Jim Cox's Summer of Sex Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gasped and leaned back to pull away, but he pinched tighter and leaned down looking her directly in the eyes, "What I want to do is eat your pussy, have you suck my cock and then fuck you stupid; how's that?"

She pushed him back and stood up taking his hand in hers. She turned without a word and led them to the bedroom; remaining silent she crawled up on top of the woven coverlet to the middle of the bed. Once in the center of the bed she pulled a pillow free and tucked it under her hips and spread her legs.

With her pussy on display she looked up at him and spoke in that strange sweet southern drawl, "Don't just stand there, get up here and eat ma' pussy!"

On his belly between her legs he once again admired how small her pussy appeared and the amazing way her lips opened outward like a butterfly. He cupped her cheeks and spread them so that he could see her tiny rectum; it too was pink and tight.

She became impatient and pushed her hips toward him; he wanted to laugh, but common sense prevailed and he began to softly lick from the bottom of her lush lips to the top. Soon he began to probe her hole tasting the sweet liquid therein and finally he began sucking her large clit. She began to push herself into his mouth seeking more stimulation; somehow he knew what she wanted and pushed a finger deeply into her liquid center. She moaned loudly, he chewed her pearl shaped clit until she screamed at the top of her lungs and gushed girl cum. Jim licked and sucked until she pushed his head away.

"Sweet mother ... damn Jim boy, you can sure eat pussy ... aaaah," she said in her drawl.

He worked his way up beside her where she turned kissing him passionately. He rolled on top of her wiggling between her legs placing his stony cock at her entrance. He wondered if it would fit, but it slid in easily. She was tighter than anything he'd ever experienced, it took effort but he was balls deep in short order. When his balls nestled against her bottom she lifted her legs and locked her ankles behind his back.

She looked up at him, her eyes wide with lust, "Damn you big dicked bastard, fuck me like you mean it ... oh God it's been so long. FUCK ME, FUCK ME!"

Looking down on her he thought to himself, 'Fuck you, shit girl I'm gonna' turn your pussy inside out!' Her face was mesmerizing. Her skin had gone bright pink, her eyes seemed to blaze and her mouth was wide open, he could count every tooth if he'd had the ability to concentrate. Instead he buried his face in her neck and grasped her ass cheeks tightly as he pounded into her over and over again.

It was a minute before 10:00 am when he buried his cock inside her; he lost all track of time as he fucked her with pile driving intensity. Leslie was lost in lust and pleasure as her pussy exploded again and again. At last he slowed, sweat dripped from his face to hers as he pushed her legs up over her head and rutted into her sloppy center while he exploded rope after rope of blazing cum.

He rolled off of her and flopped on his back. Leslie lay beside him with her legs spread wide as little rivulets of cum dripped from her gaping hole, Jimmy's cock was still engorged but no longer hard ... together they gasped for air. Leslie looked over at her wall clock, "Damn Jimmy it's nearly noon. You did it, you fucked me stupid. Oh man ..."

Jimmy was silent and exhausted; Leslie rolled on her side and snuggled against him; they slept. They were awakened by the ringing of her phone. Leslie grabbed the phone, "Yes, hello?"

"Honey, are you alright?" It was Mitch White.

"Why yes, why do you ask?" She said.

"I called 30 minutes ago and you didn't answer, I was concerned," he said.

"Oh I'm sorry honey. For some reason I was tired, I've been sleeping."

"Sure you're OK?" he asked.

"Yes, I feel much better now," she said.

"I have to go over to Planters Corners for a dinner meeting, so I won't be home till late."

She smiled, "OK, you be careful, I'll see you later." She hung up and looked at Jimmy.

He rolled up on his side, "Everything alright?"

"Perfect," she said as she worked her way down his belly and began sucking his cock. She was loud and lusty; it was the start of a very good afternoon for both.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Mary Kate Murphy left a long message on the Cox family voice recorder. She wanted to talk to Jimmy but he'd been so busy lately. She was excited; she'd received notice from the University of Notre Dame that she was eligible for a special 6 week preparatory and orientation program in South Bend. Her folks had agreed that she could attend - her mother wanted her to be well prepared and her father was happy to have her away from that "damn Cox boy."

