Joanie's Winter Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,416 Followers

I did not understand why Connie remained. Apparently she was very drunk. Since Connie stayed, I wanted to be a good friend, so I tried to pull her up and said, "Come on, Connie. We should leave the game now with the others and maybe go back upstairs and dance." But Connie wanted to stay, and I reluctantly stayed with her in solidarity since we were friends.

The rest of the girls paraded upstairs to join the dancing. I heard a roar of approval from upstairs when they entered the room dressed only in their underwear. It was quite a suggestive and brazen thing to do.

Connie and I did not stand a chance against all the boys who remained. Even though I tried to get kisses instead, it worked for a while and the groping during the kisses escalated. Ultimately Michael was the lucky guy who refused to kiss me and he got to remove my bra. He took full advantage, completely feeling up my breasts in the process and even tweaking my nipples. I was so upset still by the shock of the picture Frank had taken and circulated, I just let him do as he pleased.

A little later Adam got to remove Connie's bra, and I guess she had decided to follow my lead, and he had a really good and somewhat prolonged time enjoying Connie's breasts with his hands and mouth too as we all watched. He also gave serious attention to her cunt, but through her panties.

When he finally stopped, Connie was breathing heavily, and so were several other people just from watching, including me. Now Connie and I were topless and down to only our panties. Mine matched my fancy bra, and were skimpy.

Remembering what could happen at this point, I finally convinced Connie that now we should quit the game and join the party. I reached for my bra but Adam quickly grabbed it and reminded me of the rules.

Connie and I got up, but we did not know what to do. We were dressed only in panties, and we both had fairly large boobs, which were on display.

"How can we enter the living room dressed only in our panties, with everyone else there?" I said to Connie. She nodded and mumbled, "I don't know."

I said, "Dressed in only our panties, our appearance could be misinterpreted as an invitation to the boys in the room."

Connie replied, "Joanie, it IS an invitation. We will be entering a room almost naked, full of our friends, most of them drunk like us. Of course they will think we are up for grabs. And personally I am."

I said, "Connie you are only saying that because you are drunk. Think of the consequences!"

Connie said, "Joanie, you are kidding yourself. Alcohol lets you do what you want to do anyway, and personally, I want to have some fun with a boy; no boy has ever even removed my bra until tonight, nor touched my breasts before our game of spin the bottle just now, and tonight I want to fool around."

This surprised me, to say the least, and we stood and continued to discuss our situation at the bottom of the stairs. We ended up making a pact that we would hang together and defend one another. We decided to re-enter the party smiling.

At the top of the stairs I took a big breath and then opened the door. I had to force a smile, but Connie's was natural. I think she was looking forward to all the attention; I thought she was being naïve and reckless. I wondered if my smile looked forced, but then I realized nobody would be looking at my smile, but rather they would be looking at the rest of me. Once they had recovered from the shock of two girls re-entering the party almost naked, that is. We were wearing only our panties.

When I looked into the room, I was stunned by what I saw. All the girls who had left the game in bras and panties had paired up with guys and were making out. Quite a few of the girls who did not go downstairs were also making out and their partners had got them partially undressed. One was even down to her bra and panties, too.

Connie and I stood there for a second, taking it all in, and then when people saw us standing there topless and nearly naked, a roar of approval went up. Everyone stopped kissing and petting and looked at us. Perhaps inspired, a couple of boys started trying to remove the bras of the girls they were kissing, and there was a whoop when the girls let them. I was so glad there were now other girls topless, joining us in our state of undress.

Nevertheless boys were almost drooling as they looked at us. The other topless girls were taken, making out with the lucky boys who were in the process of seducing them. In contrast Connie and I were almost naked and available. That's sexier. A few came over to us to chat us up.

We stood close together, Connie and I, and conversed politely. The boys were named Josh, Stu, and Zach. There was another roar, and the five of us turned around to see now 5 girls reduced to their panties. We were getting less and less special and I was breathing a little easier, but I was still very nervous, and Connie must have been too, because her voice was shaky and she stuttered a bit every now and then as she spoke with Zach.

