Jill's World Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,337 Followers

JILL: I SPECIFICALLY TOLD YOU TO TEXT ME WHEN YOU GOT HOME NOT TWO HOURS LATER

CARRIE: SORRY

JILL: YOU WILL BE PUNISHED

I wondered if there was any way to not be punished in their world. Then a string of texts started hitting my phone.

SUE: CONTACT: SUSIE SNOWFLAKE

SUE: CONTACT: RACHEL

SUE: CONTACT: JACKIE

SUE: CONTACT: LINDA

SUE: CONTACT: JAMIE

SUE: CONTACT: LEATHER & LACE

SUE: CONTACT: LUMBER CO

SUE: CONTACT: SUGAR AND SPICE

SUE: YOU DIDN'T SAY MISTRESS

SUE: THREE TIMES

SUE: CALL TOMORROW MORNING AT 9:00

SUE: LOVE YOU SLUTBALL

I was so bad at this. So, right out of the gate, four fuckups. I sighed.

Nothing for it now, so I put on a robe on over my clothes and tied it so it hung loosely over my breasts. I ran a brush through my hair and my phone dinged with another message

FARIN: I LOVE YOU CARRIE *sad emoji*

Fuck! That stung. I decided to ignore it.

I ran downstairs. Okay, so Monday was going to probably be bad. But I had tonight and tomorrow and even all day Monday at school without any rules. AND I was getting underwear back in my life.

After dinner, we watched '50 First Dates'. At first, Dad and Kelly were on the sofa together and I was over on the love seat curled up in a blanket. But, Kelly invited me to come sit with them, and though I declined at first. I changed my mind about a quarter way into the movie.

I can't remember the last time I watched a movie without Julie or my mom snuggled next to me. And it just felt better or more... right? I was on Kelly's other side away from my Dad. If you had asked me five days ago if this would ever happened I would have laughed in your face.

After the movie, I kissed my dad goodnight and hugged Kelly and went off to bed. It wasn't late at all. Only just before 11:00 on a Saturday night.

I slept like a rock.

The next morning, I slept in until after 8:00. That was when a knock on the door told me to get out of bed. Struggling to open my eyes, I told my dad I'd be downstairs.

I went through my clothes. I still had most of it in boxes. My dad had hung up everything that was on a hangar, but had mercifully left the boxes unopened. I pulled out the most conservative clothes I could find, a pair of sweat pants and the baggiest cotton shirt I could find. Then I headed down to get some breakfast.

Dad and Kelly had already eaten and were talking over a cup of coffee.

"Good morning Sweetie." My dad greeted me.

"Coffee?" Kelly asked, getting up from the table.

"Sure." I smiled. I wasn't an avid coffee drinker, but I could use some caffeine in my life right about then.

I sat down opposite my dad and asked him if I could go see Julie today.

He frowned. "Well, I think we should talk about school and college and maybe your breakup if you want to talk about it."

This was uncomfortable to say the least. "School is great. I'm doing better ... well the last couple days were a lot better."

"What do you want to do with your life after high school?" He asked. Blunt, to the point.

"I don't know. I guess I always wanted to do something in art, but I'm not sure if college is where you go to do that." I answered. Honestly, my mom had talked about college, but she wasn't very proactive in pushing the issue and I figured we were too broke for me to go to anything beyond a community college next year. "I was thinking I'd just go to community college and figure out what I want to do there."

"Carrie, that's not really a plan sweetheart. So, besides art, what else do you like?" He pushed.

"I just thought I'd work retail for a while and maybe, I don't know Dad. I like English class." I laughed.

And then I remembered, I have a paper to write and I still hadn't even selected a topic.

"Do you like history?" He asked.

I thought about all those dates and events. And though I liked history, like as it related to where the world has been and important characters and events, I did like history. I just hated memorizing dates. "Yeah, not so much the dates of things, but the things themselves." I answered.