Her dad was going to drive her to the University Saturday afternoon; it was a good 5 hour drive. They planned to spend the night at a motel, attend Mass Sunday morning and then a Welcome Party Sunday afternoon. She'd be checked-in to an on-campus dorm and her dad would return home that evening. She hoped that she and her dad could get back to more normal relations on their little trip. Mrs. Murphy would stay home.

One thing was certain, Mary Kate wanted some dick, some hot hard cock up her red-haired pussy hole, but prospects for tonight seemed dim.

Linda Murphy looked at her daughter's down-turned face, "Not home?"

"No, he's working on a big job for Mr. White from the bank; and I know he's really been busy," she said. "I guess I'll catch him tomorrow."

Linda pulled Mary Kate in to a hug, "That's the way of life honey." She leaned in close and whispered in her ear, "After all didn't he tell you that you had the prettiest pussy he'd ever seen?"

Mary Kate's eyes bulged and she pulled back, "Jeez Mom did you really say that?" there was surprise and awe in her voice.

Linda laughed softly, "You did tell me that didn't you?"

"Well yes, but I never expected you to repeat it; gosh!"

Linda kissed her on the forehead, "Boys always come back for something that sweet ..."

"Mother!" she said; they both giggled and hugged.

They grinned at each other for a moment, "OK Mom, I'm off to bed." Linda wished her sweet dreams and returned to watching her television program.

In her bedroom Mary Kate stripped, tossing her clothing on a nearby chair and stood in front of her full length dressing mirror looking carefully at her body. She was barely 5'4" and just shy of 115 pounds, she looked good. Her breasts were unusually large for her small frame and crowned with large pink areolas and dark red nipples; she knew Jimmy loved sucking her tits and she loved him doing it. She'd considered shaving her bushy red-haired pussy but Jimmy thought it was a silly idea saying, "I love pretending I'm an explorer way down south in the redwood forest."

They laughed about it. She loved exploring his body as well; he'd worked all his life and had the blessing of good genes. He was tall and naturally muscular, she'd spent quite a while marveling at his cock. She admired the way the large blood vessels wound their way around his thick shaft and the big reddish purple head. She loved the taste of his sweet pre-cum, the thick sperm was not as tasty but it was still his, she loved it all.

Standing there imaging him being with her she'd begun sliding a finger up and down her slit, bowing her legs a little to give herself better access. She didn't know that her father followed her upstairs and had very quietly eased her door open just a little. Peeping in, he could see her clearly. When her eyes fluttered shut and she began pinching and twisting her nipples his hand worked its way into his pants, stroking his thin cock.

He almost shut the door when she stopped suddenly and went directly to her dressing table. Calming himself he opened the door a little more so he could see better; she was standing there holding her hair brush. He heard her say, "Time for a little attention from you my friend."

She sat on the edge of her bed, laid back and spread her legs. Her red-haired pussy came clearly into view as she pushed the round handle of her brush inside. She sighed loudly, "I love you Hairy, you feel so good."

Everett Murphy almost squirted his load watching her hair brush plunder her hole. Finally she hunched up and pushed the brush all the way in, "Shit, shit, shit ... oh God ..."

Everett moaned softly as cum jetted from the end of his pointy dick soaking his underwear. He remained stock still hoping she'd not heard him. He watched her pull the brush handle from her red hole and suck it clean. She dried it on her bedspread and returned it to the table. He wanted so much to go to her and taste her luscious pussy, but not now. She stretched, mumbled something about Jimmy and curled up in bed. He pulled her door closed very softly and went directly to his bedroom where he kicked his slippers of and pulled down his pants and sticky underwear.

He'd barely gotten his underwear off when Linda came into the bedroom, "Everett, what do I smell? Good Lord, WHAT have you been doing?"

He sighed and turned to his wife, he was dog tired of her criticisms and the bitchy tone she took every time he said or did anything she didn't like. Although much bigger than Linda, he was rarely violent or rough with her; he could count on one hand the times he'd acted badly with her in the last 20 years. But tonight, like the other night when he pushed her back on the bed fucking her without concern for anyone but himself ... tonight would be different.

He stood there for a moment, naked from the waist down, his cock growing hard again, and then he rushed her pushing her back on the bed. He stood over her and glared as he said, "I've had it with your shit Linda. Tonight you'll do exactly what I say. Do you understand?"

Linda was stunned and surprised. Her eyes could only seem to focus on his pointy cock throbbing inches from her face, she was frightened and excited. She looked up, "What do you want Everett?"

