Joanie's Winter Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Frank dropped the bombshell. He told me that this was his first time with a girl. I was even the first girl he had seen in the flesh without clothes. He of course had seen plenty of naked women via pornography, and he thought I was beautiful. Nobody had ever told me I was even pretty before, let alone beautiful. Sexy, yes, especially when I was on partial display, but pretty and beautiful, this was the first time. Flattery is very effective with me.

So, and this is the liquor talking, I said, "Frank, I'm on the pill. Do you want to go beyond just a blow job?" When I said this, his soft penis began to stir, then it began to grow and harden. Bear in mind I was still tied to the bed, and the drapes were wide open, and the glass door was open. I could detect now several people watching us.

One man had opened his window so he could hear too, in case there was something to hear. Frank climbed on top of me and tried to stick it in. He could not find the entrance, but being tied up I could not help him with my hands, so I squirmed around until he entered me. To encourage him, and over stimulated by being tied up and also putting on a show, for the first time I became vocal while we fucked. I began with gasp, followed by a sigh when he finally found the entrance, and continued with loud moaning and saying "Yes, yes!" a lot.

I was anything but quiet, and the fact that someone could hear us turned me on to a large extent. Frank fucked me without any skill, but strongly as he pounded away for a long time, and just as I was nearing orgasm he came, shooting deep inside me and groaning loudly, perhaps for the benefit of the listeners. Looking over, I could see our voyeurs clapping in appreciation. I could even hear them, albeit faintly.

We fell sleep, and I woke up in the morning, still naked and still tied to the bed. Frank was already up and had on a robe. I asked Frank to untie me, and he said, "No. Not yet. I have another surprise." I could not imagine, but then there was a knock at the door, and room service arrived. I got hysterical and yelled at Frank to cover me up! Frank was surprised, but he threw the covers over most of me just in time. I did not realize it immediately, but he missed covering my breasts.

When the waiter came in with the food and saw me tied up, he got the picture all right. He did not miss seeing my boobs. Obviously he also saw that my hands were tied to the headboard. Looking back, I wonder if Frank left my breasts exposed on purpose. Well, this turned me on in the extreme. The waiter took his time, openly staring and enjoying the view.

My mother had often told me that when I was at a loss what to do, or to handle an awkward situation, always to smile. Girls looked prettier when they smiled. This was one of those times: Not knowing what to do, I smiled sweetly at him, and he smiled back and winked.

When the waiter finally left, Frank apologized; he thought I would be happy being exposed tied up and naked on the bed. He did not understand me at all. I wondered privately if he had hoped I would let the waiter fuck me while I was tied up so Frank could watch, but I did not say I thought such an evil thing about him. Nevertheless the thought that just that scenario might have happened had I not forced Frank to cover me up made me wet and at the same time disgusted with myself for feeling that way.

We talked about what he had done, and I lost my initial anger. After our discussion he kissed me and I kissed back, and then he took off his robe and climbed on top of me and we made love. I realized that the sex with Mike and with Steve, or the blowjobs for John and Mr. Ebersmith, were just sex, and this was in fact the first time I was making love. It was nice and I really liked it. I felt warm and happy. Too bad it did not feel as erotic making love as it did to have tawdry exhibitionist sex.

Frank was anxious to please me. He cared for me. So he suggested we meet in Florida for Spring break, at Fort Lauderdale, or Key West, or one of those places where people do sexually outrageous things during spring break. That way, we could have fun and indulge my strange erotic desires, if I wanted to, that is.

I told him I would think about it, but even if I decided to meet him there, I was not sure I had the money to do it. Frank said he would need a room, and I could stay with him. Well I knew what would happen if I did that; we would be having sex all the time, and even though we had just made love, I was not ready for that kind of commitment, so I said I would think about it. And I meant it.

In the meantime we had one week left of vacation before we had to return to our respective colleges. I knew Frank wanted to continue having sex, having tasted its pleasures the night of the hotel. However for me, I was no longer horny, after all the exhibitionism and my time with Frank in the hotel.

