Jim Cox's Summer of Sex Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knelt down, placed my hands on the base of the lounger and leaned forward giving myself a bird's eye view of her puss. "Your pearl," I said questioningly.

"I'll show ya' honey but you have to go back to work after," she said still in that deep southern accent. I just nodded. She reached in and pulled the top of her pussy open and spread the inner lips exposing her clit. Using a finger she rubbed it briefly and slid back the hood exposing the biggest clit I'd ever seen. I would see a bigger one later, but this was a dozy.

Her clit was at stuck out at least a quarter of an inch and was round like a large pearl, "See, there's ma' pearl," she said. "That's what Mitch calls it; it's a big one huh?"

I almost shot my load right then. "It's alright honey; you just go on and rub that big hard cock. You don't want it to bust now do ya'?"

I turned just enough to clear the lounger and gave my little man a quick rub squirting several thick ropes of cum over the grass next to her.

She smiled that little sly smile, "Oh my sweetie, that's a lot ... that's a whole lot; back to work now." It took me a couple of minutes, but I did get back to work.

It was after 5:00 and I was running paint lines inside the post holes to indicate the flagstone walkway position when Mitch White drove up. I stood up and stretched; pleased because I'd gotten a lot done and it looked good.

Leslie had gone in an hour ago. Mitch walked along the project looked at me, "Looks good Jim, be out in a minute, you want a beer?"

I've never been much of a drinker but I said, "Sure." He smiled and went in quickly. I looked over at the lounger and checked for cum, it seemed to be gone. I was putting all the tools and materials in the back of the truck when he came back out.

Mitch White must be 6'5" and skinny with a pot gut the size of a basket ball. Below his belly hung two low slung balls and a short fat cock poking its head up, 4" maybe 5". One thing was sure he was hard; his little cockhead was bright red. He saw me looking, "Just ignore it, the little devil can't help himself. Nothing like that big fellow you're swinging."

He was friendly, not intimidating or rude. I looked down and damn if my little man wasn't standing tall. I was surprised. He just grinned, "Don't worry about it, a cock has a mind of its own," and he handed me a beer.

We walked around the project and I explained the plan as of today. He seemed to like everything, we finished our beers. "You want to rinse off before you go?" he asked.

I kicked off my boots while he turned on the hose, "Here let me do it for you," he said. Seemed a little odd, but what the hell; he gave me a good rinse but just like Leslie earlier he spent a good bit of time rinsing my cock and balls. Leslie came out and gave me a towel; we said our goodbyes as I dressed. The air began to cool as I drove home, it was a nice drive.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

When I got home the house was quiet and dark. I looked for mom and found her in the bedroom sleeping, which was really strange; my mother never sleeps during the day. I didn't want to disturb her so I moved away quietly.

Rather than cook supper I drove up to Guthrie's Tavern, they make a terrific Big Meat Pizza and Mr. Guthrie will sell me a six-pack of beer even though I'm only 19. Dad's been sending me to his place to buy beer and pizza ever since I was 16 and got my driver's license. What can I say; it's a small town and people do things like that all the time.

30 minutes later I'm back with a steaming hot pizza and 6 very cold beers. I no more that get the pizza on the table when I hear, "Is that pizza I smell?"

"Hey sleepy, yes I have hot pizza; come eat," I said.

She slipped her arms around me kissing the back of my head, "You smell clean, haven't you been working?"

"Yes I have, but right now let's eat while it's hot," I said.

We both love a meaty pizza with lots of those Italian peppers and a cold beer. After stuffing a couple of slices down my gullet I looked over at mom; she was still on her first piece eating it very neatly with a knife and fork. I sometimes wonder if we're actually related.

"You asked if I'd been working ..."

She looked up at me and turned her head just a little, which meant she was paying attention. So I told her the whole confidentiality agreement story, including the part about a bonus.

She swallowed neatly, took a sip of her beer and said, "So what are you agreeing to be confidential about?"

I really didn't want to go into the nudity thing, but ... hell, I guess I really did want to tell her, don't really like keeping things from my mom. So I told her every detail, including the part about being hosed off today. OK, I did not tell her about Leslie's pearl or my cum laden response.

She was silent for a moment, "Are you going to have sex with Mrs. White? I would understand you know; she's a lovely woman and a lot younger than her husband." She sounded OK about that possibility but there was something in the tone of her voice.

