Joan Discovers Her Submissive Side

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the rest of the afternoon, Joan alternated between the walking and the 'studying' periods and was becoming much more proficient in those 6 inch stilettos while keeping herself sexually worked up in reviewing the bondage and fetish material that Susan had gathered and put on the coffee table, not to mention her new training bra.

Chapter 3

Around six o'clock that afternoon, Susan said to Joan that she had talked to Mike and that he would be home for the catered dinner at seven o'clock. Susan also said that Joan seemed to be catching on quickly to some basics of figure training and that she was particularly impressed at how easily she had adapted to the 6 inch stilettos. Joan responded by saying that she really liked those heels and was looking forward to mastering even higher ones in the near future. Susan then led Joan back up to the third floor dressing room where she was to change into her next outfit for dinner after taking her evening dosage of hormonal supplements.

"Since you seemed so intrigued with the Gwendoline character in John Willie's classic illustrated story 'The Missing Princess', I decided to change your outfit to a more formal dress for dinner. I had it made for me some time ago and it's similar to the long dress that Gwendoline was made to wear for cocktail's and a formal dinner with her aunt after she was forcefully laced into that butt lifting full length corset. Since you and I were close to the same height and size before I started figure training, it should fit you because that's when I had it made. As a matter of fact, the outfit you have on now was from that same period of time and I still have many others that you can wear, including corsets and bras, while you start your figure training program. I did make a few interesting changes to the Gwendoline dress from the original drawings," Susan announced as she walked over to one of the clothes racks in the room and picked out a black dress on a hanger and hung it on the raised hook on the portable cart.

She then went to two of the chests and retrieved some other items as well as a different pair of 6 inch stilettos. Finally, Susan brought out another corset before having Joan stand on the small platform while she removed Joan's cuffs, collar, and chains. Susan then helped Joan to completely undress except for her black seamed stockings and red suede 6 inch heeled pumps. She had her hold onto the lacing bar and stand straight while she added two small elastic garters at the top of her nylons in place of the garter straps that were on the waist cincher that had removed.

Susan then exchanged the red suede 6 inch heels with a pair of black suede, open sided T-strap pumps with needle toes and 6 inch stiletto heels. The straps that encircled Joan's insteps had buckles that could be locked with small luggage-type padlocks. Susan quickly snapped shut the two padlocks that she had also brought from one the chest-of-drawers.

Next, while she continued to hold onto the lacing bar, Susan inserted a Tampon in Joan's vagina and had her step into a reusable padded black thin soft vinyl bikini panty with a thin thong strap that that connected up through the crack of her butt to the elasticized tiny side strap of the triangular piece of vinyl material that just covered her vaginal lips. The thong portion was so small that it was not visible except where it emerged from the very top of her butt crack and connected to that side strap. The side strap connected to the top front of the triangular with a button-type snap securing the panty tightly in place.

Susan then fitted around Joan's upper body a black suede long line corset similar to the black leather one that she had seen being laced onto Gwendoline in John Willie's illustrated story, except that it had a built in open tipped cone bra as part of the upper portion of the garment. The back lacing corset had a front busk from top to bottom. The lower section of the corset, which extended down to about six inches below the lower part of Joan's hart shaped butt cheeks, had a separate back lacing arrangement so that it could be tightened independently from the waist cinching lacings which started at the top of her butt cheeks and extended all the way to the top rear of open-butt training garment.

As in John Willie's drawing, the corset also had a cutout in the rear portion that allowed Joan's butt cheeks to be completely exposed and lifted to enhance her hourglass figure. In addition, there was a black suede strap attached to the inside front near the top of her genital area and could be connected to a D-ring-type of buckle at the top of her shapely butt cheeks. The strap narrowed from about three inches wide at her vagina to less than a half inch wide so that it good easily fit snuggly between her butt cheeks, over the tiny thong, so that it could be tightened directly over the vinyl panty covering her vagina and up over her anus to the buckling D-ring in back at the top of the corset cutout. However, Susan first let the strap hang down in front before she started the waist tightening process.

