Jill's World Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I helped to clear the table and put the dishes in the dishwasher, she asked my dad, in a teasing sort of way, if he was sure he didn't want to join us at the mall. He declined quite quickly and she and I laughed at his discomfort with the situation. I went upstairs and changed into a skirt and a fresh T shirt, figuring I should look a bit less frumpy at the mall.

"Ready!" I shouted.

Kelly and I bid my dad goodbye and headed out to my car.

"Where to?" I asked, unfamiliar with the nearest Victoria's Secrets.

Kelly punched the mall up on the GPS and we were off.

"So, what do you need exactly?" Kelly asked.

I choked. I needed like three bras of different colors, a pair of boy shorts, two pairs of bikini panties and a thong. But I figured that was a bit too precise. "Are we talking need or want?" I laughed.

She giggled. "Well, let's not break your dad's credit card."

We got to the mall. It was a big mall, five levels of stores. I could use a whole new wardrobe if I was honest after what Darla had done to mine, but underwear was a luxury I missed more than anything else. So we wasted no time getting straight to it.

Walking in there were underwear everywhere! Heaven for a girl going without for far too long. I was looking around and thought, well, if I go to the discount racks, she probably wouldn't care if I grabbed what I needed. So, I headed straight for them.

"Easy girl." Kelly laughed when I had like five pairs of panties in my hand already. And don't chastise me, I knew I had to put a pair back. "Have you ever been fitted for a bra?" she asked with a smile.

"No, but I'm a 34 C" I replied.

"Maybe. Would you object to getting fitted? Sometimes ... well boobs change and the wrong size can make your back hurt over time." Kelly told me.

"What do they do?" I asked.

Kelly laughed. "Just follow me." And she led me to the front and asked if anyone was available to do a bra fitting.

The cashier said we could go over to the dressing rooms and she would send someone right over.

Kelly and I worked our way over there, looking at the various, how shall I say it? Non-essentials. If I were wearing panties, I would have creamed them for sure. Just the touch of the satin on my fingertips of a see through teddy sent a pulse straight through my body. Kelly saw me go straight to it and laughed.

"That is hot" Kelly said.

I blushed.

"How much is it?" she asked.

I fondled the garment looking for the price tag. Tiny little strings holding up and patch of see through material imbedded inside a satin overlay with a heart shape made up the practically nonexistent bottom. The top was strips of satin on the waist intermingled with the same see through fabric and a half cup top that wouldn't even cover your nipples. I laughed when I found it. "HA! Oh just a hundred and twenty five dollars"

Kelly frowned. "Yeah, that's a bit much."

About that time, a voice interrupted us and I jumped a little. "Well, it's actually 30% off, but I could probably get a two for one deal if you are both inclined."

I turned to decline and gasped out lout. I panicked a little. I have to admit.

With everything I had been through in Darla's Games, I should have been prepared for the inevitable reality that it is a small world. There was almost a certainty that at some place and time I would accidentally meet someone who had seen me in a compromising condition. Perhaps, in the back of my mind, I was planning to get around to how I would deal with that some day after Darla was finished with me and I was free to be normal again.

And under these, possibly the very worst of circumstances, I was simply not prepared at all. I turned back around really fast, hopeful that she hadn't recognized me. But then what? I couldn't exactly just run from the store, I would have to explain to Kelly then.

Oh, you are probably wondering who it was. I honestly didn't even remember her name. But a few days ago, this woman, and more importantly, those emerald green eyes, had watched me on all fours on a coffee table sticking 30 pencils up my ass. I shuddered in embarrassment as the memory flooded my mind.

'Get a grip Carrie' I thought 'maybe she won't recognize you, you aren't a six foot tall redhead with emerald green eyes after all' and then I thought 'no, you are a 5'1" mouse that she watched... ugh yeah, who is going to ever forget that?'

Well, whatever my plan had been by turning abruptly around and wishing myself to go invisible or die suddenly, it didn't work.

"Hi, my umm..." Kelly hesitated, she didn't know how to address me. "friend needs to be fitted for a bra size." Then to me she giggled. "Carrie, stop, maybe later" She thought I was just thinking about the teddy.

I turned around slowly and my face was so red I could feel it overheating. I tried to force a smile as the tear ducts were threatening to open up. My breathing was gone completely insane.

