Joanie's Winter Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,417 Followers

I had heard boys get off on watching girl on girl sex, and I did not want Connie to know he had done this. I said nothing but shook my head firmly. Zach laughed and the boys turned over the cards. Stu got the high card, and climbed on the bed and began to finger Connie and she began to moan. He turned around and silently mouthed the words "she's already wet!" He dropped his briefs and climbed on top of her and stuck it in. They began to fuck and after around five minutes Connie said fairly loudly, "It's Stu."

Zach pulled Stu off her, and the second highest card belonged to Adam, and he lost his briefs (he had a gorgeous erect cock) and climbed on top of Connie and started fucking her. They too fucked for a while (maybe 10 minutes) before Connie suddenly said, a bit breathlessly, "Mystery." Adam got off her with real disappointment in his eyes. She was two for two!

Josh and Zach compared cards, and Josh's card was high. He was already naked and even though I was right there and had given him a blowjob earlier, he nevertheless climbed on top of Connie and they too began to fuck. I could not believe this. I now realized given the chance, boys will fuck anyone, in any circumstances. This is not to say Connie is not a prize, with all her beauty and her sweet personality, but this is not the way to have a conquest, and that is how they think of it, I am sure.

Josh fucked her quite a while with Connie fucking him back, rising to meet his thrusts and wrapping her legs around him to keep him close. After his explosion in my mouth just a few minutes ago, he had staying power. Connie seemed flummoxed, and finally said, "This might be a second mystery man? I don't remember that being explained." This was a rather breathy, difficult thing for her to say, as she was obviously getting close to orgasm.

So Josh had to pull out, fairly reluctantly it was clear, and then Zach climbed on top of her and fucked her into oblivion. At one point she said "It's Zach." Connie had won the prize. But Zach kept right on fucking.

While Josh had been involved with Connie, Stu had started to fondle my boobs. I was so turned on by watching this whole scenario evolve, that I barely noticed and did not try to stop him. His hands wandered south and found my cunt and he began to finer me. A new set of hands landed on my boobs. I looked around and the new set of hands came from Adam. Damn it, I thought.

But I was too far-gone to protest, and I kept my eyes on Zach and Connie going at it. Stu and Adam were doing everything they could to get me as aroused as possible. Their ministrations, coupled with being so close to Connie as she fucked, did have a serious effect. In effect, they were doing everything they could me short of entering me, and I realized that was their goal.

Indeed, Stu stopped fingering me and pulled off my panties, making me naked in front of Adam, Stu, and Josh. Then he started to move his cock towards my opening, but I kept squirming so he could not enter me. I also said, "No!" but that had no effect at all.

Without warning Adam grabbed me, picked me up, and put me on my back on the bed and held me still. Stu held my arms over my head so that they couldn't move, and Josh tied my hands up to the bedpost. All this happened so quickly, in a matter of seconds, and I was so surprised, it was over before I could regain my wits. I said, "What are you doing? Untie me and stop this now!" I was shouting, but it again had no effect. They acted as though I had said nothing. Now I was tied up on the bed next to Connie, stark naked, while Zach was fucking her.

I saw the boys draw cards again, and apparently Adam got the high card, and he climbed on top of me. I protested vigorously, and kept my legs together, but Josh and Stu pulled them apart, bruising one of my legs in the process. I was so drunk it was only now that the full realization that Adam (and perhaps the others too, in turn, one after the other in a gang bang), were going to rape me.

I screamed with all my might. That bastard Adam stuffed his briefs in my mouth, and Josh and Stu held my legs down and apart, my hands were tied up, and I was doomed. I squirmed with all my might to prevent entry, but it was only a matter of time, and not much time at that since I was immobilized.

Thank God Susie heard my screams and came running, dressed now only in panties, and saw the horror of her older brother Adam trying to rape me, her good friend, with the help of Stu and Josh. In fact he was already raping me, having just entered me and he was beginning to fuck me, as I tried to scream through the briefs in my mouth. It did not hurt too much, since I was still wet from the fingering, but the lubrication was drying up fast; I guess rape does that. It was profoundly not erotic.