"Well, you could go to law school." He suggested.

Law school? I laughed. I mean out loud. "Dad, I'm not that ... smart."

He laughed softly. "You are plenty smart Carrie, but trust me when I say that intelligence is not a prerequisite for being a lawyer."

Kelly laughed as she set the coffee in front of me and then she sat next to my dad.

"Well, that is like eight years of college Dad, I never really even entertained that thought."

"So, now you are entertaining it." My dad replied. "You can be anything you want to be pumpkin."

"Well, maybe." I answered. Lawyer? Me?

'Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury...' Yeah, that didn't sound like me. Maybe? I couldn't picture it.

"But, I think a couple classes in college will help you figure it out. I won't discourage you from pursuing art classes, but you do need to have a degree that will earn you some money." He offered.

"Sure... I guess so." I acquiesced.

"So, do some research, pick out ten colleges by the end of the week and we will start getting your applications together next weekend. And not a bunch of community colleges Carrie. I can put you through college. You will have to take some loans, but with a degree, you can easily pay them back and if you can't, I can." He smiled.

I guess my mouth hung open a little. "Thanks Dad. I'm not really sure how to take this in right now. It's a bit of a surprise to me to be honest."

Kelly smiled at me.

I looked at my phone for the first time since getting up. There were 27 messages! And I noted the time was 8:52. I needed to call Jill.

I sipped the last of my coffee. "I'm going to take a shower and digest this." I laughed.

In the locked bathroom, with the shower running, I figured was the best way to cover the sound of me talking on the phone. At 8:59 I rang Jill's phone.

"Good morning Carrie." Came her voice.

"Good morning Ji... Mistress." I cringed as I caught myself. Soon enough?

A soft laugh on the other side. "Getting there. Jill does not exist for you Carrie, try to remember that. Add another punishment, that is five so far."

"Yes Mistress." I whispered.

"What are your plans today?" She asked.

"Well, I'm trying to convince my dad to let me go talk to Julie and then Kelly is taking me shopping to Victoria Secrets later.... Mistress."

"It has to be second nature to you Carrie. Add a punishment. I will remember the number and you should be correct when you tell me Monday afternoon. No hesitation."

"How do your tits and ass look?" She asked. "You can't have Kelly seeing welts on your breasts and ass, but there should not be anything remarkable on your tits. Maybe some small dots of bruises, I didn't hit you very hard at all"

She didn't hit me very hard at all?! Was she fucking kidding?! I looked in the mirror. My boobs were definitely still showing signs from the cat of nine tails.

"There are still marks." I answered and then turned and looked at my ass in the mirror. It was starting to fog from the hot water. "My ass looks a lot worse."

"Send me a picture so I can better advise you." She said. "Add two more punishments."

Shit! I needed to get ... what am I at now? Eight?

"Yes Mistress." I answered and snapping a picture of both my tits and ass, I blushed profusely, thinking of sending naked pictures like some thirsty slut. I sent them and waited for a response.

"Okay, it's all healing nicely. Send me another pic of your tits before you leave and I will tell you if you need to hide them from Kelly. The ass is definitely out." She instructed.

"Yes Mistress. I wasn't planning on Kelly seeing anything Mistress." Why the hell would Kelly see me naked? That was a weird thing to even suggest.

"I didn't think you would plan on anything Carrie, but you are going to a lingerie store and she might see something in the process. I don't want you to have to explain something you aren't prepared to explain." She told me.

"Now, I know everything Darla was doing and your body might go into a bit of a remissive shock from not edging five times a day. So, if you need to cum, you have five minutes, it will be your last opportunity today."

What the fuck? She wanted me to masturbate on the phone with her? How fucking weird. "No, I'm fine Mistress." But now that it was in my head, I suddenly felt like it wouldn't have been a bad idea. But no way I was doing that.

"Okay, the opportunity is gone then. How are things at home? With your Dad?" She asked.