"Mother, I love you so you don't have to be jealous about another woman being naked in my presence or about Mr. White being naked either. He's not all that attractive to me ..."

She burst out laughing, when she caught her breath she said, "I certainly hope not. That man thinks he's God's gift to women, what a blowhard ..."

I interrupted her, "Are you saying he's put the moves on you?"

She grinned and shook her head from side to side, "I think he likes my tits, anytime I see him uptown he can't seem to find my eyes."

I slid another slice onto my plate and took a sip of my beer, "Well that I can understand, you have beautiful breasts ... something clearly absent at home."

Mom chuckled again and then said, "Stop it, she's a lovely woman; tits aren't everything. I guess it's alright if she looks at my beautiful son's naked body. Just you keep your pecker to yourself, you hear me?"

"Yes mother, I'll do my very best."

She gave me the fish eye for a moment; we finished our dinner and watched a little television. Around 10 pm she told me we were going to church in the morning. Her back was still sore so I gave her a brief massage with liniment, we snuggled together and slept.

It wasn't yet 6:30 am when I felt a wonderful liquid warmth around my cock. Raising my head I could see mother's mouth around my cock in the morning light, it was a beautiful sight. Mom has a way of allowing fluids to build up in her mouth so that my cock is bathed in hot froth and happy tongue. It feels fantastic!

It wasn't going to take me long to pop this morning. The lovely feeling of her tongue softly rimming my cockhead and the suction ... and boom, I blasted ropes of hot baby batter deep into her mouth. It was amazing. She sucked harder and harder until I softened. When my cock slipped out of her mouth and fell on my belly, she climbed up and pushed a cummy tongue in my mouth.

When we parted she kissed my nose, "All right sleepy boy, to the shower." We played the fun little pee game in the shower followed by soapy wash-up. A good time was had by all.

We arrived at St. Mary's just in time for 9 o'clock Mass. No we're not catholic, but my mother likes to go to Mass from time to time, so we go. I'm guessing the reason today is because the Murphy family never misses 9 o'clock Mass. Sure enough we'd just entered when Everett, Linda and Mary Kate Murphy came through the entryway.

When Mary Kate saw me she beamed and I felt a rush of warmth when she did. Seeing me, a dark cloud washed over Everett's face; Linda on the other hand smiled. I remember thinking that her response was unexpected. Mary Kate immediately excused herself and joined mom and me.

"Would it be alright if I sat with you?" she asked us. Mom looked over to the Murphy's and Linda gently nodded her approval, Everett's face darkened even more. We found seats midway while the Everett's sat down front as always. Mass was Mass, the priest said a very nice, short sermon on the virtue of caring about your neighbor without judgement.

As we left Mary Kate asked us to join her family for lunch but Mom declined explaining that we were going to visit Bill and Jean. She wished us well, Everett looked relieved, but Linda looked like she wanted us to join them ... hmmm, I couldn't help wondering.

In the truck Mom told me that Dad was coming this afternoon. Apparently there was to be a company picnic the middle of next week and Dad wanted her to accompany him. Seemed like a great idea to me. Mom was pleased as well, she said, "This means you'll have the house to yourself for a week, think you can manage?"

I just grinned and then she said, "Apparently you have a few ideas; that's OK with me. Go ahead and use our bed, it's bigger; just be sure to clean up after yourself ... and find out if Mary Kate can cook. A really good girl can cook and screw you know!"

"Words mother words," I said. We both burst out laughing.

At home Mom opened several windows while I ran the vacuum and straightened up; not that the house has ever been dirty, but that's Mom. We stripped the bed and loaded the washer, made it up nice and fresh. Mom pointed out that Dad would probably need a little attention this evening. "Now there's a shock!" I said.

With the laundry washed and in the dryer we headed to Uncle Bill's. Everything on the outside looked perfectly normal; both cars were in the driveway. We'd no sooner stopped when Uncle Bill came around the house to meet us.

He grinned from ear to ear, "Ellen, the house is absolutely beautiful, perfect! I thank God for your help, you're a life saver!" It came out in a rush; he hugged Mom so tight I wondered if she'd bust.

He released her and grabbed me, "And you young man, God Bless ya'!" When he let me go there were tears in his eyes. "Don't stand there come on in, the kids are in the pool, Jeanie's with them, they'll want to see you."