Susie screamed "No!" and Josh was distracted by the scream and lost his grip which was all I needed as I raised my knee as fast as I could right into Adam's groin. Adam screamed in pain while Susie untied my hands, and Josh and Stu just stood there, sheepishly. Susie yelled at them "You have to leave the party, now!"

She said to her brother Adam, "Adam, you go too, or I will report you to the police!" Muttering something to the effect that I had been asking for it, and that he lived there, Adam and the other two all left the room and, as it turns out, the party as well.

Only then did she notice Zach still fucking away on top of Connie. He had done nothing while his friends began the rape right next to him, and of course Susie realized this. She saw Connie was tied up, too, and even blindfolded.

She ordered Zach to leave the party too, in no uncertain terms, and just then he ejaculated into Connie as she shuddered. Zach left, sneering at Susie and me, and Connie just lay there, tied up and blindfolded, with cum oozing out of her.

We untied Connie and she removed the blindfold. She was so drunk she was almost comatose. She managed to ask who had fucked her (who didn't?) and why was there screaming, and was everyone OK, and then she said weakly, "I need to heave," and tried to get up to get to the bathroom. Both Susie and I had to help her.

Poor girl, I felt guilty, since I did not realize how far gone she was, and had I realized, I would have tried harder to save her. I heard her heaving in the bathroom even as the music from the party filtered in. Susie and I helped Connie back to the bed, left and closed the door, but even before we closed the door, I could see she was asleep. Good, I thought, she will sleep it off, and if she is lucky, she will not remember the next day.

Remember, I'm a computer science major. As we were leaving Susie's bedroom I happened to notice a micro camera near the ceiling of the room, cleverly but not completely hidden, and so I went back in, with Susie following.

It was Bluetooth enabled, which means there had to be a computer within 20 or 30 feet of the camera to receive the signal. I explained this to Susie, and she said "Adam's computer! It's in his bedroom next door."

The camera was in Susie's bedroom, where we had just experienced the gangbang of Connie and the nightmare of my attempted rape. We ran to Adam's bedroom, which was locked, but Susie picked the lock, a trick Susie had learned long ago, growing up in this house.

Adam had apparently taken his computer when Susie kicked him out. Surely he had recorded every detail! Susie also began to realize that the camera was in her room, and Adam must have been spying on her, watching her undress, masturbate, have make out sessions with a boy when her parents were not home, etc.

She had not had sex she explained, but several boys had undressed her down to her panties, and one she had let stick his finger inside her panties and inside her. Now she realized this had all been recorded by her own brother, who was probably masturbating to it with incestuous fantasies, and showing it to Frank and who knows who else? Maybe all his friends at college had seen the pictures and videos.

She was stunned and horrified, and now it was my turn to do for Susie what she had done for me when she showed me the picture Frank had taken and circulated. So I spent some time comforting her.

It occurred to me, and I was not sure if it had occurred to Susie or not yet, that Adam might have shown to Frank pictures of her naked or partially undressed. Maybe that would explain why Frank had claimed to have seen risqué pictures of Susie and perhaps thought she would be an easy mark. And Adam was her brother! I was beginning to hate all men. Was nobody decent?

When Susie had recovered from the shock and the horror enough to face the world again, we went to rejoin the party, still dressed only in our panties. Word had gotten out about what had happened both to Connie and to me in the bedroom, and that Susie had saved the day. We were met with applause, and several of the nicer girls, each in various states of partial undress and one even naked, crowded around us and showered us with support and love.

Susie surprised me when she announced to the party, "The creeps have left. Let the party begin!" Everyone cheered, and the couples that were making out when we rejoined the party resumed their amorous activities. I did see a couple of girls relaxing naked with their legs spread and cum oozing out of their cunts, and boys with smiles on their faces next to them, holding their hand or caressing their breasts, so I had some idea what had happened in our absence.