On top of that, there was no place to have sex. Outdoors was not an option, it being a cold winter, and we could not use the home of either of our parents. Frank thought we could do so undetected, but I refused. And I refused to have sex in his car. This frustrated Frank, but I was secretly fine with it.

Frank got hope when one of my best friends in high school Susie told me her parents were away for the weekend, and she was throwing a going back to school party Friday night, with her parents' permission (!) Susie had the reputation of being a bit wild in high school, although I did not know why she had that reputation, and whatever may have inspired it no doubt paled in comparison with my times with Mike and his roommates, although I was glad nobody in town knew about that!

I told Susie when she invited me that I would be there. I asked who else was coming, and she showed me the invite list, and I was secretly thrilled Frank was on it. I knew Susie did not like Frank much, but she said he was a friend of her older brother Adam, and Adam would be there.

Adam had invited some of his friends from when he was in high school, all older guys like him, but he also invited Frank. Nevertheless most of the kids invited were friends of mine from high school although some I barely knew, and most of Adam's friends I did not know at all. Susie's brother Adam was 21, as were his friends, and he was going to get alcohol for the party. Knowing Susie, there would be great dancing music, too. I was excited.

Nobody knew about Frank and me, and I wanted to keep it that way for now. So we decided to arrive separately at the party and to do some circulating separately. When Frank and I discussed it, I reminded him of how dangerous alcohol was for me, and made him swear he would make sure I did not put myself in sexually dangerous situations, and if I did, then he would rescue me. That would allow me to drink, relax, and thoroughly enjoy the party.

My mother knew I was now sexually active, since she knew I had spent the night in the city at a hotel with Frank. The sexually active part was an obvious inference. The day before the party she took me herself to the city for some new clothes. My mother was amazing, and she told me that now that I had discovered boys (actually, they had finally discovered me, but I did not correct her), maybe I should lose the geek look and dress more stylishly.

Mom did not say it, but it turns out she meant that I should dress in a more sexy, provocative manner. First she took me to her favorite hairdresser and got me a haircut. My hair now looked so good I was amazed. Then she took me shopping for clothes, and bought me low cut blouses (one of them was exceptionally low cut, she called it a "fuck me blouse.") This was a side of my mother I had never seen!

She bought me sexy pantyhose, with a kind of whorish pattern to them, silver bangle bracelets, a dangle necklace that fell in my cleavage, much like Mary's cross did, and dangle earrings. She got me some red lipstick and took me to the perfume counter, buying me a French musky scent designed to drive men crazy with desire, and showed me how to apply it (I had never before worn perfume).

Besides my neck and behind my ears, she told me always to put some underneath my boobs ("you never know...," she had said). Then she took me to her favorite lingerie store where the woman took one look at me and told me the bras I was wearing were one size too small. She got me a selection of expensive bras that fit my breasts perfectly, and when I looked in the mirror wearing one of my new low cut blouses with one of my new bras, the lipstick and jewelry, and my new haircut, I was unrecognizable even to myself. I looked sexy and great and now I could not wait to go to the party and show off my new look to everyone who remembered me as a full time geek.

When I entered Susie's home the next night, she did a double take and said "Wow, Joanie. You look hot!" I entered and all the boys' eyes began to follow me around. I made a beeline for the punch, and two boys competed to give me a drink. I ended up with two cups of punch.

The punch was delicious, even better than the fateful punch that removed my inhibitions at the boys' suite last semester, starting me down this strange and wild road. I said "Great punch!" as I drank, and a male voice said, "Thanks, I made it." The voice came from Adam, Susie's older brother, and I turned around to see him for the first time, since I had never met him in high school because he had been away at college.

I froze: I realized Adam had been one of my customers at the shoe store, I think during the naked boobs stage. This was not good. I looked down and mumbled "nice shoes." He replied saying thanks again and a knowing grin lit up his face. I was glad Frank was coming because this spelled trouble.