Zach asked Connie to dance. The music was still great, and Connie looked at me to see if it was OK, given our pact. I nodded and they went to the middle of the dance floor. Connie was the only girl dancing who was topless, and her boobs were bouncing around, a real sight to see. She kept looking over to me, and seemed to be pleading with her eyes, so when Josh asked if I too would like to dance, I agreed and led him to where Connie was dancing. We danced next to her and Zach, and I could see the relief in Connie's face our presence brought.

As I danced I looked over at the couples making out in corners of the room. One guy kept putting his hands into his girl's panties, and she kept taking them out. I guess she decided to change the subject so to speak, and led him to the dance floor next to Connie and me and our dancing partners. Now we were three topless girls dancing, and at the beginning of the next dance, a fourth topless girl and her guy joined us.

It was beginning to seem more normal, if you could say that at all. But with our boobs bouncing all about, every single guy who was not yet paired up and making out was staring at us constantly, taking in the view, with looks of longing. I was getting off on seeing the lust and desire for me in men's eyes.

Then it happened: A slow song came up, and instantly every one of the four boys pulled his partner up against him, and put his arms around her back. Josh had removed his shirt at some point earlier that evening, so my breasts were crushed against his bare chest, tickled a little by his chest hairs. I had déjà vu from the original party at Mike's.

He said, "You smell nice," as he inhaled the French perfume I had bought with my Mom.

I said, "Thanks," and rested my head on his shoulder. He took this incorrectly as an invitation and pulled me even closer, putting his hands on my ass. I did not want a repeat of having my panties pushed down, so I reached back and moved his hands away. This repeated a few times until I told him if he wanted to continue to dance with me, he had to stop putting his hands on my panties.

I noticed Zach's hands were on Connie's panties, and the same for the other girls. The girls had not had the "benefit" of Mike teaching them by example what could come next. I kept on eye on Zach's hands and sure enough, a few minutes more into the song they slipped down inside Connie's panties and began to message her ass.

Connie did nothing, just kept on leaning into him. I tried to catch her eye but failed, and then Josh asked to kiss me. Before I answered he began to kiss me, and I lost my view of Connie's ass. Josh was a good kisser and I was enjoying myself and his hands were not on my ass, when I heard another roar.

I broke the kiss and looked at Connie and her ass was now naked and her panties were on the floor. And it was the same with the other two girls. So now there were three naked girls dancing around me. I was incredulous. The slow song ended.

I could not believe these were the people I graduated high school with 6 months ago, many of them my friends, and quite a few of them I knew casually. This behavior did not jive with how I understood them.

I remembered I had learned in college about mob psychology and how people in a group might behave differently, sometimes very badly as with lynch mobs, and do things that they would never do without the group or mob. Maybe that's what was going on? But it's not a good idea to think philosophically when one is drunk. And I was drunk, that's for sure. We all were.

The boys stepped away from us girls, and stripped naked too. This was getting out of hand, I thought to myself. As another slow song began they resumed dancing, and all 3 boys had erections and pressed them against the tummies of their partners. Connie continued to dance, naked, with a naked Zach pressing his erect and hard cock into her stomach.

I looked around frantically and saw that my group had broken the ice, and now 3 or 4 more girls who had been making out only in panties had also been rendered naked. My head began to spin; is this really happening? I saw that the boys who had got the girls naked were now all fingering them, and some of the girls were lying on the floor moaning softly. Meanwhile, I saw that Zach was fingering Connie as they danced, and Connie was doing nothing to stop him, even though at least 20 people were watching her be fingered.

Perhaps inspired by the change in mood, Josh's hands went under my panties again, and then I pulled away and hit his evil hands with a good slap. As I walked away, he followed me begging forgiveness.

I said, "Trust is important, Josh. And I do not want to be on display in front of a room of people, many of them my friends."

He replied, "Joanie, you are almost naked. You already are on display!"

OK, he had a point, so I eased up a little and we went to the couch to sit down and watch the dance floor. It turned out to be quite a show. The girl lying on the floor naked and who had been moaning had a noisy orgasm from the (apparently) talented fingers of her partner, and now she was lying happily on the floor in the afterglow. I was pleased to see that her legs were together.

