Jim Cox's Summer of Sex Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was born in Louisville, Kentucky 62 years ago. My folks were everyday working people, I had a very nice childhood and my father insisted that I go to college. So I did; graduated with a teaching degree in math. I did that for 30 years and retired expecting to spend my golden years with my husband. He decided to die of a heart attack ... you ever wonder how your heart attacks?"

Jimmy just shook his head and remained quiet.

"Me neither, I think it had to do with lots of fried foods and too many hours working as an engineer for the City of Louisville. Anyway, my sister lives in Centralia; her husband is dead as well. So, we live together; it's a nice life. My son lives in California and my daughter in Florida, so I'm in the middle. My Grandson Kevin teaches math at the community college, he's a nice boy, has a sweet wife."

She stopped when Grace refilled both their coffee cups, "So, you know about me. A reasonably affluent widow with an odd sense of humor and I know a little about you. But, you didn't tell me about your heroism, did you?"

A shadow crossed Jim's face and he turned away for a moment, "No I didn't," he said softly.

She smiled kindly and patted his leg, "Good for you, I like modesty in a man."

They drank their coffee quietly for a moment and then she said, "Need to get to work?"

"Yes ma'am, I do," he said softly.

"I'll be in town for the next few weeks. If you get bored, come by; I'm in the same room at the Inn on the Freeway. Unless you think I'm not too old for a young man like yourself."

Jimmy looked up in surprise, "Never crossed my mind; room 401?"

She smiled, "That's the one. I look forward to seeing you Jim Cox." There was a lilt in her voice.

They walked out together, Jimmy to his truck and the lumberyard, Annie Kolinsky went down the street.