I beat a hasty retreat and spoke with Connie while drinking my punch, until two boys came and asked Connie and me to dance. Connie is really pretty and always had been. She has a beautiful doll's face and a perfect figure, with curves where men like them.

The boys were Jim and Eric, and they were both good dancers, and Connie and I traded partners a few times, taking the occasional break for punch. Still no sign of Frank, but I knew he was planning to arrive a half-hour after me. The boys, and Jim especially, kept plying us with more punch. After my experiences with Mike, I knew what he was trying to do, but Connie was more naïve. In any event, we kept drinking. I had no worries, since I knew Frank would save me from myself, unless he himself found a way to take advantage of me.

We had been dancing a long time, close to an hour and a half, and we were getting hot and a little winded. There had been only a few slow songs, and Jim had managed to monopolize me for those, holding me close and pressing my breasts into his chest while planting his hands on my ass. I would have removed his hands had I been less drunk, but I was at this point quite drunk, and his hands felt good.

Fortunately Jim did not try anything else. Still no sign of Frank, but I was having no worries and enjoying all the attention and clear desire in the eyes of a fair number of boys. When we took a break and Jim and Eric brought us each two more cups of punch, we happily drank them while the boys chatted us up.

Adam had set up a game room in the basement, and Eric suggested we all take a break from dancing and play some games. Connie liked this idea and apparently did not see the dangers I knew must lurk in the basement in our drunken state, but anyway I agreed both because Connie wanted to, and also because I had no worries since I had my ace in the hole with Frank.

I found out later Frank never made it to the part. He had called to cancel because he was needed at home due to a crisis, but Susie did not tell me because she did not know Frank and I had dated or anything. So I had no knight in shining amour who was going to come to save me. But I did not know.

When we got to the basement, Susie was down there and she pulled me aside. She told me she had some bad news and was I OK to hear it. I had no idea what she was talking about, but I said sure. What she said and did changed everything. She said she had by accident found a picture in Adam's room she thinks he used for masturbation or something, and she needed to show it to me.

It was a full-page color printout of me. I was naked, tied to the bed, and my legs were apart. All of me was on display. If that were not bad enough, you could see Frank's white cum oozing out of my cunt. He must have taken it with his cell phone when I closed my eyes in bliss after we fucked. I almost fainted, and fortunately I did not scream. Susie was quiet and looked at me sympathetically, knowing at that moment I felt betrayed by some man I had cared for and trusted enough for this to have happened.

It took a while, and when I regained my voice I asked, "Who else has seen this?"

Susie said, "As far I know, only Adam and me at this point. But if Adam has it, well then I can only guess who else might have it." She let that sink in, and we sat in silence for a while.

I said, "It was Frank who took it. We spent one night last weekend in the city."

Susie, who knew Frank from high school of course, surprised me once again when she said, "That figures." Frank had always admired the older Adam and they had become friends, so she knew him well.

Susie went on to tell me Frank was responsible for her wild reputation, as he had spread false rumors about her after she would not put out for him. Apparently he had seen some risqué pictures of her, or so he said to people, but nobody had ever taken any, so that was another lie. Apparently Frank was a real bastard, and I was once again much too naïve.

I was horrified beyond belief and felt extreme shame and embarrassment. I realized the picture was circulating among the boys of our town, apparently proving to them that Frank really could get laid, and I had no way of knowing who had seen it, and who had not.

Susie told me, continuing to get all the news out at once as a gesture of mercy, everyone knows about the shoe store, too. Susie added that Frank could not come tonight, which now seemed a good thing, and lucky for him.

I said, "I need a drink," and started to cry. Susie held me while Connie saw us and following Susie's gestures she brought over two large glasses of punch. I drank them both, and gradually my horror turned to anger.

I looked again at the picture, and while it was humiliating, I did look both pretty and sexy, and truly hot. I also felt a new freedom to behave however the mood struck me at the party, since by now I could only imagine what everyone thought of me, and at least in terms of reputation in my home town, I had little left to lose.

Susie was now my protective angel. After having broken the news to me as only a good friend could, she stayed close to me and whenever a situation showed potential for danger, she would give me a look to see if I wanted to be rescued.