After the corset was fastened around Joan and the front busk was connected together, Joan began the lengthily task of tightening the lacings in the back down to the D-ring buckle. After some time, she was able to tighten Joan's waist down to 24 inches, which was a full inch smaller than the waist cincher she had been laced into that afternoon. To finally get her laced to 24 inches, which was three inches smaller than her normal waist measurement, Joan had to completely exhale and hold her breath for at least thirty seconds while Susan tightened the lacings and tied them off. Joan was only able to take rather shallow breaths with the corset cinched to that degree.

Susan then fully tightened the leather bra cup lacings which caused Joan's bright pink areolas and long bright red nipples to be squeezed out of the open tipped cups in a lewd, but erotically sexy fashion, before feeding the leather strap down and then up over Joan's vagina covered panty and anus and then on to the D-ring buckle at her back.

Susan then tightened the back lacings from the lower edge of the corset up to the bottom of her butt cheeks so that it had the effect of squeezing and lifting those cheeks in a provocative manner and thereby increased Joan's hip measurement to further enhance her already budding hourglass figure.

Finally, Susan began tightening the butt strap by threading it through the buckle and securing it tightly in the crack of Joan's butt and securing the Tampon in place underneath the padded black vinyl panty. Susan pointed out to Joan that the strap was also designed so that various 'toys' could be attached to it via carefully placed eyelets located so that dildos and butt plugs could be held in place while wearing the corset without a panty or Tampon. She said that there was even a place where a clit clamp could be fastened in place, but for Joan's first time in the Gwendoline-style corset the tight leather strap and shoestring thong up her butt crack would probably be enough to keep her occupied.

Susan then measured Joan's critical dimensions to see what the corset had produced after the fitting. After carefully using a tape measure while Joan held on to the lacing bar, Susan announced that her new measurements were now 38-24-38.

"Well for your first time in that corset you have made a total of 100 inches, but your final goal is to have a perfect 100 inch measurement where you bust and hip dimensions are the same and your waist is reduced to a point where the three all still add up to 100. The other requirement I have set for you is that your corseted waist must be reduced to a maximum of 21 inches, preferably 20 inches! So there is a lot of work in front of you," Susan sternly announced.

Joan thought to herself, "That means I would have to increase my bust line and hip dimensions to 39-1/2 inches for a 21 inch waist or to 40 inches for a 20 inch waist! She wondered how either of these requirements could be possible since she could barely breathe when laced to 24 inches."

Before Joan could totally comprehend the full extent of the figure training goals that Susan had in mind for her, Susan picked up a black suede item from the couch and showed it to her while she was still standing while holding on to lacing bar over her head. Susan explained that it was a posture collar that also had leather lacings in the back and would be fitted around her neck and tightened so that it literally would hold her head upward and shoulders backward so that she would be forced to maintain the correct posture while wearing her new outfit for the upcoming early evening activities. It was even stricter than the one Joan had worn all afternoon and held her up to the point where she couldn't tip her head down much at all. It also had D-rings in front and sides as well as another two on either side of the back, lace up, halves.

Susan placed the loosened collar over Joan's head and coiffured short styled blond hair so that it fit in front in a manner that, when fully tightened, would hold her head upward to almost a 35 degree angle which was not much less than the maximum that her neck would bend if she were to raise her neck up by her own control. The collar tapered at the sides and back so that it was only about two inches wide in the back where the lacings were located. Susan tightened and tied off the leather lacings so that the collar was secured in place. Joan noticed that she could just barely see her long rock hard nipple tips by looking downward as much as possible.

