Jessica's Change Management Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ortega didn't really seem to care 'cause he was busy with a phone call, doing actual work and stuff. Apparently, he was giving some final instructions to Lambert, whom he had put in charge of my former team while he was outta town. Gosh! The fact that the old lecher, who had never taken me seriously, had replaced me was literally like icing on the demotion cake. Ugh!

"You may set goals at the end of the meeting. That is most important, I have to say." The Latino told the consultant. "Using SMART objectives is key."

"You have to remember, your predecessor couldn't write the word smart if her life depended on it, even less use the SMART format." He added while glancing over to me. "The team has to learn about real leadership, not just laissez-faire style, I'm afraid."

What a burn! Of course, he was talking about me. Of course, he was using this phone call to diss me and my management skills. Barf! Anyhow, Ortega quickly finished the call. Even though he still didn't pay his bimbos lotsa attention, he made it a point to hand each of us chicks a black leather coat. Dunno where it was coming from and I didn't care either. More importantly, it really fit well. Besides, it mostly hid our tight, slinky clothes, making us look like typical secretaries... sorta.

Walking outta daddy's house, we only had to wait a coupla minutes before a cab arrived. As soon as it had parked in the driveway, the taxi driver jumped outta the car. He was super polite when he took our baggage to store it in the trunk.

"A gentleman won't burden a lady with luggage." He explained über-eager and ultra friendly.

He didn't stop there, though. Instead, he purposefully held my door open and helped me get into the cab by proffering his hand and holding me steady. So surprising! So unusual! Actually, it was kinda confusing. I so wasn't used to men acting like proper gentlemen when seeing me.

During the drive, Ortega continued being super busy with several phone calls. They all sounded ultra important and time crucial. Anyhow, I so didn't have to worry about that 'cause business. That stuff didn't concern me anymore. Actually, I so didn't miss the stress and burden and all. No way!

With daddy busy, the cab driver struck up a conversation with us ass-istants. I didn't respond that much, though, 'cause polite small talk wasn't really my cuppa tea. Looking pretty was my thingie. Duh!

No matter what, the cab driver continued complimenting us for being savvy business assistants and praised us for making our way in the male-dominated world of consultants. So nice! So ironic! Even though the opposite was true, none of us felt like correcting him. After all, he was so super nice and complimentary.

Truth be told, he was way too nice and way too polite. I mean, I had always loved gentlemen who opened the door for me, pulled out the chair, and held the umbrella. Yet, the way, the cab driver was so caring and supportive felt super boring. It was really kinda unattractive.

Reaching the station, we still had lotsa time until our train arrived. When the taxi drove off, Ortega was quick to reaffirm our status by heading over to a special VIP lounge that was reserved for frequent rail riders only. There, he instantly pulled out his smart phone and made another business call. Before neglecting me and Shelly again, he gave us a quick instruction.

"As it happens, the out-please-ment center may start when we arrive at our destination." He explained. "As a matter of fact, you are about to be tested on your behavior, your attitude, and your looks."

"Equal opportunity is of utmost importance, I have to say. Therefore, you have time until we board the train to get a makeover." He elaborated. "You may use any store in the station. Yet, you shall mind my words. Saucy but not tacky! Slinky but not trashy!"

With that, he got on his phone and dialed a number. Obviously, he had told his bimbos all that needed to be said.

Kinda confused, I looked at Shelly and she looked at me. I saw a competitive streak gleaming in her eyes, I felt a competitive bold surge through me. Literally in unison, we turned around. Literally quick as greased lightning, we dashed in opposite directions.

So, this was the first test, or more like, this was my first chance to outdo Shelly. I so wouldn't let that chance slip. No way! I think I had never been more motivated to get a bitching grade, not even in my final exam. Duh!

My cholaface with the high pony was already a fresh style. A super bitchy, super slutty style at that. So I didn't need to change my hair. Instead, I decided to start with my outfit. However, I didn't have a clue what dress to choose. I had already sported lotsa styles, like wetlook leggings, mini dresses, and stuff like that. All of that didn't feel right for this cum-petition, though.

Walking through the small shopping mall that was located on the upper levels of the train station, I passed one store after another without a special thingie catching my eye. Oh dang! I was so outta ideas! I was so outta thoughts! Oh darn! My mind was as blank as my holes. Maybe, I needed my holes filled to get my head filled then!