But on the dance floor itself, Connie had got weak in the knees, and sat down on the floor, quickly followed by Zach who resumed kissing and fingering her. Zach's other hand fondled her beautiful breasts. She had her eyes closed and was clearly enjoying it. So was I actually, in my voyeuristic spot, and I realized that maybe voyeurism is the flip side of exhibitionism.

I had been concentrating so hard on Connie that I only gradually became aware that Josh was talking to me. He was telling me I was sexy and pretty, and then he said I truly have great breasts. Flattery is highly effective with me, so I leaned over and kissed him, and his hands started fondling my breasts for the first time. I could tell he was enjoying himself. Having learned his lesson, he kept clear of my panties, so I relaxed and enjoyed our make-out session. My breasts are not a physically erotic zone for me, it's all just psychological. I got kind of turned on because I could tell people were watching us, even though there was plenty else to see.

There was yet another roar, and I looked over to see what was going on, and a boy had climbed on top of the girl who had had a noisy orgasm and had entered her! Worse, she did not object, and began fucking him back. The room got very quiet, as everyone stopped making out or whatever they were doing to watch the couple fuck.

I had seen Mary and Tony fuck, but I knew probably nobody there besides me had ever seen a couple fucking in front of them in the flesh. And Mary and Tony had an audience of three (Steve, John and me), and this couple had the entire party watching them. A waft of the smell of sex drifted over to my nose. While they fucked away, some boys saw an opportunity, and started to mount the girls they had been fingering.

There were squeals and screams and several girls escaped, but two of the girls let the boys fuck them, and one of them was even noisy, moaning, groaning, and saying faster, faster! Now there were three couples fucking on full display, and I don't know what the definition of an orgy is, but it seemed to me this should qualify.

Looking back at Connie, I saw that Zach had moved to fuck her doggy style, and her breasts were swaying around below her as he entered her. She fucked him back, and they really went at it. It was an amazingly sexy site. My eyes kept darting around among the three couples fucking both in partial disbelief this was happening, and also a bit wistful that I was not doing it with everyone watching me. But mostly I focused on Connie.

Inspired by Connie and the others, and plenty drunk, I began to feel I was missing out. Sometimes I am really stupid. So as Josh started kissing me again, I reached down and started to fondle his cock. I felt his mouth smiling through the kiss. He made some appreciative sounds as I gently stroked his cock, trying not to over stimulate him. He started to tweak my nipple, but his hands still stayed away from my panties, and I was glad, because at this point I had lost my self-control.

We did this for quite a while, and then I thought to myself "What the hell" and bent over and began to give him a blowjob. He fondled my breasts as I sucked him and stroked him with my hand. I guess this was the first blowjob of the party, since most of the girls, even those fucking, were too timid to have initiated anything.

I was not worried however, since I seemed to have Josh trained. Josh lasted longer than Frank had, but not by much, and he blew his load into my mouth, and I managed to swallow all of it even though there was a lot. I was really turned on, much more so than I was with the previous 3 blowjobs I had given during my life.

As my cunt was on fire, or so it seemed, Josh broke my rules and in one quick move pulled my panties down and off. I looked at him, but did nothing. Now I was naked in a room full of people, many of whom I knew, quite a few I knew well, and many of them had been watching my blowjob and now were studying my nudity.

I was freaked out and hopelessly turned on. It was mitigated a bit since there were at least 6 other girls who had been naked before I became naked. (Now most of them were fucking.) But I knew I had the second best body (after Connie) of all of them.

It's no surprise, I'm sure, that now that I was naked, quick as a wink Josh began to finger me. It felt wonderful, especially because I was already fire hose wet down there from being so turned on. He covered one of my boobs with his mouth as he did so. Then his mouth left my boob and began to kiss my stomach, ever so slowly heading south until he was kissing me just above my vagina.

He removed his fingers and replaced them with his tongue, and began to eat me. He was the second boy to do that to me if you count the evil Frank, and the first boy to do it to any girl at the party. Tons of people were watching now, as a new barrier had been crossed. Soon a few more girls were naked and their boys were going down on them, too! Meanwhile, the couples were still fucking, although I figured the boys could not last much longer before blowing their loads.