"Get on your damn knees right now!" he thundered.

She slid off the bed and knelt before him, "What now," she asked quietly.

"Suck my cock bitch!" he growled. He felt powerful for a change, excitement surged through his body as he looked down at his wife kneeling at his feet.

She hesitated and said haltingly, "I ... I ... I don't do that ..."

He instantly reached down and grabbed her head with both hands, "SUCK BITCH!"

Her lips opened slightly, in his impatience he jammed his cock against her teeth, "OPEN" he yelled and she did. He had little experience with oral sex in any form but he wanted her submission. He pushed his cock all the way in until his cockhead found the back of her throat and she gagged.

When she gagged he felt a great surge of power and he started pistoning in and out of her mouth; each time she gagged and gasped. He kept pumping and saying "SUCK" until she began sucking in earnest. He stopped fucking her face and allowed her to actually suck him which drove him to an explosive cum blast.

She gagged and tried to spit, but he held her face tight against his pubes and screamed, "SWALLOW IT BITCH!" She gulped it down. He stood there swaying, it was the best orgasm he'd had in years and he was still hard. He pulled out and looked down, her face was red and tears streaked her face.

"Get up and get you fuckin' clothes off. Do it right fuckin' now!" he said.

"Oh Everett, surely not, not like this," she pleaded.

He laughed and thin mean laugh, "Take'em off or I'll rip every shred off your ass!"

He watched her as she slowly disrobed placing each piece neatly on a bedside chair. He thought of all the things that he might do to her that would increase his power. He reveled in this sudden sensation and then he had it. It was dirty, nasty, something she would never want and he'd never do; but tonight he was going to do it.

Finally naked she turned her heavy breasts swinging, her face still flushed. "Nice tits baby, I hardly ever see them."

She looked surprised, he continued, "One of the first things I noticed about you were those big tits. I always wanted to push them together and fuck'em. Guess what, tonight's the night."

She laid back on the bed, curiosity and surprise on her face. He climbed up on the bed and straddled her face rubbing his balls and cock over her. He leaned back just enough so that his cockhead was against her lips, "I'm gonna' fuck your tits and every time my cock gets to your mouth you're gonna' kiss it, understand?"

She nodded, he moved down her body until his cock lay in the valley of her breasts. Positioning himself he reached out and grabbed a nipple in each hand. He was rough and he pinched them hard, she gasped with the sudden pain, "How do you like it bitch?"

She said nothing as he pushed her big soft tits together and began to stroke up and back allowing his cock to push against her lips. To his surprise she licked her lips and wetly kissed his cockslit every time. He kept this up for several minutes and then his eyes gleamed.

"Time to roll over baby," he said with a short laugh.

Her eyes widened with concern, "What are you going to do?"

"Why dear wife, I'm gonna' fuck you up the ass, how about that?"

"Oh no, please, Everett that's not right. No please, that's just wrong ..."

He slapped her cheek hard, "Stop talking and roll over bitch."

He moved off of her and she rolled over keeping her legs tightly together; he laughed and got off the bed. She heard him move across the room and return, "Don't you want to open up for your husband?"

Linda stubbornly shook her head, she would not allow this; and then the pain hit her. It was sharp and unexpected. The pain was followed by the sharp crack of his belt and he hit her cheeks again and again. It seemed he would never stop.

Suddenly he stopped, "You wanta' spread your legs now woman," his tone was mocking. She spread her legs; he moved between them and roughly pushed her soft cheeks apart. He spit on her asshole and pushed his index finger in to the knuckle.

She didn't realize she'd been shouting each time his belt struck her, now she only groaned with the pain of his finger. He worked it in and out for a while before pushing his very hard cock in slowly. She was extremely tight, he loved her tightness, her asshole wasn't like her pussy so wet and loose; this hole was really tight around his narrow cock.

Her pain and submission fueled by his sense of power drove him to fuck her hard and rough but not for long. The tight dirty hole accelerated his need to cum, he blew his load. His cum was watery and thin yet it lubricated her hole giving him a starburst event. When he caught his breath he sat there cock in her ass and a new idea came to him.

He was very tired from his anger and the mad sex, he wanted to sleep. He pulled out and moved to her side. He slapped her red ass cheek and said, "Get over her and suck me clean."

Linda rolled up on her side, her face was red and puffy, "But it's been in my ass ..."