Shoot! What a stupid idea. But an idea if nothing else. Thinking about dicks, I spotted a middle-aged dude browsing through the clothing racks in the next store. Hurriedly, I headed over to him and addressed him enthusiastically.

"Oh boy! I'm, like, so glad, you know, to bump into you. I could so, like, use a piece of advice or stuff. Fer shure!"

"Excuse me, Madam! I was busy here." He responded kinda startled.

"Oh, a lady in need!" He exclaimed when he saw my distress. "I can certainly make time for this. How can I help you, Madam?"

It turned out that the dude was from Japan and on his way home. He was looking for a gift or souvenir for his wife, like some lingerie or other sexy stuff. I could work with that for sure.

"Oh baby! I, like, totally gotta win this competition thingie, you know!" I tried to explain my problem.

Just then, my new celebrity knowledge came in super handy. I had read about a new reality TV show called 'Shopping Wars', in which participants competed shopping for clothes with the same budget. In a way, this was kinda like the same thingie, wasn't it?

"I, like, so wanna get famous 'n stuff." I gushed. "So I, like wow, gotta find an outfit, you know, that gets the most votes, like totes."

"What about, you know, this idea." I then suggested. "You, like wow, find a flashy outfit for me 'n I, like totes, find an awesome gift for wifey. Fer shure!"

That somewhat seemed to convince the Japanese dude. At least, he started listing different outfits. However, none of it was really fancy or edgy. That was why I took his hand and dragged him through the entire store to show him several outfits. First, I went for dresses a coupla sizes too small.

"It's really about adding by subtracting." He disapproved. "A lady with a body like you doesn't need to reveal skin to be sexy!"

Oh wow! What a nice compliment! So kind! So charming! Totally inadequate! Totally not helpful!

Going for a different fashion trend, I started picking out dresses that either sported glary colors like pink or animal print like leopard style. Maybe, that was more to his liking. Maybe, that would start up the dude. After all, this was his chance to gussy up a hot and willing bitch. An opportunity that didn't arise every day, right? This was his chance to live out some kinda porn fantasy. A once in a lifetime experience, right?

"Understatement is a virtue." He disapproved again. "There's no need for a lady as attractive as you to make a spectacle of herself."

Oh woah! What a nice praise! Such a darling! Such a gentleman! Such an idiot! Such a loser! This was really starting to annoy me. More so, it was totally making me angry. Grrr!

I mean, this polite dude had no clue how to treat me. None whatsoever! Actually, he had no clue how to treat a woman. Period. I almost started screaming at him, demanding him to call me names or make fun of my ditziness or laugh at my need for attention or whatever.

No way, it would have worked, though. He wouldn't have been able to pull it off, 'cause he simply didn't have it in him. I didn't need a nice guy, I needed a real guy.

Clenching my fists, I was visibly fuming and ready to explode when I heard the Japanese dude call me lady for the umpteenth time. No, no, no! My face turned bright red in anger and I stormed outta the store without another word. What a fail! What a loss of time!

I wasn't just angry, though. Okay, fine! I was mega angry, like literally seething with rage. More than that, though, I was dissatisfied. No way, I could have been more frustrated.

I mean, what the fudge was going on here? Who had hidden all the real men and put those nice guys in my path? I hadn't realized it before, but I totally needed the name-calling, the scorn and ridicule, the humiliation and degradation. In a way, it was the fuel that boosted my bimbo life and gave me fulfilment. Without it, I felt super needy and dissatisfied.

In my rage, I must have literally been running around like a headless chicken. Anyhow, I eventually found myself standing outside the station. In my fury, I must have worked up a sweat, 'cause I felt mega warm. That was why I took off the black leather coat without wasting another precious thought on it. However, it had an unintended side effect.

Making my way back into the train station, I had to walk down the line of cabs. Swinging my round hips, I shook my booty über-suggestively, even though I didn't even notice it. I guess it was just the way a bimbo walked, simple as that. Without the coat hiding my skanky outfit, however, it caused a buncha cab drivers, who were taking a break and having a smoke at the nearby taxi stand, to wolf-whistle. Now, that was the way to compliment a bimbo! So fun! So attractive!

I was mega enthused by the whistles 'cause they kinda reminded me of the way the interns and the gang members used to treat me. Gosh! I was really yearning for that treatment now. Oh wait! That was an idea right there. I should call my boys. One of them might have time for their good, little bimbo doll and help me out. Truth be told, I could use any kinda help I could get. Duh!

