Jessica's Change Management Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ouch! He was still ramping up the coarseness, so much so that I inadvertently backed off. Putting my hands on my hips, I looked at him extra reproachfully. I so hadn't expected these vulgar remarks and loutish behavior.

In a way, though, I deserved it, right? What with all the stuff I had done to get him suspended from college and kicked outta the consulting firm. No way! What a stupid thought! I didn't deserve any of it, 'cause I had simply protected myself. After all, he had been the agitator. Silly girl!

All the same, I couldn't shake the feeling. Instead, I felt bad about his latest misfortunes and sorry for the way I had treated him. I even felt like he had earned the right to give me the maximum stream of abuse with full whack insults, scoldings, and name-calling, like literally balls to the wall style. After all, he was about to help me out now. Emphatic girl!

Matty didn't seem impressed by my defensive behavior anyway. Instead, he continued blatantly staring at my boobies. Actually, he hadn't looked at my face a single time yet. Taking a step towards me, he put his hand on my butt, kneading my ass cheeks and talking to my titties.

"So, Cunty McBitchface! You're saying you fucked up way too many times so you're about to get fired?" He asked insistently. "Don't lie to me. You ain't clever enough for that."

OMG! What a contrast! That young frat boy had only needed a coupla words to appear like the polar opposite to that nice Japanese guy. Truth be told, it was such a welcome difference. Besides, 'Cunty McBitchface'? That must have been the nastiest pet name ever, so much so that it made me gasp.

"Hardly surprising! You're all dolled-up 'n still a broken Barbie." He snorted. "You're so desperate you're basically giving a porn show on the sidewalk. Looks like that's all you stupid fuckbunny can do, ain't it?"

Gasp! He was really going all in, wasn't he? Name-calling? Check! Degrading me as stupid? Check! Laughing at my need for attention? Check! With every word he said, I felt my annoyance dissipate, you know my anger about those nice guy losers. With every pinch, I was melting away, literally like ice in the sunshine.

In a way, however, he was right, wasn't he? I was totally desperate. I totally looked like a dolled-up Barbie. I was flaunting my goods in public, and I acted kinda clueless. Gosh! This kinda thinking should be off limits but I needed more of his sexism. I wanted more of his misogyny. So silly! So absurd!

"Okie! Fine! You, like, totally got me there!" I threw my hands up in defeat. "I guess I'm not, you know, the bestest consultant or more like, sexretary, or mostly resexionist, ever! Hihihi!"

"Knew it! Or should I say: Nailed it! Sweet!" He was already laughing at my boobies. "So you're career's on a fast track, ain't it? About time you old bitch start making your way up the whore ladder."

The way he refused to look me in the face, only pushed me on, like further down the rabbit hole. There was no going back now. I mean, I knew that my former intern held a major grudge. I knew that he would give me the hardest time ever. Still, I felt like following through with it was my only option. Cause I needed his help? Cause I owed it to him? Cause I wanted it? Cause all of it was true? Maybe, probably.

"Okie! You're, like, totally right, Matty." I finally gave in. "I'm, like, way too much, you know, of an airhead bimbo, fer shure, to be a good ass-istant or hostess or stuff. Barf me out!"

"I'm, like totes, way too dumb, like wow, to keep my job on my own. So please Matty, like, pretty please!" I started begging. "Help this stupid bimbo, you know, keep her job 'n all. For real!"

The frat boy didn't show much of a reaction. He continued looking kinda unconvinced and unimpressed. Gulp! I was getting more and more desperate here if that was even possible. Why? Cause time! It was getting really short! That was why I turned around and pulled the young dude into the station. There I headed straight to a ticket machine and bought a one-way ticket for Matty.

"Oh baby! Can you, like please, help me pick, like wow, an awesome outfit now? Like super flashy! Like in-your-face!" I was totally begging and pleading for his help.

"Oh please! You can, like, take me to whichever store you want 'n, like fer shure, choose whatever you want. Okie?" I added while handing him the ticket.

Oh boy! I had just gifted some big money to a dude I loathed. I had just paid a man to take the decision-making power off me. Apparently, though, that was the critical enticement for Matty 'cause he finally took my hand and dragged me away. Actually, I totally preferred that, 'cause I was in no position to lead or direct anybody. I would shop at the store he chose. I would buy the outfit he chose. Uh-oh!

What was going on here? What was I doing here? I was basically surrendering to my nemesis. I was putting myself at the frat boy's mercy. Just what I needed. Just what I deserved.