In the back the Gracie and Lizzy hollered and waved, Jeanie jumped up and gave Mom another huge hug. The whispered back and forth for a few minutes and then Mom went poolside to talk with the girls. Uncle Bill went in the house for drinks; Jeanie grabbed me and tried to squeeze the life out of me.

"Oh Jimmy, Jimmy, you are my hero," she whispered urgently and squeezed some more.

I did what Mom suggested, "Thank you Jeanie, I love you too."

She took a deep breath and crushed those great tits into my chest whispering, "I so want to fuck you right now, you have no idea. Before summers over I'm gonna' fuck you stupid, I promise." She kissed my neck like no aunt ever should as the back door opened and Uncle Bill came out with a tray of drinks.

Mom spent the next 30 minutes being mom, aunt, sister-in-law and her sweet friendly self. I managed to pull Uncle Bill to one side, "Uncle Bill, can I ask you something personal?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"I have this situation and I need help," I said.

We turned away and he took my arm as he said, "Well spit it out. You girl's not pregnant is she?"

"Oh Lord no; at least I don't think so. But that's not it," I said quickly. "Here's the thing, there's this older lady and she's kind of showing herself to me. The problem is I don't know when to make my move, so to speak."

He looked at me sharply, "You're working out at Mitch White's place, right?"

I nodded and then he said, "Is this his wife you're talking about?"

I nodded again and he burst out laughing, "You sly dog; I can't believe it. Do you know how many men have made a run at that woman ... oh shit son."

I just stood there not knowing what to do and then he said, "Look, every woman has her right time. But, once you've got her naked you just gotta' go for it. If she slaps you, you should back off; otherwise you're good to go!"

"Sooooooo, if she shows up naked ..."

He grinned at me and laughed again, "Put her on her back and get in there!" He put his arm around my shoulders and walked us back to the grill.

Mom was sitting with Jeanie and she looked up at us, "What are you two up to?"

Uncle Bill grinned at her, "Man talk woman," and everybody laughed.

We got home just after 4:00 pm and Dad's new truck was in the driveway. We had a light supper and everybody went to bed early.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sundays at the White home was routine. They rose early, ate a light breakfast of toast and coffee, dressed fashionably and drove to the Presbyterian Church in Planters Corners. After church Mitch made sure to shake hands with everyone of importance. Afterwards they drove to the Country Club for a leisurely lunch and more hand shaking. It was the same every Sunday.

When they finally arrived home it was after 3:30 pm. They stood in the yard and admired Jimmy's progress; standing there Mitch looked at Leslie, "Do you think we might ..."

She smiled a lazy smile and said in a syrupy southern accident, "Why Mister White, do I take it from your remarks that you would like to eat ma' little pussy?"

He laughed and slapped her tight butt as she ran toward the house. In the bedroom she pulled her conservative Midwestern clothing off as he struggled out of his pants. Naked she cocked her hips and stared at him through slitted eyes. Then as the last of his clothing hit the floor, she bent over the bed raising her round bottom as high as she could.

Mitchell White deftly pulled a small side chair up behind her and settled into the seat. Using both hands he spread her butt cheeks as wide as possible and began to lick and suck her anus. She bent her knees slightly adjusting her asshole to his mouth enjoying the wet sucking. It was all routine, nothing new, she rather liked the process but it did nothing to satisfy the deep longing for a hardy fuck.

After 20 minutes or so, he stood and rubbed his short cock briskly then positioned the little pointed head against her rectal port. She was fully relaxed so he entered her easily; she reached back and pulled her cheeks wide to allow maximum penetration. At most he was in no more than 3 inches. His round belly bumped against her bottom as he did his best to pound her. He slammed into her for a few minutes and then squirted his watery juice.

He stood there stiff and firm for a moment then sat back tiredly in the little chair. She remained in position until he leaned in again loudly sucking her asshole draining it of his fluids. Again she found it pleasant, that's all. When he finished he leaned back, "Your turn dear."

She stood and with an exaggerated sway she walked to the ensuite bathroom where she washed and dried her bottom carefully. Rinsing the washcloth she stood in the doorway and in that syrupy southern drawl said, "Is my man ready for me?"

"I await your return my dear," he said quietly.

Using that exaggerated sway she moved across the room and knelt before him gently wiping his lips and mouth. She carefully folded the damp cloth and laid it on the bedside table. Moving back in front of him she sat on the bed, leaned back and spread her legs, "Baby, do you wanta' lick mamma's pearl ..." her southern drawl drew out every word.