"He's fine Mistress. Julie told him I was upset and got drunk because of Farin and he bought it. He is actually talking to me about college Mistress." And as an afterthought. "He also agreed to let me work as your intern Mistress. Julie told him that when he drove her home last night Mistress."

"College is important." Jill replied. "That is great news Carrie. And being my intern, very nice description of what you will be doing for me."

"So, you will have panties and bras again. Good. You will wear a bra always when your father is present unless you are dressed for bed. At school Monday, you will take the bra off and keep it in your book bag, until I tell you otherwise. You will wear panties except at night and you will leave them in your car when you come to see me Monday. You will hang them on your rear view mirror. You may acquire three bras and four pairs of panties and anything that does not qualify as bras or panties, like sleepwear should that be offered. The bras will be three different colors that you may choose. The panties will be one boy shorts, one thong and two bikini cut. Again, you may choose the colors. Do you understand everything I just said?"

"Yes Mistress" I answered.

"Good girl. That is all for now. If you need to call or text me while you are talking to Julie, you may do so. Other than that I will expect a photograph later today before you go shopping."

And she hung up.

I was naked. The room was filling with steam and I suddenly felt overwhelmingly ... well... horny. I touched my pussy to see if it was as charged as I felt right now and sure enough, my hand came away wet. She told me what panties to buy. Why was that eating at me? I couldn't understand it.

So, I jumped in the shower to clean up. The hot water burned my ass a little, not so much on my tits though they were still sore. After drying up and wrapping a towel around me, I made my way to my room and then got my phone out. I would need to charge it soon.

A couple of new messages were there. Thirty-one of them now.

FARIN: 10:35: PLEASE TEXT ME BACK CARRIE

FARIN: 10:37: I LOVE YOU PLEASE DON'T BLOCK ME OUT

FARIN: 10:38: CARRIE PLEASE TALK TO ME!!!!!

FARIN: 10:38: I CAN'T JUST WALK AWAY PLEASE PLEASE CALL ME I'M LOSING MY MIND!

FARIN: 10:40: SERIOUSLY CARRIE! I NEED YOU TO CALL ME NOW!

FARIN: 11:03: CARRIE YOU CAN'T TELL ME I DIDN'T MEAN ANYTHING TO YOU CALL ME PLEASE!

FARIN: 11:12: FUCK YOU THEN!

FARIN: 11:12: SO GLAD YOU GOT TO USE ME LIKE YOU DID! AT LEAST I GOT TO CUM FROM IT!

FARIN: 11:12: YOU ARE SUCH A CUNT! WHY WON'T YOU CALL ME?

FARIN: 11:13: I DIDN'T MEAN THAT JUST CALL ME PLEASE

FARIN: 11:52: YOU OWE ME CARRIE CALL ME

FARIN: 11:53: I DID SO MUCH FOR YOU

FARIN: 1:47: I MISS YOU I MISS YOU I MISS YOU

FARIN: 3:12: WHY WONT YOU TALK TO ME BABY?

FARIN: 3:16: I KNOW YOU ARE NOT HEARTLESS I KNOW YOU LOVE ME PLEASE STOP PRETENDING YOU DON'T

FARIN: 3:41: I CAN'T SLEEP

FARIN: 3:52: I GUESS YOU ARE SLEEPING HUH?

FARIN: 4:28: ARE YOU IGNORING ME OR JUST NOT GETTING THIS? PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU ARE IGNORING ME AND I WILL STOP

FARIN: 4:49: PLEASE AT LEAST TEXT ME TO LET ME KNOW YOU ARE OKAY

FARIN: 5:32: WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP LOL

FARIN: 5:48: SLEEPING IN?

FARIN: 6:24: FUCKING BITCH! CALL ME! NOW!