Making total use of my obedience, the young dude pulled me into a costume center. You know, one of those stores to buy Halloween costumes and stuff like that. Oh my god! All those superhero and princess costumes! Matty, however, headed straight over to the cosplay section. Nay! I mean, yay!

He lingered over a Playboy bunny costume, which kinda took my breath away. After all, it only consisted of a super small black romper with Tuxedo style details that totally revealed more skin than it concealed. It also sported a black bow tie, faux furry tail, and bunny ears. Gulp! Mostly, it looked like the definition of too tacky and too trashy. I so couldn't buy it! I so would buy it!

By good luck, or maybe more like ill luck, another outfit caught Matty's eye. It was a 'Slave Leia' costume. However, it could barely be called an outfit 'cause there was scarcely any fabric. It basically covered the chest and crotch area only. Gasp! This was way more campy and vulgar than the first dress! I totally couldn't buy it! I totally would buy it! I was still struggling for breath when the frat boy stepped over to another clothing rack. Finally, he had made up his mind. Finally, he had found the perfect outfit.

"This looks like a good work uniform for you, Cunty McBitchface." He exclaimed. "The old ass hostess desperate to put on a show for all the younger visitors."

My work uniform?!? Oh wow! I had never worn an official uniform, ever. Somehow, the prospect felt really fresh. Somehow, the prospect felt really exciting. Oh, you want to know what kinda outfit it was? A super sexy stewardess costume, of course.

"Your lips look like they were made to say nothing but 'Coffee, tea, or me' anyway, don't you agree, Cunty?" My former intern added with a chuckle.

Actually, I couldn't tell if he was laughing about his silly rhyme, the stupid catch phrase, or the dumb expression that spread over my face in response. I guess, the combination amused him the most. So misogynistic! So on point!

Now that he had said it, I couldn't really disagree. It totally seemed to fit me. I mean, I had served daddy his dinner at the office before. Remember? Then and there, I had totally acted like a stewardess, or more like a hostess. Here and now, I could easily pull it off again. In a way, the uniform totally epitomized my service-oriented attitude, right?

Oh, you want to know how it looked? It was a super tight, sky-blue mini dress made of shiny, glitzy polyester. The glam factor was further increased by the broad golden trim all along the edges and the broad golden belt. Beyond that, it had an ultra deep, oval-shaped cut-out right in the middle of the chest area.

Putting it on, the uniform literally fit me like a glove. Okay, okay! Granted, it was ultra tight, 'cause it literally seemed like wax on my body. Granted, it was über-provocative 'cause my big, ole funbags almost plunged outta that oval-shaped cut-out. But hey! Looking sexy and dressing suggestively was second nature to me, right? It was the most important thingie ever.

Whatever! I really loved the outfit and every little thingie it conveyed. After all, it was an air hostess uniform, right? On this business trip, it would be my job to act like some kinda conference hostess or stuff, wouldn't it? In a way, it was a perfect fit then.

By now, Matty was really getting into his role of fashion adviser. Probably, that was way better than waiting for his train and all. Anyhow, he quickly brought me a pair of boots. From the way they looked, they must have been a part of another costume, like some kinda super hero costume.

They were a pair of sexy ankle boots with precious glossy lacquer surface and seductive lacing in the front. Mostly, though, they were totally gold, like gold all over from sole to seam. Even the 5" stiletto heels were in glossy gold lacquer. Oh wow! They were so glaring and gaudy. Totally eye catchers for sure! Totally attention getters for sure! Totally my kinda shoes for sure!

I was super giddy about Matty picking an outfit that featured lotsa gold and glitz, so much so that I couldn't stop watching myself in the mirror, checking out every curve that got squeezed and accented by the über-tight outfit.

After buying the outfit, we quickly left the costume center. I was totally prepared to thank Matty in the bestest bimbo way ever. I mean, I was really looking forward to it. After all, he had done an awesome job making up for that boring nice-guy treatment. I so appreciated his misogyny. Tihi!

That was why I turned to him and ran my hand down his chest. Gosh! Can you believe that I was already fantasizing about his cock? After all, he was my nemesis, sorta. What happened next, though, totally surprised me, or more like puzzled me. He didn't react to my suggestive advances. Instead, he brushed my hand away. Doing that, he looked me in the face for the first time today. Oh no! He was losing interest in me. He was starting to treat me like any other woman. Gasp!