At this point, Susan began fitting the long ankle length, black velvet 'Gwendoline-style' dress around Joan's corseted and collared body. It was back-zippered, both above and below the open butt cutout. The unique dress had been designed to expose her naked butt cheeks that the corset had reshaped and lifted in an exotic, but sexy manner. All the edges of the dress, that were open to expose her heart shaped cheeks, were lined with one inch wide white lace that presented a sensual contrast to the black velvet material. The section of the dress below her cheeks also had an independent zipper that connected the lower portion of the black velvet garment together all the way to her ankles.

Susan took her time in zipping the dress together from the bottom of the upper section since it required her to smooth out the material and fit Joan's breasts into the body of the dress. It was a form fitted empire bust style that fit tightly over and below the cups of the opened tipped cone corset bra. The striking feature of the dress design was that it had cutouts at the breast tips and therefore totally displayed Joan's bulging and straining areolas and long hard nipples. The circular openings were also lined with white lace similar, but smaller than the lace lining at the rear of the dress.

She was able to finally zip up the dress in the back to the top of Joan's neck so that it completely covered the posture collar. The collar of the dress also had the white lace trim that flared out around her lower chin and around the back of her head. Even the arm openings of the sleeveless dress had the same white lace trim.

Susan then began zipping the lower part of the dress from the top downward towards the ankle high hem of the hobble skirt-like garment. It had been deliberately tailored so that if it were zippered closed completely down to the hem, Joan's ankles would be touching and thereby almost totally immobilizing her from taking anything, but extremely tiny quarter-inch steps, forward or backward by using only her toes. The hem of the dress also had the typical white lace trim that matched the lace at the other openings.

Susan zippered together the lower portion of the dress down to a point where it was about five inches from the hem thereby limiting Joan to a maximum of four inch steps. She secured the zipper in that position by using a padlock snapped shut through the zipper pull tab and a reinforced hole in the zipper tape at that point. Susan pointed out that the zipper could be locked at various points in the back to allow the wearer to take full strides or zipped completely down to the hem which would totally hobble her and effectively keeping her firmly in place.

Susan exchanged the red and silver earrings with a pair of black and silver ones before tightening an inch wide black leather belt with two D rings around her waist. She then had Joan lower her hands from the lacing bar and started rolling on to her left arm a shoulder length black suede leather glove. After performing the process on her right arm, she attached black suede cuffs to both wrists. Susan followed by attaching and locking on the same silver colored chains that she had worn that afternoon from the cuffs to the D rings on her small waist belt. This had the same effect as the ones that afternoon where she was unable to reach up and play with her nipples, but could barely put her hands together in front to hold something at stomach level.

Susan then had Joan mince her way to the edge of the inch high platform and carefully step down to the floor. There was just enough opening in the hobble dress to allow Joan to make that step down and slowly make her way over to the full length mirror.

Joan looked at herself in the mirror and was shocked and sexually thrilled at the same time with what she observed in her reflection. She saw how the tight fitting dress flattered her developing hourglass figure and indecently exposed her thrusting areolas and long stiff nipples, circularly framed with the contrasting white lace trimming of the breast tip cutouts. As she turned around, Joan saw how much her butt cheeks were lifted and exposed, but was not able to lower her head enough to see the full effect of the Gwendoline corset because of the posture collar unless she moved far enough away from the mirror. She again, saw the erotic effect of the while lace decorations around the various openings in the dress and how they made a striking contrast to the black velvet material. Even the black suede cuffs and silver chains at her wrists made a statement in the contrasting color scheme of the outfit.

As Joan viewed herself in the mirror, Susan commented, "You really do look like Gwendoline in that outfit, particularly with your blond hair and tightly cinched waist. What do you think?"

"It's even more extreme than the drawings of Gwendoline wearing her short, mid-thigh black dress since this one has the open breast tips and is a hobble skirt in length, with a high neck that covers the posture collar, as added features. It really adds a lot more sensuality to the outfit, that's for sure. And that strap does keep me occupied as you say, because I felt it working its magic when I just walked to the mirror. It was a good thing I could only take such tiny steps," Joan responded excitedly.