"That's right; I don't want shit on my sheets. Suck it bitch!"

"Please Everett ..."

He sat up abruptly and swung his belt again three times, "How about now," he said.

Linda crawled over and was surprised to see that he was still hard, such a thing had never happened before. She noticed the watery brown fluid staining his dick. Finally, she took him in her mouth sucking and licking until his cock gleamed.

She rolled away and he said, "Nice job baby; you're my official cocksucker. Sweet dreams."

He stood up pulled the sheet back and climbed into bed. He was asleep in moments. Linda slowly rose and walked shakily to the bathroom where she showered carefully washing her tender spots. She turned off the lights and fell into bed beside her husband bewildered and very sore.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jimmy slept in Thursday morning. He was really tired from the hard work he put in waking up Leslie White's beautiful little pussy. He got home the night before at 7:30, satisfied and sore. His cock was red from the many times he plundered her pussy. She was tight but oh so sweet. He took a hot shower and rubbed a little salve on his sore dick.

In the kitchen he made a sandwich and found some potato salad his mother had left for him. That and a big glass of tea did the trick. It was only then that he noticed the red light blinking on the little voice recorder by the phone. Pressing the button he heard Mary Kate's message but decided that sleep was the best choice, he'd call her tomorrow.

The light streaming through the east window finally woke him. Jimmy rolled onto his back and stretched. He was alone and the house was quiet. He padded down stairs naked, he liked being naked, it was freeing and natural. In the kitchen he drank some orange juice from the fridge and looked around the empty house. It was very strange and a little exciting to be alone.

He called Mary Kate but there was no answer, 'Probably out with her mom,' he thought. After thinking about breakfast he decided to go up town instead. Dressing quickly, he called Karl Klotzman before leaving to check on the flagstone. Karl told him it should be in by noon, so he called Leslie White to explain that he'd be out this afternoon, but no answer there either.

His stomach growled as he started the truck, he said to himself, 'Easy does it stomach, we'll get some food at the Cozy Café.' Just 7 minutes later he parked on the street across from the café and strolled over. The Cozy Café was a small place with 5 stools at the counter and 3 small tables along the opposing wall. Folks around town called it the "Greasy Spoon" but in truth it was simply a little place with good plain food, he liked it.

He'd no sooner gotten settled at the counter when Grace Miller came up with a smile, "Hey Jimmy nice to see you; it's been a while."

"Nice to see you Miz Miller, been pretty busy; you got time for me?" he said with an easy smile.

She was a big woman, ample in every way with sparkling grey eyes and hair to match, "Always Jimmy, always. What can I get for you today?"

He grinned at her, "Coffee, scrambled eggs, sausage, buttered toast and hash browns. And can I get extra sausage please?"

She smiled, "No problem, you still like that peach jam?"

"Yes ma'am, I sure do."

"Be ready in just a minute; I'll get your coffee," she said moving away.

Just then someone sat on the stool next to him, "Hey there sailor, what's for breakfast?"

He turned and looked at the tall, handsome woman sitting next to him; it took a minute and then he said, "Annabelle Kolinsky from Centralia, right?"

She laughed and smiled, "And if I remember correctly, you're Oh God, Oh God," she spoke softly so that he would be the only one who heard.

He blushed and covered his face with his hands laughing, "No, I'm Jimmy, otherwise guilty as charged ma'am."

After a moment he looked at her, "I thought you were leaving?"

She smiled, "I did leave, but I came back. I'm enjoying spending time with my Grandson and his family. Nice little town you have here."

Grace Miller sat a cup of coffee and a small pot of crème in front of her, "What else can I get for ya' ma'am?"

She looked up, blue eyes sparkling, "I think I'll have what my friend here is having, thanks."

He looked her over carefully. She was a tall woman, perhaps 5'10" with a full head of silvery white hair and a trim figure. When his eyes trailed down toward her legs, she said, "Now you're wondering, who is this old woman and what does she want am I correct?"

He smiled easily, "I suppose I am," just then breakfast arrived.

Annie said, "Let's start with breakfast and you tell me about yourself." She took a sip of coffee and a bit of sausage. "Umh, that's good," she said.

Jimmy stuffed a large forkful of eggs in his mouth, chewed and then gave her an abbreviated version of his life story leaving out the hero story. Annie listened and ate heartily. When he finished she said, "Must be my turn."