I sat down on one of the empty couches, alone, and thought about things. A nice looking boy, almost fully dressed, came and sat next to me, and we chatted for a while. He looked familiar but I could not place him. He was older, clearly one of Adam's friends. He was sweet and I ended up liking him.

He actually asked me if he could kiss me. My naked boobs were right in front of him, and he had not even tried to touch them. I said yes, and he gave me a soft and gentle kiss. I kissed back and we kissed each other, doing nothing else for a long time.

After a while of kissing he asked me to dance, and I said yes. It was a slow song and he pulled me close but did not crush my breasts into his shirt. His hands were on my naked back, and he moved them around a bit, apparently enjoying the feel of my soft female flesh. He turned me around so that my back was to him, and he reached around me and finally began to fondle my breasts. At that point I remembered: He had come to the shoe store on Christmas Eve, and looked down my dress, probably seeing everything. I inwardly groaned.

I made some small encouraging sounds, and he turned me around again and kissed me. Then he took off his shirt and pants, very quickly, so that he was only in his briefs, and he pulled my breasts into his chest. I put my arms around his neck and began to run my hands through his hair and that must have turned him on because I felt his cock grow and harden against my stomach.

He asked me if he could remove my panties. I did not answer him, as I looked around the room. About half the girls were naked and I was beginning to get an anticipatory rush of exhibitionism at the prospect of being naked in front of everyone. It was less scary due to all the already existing nudity. I was thinking, this is a hell of a way to recover from the trauma of attempted and partially successful rape.

While I thought about it the boy, whose name was Jack, did nothing. Finally I said yes you can but only if you too get naked. He removed his briefs first, revealing a large and long hard cock, the best looking one I had seen of the six I had experienced before.

He pulled down my panties and I stepped out of them. Since Connie was upstairs sleeping off the booze and the sex, I was now both the prettiest girl there and also the sexiest, and one of the few who had not yet been fucked, I guessed, not counting the minute or so Adam had entered me during the attempted rape.

I looked over at Susie just as her panties too were being removed. The boy removing her panties (named Art) was doubtless also a friend of her older brother Adam.

Jack and I slowly got on the floor, and started kissing and playing with each other. Somehow I knew this would be my fuck for the evening. Susie was about 10 feet away, and no doubt was thinking the same thing regarding her prospects.

After a while of foreplay, Jack pulled me on top of him and then gently pushed me into a sitting position, giving everyone a nice view of my face, boobs, and body above the waist. I now had a large audience soaking up the view and that increased my turn on.

I took Jack's hint, and moved to sit on his rigid cock sticking straight up, and let him enter me. As I began to move up and down on it, moving my hips in small circles so that Jack was screwing me, I realized he felt wonderful inside me.

My breasts mesmerized Jack as we fucked, and he said to me as I bounced and screwed around that he loved the way my necklace dangled between my boobs, and also my perfume turned him on. Thanks Mom, I thought as he said it, and laughed to myself. Then I noticed that the only people not watching us fuck were Susie and the boy she was now furiously fucking. Susie and Art, and Jack and I were the center of attention, and this raised my sexual excitement level to a new high.

Jack began to pump his dick in me in time to the music, and something astounding happened. Since everyone was watching, they began to clap their hands in time with Jack's movements and the music. Susie and her partner coordinated and did the same. The boys started yelling "Way to go, Jack; Fuck her good!" and other such things, and the girls started chanting "Joanie! Joanie! Joanie!" as we went at it. It was as if it were an athletic competition.

One boy came to us with his cell phone and took a close up and personal movie of my breasts heaving, my face grinning, and of Jack's cock going in and out of my cunt. Another came up with Susie's Dad's video camera, and he truly caught every detail. Then he moved over to record Susie and Art, too.