That was why I quickly fished my smart phone from my purse and called Justin. Unfortunately, he was busy. With Ortega taking his ass-istants on his business trip, the interns were left to perform our office tasks. Consequently, Taylor couldn't step in either. Too bad!

No way, I let that flop discourage me, though. Instead, I called Checo next. Stupidly, he didn't pick up. Calling his vato Chuy after that, I wasn't lotsa luckier 'cause he didn't pick up either. Totally bad! Oh dang! I was quickly running outta boys to call. Who else was left? Who else could I call? In my despair, I tried reaching Checo and Chuy another time, but they still couldn't be reached.

That only left one dude. The boy I desperately wanted to avoid calling. I so wouldn't do it! I so couldn't do it! Not after all that had happened. On the other hand, I so needed help with my outfit! I so wanted help with my outfit! Especially, after the failure with that nice Japanese man.

Sighing noisily, I dialed the number before I could have second thoughts. Acting before thinking was the bimbo premise after all, right? In contrast to the gang members, he picked up. Of course, he did! I mean, you know my luck, right? Anyhow, you won't believe how nervous and flustered it made me to simply talk to him.

Oh! You want to know who I had called? It was Matty! My last resort. My final option.

I so hated the mean bastard. I so hated being in business with him. However, I was too desperate. I was too needy. Of course, my former intern wasn't pleased to hear my voice. He instantly scolded me for bothering him and wasting his time, reminding me of his rude manners. Yet, his interest got piqued when I explained the reason for my call.

"You should be lucky I was planning a trip out of town myself, bitch." He told me. "You pay my train ticket 'n I might see if you're worth my while to arrange my schedule accordingly."

Oh wow! Au natural, his response was super rude and extra brusque. Still, I took it as an assurance. It surely sounded like it, right? Anyhow, I didn't really have another choice but to literally put all my eggs into one basket, hadn't I? Whatever! I did it anyway and agreed to every little thingie my former intern demanded.

No matter what, I had time to kill until Matty would arrive. So I turned around and walked back into the station. On my way, I saw Shelly hustling past me, still wearing her old dress. She hadn't found a new outfit, either. Phew!

Kinda aimlessly, I tottered over to a newsstand to flip through some glamour magazines 'cause new-found passion. The first one I picked featured a super interesting article. It was a list of top beauty styles. Apparently, the mag had taken a survey among women.

Reading the list totally made me smile. The more I read, the bigger my grin. Why? See, the top ranking was heavily penciled false-looking eyebrows, the second place took trout pouts, and the third place was dark lip liner with pale lipstick. You notice a thingie? Exactly, I already sported all three beauty styles. Oh wow! I was so super stylish!

The next places on the list took heavy blusher, gems stuck onto your tooth, and pierced finger nails. Well, I was wearing really heavy makeup with blusher so that was another score. Yay! However, the other two were new to me. Apparently, they were super trendy. Consequently, they intrigued me lots.

Bad thingie, there wasn't a dentist in the station mall, so I couldn't get some toothgems. I guess I had to keep that in mind for my return. The nail piercings on the other hand... I could totally do that. Actually, I could so use a fresh manicure.

Then and there, I had found a way to pass my time and distract me. Heading over to a beauty salon, I thought about my next nail styling. What could I choose? What should I choose?

No way, I would go for shorter nails. I loved the way they affected my hand position and grip. I know, I know, they made grasping and handling thingies really difficult. They also made me look clumsy and awkward. But that was so bimboy, right? Besides, it showed everybody on first sight that I wasn't born to work or slog away. I was here to look pretty.

I couldn't really go much bigger in length without risking broken nails, so nail piercings were the next logical step. So perfect! I wanted some glitter and glitz to go along with my golden jewelry anyway. That was why I eventually decided on golden nail paint as base with Leopard print nail art. Oh wow! Oh roar! So chic! So wild!

I wasn't done, though. The beautician had to add a line of glittery golden rhinestones at each nail bed. Finally, she pierced my pinkies' nail tips and attached a small golden ring to each. So trendy!