FARIN: 6:56: WE ARE NOT FINISHED CARRIE I AM NOT LETTING US GO! I DON'T CARE WHAT JILL SAYS

FARIN: 7:34: FUCK JILL CALL ME

FARIN: 7:34: I MEAN IT CARRIE DON'T DO THIS TO ME

FARIN: 7:35: CARRIE IF YOU DON'T CALL ME I AM GOING TO KICK YOUR ASS LOL

FARIN: 7:51: I'M DYING CARRIE PLEASE IF I EVER MEANT ANYTHING TO YOU CALL ME

FARIN: 8:23: I'M GOING TO KILL MYSELF NOW JUST KNOW THAT I LOVED YOU

JULIE: 8:30: GOOD MORNING CARE, YOU COMING OVER TODAY? LET ME KNOW

FARIN: 9:02: OKAY I'M NOT GOING TO KILL MYSELF PLEASE CARRIE CALL ME

FARIN: 9:16: PLEASE BABY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CALL ME

I looked at my phone and cried. In spite of everything we had been through and everything I thought in the last couple days. I did love her. It was so confusing. Maybe she was right. Maybe if it hadn't been for Darla, we wouldn't have had all the issues we had. I read through the messages again and plugged my phone in the charger to think.

Contacting her would be against Jill's rules she laid down for me. And... knowing them... it might just be a test. Maybe Jill was telling her to do it. To see if I would answer so she could punish me some more.

Pulling on a pair of sweat pants, because, I was so done with wearing skirts for a while, I laid back on the bed and cried. I wanted to call her so bad. I wanted to text her at least, to let her know I was okay.

I decided I needed to do something. And the only thing I could think of to do that would not get me in more trouble was to text Jill.

CARRIE: MISTRESS, MAY I TEXT FARIN TO LET HER KNOW I AM OKAY?

JILL: NO AND YOU ALREADY KNEW THE ANSWER SO WHY DID YOU BOTHER ASKING?

CARRIE: SHE HAS BEEN TEXTING ME COULD YOU PLEASE TELL HER I AM OKAY FOR ME MISTRESS?

JILL: YOU WILL TEXT ME IF SHE TRIES TO CONTACT YOU AGAIN

JILL: DO NOT RESPOND TO HER

JILL: YOU DID THE RIGHT THING TEXTING ME

JILL: THINK ON IT NO MORE GO TO JULIE IF YOU CAN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AND ONCE THERE TURN YOUR PHONE OFF

CARRIE: YES MISTRESS

I sobbed and pulled a shirt over my broken heart. It was just an old ocean city T shirt. I put on socks and tennis shoes and went back to the bathroom to sort out my face.

When I got downstairs, I guess it showed a little I had been crying. My dad hugged me tight. "It's going to be okay princess. It will hurt for a while, but I promise, it will hurt less every day."

Kelly sighed.

"Why don't you go spend the day with your friend Julie? I don't think you want to talk to your dad about this, but you know I will talk to you about it if you want. All day if you like. I was in love before too you know."

Kelly chirped in. "Before?" She asked.

Dad laughed. "Before I met you yes, I loved other women dear."

"As long as it's just me now." She laughed.

"She's joking princess, she knows I love her. But that's what I mean. If I hadn't broken up with other women I thought were right for me, I never would have met Kelly. And I am truly happy with her as the best part of my life now, besides you of course." Dad told me in answer.

"I think I will have to take a raincheck on that Dad." I smiled though it wasn't very sincere. "I'm not sure I ever want to hear that."

"Fair enough princess." He chuckled. "It's nearly 10:00. Be back at 6:00 for dinner."

"Thanks Dad." I smiled and with a kiss on his cheek, I ran upstairs to tell Jill I was coming over.

When I got my phone to text her, I had more messages. I sighed before I read them, it looked like they were all from Farin.

FARIN: 9:37: YOU FUCKING TOLD JILL I TEXTED YOU?