Even while fucking I envisioned the nightmare of this scene all over the internet, but that thought while terrifying, turned me on to levels I had never before seen. At this point I was moaning loudly.

Jack played to the camera, withdrawing almost completely and then slamming back into me, every time making me gasp. The video cameras caught it all. I had yet another huge, rolling, vibrating orgasm, screaming with pleasure, and this was all on camera, too.

Jack fucked me for a long time, surprisingly skillfully. Clearly I was not his first girl. Looking back, he was my best fuck ever, so far. It helped too that I was not tricked or manipulated, but actually seduced, and that I had a large and enthusiastic audience, not even including the camera, and this for me was the most important aspect of my excitement, weird person that I am.

Jack just kept going, varying it a bit, and then we rolled over and he was on top. I did not like this as much since I was much less on display under his naked body, but I was so far gone that I did not care. Now that he was on top, he fucked me with great force. A much less intense second orgasm consumed me. It was just lovely and a huge release.

Jack warned me he was going to come, and I shouted for all to hear, "Come inside me, lover!" That put him over the edge and he pumped so much cum into me it must have been a gallon! I guess he had been saving it up.

Having got laid, and having had a spectacular exhibitionist thrill, I was ready to return to college the next day. But once again I was naïve. Once back at school, I heard from Susie that before the party, based on Frank's picture and his tales of what he and I had done during our night of drinking and sex in the city, and my going commando at the shoe store, Adam had organized a little competition to see who could nail me at the party. Each guy chipped in $100 and the total was over $1,000. Jack won first prize of course, having fucked me in front of the entire party, and this explained to me why there had been cheering, too. People were looking forward to seeing me get nailed.

Josh got second prize, being the first to render me naked in front of everyone, getting a blowjob from me, and eating me out to a rather obvious major orgasm. The snake Adam claimed third prize for having penetrated me for around a minute or less before Susie stopped the rape. This of course killed the memories of the party for me.

But it gets worse. Adam had designed the spin the bottle game to increase the odds of an orgy. His plan was to get a few girls partially undressed, and force them to stay that way the rest of the party. He had spectacular success when he got a few girls down to their bras and panties.

But it was beyond his hopes when he also got Connie and me with bare breasts and clothed only in our panties. When that happened he quickly organized a competition for Connie, too, and collected another $700, right there at the party.

I heard from Connie that a boy who was at the party goes to her college and he got a copy of the video of the gangbang that Adam had made with his secret camera in Susie's room, and was circulating it at her school. Before she had learned of this, a lot of guys had asked her out, and she had fucked quite a few of them.

They had formed a club of those guys who had fucked Connie. Each one had a pin with ITC on it and they would wear it around the school on Wednesdays for some reason. The ITC stood for I Tapped Connie. The club called itself We Tapped Connie, and was known as WTC. Apparently they had all seen the video and this inspired each of them to get a piece of her ass. She was devastated and she felt she could trust no boy at her school. She became chaste.

As for Susie, apparently Adam's secret tapings of her were now all over her own school. The most popular one was of her naked on her bed and masturbating. On top of that, the video of Adam's friends took of her and Art doing it next to Jack & me near the end of the party was also circulating at her college.

Adam must really hate his little sister. This explained Susie's sudden and immense popularity at her college, in perfect analogy to Connie. Boys who asked her out expected to be able to fuck her, but of course only a couple actually succeeded in that goal, although most enjoyed plenty of other kinds of sex with her.

Finally I heard a bit later that someone was actually selling the video of Jack and me doing it at the party, and it was fetching quite a nice price of $100 a copy. He had already sold 30 copies at that price, apparently. I was a bit incredulous that people would pay $100 for such a video, especially in this day of free internet porn. But I guess you never meet the people in those videos. They are not girls in your class, warm bodies in person you can fantasize about. Now people could relive my humiliation and degradation at their leisure. I realized Connie and I had to plan revenge, and I was pretty sure we could get Susie to help. But that's another story.

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,417 Followers