I so couldn't hide my disappointment. It was way too powerful, so much so that I pouted epically. That, however, made Matty grin sleazier than ever. Oh gulp! He knew that taking away his attention and disregarding me was hurting me way more than any other humiliation.

Without another word, he turned around and walked away. Oh no! He was literally leaving me out in the cold. He was leaving me a smoking hot mess, über-desperate and ultra needy. What a stunner! What a bummer!

Totally dumbfounded, I stood in the middle of the station until I noticed that I was running late. Oopsie! So I quickly hurried back to the VIP lounge, or more like I tottered to the frequent rail riders lounge as fast as my golden heels allowed. Duh! By then, Ortega was already waiting with Shelly at his side. Oh darn! She had been quicker in finding an outfit. But wait! Who cared about punctuality and timing? Appearance was all that mattered, right?

Daddy thought so too, just like I had expected. You know why? 'Cause he didn't address my tardiness at all. Instead, he made me and Shelly stand in fronta him right there in the lounge. I mean, there weren't lotsa people in there anyway. Actually, there was only one business dude who looked like a stereotypical sales rep with his slick hair and vain appearance. Beyond that, there were three young dudes who looked like some kinda athletes with their super expansive, ultra trendy tracksuits.

"Oh dear! You didn't understand my instruction, I'm afraid." Ortega exclaimed sounding kinda baffled. "Quelle surprise! You're called silly boobs for a reason indeed. I should have known better, I suppose."

Oh dang! Daddy wasn't content with my makeover. Did he whisper his discontent into my ears, though? Of course not! He said it out loud and all the dudes in the lounge heard it. All eyes and ears on us. The embarrassment! The attention!

"I don't believe I ordered you stupid bimbos to dress up for Halloween, did I?" He started sounding annoyed.

Uh-oh! Daddy sounded really mad. In a way, though, it was a good thingie 'cause it made me realize that he wasn't content with both our makeovers. It wasn't just me. Ya-nay!

"I have to do everything myself indeed." Ortega bemoaned. "You little dependa-twats need to be taken by the hand for everything, I have to say."

Oh shoot! For some reason, daddy was reading us the riot act and all the other frequent rail riders witnessed it. From the corner of my eye, I saw the business dude shaking his head in disapproval. By contrast, I heard the young athletes chuckling and starting to gossip. Total embarrassment! Total attention! Nevermind, shyness was a thingie for prissy soccer moms. Spotlight was a bimbo's fuel. Whenever, wherever, whatsoever. Word!

But wait! Halloween?!? Dependa-twats?!? What was that supposed to mean? Did daddy take us for spoiled, gossipy brats that totally depended on their man? Oh, I see... Did daddy think we had dressed up in childish Halloween costumes by mistake? Oh, I see... not!

He totally mistook my intent. He didn't see how awesome the dress fit my role. What a bummer! What an injustice! Looking at Shelly, though, he might have had a point. Oh, I haven't told you about Blondie's outfit yet, have I? Okie! Cling on tight! She was wearing a Japanese schoolgirl uniform that was modeled after some kinda naval uniform.

It comprised a navy-blue blouse and a pleated mini skirt of the same color. The blouse featured a sailor-style collar and red necktie. The lower part of the outfit deviated a tad from the original costume 'cause Shelly wore a pair of black stockings and red strappy platform heels. The shoes sported the same color as the necktie and included a 6" heel, 1.5" platform, and a cross strap design with open toes.

Can you believe it? A schoolgirl uniform! The cheek! The cockiness! I mean, the costume totally screamed Halloween or cosplay or stuff, right? I bet, Blondie had seen me shopping in the costume store and copied me. Nice try, bitch! Total fail, bitch!

After all, my outfit was single-colored in solid, non-glary shades. It totally could be seen as an eccentric piece of work clothing. On the other hand, the fit was extra tight, the skirt was super short, and the embellishments were super shiny. Um nah! Minor details.

But wait! Shelly's outfit was also single-colored in the same solid, non-glary shades. It was modeled after an official naval uniform, so it could be seen as a piece of extravagant work clothing, too. At the same time, the stockings were just as conspicuous, the skirt was just as short, and the platform heels were just as bold. Uh-oh! Major similarities.

"Well, at least, your abysmal idiocy marches in step, I have to say." Daddy concluded.

