease and fold. I had never experienced anything like it. I was also amazed by how such a big man was so gentle as his tongue, feeling like a moist feather, delicately explored and probed my wetness.

Gradually his tongue focussed more and more on the area close to my clit; sometimes lightly brushing it but mostly just licking all around it. The more he licked the more I wanted until, having lost the last of my inhibitions, I closed my eyes and started thrusting my hips, pressing my pussy against his mouth. As my enthusiastic thrusting increased so he concentrated more closely on my clitoris. I felt his mouth envelope most of my labia and then felt his tongue press flat onto my aroused and engorged pleasure bud

I felt myself losing control. My only focus was the incredible sensations radiating from my groin. Jack somehow sensed my every need as, with my now rhythmic moans changing rapidly to staccato screams he brought me to a shuddering climax. My whole body convulsed and writhed on the bed as Jack's mouth worked its magic.

Still breathing hard, I felt Jack's mouth slip away from my pussy. I then felt his fingers lightly toying with my labia. Despite what had just happened I still blushed a little as I opened my eyes and watched the look of pleasure on his face as he gazed between my legs and toyed with my pussy.

After a little while he climbed up beside me putting an arm under my neck and pulling me close to him.

My head was resting on his powerful chest as he idly used his free hand to toy with my breasts.

We were both silent for a while until I said, "Jack, that was incredible."

"Better than any of your boyfriends?" he asked.

I was quiet for a moment before replying, "that was the first time."

He seemed a little startled as he said, "Oh, I'm sorry, are you still a virgin?"

I giggled saying, "no, I'm not a virgin but my experience is very limited and until now very unsatisfactory."

"Well maybe I can change that," he said he said with a grin, as he gently squeezed one of my breasts.

"I'd like that," I said and then rather shyly added, "will you teach me?"

He didn't answer directly but said, "so other than some unsatisfactory experiences of intercourse what other experience have you had?

I was amazed by how easy I found it to talk to him as I replied, "just a boyfriend's fingers in my pussy and bringing him off a few times with my hand."

Jack turned his head to face me, smiled warmly and said, "sounds like we could be very busy this week then. "Firstly, there is something down there that needs your attention though. Shall we call this your first lesson?"

I giggled and said, "OK, what should I do?"

"Move down the bed and take off my boxers."

Feeling both nervous and excited I moved down the bed and knelt next to him. My eyes were once again transfixed by the bulging outline of his obviously erect penis.

"Go on Jasmin, I saw the way you looked at it earlier. Take down my boxers and have a better look at what I've got for you."

My hands were shaking a little as I got hold of the top of his boxers and started to pull them down. I could not miss the fact that the head of his erection was slightly protruding above the waistband as I started to pull them down.

Like I had done earlier he helpfully lifted his bum up off the bed allowing me to slide his boxers down over his powerful thighs.

I quickly pulled them right down and off before turning my attention back to his exposed manhood. It looked so much larger than my ex-boyfriend's both longer and wider.

As I coyly checked it out Jack moved his legs apart and said, "I noticed how shy you were being completely naked in front of me. That is something that we will work on at another time. Now I want you to become totally familiar with my genitalia. Don't feel shy. Just use your hands and eyes to explore my scrotum and penis."

As I looked between his thighs I found that I was fascinated by his scrotum hanging between them.

I moved my hand cautiously between his thighs until I was touching the wrinkled skin bag that held his testicles.

Jack just laid there, relaxed and with his hands under his head as he said, "have a good feel Jasmin."

I cupped his scrotum in my hand and then, using my fingers felt around and gently felt each of his testicles.

"You must always be gentle with those Jasmin as they are very sensitive."

"As I very gently squeezed each of his testicles in turn I replied, "is that OK?"

"That's great," he said.

I then lifted his sac in my hand as if weighing it and it felt good.

As I began to warm to the task Jack said, "so you have never experienced oral sex before?"

"No, never."

"So, you've never given a guy pleasure with your mouth?"

I giggled rather shyly saying, "no."

"OK," said Jack, "would you like to try and give me pleasure with your mouth now?"

Eager to please him I replied, "I'll try,"

"Good, I like a willing student," he said with a playful chuckle. "Now grip the base of my dick in your hand and then lick and kiss your way slowly up to the head."

I wrapped my hand around the base of his erection as he had instructed and then started to lick and kiss it.

