Jill's World Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,335 Followers

Kelly smiled. "My lips are sealed." And then they hugged and I turned away to the door before she tried to make it uncomfortable for me not to hug her too.

"Well that was fun wasn't it Carrie?" Kelly chirped as we walked through the mall. "Want to go to Forever 21 or Garage or something like that? It's early yet."

"I'm sorry Kelly, I'm still a bit tired from Friday night. But yeah, we should do that some other time." I could see the disappointment in her face. She was on a high right now and I wondered if she had many friends. I liked Kelly, don't get me wrong, but she was not really going to fit in the friend category for me anytime soon. And I had to admit, I was a little upset with her right now and trying very hard not to show it.

It wasn't, I don't think, a precursor to cheating on my dad. But it was, I thought, a bit inappropriate, even if his daughter wasn't right there when she did it.

"Okay." She frowned slightly. "I just thought... ya know, bonding time and tell you what, let's go get some ice cream?"

Thinking, 'yay let's bond' I laughed. "Okay, let's get some ice cream." I smiled. I did need to try. God knows that they did a lot for me. I could be accommodating when they wanted my time.

So, we went to the food court. And Kelly kept engaging me in scoping out hot boys and when that wouldn't work, she went to hot girls. And when that didn't work, we talked about shopping. Don't get me wrong. I was a free agent. I knew this. I wasn't dedicating myself to Farin or Julie or anyone else for that matter. Even Jill, in spite of her harsh words, was less of a threat to me than Darla.

She might be stricter and less forgiving, but with Jill, somehow I thought I would know where I stood. I didn't think she would be constantly trying to keep me off balance and surprise me and change the rules to fit her whim.

"Okay, you convinced me." I said at last. "But, I'm more Abercrombie and Hot Topic than Forever 21." In all honesty, on my mom's budget, I was more a WalMart girl, but if I had to choose...

"Really?" Kelly asked perplexed. "But you wear skirts all the time."

'really', I thought, 'I was forced to wear skirts all the time and I was dying to wrap my ass in a pair of tight jeans that wasn't cut up.'

"Yeah, but I have a lot of those. It's getting colder soon and I've grown since last year." Was what I said.

"Good point." Kelly smiled. "Your ass might be bigger too!" She laughed.

I laughed in spite of the attitude I was trying to pull.

And so we went to Abercrombie & Fitch and I picked out four pairs of jeans that I thought would do and headed into the changing rooms ALONE to try them on.

Inside the changing room, I took off my skirt and gasped. My pussy was a mess. I couldn't try these jeans on, I'd ruin them. What could I do? I had nothing to wipe it off on. My skirt? I had to wear that out of there. I looked in the mirror. What... was I.... going... to do?

I sobbed. I spread my slut legs and took my slut hand and scooped the goo off my slut pussy and licked it into my slut mouth. I cried, tears pouring down my face as I repeated this over and over to clean myself up. I thought of Farin and I cleaned my slut hole with my slut face.

And it just made it worse, because the more I watched the disgusting slut in the mirror, the wetter I got and I had to go faster and faster to keep up with the slut juices running down my slut legs. And I watched my pink slut tongue lapping at my tiny slut hands. And my slut hands kept bumping my slut clit as they slid up my slut crease.

And I shuddered and came. And I cried as I cleaned my pussy of my slut cum so I could put my slut ass in a tight pair of jeans without destroying it with my slut juices.

I did use my skirt to clean up the area a little when the damage was done.

A knock on the door. "Carrie?" It was Kelly.

"Be right out." I answered.

And I tried on all four pairs of jeans, selecting the two pairs I thought hugged my ass the best. One dark blue, the other distressed. I laughed... out loud... distressed.

Then I put the slightly soiled skirt back on and walked out, showing Kelly the two pairs that I liked.

Kelly was looking at me wide eyed when I came out. "We need to go Carrie." She stammered.

She took me by the hand, tossing all four pairs of jeans onto a table and hurried me out of the store. I was surprised by her actions, mentally and physically off balance as she rushed me through the mall and the sea of strange faces. We were walking so fast, just short of a run and she kept me going all the way into the parking garage and up to my car.

Once inside, she exhaled like she had been holding her breath the whole time.

She turned to me clearly flushed. "Are you okay?" She asked.

I looked at her through blurry eyes. "Yes?" I asked more than answered.

"Carrie, you were loud sweetie. I'm all... I mean, I don't have a problem at all with you, you know, masturbating, but damn honey, you have got to keep it quiet if you are going to do it in public."

And the world crashed around me. And I started crying again. "I'm such a freak Kelly. I'm so sorry."

She hugged me and I cried. "It's okay Carrie. Really, I think... well, I don't think many people heard you. It's normal... I mean, not in a changing room, but it's normal to masturbate. I do it all the time."

She kissed me on the cheek then. "You want me to drive home?" She asked.

I nodded. My eyes were too blurred with shame to drive.

Once we got on the road, the silence was deafening.

"Not a word about this to your father. He'd never let me take you shopping again." Kelly smiled at me.

"So... you want to talk about it?" She asked.

"I don't know what came over me." I answered. "I just..."

"You just needed to cum?" Kelly asked.

"Yeah. It's been awhile." I said. "Oh God Kelly, I didn't even know I made any noise. Was it that bad?"

"Honey, you practically screamed." Kelly answered. "I guess it was a strong one."

"Yeah, I guess it was." I whispered.

"Well, listen Carrie, as soon as we get home, go straight up and take a bath. It will make you feel better. I promise, not a word to your dad. You can come down later and tell him goodnight."

"Carrie, I don't know what's going on and I'm not going to ask, but sweetie, you are just starting to find your sexuality, it doesn't mean you are a slut. I know it's so confusing. When I first found my sexuality, I wanted to cum all the time."

"I...thanks Kelly. I'm not so sure though. Maybe I am..." I answered.

"You said it... screamed it actually when you were cumming. You didn't know you said it though did you?" Kelly asked in a hushed voice.

"No, I didn't know I made a sound." I whispered.

It's not so far. The drive from the mall to home. So, there was no real need to make a great deal of idle chit chat. I couldn't even recall the last day I had an orgasm. And it almost made me laugh as I thought about it that for the last two weeks, I had more sex than I had in my entire life or, given freedom to make my own choices, probably ever would have for the rest of my life. And yet, I had so few orgasms.

Maybe that was why I did it. Maybe in my mind, until I had that orgasm, an orgasm for me, not for anyone else but me, I wasn't really done playing Darla's games. But what really scared the fuck out of me right now... what really terrified me... was that of all the opportunities, including my own bed last night, I chose a changing room in Abercrombie & Fitch to have that orgasm.

Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,335 Followers