Joan Discovers Her Submissive Side

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took the fourth item, which was a black silk scarf and folded it so that it was about four by twelve inches in size, and from behind Joan on the gynecologist table, Steve placed it across her eyes shutting off her view of the large TV screen. The scarf had very fine silk thread and let in a little light, but Joan had no vision of any images or any means to shake her head and remove it since her head was strapped to the table.

Steve waited a few minutes before proceeding so she could only speculate and wonder what the next step of her punishment was going to be. He then used the third item and lightly ran the tip of the fine peacock feather over Joan's forehead causing her to try and flinch in order to get away from itching sensation that resulted from his action. Of course the tight bindings prevented her from any movement other that her fingers and added to her helpless feeling and again reinforced her rising arousal level.

Steve continued and ran the feather tip over Joan's lips and chin down to her upper chest above the bondage bra causing her skin to itch and tingle with every stroke of the feather. He then did both arms between the leather binding straps as well as the palms of her hands as she wiggled her fingers to scratch the itch that the feather caused. He also covered her chest below the leather bra and paid particular attention, because of her moaning, to her belly button and below, avoiding her pubic area entirely. Finally, Steve finished up by meticulously applying the feather to Joan's legs and thighs between the straps, as well as the tops of her insteps in the ultra high heel pumps, leaving most of her body skin in a state of tingling itch.

"Do you feel like you are ready for the next step of your first punishment? And, I want you to tell me exactly how you feel now that you are warmed up for the main event," Steve asked Joan in a very dominate tone of voice.

"Oh my God, Master I feel as if I could explode if you even touched my nipples with that feather. I want you to make me cum, I'm so horny," Joan babbled as her breath increased to a quicken rate.

"I have another feather in mind for your areolas before I get to your nipples and I think it will bring you to a whole new level of arousal," Steve announced as Joan tried to wither on the diabolical table.

Without further comment, Steve got one of the two remaining small feathers from the cart an lifted the scarf from her eyes so that she could see the instrument of her next torture. She imagined how it would feel on her extremely sensitive areolas and almost climaxed on the spot except for the previously disciplined command from Steve. He again lowered the scarf and waited a few moments before applying the small feather tip to her left areola outer diameter so that it barely touched the sensitive skin. Steve traced the small feather tip around the full circle of her areola just at the outside diameter as Joan moaned as her breathing rate increased.

He then paused for a moment and switched to her right areola and traced the feather tip around it with the same result. In this manner, Steve was able to keep Joan at the edge of a forced orgasm, driving her to the highest arousal level of her life without climaxing.

"Remember, you are not to have an orgasm until I give you permission!" Steve ordered in a commanding tone of voice.

Joan could barely answer since her heart was racing and her breathing was very rapid and shallow, "Yeeesss, Yes Master."

He then started to trace her bright red, blood engorged left nipple around the its base and out towards the tip without reaching it and again waited a moment to perform the same procedure with her quivering right nipple.

As Joan fought with all her might not to climax, Steve quickly picked up the last small feather from the cart so that he had one in each hand and asked her, "Do you think you could cum if I tickled your nipple tips?"

"Oh my God, yes Master," she groaned.

"OK, you have my permission. Cum for your Master," Steve commanded.

With that he took the two feathers and simultaneously and furiously brushed both of her nipple tips continuously as Joan went over the edge in a monumental fashion that caused her to yell, "Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh."

Steve was surprised with her use of the word fuck and kept up the feathering of her nipple tips as Joan tried to buck and squirm, but because of the tight bindings, it only enhanced the intensity of her multiple orgasms. Her entire body convulsed as she continued to spasm in a manner she had never experienced in her entire life. Her vaginal juices had soaked her entire vagina and had started to seep down her crotch.

After what seemed like a full minute or more, Joan started to wind down from that magnificent orgasm. Steve removed the silk scarf and allowed her some time to regain her composure as her breathing and heartrate slowed to a more normal level.

"Well, what did you think of your punishment? Was it pain or pleasure?" he questioned.

"Oh Master; Both, I think. The pain of resisting a climax was not as bad as I thought; the end result was certainly a monumental pleasure," Joan whispered while still recovering from her sexual high.

"You'll get use it as you get more experienced with orgasm control. However, there will be some other forms of real pain before you will enjoy other pleasures," Steve commented nonchaotically.

At this point, after he had used the still warm towel to clean up her female secretions, Steve purposely showed Joan that he had moved the ruby ring from his left hand to the right hand ring finger thereby ending their M/s roleplay. He then started to loosen and remove all the various bindings that secured her to the motorized gynecologist table and carefully helped her to set up and eventually stand up, clad in only the open tipped bondage bra, seamed nylon stockings, and those black suede, T-strap pumps with vertically arched, 6-5/16 inch stiletto heels.

As Steve helped Joan to sand, Susan returned from the large dressing room. She had changed from her dominatrix outfit into a classic sexy secretaries uniform of the late fifties and early sixties. In her case, she had modified it by accentuating all of the extreme features of that era, making it far beyond business dress acceptable.