For the first hour or so, Susie did not need to rescue me, as I continued to sit on the basement couch crying and whimpering, and while people were curious as to what was going on, they nevertheless gave me a wide birth. I looked at the picture a third time, and now my thoughts were, well at least I looked good.

The picture flattered my naked body, and I looked really sexy with the cum oozing from my cunt with a smile on my face and eyes closed. It could be worse. As I gradually recovered my wits, Connie brought me another two cups of punch that I downed quickly, and my thoughts turned from devastation and self-pity to anger and revenge. I realized Frank would not know that I knew the picture was circulating, and in fact probably nobody other than Susie knew that I knew what was going on.

I stood up, a bit shaky on my feet due to all the punch in my system, but Susie steadied me, and reminded me I looked great, and super sexy; I should try to have a good time without Frank, especially without Frank, it was the best revenge.

I told her thanks and that I loved her and stumbled over to where a group of people including Connie were sitting on the floor playing a game. Before I knew what the game was I asked if I could join. Of course they all said yes. And as I looked around, I saw that the game was spin the bottle, and all the players were missing some pieces of clothes. I cursed my luck but then thought well hell I can handle this. I asked what the rules were, and after being told the rules the game re-started, now with me included.

Even with my joining the game there were several more boys than girls, and when a boy spun the bottle it could only fall on a girl and vice versa for the girls. If it did not, the closest girl clockwise from the person it fell upon was the lucky one. Then the boy who spun the bottle could choose a kiss or to remove a piece of the girl's clothing. If the girl refused, she had to quit the game.

The girls were pretty drunk, maybe even more so than I. Jim, Eric, Adam and Connie were some of the kids in the game. Connie was missing her pantyhose, but that was all as far as I could see. Several of the boys had lost their shirts. Mostly it was kissing instead. Since there were more boys than girls playing, I realized the girls would be undressing faster than the boys.

After half an hour I had been kissed twice, once by Eric and once by Jim. When Adam got me, I did not want to kiss him after the episode with the picture, so he removed my pantyhose, giving my panties a serious brush "by accident" while doing so. He took full advantage to completely feel up my cunt through my panties. I glared at him, but let him do it. I was not ready to create a scene.

When I spun the bottle I got Adam and removed his shirt, but kept my arms straight while doing it, symbolically keeping Adam at arms' length. Eric spun next and he got another kiss. The bottle found other people for a while, and then a boy I did not know spun it on me. The boy was named Michael. He reminded me of my Mike not just due to his name, and so I did not want to risk kissing him.

I asked him to choose the clothing option, and Mike removed my blouse. Following Adam's lead, he used the equation to feel up my breasts through my bra. Again, I let him but pulled away when it took him too long. I was now the only girl without a blouse, but apparently I had broke the ice and after some more spins all the girls had lost their blouses and all the boys were without shirts, and Adam was down to his briefs.

Jim got me next and I asked for a kiss, but he invoked the clothes rule. I'm sure he would have loved to kiss me, but he wanted to see more of me even more than another kiss. I pleaded with him for a kiss instead of clothes removal, but he was firm. I decided I no longer cared and Jim told me to stand up so I did, and he removed my skirt.

Like Adam before him he accidentally brushed my cunt as he did so. Jim went farther than Adam had, thoroughly feeling up my cunt now protected only by my flimsy and skimpy panties. He even pushed my panties inside me with his finger. Again, I just let him do it. It turned me on a little, to have this openly done in fromt of the group.

Finally I squirmed away. Jim smiled and in that instant I knew from his smile that he too had seen the picture and probably heard the stories about the shoe store. I guess all the boys had. There was no hope for me.

Now I was down to my bra and panties. It seemed familiar. Once again apparently I had set the precedent, and before too long all the girls were down to their bras and panties, after all having been seriously groped. The boys were down to their briefs; none of them had been groped. At this point all the girls except Connie decided to quit the game. Adam sternly reminded them they had to stay dressed this way for the rest of the party.