"Hello Carrie," she said, and when I looked up to see her eyes, there was no doubt she recognized me. She was licking her lips like a wolf about to dine on a porkchop. "My name is Candace and I will be happy to help."

I was frozen. I know my heart was beating a mile a minute and I just wished it would explode and kill me right there. She put her hand on my shoulder and I jumped. Kelly and Candace laughed, but not unkindly.

"Jumpy little thing." Candace smiled. "Why don't we go in the back here and I will get you fixed right up?"

Kelly fell in line behind us and I just walked, every step a panic. The good thing was, at least so far, she had not outed me to Kelly. That would have been a disaster. Then she squeezed my shoulder gently as if to reassure me and I calmed down.... Not at all.

The few steps back into the largest room seemed like a hundred miles, but it was over far too soon. At the door, Kelly came in with us and my eyes flew wide. What was I going to say? Kelly, get the hell out of here? Well, technically. Yeah, I guess that is exactly what I should have said.

But I had somehow lost my voice. I hadn't said a single word since I recognized this red headed giantess, and I was petrified that saying anything would betray me. That my voice would squeak or something.

"So, what size bra do you wear now?" Candace asked with a smile. When she was sure that Kelly couldn't see her, she winked at me.

"umm 32C usually, depends sometimes..." I trailed off.

"They look like a C, let's see?" Candace giggled at her own completely lame joke.

Kelly laughed, I hope to be kind, it certainly wasn't funny.

They waited expectantly. "This is a lot easier if I can actually look at them and measure you." Candace smiled. Kelly was behind her over in the corner, but there was a mirror right behind me.

I reached for my shirt and trembled as I pulled it up over my head. I know what you are thinking, but the henna tattoos were gone. There were still faint marks here and there, but the long hot tub and finished off the bulk of what was left the other night and the original designs were completely unreadable. I could easily explain it away as something stupid that Julie and I did on our own. I laid it on the bench and was visibly shaking and sucking my lower lip.

"Oh, you really do need a bra." Candace giggled.

Kelly frowned at me, clearly put off that her slut of a ... whatever I was to her... was not wearing a bra to go to a lingerie store. Well thank goodness we aren't trying on panties!

"Okay, so, let me explain to you what I am doing here." Candace said and she took out a tape measure and started wrapping it around my back. She pulled it around and then stopped. "Sorry, light is better over here." She gestured to Kelly, "do you mind?"

"Not at all" Kelly answered and she moved over to put her back to the mirror.

Meanwhile Candace moved me towards the door. Now I could see myself in the mirror where Candace wasn't blocking the view. "So, first we measure just under your breasts."

And her ... well, the backs of her hands pushed upwards on the underside of my boobs as she pulled the tape around to get a measurement. I looked down. My nipples were so hard you could have... done something.... What was it? Cut glass with them? Whatever... they were so hard that they hurt.

And now that she could maneuver unwitnessed by Kelly, she 'accidentally' brushed my nipples with her fingers. Then, smiling widely like a cat that had cornered a mouse, she winked at me.

She measured finished wrapping the tape around and leaned down to take a reading. On her way, her tongue lashed out and just barely touched my nipple and I whimpered as quietly as possible.

"Twenty-seven inches." She read aloud. "Now, since the number is odd, we add five inches to that. If it were even we would add only four. So currently, your bra band size is a thirty-two." Which confirmed my knowledge of my own boobs. Yay Me.

She released the tape and I exhaled heavily. As embarrassing as this was, being bare chested in front of this woman who had seen me with thirty pencils up my ass, naked on a coffee table at her friend's house, it was multiplied by the fact that Kelly was standing there watching it all happen. I could see her now and then, when Candace was not blocking the view.

Candace was significantly taller than me, so much so that I was looking directly at her breasts if I didn't lift my chin to look higher. So, at least I was mostly spared from those looks. And damn me if it didn't look like Kelly was enjoying this a little too much. I swear she licked her lips once, but maybe that was just my imagination. Her chest did seem to be rising and falling much faster than was comfortable for me.

"Now we measure around the breasts, right at the level of your nipples." Candace informed me as if she were teaching a class. I guess, in some weird way, she was. I bit my lip and felt a slight shudder run through my body.

Candace put the tape around my back and pulled it around the bulk of my breasts. I could tell she was doing this on purpose when she lined the short end of the tape in front of my chest. I inhaled sharply and was holding my breath.