No way! I so refused to agree with that evaluation. However, I could stomp my foot and pout all I wanted. My opinion didn't matter. That was why the discussion was finished. Our makeovers, however, weren't finished yet. Instead, Ortega made Shelly untack the sailor-style collar and made her dump it in a trash can. You should have seen the look on Blondie's face when she discarded the newly-bought, expensive piece of accessory. Total gloom and doom!

Without the sailor-style collar, daddy retied her red necktie in a classic knot. Uh-oh! Just like that, the outfit barely looked like a schoolgirl uniform anymore. Now, it could actually pass as an extravagant work outfit. Easy peasy! Of course, my uniform was next in line.

"A hopeless case, I have to say." Ortega huffed. "You might only improve that idiotic outfit for the worse."

Um... Had daddy said improve or disimprove? Whatever! He hadn't found any kinda thingie to change, so I guess it could already pass as a slightly excessive work uniform, right? Right? Anyhow, I totally took it as a victory! Yay!

"Nonetheless, you both failed, I have to say. It is still a balanced scorecard and equal opportunities for the out-please-ment center, it seems." The smug exec dashed my hopes.

To finish the makeover, he made us put on the black leather coats we had worn before. Apparently, our uniforms still looked too flashy and too idiotic, so they needed to be covered. With that, daddy led us to the station platform, 'cause the train was just about to arrive.

"I need those airheads in the game for a moment, I'm afraid." Ortega told us at the platform. "As a matter of fact, we're going to an annual sales conference."

"Indeed, the company's best salesmen receive their annual premiums there." He explained. "Amongst other things, they are rewarded with a special work-life-balance workshop, which is more of a rewards session rather than an intensive training."

"As it happens, it's our job to conduct this workshop." Our boss continued. "As part of the out-please-ment center, each of you airheads may plan an exercise for the workshop, I have decided."

"After all, I need to see how well you can organize seminars and such." He added with a chuckle, once more appreciating his irony.

"Your young lad of a boyfriend used to give you office dares, I believe. Remember that, Miss Bimbo?" Ortega elaborated when he saw the confused expressions on his ass-istants' faces. "You might choose a similar dare, something that may be creative and daring but subtle and unobtrusive."

Um... I remembered D-Rod. For sure! I also remembered his office dares. For real! I didn't get the hint, though. It only made daddy's task more complex and complicated. As a result, my confusion had totally increased. I literally felt at sea about the task. I must have looked super blank. Anyhow, Shelly appeared just as moonstruck. Phew!

"You might want to choose wisely, I have to warn you." Ortega added when he noticed our puzzlement. "It will be part of your evaluation during the out-please-ment center."

Evaluation?!? I so wanted to pipe up. I so wanted to ask daddy to clarify stuff. I so was interrupted by the train doors opening.

Entering, Ortega once again proved his colors, or more like stressed the hierarchy. How? Simple. He had booked a first-class seat for himself whereas his bimbos had to be content with the economic class. The mismatch! The insolence!

Oh darn! Shelly and I had to sit in the cattle class! We were about to get squashed together uncomfortably with other people. Fortunately, there weren't lotsa passengers in our car. That was why there were still a coupla free places in one of the cabins.

"Leave me alone! I need space to think, not your annoying babble in my ears." Shelly refused to let me sit in the same cabin.

Actually, I so wasn't sad about that. Au contraire, 'cause I didn't want to suffer the bitch, either. Walking down the corridor, I passed the other cabins. All of them were full already. All except one.

The shock! The surprise!

Why? Cause in the cabin with the free seat, I recognized Matty. He was traveling the same route. That discovery instantly gave my pussy a jolt and I enthusiastically opened the door to step inside.

"The seat's taken already! By an honorable business woman!" The frat boy brusquely stopped me in my tracks.

The way, he emphasized the woman's status gave me another jolt. It also stirred the other passengers' attention 'cause they noticed the rude way he talked to me. Gasp! Way worse, though, he was disregarding me again. Gulp!

Oh dang! All my desperation and neediness flared up. I wanted to argue so badly! I wanted to grovel at his feet so epically! I apologized profusely, closed the door, and continued my way down the corridor instead.

Actually, the frat boy's behavior made me feel totally woozy and wrought-up and heated, so much so that it blocked the last ounces of rationality and thinking ability. I mean, it didn't seem strange to me that Matty was taking the same train. It didn't even cross my mind that it might be somewhat fishy.

Eventually, I found a free seat in the next car. It was a coach car with a center aisle and 2 seats on either side. Right next to me sat a man around my age. He looked really attractive with his short brown hair, three-day beard, and chic grey suit.

123456...9