It felt very surreal as I remembered only a few hours earlier I had been feeling very nervous about the week ahead and worried that I might not be good enough to keep Jack happy. Now I was naked on his bed and holding his manhood in my hand!

I had licked and kissed my way to the head of his erection as he said, "now use your hand to pull my foreskin back."

"Like this?" I said as I gripped his shaft and pulled the skin downwards to expose the shiny purple head.

"That's perfect," he said. "Now lick around the ridge under the head."

I did as he said and instantly noticed the salty taste.

In between licks I took it upon myself to place kisses on the exposed head and felt proud as Jack said, "you're doing well Jasmin, now take the head into your mouth and start to suck it."

As I opened my mouth, lowered my head and closed my lips around the head of his penis I felt uncertain what to do until Jack said, "for your first time I want you to remember how you brought your boyfriend off with your hand and do the same to me only, this time as you stroke my shaft with your hand you will suck the head of my dick at the same time."

I started to do as he said and very soon built up a steady rhythm with Jack starting to thrust back and forth into my hand and mouth.

I felt excited as I sensed Jack's enjoyment and was eager to please and give him an orgasm.

His thrusts started to increase in tempo. I gripped his shaft harder and sensed that he was losing control as the head of his dick moved more and more urgently between my lips.

I sensed a sudden change in his thrusts; a momentary pause, a subtle pulsing in his shaft, a series of loud groans of pleasure and then he was ejaculating into my mouth.

I didn't know quite what to do. It had never really occurred to me that this would happen. It tasted salty and warm; not as bad as I might have imagined as Jack slipped the head of his penis from my mouth and said, "that was fantastic Jasmin, now be a good girl and swallow all of my spunk."

I looked up at his smiling face, feeling uncertain as to whether I could swallow it or not.

"Go on," he said, "it's not that bad and you wanted to learn."

I paused for a moment and then with a concerted effort I swallowed. I'm not sure what I was expecting but as his ejaculate slid down my throat I decided that it was a little like swallowing an oyster and, all in all, I quite liked it.

I crawled back up the bed and rested my head on his powerful chest. I felt pleased with myself knowing that I had satisfied him.

He held me close, pressing my naked breasts against his side saying, "well done Jasmin you are going to be a fantastic student!"

I giggled, replying, "I'll try my best."

As we just laid there for a short while I looked down over Jack's toned body and noticed a few drops of his ejaculate had dribbled out of his penis. With new found confidence I slid down the bed, lifted his softening penis and licked off the last few drops.

Jack seemed pleased as he said, "Jasmin, as well as our work schedule we are going to have a lot of 'other business' to get through during this week.

"Really?" I said with a playful giggle, I like the sound of 'other business'.

"Oh yes," he replied, "there is so much that I want you to learn in such a short time.

Now, it's getting late and I should let you get home.

We have the weekend ahead of us before we have to start work so I suggest that tomorrow, you meet me here at the hotel restaurant for breakfast. We can run through your proposed itinerary for the week and then decide what we will do for the rest of the day and Sunday.

If we keep to your original proposal we should be able to conclude each of our meetings during the week with the suppliers by early afternoon each day which will leave us the late afternoons and evenings for your lessons."

I laughed playfully as I said, "I'll try and be a good student," but had no real idea of what he had in mind for me other than putting that wonderful looking dick of his inside me which, I must admit, filled me with excitement.

He then remained on the bed naked, watching me as I climbed off, retrieved my clothes and got dressed. Despite my inherent shyness I felt flattered as I saw his appreciative gaze as he watched me.

As I was about to leave he said, "Jasmin, are you on birth control?"

"Yes," I said, rather shyly.

"Great. Then I'll see you at breakfast tomorrow."

SATURDAY

Jack's hotel was about a fifteen-minute drive from my house and far enough away from the office and my colleague's homes for me to feel confident that I would not be seen leaving so late in the evening.

I felt a strange excitement as I drove home. Other than the detail, any doubts as to what Jack might want of me during his visit were now settled and the prospect of learning from him and pleasing him thrilled me.

After going to bed I slept well with just a few random dreams of Jack.

The following day I woke early, eager not to be late for breakfast with Jack.

I assumed that we would go out sightseeing later so chose to wear some black, floral patterned leggings with a sleeveless white shirt top. Underneath I decided on matching white lace bra and panties.