"Don't hold your breath Carrie, If you don't breathe normally, the measurement will be off and the bra will be too tight." Candace corrected me. I tried to breathe normally, but nothing about this felt normal. "That's better." She smiled as I exhaled and tried not to pant like a dog.

As her fingertips brushed all the way around my body, I could feel the goosepimples rising on my skin. So slowly she moved that I felt it was an eternity just getting her soft fingertips around the sides of my breasts. And when she pulled the tape across my nipples, she let the knuckle of each finger bump across them so slowly I thought I would faint.

My nipples seemed to reach new levels of excitement, poking out so hard that it actually hurt. She then pulled the two ends together and the tape pushed against my erect little buds, attempting to flatten them to my chest, but losing the battle. My blood engorge nips were simply stronger than the thin tape measure that fought against them.

"Thirty-six inches." Candace read the tape. "So, what we do is take that measurement, minus the band size of thirty-two and basically use the alphabet until the difference gets to be a high number. In your case, it is a D. Thirty-two D is your correct bra size."

Except I didn't hear a thing. Clearly, I heard it in the background, but at the moment, I was squeezing my thighs together because the entire time she was saying this, Candace was playing gently with my bare, erect nipples. She was just softly squeezing them and tugging them so from behind her, Kelly would be none the wiser.

The pads of her forefingers and thumbs were so very softly sliding around in circles back and forth. Clockwise and counter clockwise. And she did this as she engaged Kelly in conversation, not even looking at her. I willed her to save me. Then she started to squeeze and tug softly until they plopped free of her grasp. Over and over. Not hard, oh no, soft.. such soft little tugs. Right in front of Kelly. Facing Kelly. Facing the mirror behind Kelly.

I was panting like a bitch in heat. Here I was being fondled right in front of my dad's girlfriend and she was looking at me like I was ... well, not how I would expect a mother figure to look at her topless daughter. And I could feel the dampness between my thighs when I squeezed them tightly together, which meant I had drooled on myself again.

"See?" Kelly chirped. "You've been wearing the wrong bra."

'See?', I thought, 'You've been watching your boyfriend's daughter fondled in a lingerie store and even you know I'm a slut'

Candace let go of my nipples and turned around to look at Kelly as she wound up her tape measure in her hands. "So, have you picked any styles yet? We could go and select a few and try them on. You don't really need to here, our sizing is precise. But sometimes with cheaper undergarments, their sizing is off a bit so it's a good idea to try them on."

"Yes, I think it might be a good idea to try them. But we haven't selected anything yet." Kelly answered.

"I..." I went to interject. "I'm sure it will be fine, let's just go pick them out." The sooner I got away from this red-headed temptress the better.

"Would you like some assistance?" Candace asked Kelly as if I hadn't spoken at all. "I do get a commission, but more importantly, I know my way around the store so I could probably help a lot."

Was Kelly checking out Candace now? What the fuck? Were these two flirting? From my vantage point, I could see Kelly looking at Candace and not only that, but in the mirror, damned if it didn't look like Candace was likewise quite interested in Kelly. What the fuck? I say again.

"That would be wonderful." Kelly smiled.

I rolled my eyes and stepped around Candace to get my shirt and pull it quickly on to cover my breasts. 'Good', I thought, 'let these two flirt at least it gets me out of the equation.'

"I'm Kelly by the way." She introduced herself and I just fell in line to follow them.

"I remember the first time I got fitted." Kelly giggled. This was so uncomfortable. My dad's girlfriend was hitting on the sales girl right in front of me! "I was off by the number and the cup."

Candace looked at her breasts. "Must have been painful to squeeze those into the wrong size. How long did you do it before you figured it out?"

So fucking awkward.

"Oh, it was a few years. It wasn't so bad, I guess I was around Carrie's age when I found out." Kelly replied.

"So, how do you two know each other?" Candace asked, referring to me.

"Oh, well..." Kelly blushed. "I'm actually dating her dad."

"Oh!" Candace exclaimed and looked back at me apologetically. "I never would have put that together." She laughed.

"Yeah, I'm a bit younger than him. But, he's a really great guy. Point and case his daughter." Kelly acknowledged me.

"So, how comfortable are you with your bra?" Candace asked playfully.

Kelly was blushing again. Jesus someone just shoot me already. This was really getting weird. She actually looked back at me for my reaction, before turning and saying, "I'm fine thanks, 36-D."