FARIN: 9:37: WOW CARRIE WHAT A BITCH THING TO DO

FARIN: 9:37: I GUESS I REALLY DID MEAN NOTHING TO YOU

FARIN: 9:37: SURE JUST USE ME FOR YOUR LESBIAN EXPERIMENT LIKE EVERYONE ELSE

FARIN: 9:37: THEN THROW ME AWAY LIKE GARBAGE

FARIN: 9:38: YOU KNOW... I THOUGHT YOU WERE DIFFFERENT

FARIN: 9:38: BUT I GUESS YOU ARE JUST A STRAIGHT CUNT LIKE THE REST OF THEM

FARIN: 9:38: GO AHEAD AND TELL JILL AGAIN SHE DOESN'T OWN ME

FARIN: 9:38: BUT CLEARLY SHE OWNS YOU DOESN'T SHE?

FARIN: 9:38: YOU ARE SUCH A FUCKING SLAVE

FARIN: 9:39: MAYBE WHEN JILL IS DONE TRAINING YOU I WILL COME TAKE YOU AS MY OWN

FARIN: 9:39: BECAUSE OBVIOUSLY YOU WOULD RATHER BE OWNED THAN LOVED

FARIN: 9:39: YOU MAKE ME SICK GO TEXT YOUR PRECIOUS MISTRESS

CARRIE: 9:53: MISTRESS, FARIN TEXTED ME AGAIN

CARRIE: PLEASE MISTRESS BE NICE TO HER I CAN'T HANDLE THIS

CARRIE: SHE'S BREAKING MY HEART MISTRESS

JILL: I'M NOT GOING TO HURT HER CARRIE

JILL: SHE IS GOING TO BE FINE I WILL TALK TO HER

JILL: DO AS YOU ARE TOLD FOR NOW

JILL: GO TALK TO JULIE NOW TURN YOUR PHONE OFF UNTIL YOU SEND ME THE PICTURE AS INSTRUCTED

CARRIE: YES MISTRESS

And I cried. I turned my phone off. For about fifteen minutes I sobbed. Then, pulling myself together, I washed my face and went back downstairs, still in sweatpants and the T shirt.

"Love you Dad." I said to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "I will see you at 6"

"Bye Kelly." I waved as I headed out the door to their well wishes.

I drove to Julie's house in silence. I couldn't listen to the radio, I needed silence. I cried the whole hour drive.

Parking in front of her house, I went to the door and knocked.

"Hey" Julie smiled, then frowned and pulled me into a hug when she saw all the tears on my face. I just let myself fall apart there at her doorstep and she just hugged me without a word and let me cry on her shoulder.

"Okay, let's go to my room." She whispered.

"Hello Carrie," Mrs Petrili greeted when we finally went inside. She was at the table reading a book and sipping some coffee.

"Hi Mrs Petrili" I tried to smile and well... how could she not see my tear streaked face.

"Oh Carrie, I'm so sorry. It will get better. You are welcome here anytime, you know that." She offered.

"Thanks Mrs Petrili. That means a lot."

"We are going upstairs mom." Julie tugged me behind her.

"Okay, let me know if you need anything, I'll call you down for lunch later." She answered.

And Julie and I went into her bedroom.

"Well, it's not your Taj Mahal." She smiled. "But make yourself at home." And she closed the door behind us.

I sunk onto her bed and she offered me a Kleenex. She had a full box prepared for me. And one for her.

"Okay, you want to start?" Julie asked.

"Farin texted me... a lot." I sobbed. "She hates me now I think."

"Of course she doesn't hate you Carrie. She loves you in her own warped fashion." Julie told me.

I blew my nose and it sounded disgusting. "Sorry." I whispered.

"Okay, I'm not going to press you for any details." Julie said. "But listen, no judgments if you want to tell me about what they did to you. I know about the blowjobs of course. That really upsets me in so many ways." She cried but kept talking. "You think you are a lesbian right now so I can't even imagine how horrible that would feel. That would be like forcing me to lick pussies for..." She trailed off.

Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,337 Followers