Jack was already having an effect on me as I realised my choice of underwear was based on what I thought Jack would like.

I put on some trainers, grabbed my bag with the itinerary and notepad and then set off for Jack's hotel.

I arrived in perfect time and met him as he was about to enter the restaurant. He greeted me warmly with a polite peck on the cheek and then we waited to be seated.

We talked easily, as if we had known each other for many years. Jack was very attentive, calling over the waiter when he saw I needed more coffee and generally making me feel totally at ease.

He glanced over the itinerary and said, "it looks as though the week should go well with plenty of free time." As he spoke he made a point of very obviously casting his gaze to the swell of my breasts beneath the shirt making me blush but at the same time excited.

We finished breakfast and Jack said, let's go back to my room. I need to clean my teeth and then I want to introduce you to something that I would like change about your appearance before perhaps going out later to national park to see the scenery and get some fresh air.

He must have seen my disappointed expression as soon as he said change something about my appearance. I looked down checking myself out worried that there was something he didn't like.

He reached across, grabbed my arm and said with a smile, "Don't look so worried. You look great Jasmin. Just think of it as your next lesson.

I was intrigued and a little bothered by what he meant as we left the restaurant and headed for his room.

Once safely inside he grabbed me and held me in a tight embrace. We kissed without any of my inhibitions of the previous evening. I felt his hands run down my back until he was holding my buttocks, one in each hand and pulling me tightly against his body and, more importantly, his magnificent hard bulge.

With my self confidence increasing and feeling a little bold I pulled away from his lips and said, "So what is the next lesson Teacher?"

Jack grinned as he pulled away and placed his hands on my shoulders. He then checked me out again from head to toe and exclaimed, "Jasmin, you have a beautiful body, but you need to overcome your shyness of showing it."

I protested saying, "I feel self-conscious because my breasts aren't big enough."

"Nonsense," he said as he reached forward and gently squeezed one through my shirt, "I think they are perfect."

"And my thighs are too fat!"

His hands then moved down to my upper thighs, stoking and squeezing them as he said, "your thighs are perfect too. Your whole body is sexy and just looking at you turns me on."

I was silent for a moment before saying, "So if I am so perfect why do you want to change something?"

"He chuckled mischievously as he said, "its more of a test, a challenge to help you feel less inhibited."

I felt intrigued as I said, "so what do you want me to do?"

"So, you're ready for your next lesson?"

"Yes."

I watched as he walked across the room and re-arranged two chairs so that they were about six feet apart and facing each other. He then sat in one of them and said, "come over here and stand in front of the other chair and facing me."

I did as he asked, wondering what would happen next.

As I stood facing him he made it very obvious that he was appraising me again as he said, "Now undress and show me your beautiful naked body. Let's start with your shirt and leggings."

I wanted to please him but despite our intimacy the previous evening I felt quite shy as I started to unbutton my shirt.

"Maybe it would help if you could see how aroused you are making me," he said.

At which point he unzipped his trousers and eased out his almost fully erect dick.

For the second time in less than twenty-four hours my gaze was drawn to his magnificent manhood.

"Keep unfastening those buttons Jasmin," he said as he lazily stroked his dick.

My shirt was soon unfastened and, gaining confidence, I pulled it open to show Jack my bra.

"MMmmm," he mumbled appreciatively, "very nice. Now take it off."

I slipped the shirt off and tossed it onto the bed.

"Now take off your trainers and leggings."

Despite my inherent shyness I was starting to feel aroused by the situation.

Jack was still slowly stroking his dick as he watched me remove my trainers and socks.

I paused for a moment as Jack said, "Just move your feet apart a little."

I did as he asked and then giggled as he gazed directly at my crotch and said, "I love the snug fit of your leggings Jasmin, I can see the how they hug the contour of your pussy."

He raised his gaze up from my crotch and said, "now take them off and let me see you in just your bra and panties."

I slid my thumbs in under the waistband of the leggings and started to push them down over my hips. My panties were soon revealed to Jack's gaze as I pushed the leggings down my legs and then pulled them off.

Still stoking his erection, he said, "Jasmin you look amazing and have a beautiful body. Now take off your bra and let me see your wonderful breasts."

Nobody had ever complimented me before like Jack was doing and the idea that just looking at me undressing was arousing him gave me a huge confidence boost.

loveking
loveking
1,271 Followers