"You two could almost share." Candace laughed. "Let me see you two side by side."

I cringed and stood next to Kelly. Kelly was eagerly smiling at Candace.

"Yes, I see, it's not as noticeable because of the height difference. But you could probably get into her panties too." She smiled. And the hint was poison coming from her lips. Fuck, that was an image I never needed in my head.

Kelly giggled. "Yeah, I guess we are closer to age than I am to her dad."

A fact that I was well aware of already.

Candace was looking at us both up and down and I guess she saw the discomfort of this all in my face. She turned and led us to the bras and started her sales pitch to push the more expensive models.

Kelly bought into it hook line and sinker. She ended up with more bras than me. Some very racy ones. For my part, I didn't go completely cheap, but I didn't go slutwear either.

"Come on Carrie, I'll pay for it myself if you don't want your dad to foot the bill, get one of these." Kelly pushed me towards a quite transparent bra that pushed them up, but didn't hide them at all. She had one for herself.

"No, Kelly, I'm fine with these." I had picked out one from their Angel collection in red, and two rather bland ones, one white, one beige.

"You are not buying a beige bra." Kelly laughed. "I refuse to buy that, pick something sexier. I know you want to."

"How about this?" Candace offered a satin black bra with half cups to push the boobs up, but leave them mostly exposed.

"Fine" I grumbled and put back the beige one and took the slut one from her.

Kelly looked at me and frowned for a second. "Hey, sorry, if you really want that other one, you can get that."

"No, this is better." I said. I didn't mean it, but I really just wanted to get the hell out of the store at this point.

"Choice." She laughed. And I gave a small laugh at her generational word that was still lost on me.

"Why don't you go try it on and see how it fits and I'll pick a few more things for myself." Kelly asked.

I rolled my eyes, she wanted alone time away from her... there really should be a term for the daughter of your older boyfriend when you get into a non-marital long term relationship. But, I guess it's boyfriend's daughter. But, I didn't mind. I took the bra and headed to the dressing rooms alone.

I tried it on. Yes, it looked and felt great. If she wasn't blatantly hitting on the woman who had witnessed me putting pencils up my ass a few days ago, I would have been thrilled. I put my shirt back on and went out to see them giggling and chatting over some very intimate intimates.

"Fits great." I said to announce my return. They stopped for a minute and Kelly told me to grab some panties.

I grabbed a pair of pink bikini panties, a pair of white bikini panties, a blue pair of boy shorts and a black thong. "I'm all good Kelly." When I returned to interrupt their flirt fest.

Candace had a sizeable collection of underwear in her arms and left Kelly to go to the counter as I walked towards her.

"Candace is great." She laughed. "So, what did you pick out?"

I showed her and blushed.

"Oh, nice thong, don't tell your dad I let you buy it though. Our little secret." She smiled.

'Yeah, like you flirting with the sales girl is going to be our little secret I guess' I thought it, I didn't say it.

"Here, I'll take them up and check us out. Look around, there is some great stuff here." Kelly took the panties without waiting for an answer and floated her way to the counter.

I didn't disagree. Vickie's has always been a fun place for a visit. Julie and I hardly ever bought anything there, but we loved going in and dreaming about a drawer or two full of their stuff. Sure, if you believed Gretchen Wilson, you could "buy the same damn thing on a Walmart shelf half price", but I can tell you, it isn't entirely true.

Candace and Kelly finally walked towards me laughing and talking. Kelly was carrying a couple of rather larger bags than what I expected we would go home with.

"Here Carrie." Candace offered me a card. "It's my cell number on it if you want to call and see if I'm here first. I will get you a good discount."

I took it knowing I would never return to this Victoria Secrets again for the rest of my life. Clearly, Kelly had her card already and we said our goodbyes. "It was truly a pleasure meeting you two." Candace laughed. "I can't wait to tell my friends."

Kelly looked puzzled. My eyes popped open. I was thinking 'shut the fuck up you stupid cow!' But figured it best to ignore the comment clearly intended for me.

"It's not every day you see a girl and her dad's girlfriend who are so close in age." Candace said to Kelly's unasked question of what the hell was she talking about. "You enjoy the lingerie," she said in almost a whisper to Kelly, "don't ever tell anyone about the deal I gave you, I'd get in big trouble."