It consisted of a sheer silk front buttoning blouse, super tight black silk skirt that just covered the tops of her thigh high sheer black nylons, and a six inch red suede belt with five buckles, that again displayed her twenty inch corseted waist to its fullest. Finally, she was wearing red suede open sided T-strap pumps with needle toes and, vertically arched 6-5/16 inch stiletto heels, locked on with tiny silver locks where the ankle straps fastened to the shoe cup heels themselves.

Since the skirt was so tight and Joan saw no panty or garter lines, Joan suspected that Susan must be wearing a tiny thong bikini panty and stay up stockings with no garter straps. The real exotic focus of her whole outfit was the stunning bra that poked Susan's world class nipples against the sheer silk blouse which stained to its limits. The bra must have been customed made since it was nude and matched the color of her natural skin.

The cone bra cups encased her breasts in tighter and tighter circles of elasticized bright red ribbing which presented a striking contrast to the nude color of the silk cup material. The ever decreasing diameters of the circular elastic bands were spaced about a half an inch apart down to the last ring which encircled, and left uncovered, the outer diameter her puffy bright pink areolas. The nude silk cups almost perfectly matched her natural skin color thereby giving the allusion that she didn't have on a bra and that the red elastic bands were there only to insure they were formed her breasts into perfect tapering cones. In fact, they were underwired with boning to help them point out straight from her chest.

The red elastic rings matched her belt and shoes as well as her red nipples. A separate matching red elastic tapering band encircled each nipple down to about a quarter inch from her elongated pointed nipple tips. The elastic squeezed her nipples and the extra blood flow engorged and reddened those tapering nipple tips to match its elastic enclosures. Susan's had roughed her nipple tips enough to ensure that the match was perfect, which added to the unique and exotic flare of her sexy top.

Joan just stared at Susan as she approached where Steve and her were standing near the motorized gynecologist table, and then said, "Wow, that's some breast forming bands you have there. How do you keep them in such perfect spacing?"

As Susan stopped directly in front of Joan, she answered, "Well, if you look closely, it is a bra the same color as my tanned skin. It holds the elastic band in perfect alinement."

"Oh, I see what you mean. That is very cleaver. Unbelievable, at first glance, it looks as if you don't have a bra on and only the tight rings form your breast into perfect cones!" Joan excitedly exclaimed.

"I will have some made for you as well. I already had one made for the start of your training beginning tomorrow after your exercise routine. Now that I have your exact dimensions, I will be having the remainder of them made, ending with the one for your final training goals at the end of the summer. And by the way, since I don't have on one of my dominatrix outfits, I am not your Mistress, but just your friend and training supervisor." Susan announced casually.

"Now, let's get you cleaned up," Susan continued as she led Joan over to the full bathroom and changing area near the exercise equipment of the large bondage room, where she had already laid out her next outfit.

After she had showered, Susan went into the room to help get her dressed properly for bed. In about ten minutes after that, they both entered the room with Susan leading the way and then stepped aside to show what Joan was wearing.

"I wanted to show you Steve, that this is the second of Joan's typical training bras, other than the bondage bra and Gwendoline corset.

she on earlier," Susan announced.

Joan had on a tan bikini panty and tan 5-1/4 inch stiletto slide-in mules as well as a tan kid, open tipped cone bra that was tied tight by small leather lacings on the outside of each cup, much like that of an oxford shoe complete with a thin kid leather tongue. It completely forced her areolas and nipples so that they were forced out forward in an extremely exotic manner. The reinforced elasticized opening around the outer diameter of her areolas squeezed them enough to keep them puffed up almost to the height that they were after removing the vacuum from the plastic domes. In addition, there were small tapered elastic bands secured around the bases of her nipples that caused them to expand to the length that also produced a length that they were after the vacuum was released from her nipple tubes.

Steve was in awe of Joan in her bra and said to her, "I'm really impressed with what Susan is planning for you, so I'll leave her in charge of your summer training program and I'll check in as best as I can."

"I'll be in touch as necessary, so leave everything to me. After she takes her hormone supplements and get ready for bed, I'll lock these on her feet for the night so as to keep her arched and insteps properly trained for past the vertical footwear," Susan explained as she held up what appeared to be heelless full ballet training booties of tan calf leather.

"Since she was able to stretch her feet to this height on the lacing stand, I think she like wearing these through the night to help her in her overall training program. Also, the reason I had her put on these 5-1/4 slides, is that starting immediately, she will always be in no less that that height for the near future. I even have plastic ones for when she takes a shower. There is a pair in every bath room that she will ever use! That way she should never have her arches pitched to less than an arch angle of 64 degrees with a heel angle of 40 degrees. Joan confided that she wanted to try this experiment for a while to see how it would work before she started school this fall." Susan announced to Steve and Mike.

Steve then hugged Joan and said, "I have to go back to the Lake House tonight since our clients are still there and I have to take them back to St. Louis tomorrow and take care of some business there as well. I'll be back as soon I can, but want you to continue with Susan's training plan and since you are not going to be in a submissive role and therefore don't need permission to orgasm, I still want you to occasionally practice some edging. I want you to be horny as hell when I physically get back here and take up where we left off since your birth control pills should be totally effective at that point."

They continued hugging and kissing before Steve turned and quickly left the room

To be continued in Part 2 (End of "Joan's Submissive Side - Rewrite")

1...5678910