"Yes, I added those features when I had the dress made. With areolas and nipples like ours, the men seem to be fixated on them and for a cocktail dress that was a definite requirement for Mike. He enjoys looking and playing with them even while we are alone having cocktails in the den before dinner and on certain special evenings. And I certainly don't mind," Susan elaborated in a clinical manner.

Susan continued and further explained that they had a maid who would come in on those evenings and serve them the catered meals in the formal dining room. She said the maid had been with them for years and was well aware of their kinky role playing and as a matter of fact, would participate by wearing a French maid uniform with very high heels or other fetish outfits during some of their more exotic episodes.

Susan further elaborated that they had other maids and housekeepers that performed most of the other duties around the house. She also explained that the dress that Joan was wearing was the original one when she had made when she first started her figure training several years ago. She then later had a second one made after she had reached her final waist reduction goal of 20 inches when wearing a corset. Susan explained to Joan that most of the time in public, even if she wasn't wearing a corset, she wore some padding either under her suit jacket or under her dress, skirt, or blouse. Also, she said that she found a way to tone down her sharp pointed breasts, in certain situations, either by padding under suit Jackets or with special padded bras that still internally kept her breasts in their cone shapes while letting her areolas and nipples maintain their trained dimensions.

Joan had known for some time that Susan had probably worn corsets and had an extraordinary hourglass figure, but it wasn't until last night that she saw how fabulous it really was when Mike was working her over in the bondage stand and spreader bar. She couldn't really tell how tiny Susan's waist was because Mike was putting most of his attention to her areolas and nipples. Joan was therefore pleasantly surprised when Susan said that she could be laced down to a 20 inch waist.

By now it was almost six thirty so Susan said that she first needed to dress for dinner before they go back to the first floor for cocktails in the den because she was still in her pink and white outfit from brunch. She said that it would be easier for Joan to stand back up without some practice, if she temporarily rested on the arm of the couch rather than sitting down on the couch itself, because of the tight dress and corset. Joan again minced her way to the couch arm and carefully eased her exposed butt down on the arm which helped her to relax while Susan picked out her own dinner ensemble.

When Susan returned from the clothing rack after picking out the dress, she set it down on the glass table top and went on to gather the other items she needed for her dinner attire. Susan then removed her blouse, skirt, and belt and stood in her flesh colored Gwendoline style corset and cone bra. She replaced the bra with and open tip version similar to Joan's except that it was separate from the corset itself. She then slipped off her pick calf 6 inch heels and then rolled off the beige stockings and replaced them with black seamed nylons and attached the garters from her corset to the top of stockings. Susan made a big deal of flaunting her corset and open tipped cone bra before she started to put on a long black velvet dress. Her world class nipples and areolas stood straight out of the bra cup tips like rockets ready for launch. Likewise, her beautiful shaped butt was extremely enhanced by the Gwendoline corset and was a stark contrast to her tiny corseted waist.

As it turned out, the dress was pretty much like the Gwendoline style that Joan was wearing except it had no cutout at her butt, but was form fitted to show her enhanced cheeks and displayed the material covered crack between them just as if there had been a cutout. Also it didn't have a high neck collar since there was no posture collar to cover and therefore it only came to the bottom of her neck. The drees itself had no other lace trimming. However, there were two breast tip cutouts on the dress, but instead of the lace trim, there was what looked like a 1/8 inch wide bead of white piping on the inside edge of each circular opening.

Susan's thrusting areolas and nipples poked deliciously out the two cutouts framed by the tiny white piping just outside the outer diameters of her bright pink areolas. She then picked up one of the two remaining items that were still on the table and showed it to Joan. They were black velvet and looked like two inch high cones shaped like rocket tips. Susan noted that there was a Styrofoam piece inside that continued the sharp tapering shape of the cone tip out to only display the very tip of her nipple through the velvet material. That foam insert was very similar to the one that Joan had worn with her cone bra that afternoon.

1...34567...10