He took his time licking and sucking her little pussy, probing with his tongue until her hips began to undulate signaling her pleasure. He quickly took her large round clit in his mouth gently biting and sucking until she trapped his face between her thighs grunting out her orgasm.

It had been many years since he'd attempted to fuck her and she'd accepted this alternative willingly, after all Mitchell had been very, very good to her. Whether she loved him or simply felt deeply grateful, she wasn't sure. In her mind, it was just the way it was. Today however, when he butt fucked her the image in her mind was of Jim Cox's cock. A nice big cock attached to a vibrant, muscular young man.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It was just after 4:00 am in the morning when Jimmy felt a warm, soft hand gently stroking his slumbering cock. His eyes flickered open and in the moonlight he could see his naked mother sitting on the edge of his bed, one hand on his cock and the other cupping his balls.

"Where's Dad?" he asked in a sleepy voice.

"Schuss, he's sleeping. I wanted to talk to you," she said. "But seeing you laying here, I couldn't resist."

"That feels really good Mom, really good," he said. She smiled and leaned down taking his cock deep into her throat. He was always amazed she could do it so easily.

"Shit, I'm gonna' cum Mom ..." She sucked harder as she rubbed his anus with her finger, finally pushing it inside. The move caused him to buck up in the bed, she responded by pushing her finger in deeper as he gushed hot man crème again and again.

She continued sucking until he softened then sat up, "Just a little treat to remember your old mama by when you've got Mary Kate's hot young body in bed."

"Mom I love you, don't be jealous; I love you best," he said with a smile.

"Alright then; your Dad and I have been talking about me spending the summer with him in Chicago. Turns out this is sort of a test run and I wanted to talk to you about it."

He reached out and captured her breasts in his hands rubbing her nipples with his thumbs, "Mom, you need to do what makes you happy. I know you love me, but I think you'd much rather spend time with Dad. And besides, knowing how much I enjoy making love with you, I think he deserves to make love to you a whole lot more!"

"You're a good man Jim Cox, thank you for understanding," she leaned down, kissed him and went quietly down the stairs.

It was 6:30 am when he was awakened again by his Dad calling up the stairs, "Hey sleepyhead, breakfast in 15 minutes."

Breakfast was a simple affair with bacon, eggs, toast and fresh peaches. The family talked animatedly after Dad said that he hoped Mom would enjoy living in Chicago for the summer. This week would be a little test to see if she'd enjoy it. Jim put the dishes in the sink and sent them off on their own new adventure.

After they left he cleaned the kitchen, washed his face, dressed and swung by the lumberyard to see if the flagstone had come in yet. When he went in he saw Karl Klotzman behind the counter, "Hey Karl, has the flagstone come in yet?"

"Nope, probably be Wednesday or Thursday, hard to tell with the supplier. They sell good quality but delivery is a little squirrely. But, I figured with it being the White place, you'd want the best quality, right?"

Jimmy smiled, "Yes Sir, you're right."

Leaving town he saw a tall, elegant looking woman walking into the Cozy Café, 'Nice looking woman, seems familiar,' he thought to himself. 18 minutes later he parked next to the big garage, hopped out of the truck and walked briskly to the sun porch door. It was locked, he knocked - bump, bump-bump-bump, bump-bump.

A moment later Leslie White's pretty face peered around the house door, "Oh hi Jimmy, be right there." She stepped out naked and lovely, opened the door and said, "Well come on in, I should probably get you a key ..."

In the kitchen he stripped then turned to Leslie who was pouring fresh cups of coffee, "I think you'll like this, Mitch got it as a gift, supposed to be really good, I just made it." Her words came out in a rush.

He thought to himself, 'Well shit, in for a penny, in for a pound.'

"Leslie, may I ask you a favor?"

She looked at him curiously, "I suppose so; we're friends by now ..."

He interrupted her, "Will you show me your pearl please," as he said it he felt foolish.

She smiled brightly, "What do you want to do if I do?"

He fidgeted nervously but went on, "To be perfectly honest, I think you have the prettiest pussy I've ever seen. Not that I've seen very many ..."

She had a smug smile on her face, "That's not what I asked is it?"

He quickly made the few steps between them and reached out taking each prominent nipple between his fingers and pulled.