Then the beautician made a suggestion I couldn't reject. Oh my god! I'm such a fashion addict. Tihi! When I had given my okay, she also pierced my ring fingers' nail tips and added a small ring to each. As grand finale, she attached two thin golden chains to the rings. Oh wow! Oh wow, wow, wow! Now, I had a chain dangling in a u-shape from my pinkie to my ring finger on both hands.

Gosh! I was so giddy with excitement, 'cause I had the perfect beauty style, just like all those woman had stated in the survey. I was totally overjoyed, so much so that I flirted with the idea of shooting a selfie, you know a picture of my face with the fake brows, trout pout, and heavy blusher while holding my hand to my cheek to show off my golden Leopard nails with gold piercings and chain.

Before that, though, I checked the article again. Oh dang! Oh darn! Rereading the list, I noticed that there had been a misunderstanding. This was a list of beauty blunders! The top 5 beauty fails.

I guess I had gotten too excited and had only skimmed the article. These beauty styles were described as trashy, tacky, and skanky! Gasp! So not true! So phoney! All these women must have been jealous! Yeah, that was it. Haters gonna hate! Duh!

In a way, discovering that I had totally misread the article gave me a rush. I hadn't felt so bimboy before, like ever. Discovering that my beautifications were viewed as trashy by other women gave me an even bigger rush. I hadn't felt so slutty before, like ever.

Actually, I felt pity for these prim and proper housewives. They were so clueless! They were so boring! They so didn't know how to have fun. They so didn't know how to enjoy life and men and sex and stuff. Totally contrary to me. Tihi!

Whatever! I had found some new pride, so I shot the selfie anyway and sent it to Matty 'cause appetizer. Oh, and of course, I sent the selfie to D-Rod. Just in case, 'cause I was totally banking on his return soon.

Freshly styled, I tottered outta the station to check if Matty had arrived already. On my way, I couldn't stop looking at my new golden Leopard-print nails, so much so that they were kinda distracting me. That was why I totally ran into a dude.

It was Matty! He had really come around. He had really dropped by. Astonishing? Probably, maybe.

Anyhow, the crash almost knocked me off my feet. Without hesitation, my former intern put his arm around my hips and steadied me, even though he mostly used the chance to slide his hand over my bulging wetlook leggings and feel my butt. So kind! So sweet!

Taking a closer look at him, he wore a white T-shirt with the Greek letters 'γαμώ' printed on the front in black color. I remembered that it was the sign of the 'Yamos' fraternity. Oh boy! It seemed like Matty was taunting me with that shirt, didn't it?

Beyond that, he looked really scruffy with a three-day stubble and uncombed hair, like he had partied and boozed all night long. Anyhow, he still wore his trademark arrogant look on his face and acted accordingly, talking right to my boobies instead of looking me in the eye. Oh Lordy! He instantly treated me with total disrespect, so much so that I was ready to throw myself into his arms right then and there. So lovely! So attractive!

"Hey, bitch! Still, haven't learned how to approach a man?" He called me out.

Oh wow! Right off the bat, the young boy picked up where he had left off. He chided me, the mature woman, like I was a little child that needed to be educated. Cocky? Possibly! Presumptuous? Definitely! Clearly, he was the right pick for the task ahead. Duh!

"Now, look at the camel-hoe." He didn't hesitate to use his trademark slurs. "More kitsch, more trash, more fakeassery. Seems as if you graduated from hooters bunny to street hooker! Sweet!"

"Oh baby! No way!" I immediately objected.

Jeez! I knew he was an arrogant, cocksure douchebag. But I hadn't expected him to get started that forcefully and let rip that vigorously. He was literally kicking it into high gear from the get-go.

"I'm, like, on my way to a conference, you know, for a job 'n all." I quickly told him.

Caught off guard by his immediate crudity, I tried to calm him and direct him into the right channels. However, his vulgar remarks made my voice rise a pitch, making me sound more bimboy and more silly than ever.

"I, like, totally need to look hawt, you know, to keep that job, like totes." I purred, fluttering my eyelashes super invitingly. "Can you, mostly, find me an outfit that, like totes, makes me look like the bestest hostess ever?"

"Do I look like I have time for stupid stuff, fuckbunny?" The frat boy brusquely dismissed me. "Told you, I'm here for my own trip."

"Besides, the way you look, you're way too old 'n used up to be a hostess anyway." He added. "I guess all the pro escorts were busy, so they had to hire this soiled goods benchwarmer. Must be some low-cost conference."

123456...9