It took me a little while to relax enough to lose myself in the pleasure Josh was giving me. Every so often I would open my eyes and see people staring intently at us, and get another rush of exhibitionist sexual excitement. I was getting close, and then without warning an orgasm hit me, yet another rolling, violent orgasm with shaking and vibrating. The whole thing.

It was the most powerful orgasm yet for me in my short history of public and semi public sex. I knew there was a huge danger that Josh would try to fuck me in my drunk, orgasmic state when my resistance would be down, but he did not! Then I realized he was not hard again after my magnificent blowjob. So in some sense, I had saved myself.

But I knew it was a false sense of security, and I grabbed my panties and pulled them up, symbolically indicating the sex session was over. I got up, a bit wobbly from the orgasm and the effects of all the booze, and looked around for Connie. I was just in time to see Zach and Stu carrying her off towards the bedrooms.

I began to follow her, and Josh followed me like a puppy dog. So with my breasts sticking out and leading the way, and with Josh's still limp penis flopping around, we hurriedly followed the boys carrying Connie up the half flight of stairs to one of the bedrooms. We were a bit too slow, since when we got there Connie's hands were tied to the headboard, and Zach was putting a blindfold over her eyes.

I was stupefied and just stood in the doorway and Josh bumped into me from behind. He too was amazed as Zach spoke to Connie, who was giving no sign she did not want what was happening. Both Zach and Stu had erections, and I don't know how Zach had got another one so fast after fucking Connie in the middle of the dance floor in front of everyone. Josh had recovered his erection too at the sight of Connie like that.

Zach told Connie either he or Stu or "someone else" would start to fuck her, and she would say who it was. Zach, Stu, or Mystery were the allowed answers. If she were right, she would get a prize. If she were wrong, the boy would keep fucking her as long as he wanted to.

Connie said, "Sounds like fun." Then she actually asked what the prize was! But Zach was coy and only said, "you'll see."

At this point I entered the room, with Josh right behind me. I walked directly to Connie and said "Hi."

She said, "Joanie, is that you?"

"Yes. And I need to know if you are thinking straight and want to do this. I am here to rescue you, just say the word." Zach and Stu both glared at me, while Zach motioned to Stu, and Stu left the room.

Connie said, "Thanks, Joanie, you're a good friend. But I've never done anything like this. I was a virgin yesterday. I'm learning a lot and enjoying myself. No worries."

I said, "Of course you haven't done this before. You're only 18, and most people never do anything even remotely like this in their entire lives! Come on, let me untie you and we can go."

Connie was very firm, thanks but no thanks. So I gave up and started to leave, but as I did Stu returned with Susie's older brother Adam. I realized Adam was going to be mystery man. Adam gave me a long look, checking me out and no doubt imagining me without panties and thinking of Frank's picture. He almost licked his lips. Then he saw Connie lying there, tied up and naked with cum on her stomach, and that sight focused his interest.

I could see an erection begin to grow inside his briefs, since that was all he was wearing. I couldn't help noticing he had a great body. I instinctively still did not like Adam, so I decided to stay, and perhaps intervene if (when?) Connie wised up and changed her mind.

Zach said dismissively "you can go now, Joanie," but I shook my head and stood my ground, my breasts almost touching him. Josh stayed too. "Suit yourself," Zach said, and then produced a deck of cards. From where, I don't know.

Zach said "High card does the honors." He offered the deck to Adam, Stu and Josh and all three drew a card. That sealed Josh's fate with me; he was toast. It was too bad, because I had enjoyed our sex session a lot. But I will not be involved with a man who could participate in what amounted to a gangbang scheme.

Now I was glad Josh had not managed to fuck me, as I realized in retrospect that I probably would have let him do the deed, and he's a creep. Zach paused, apparently thinking (not sure thinking came easy to him) and then he faced me with a sickening grin and placed a card against my right boob with his finger brushing my nipple and his hand cupping my breast. He had a good and lingering feel of my boob, massaging it with his hands. He was offering a card to me.

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,416 Followers