Joanna vs. Mr. Smith

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was now repeating her earlier movements, with her naked pubis exposed to her teacher. Edward was mesmerized as she slid her slender finger around her gooey hole, pausing occasionally to spread goo around her clitoris. Said clit just kept straining and reddening with each stimulation.

Suddenly he became aware of the smell of her hot little pussy, and it drove him wild. It was a lush, hothouse funk that triggered his brain in its reptile center. Even more blood surged into his straining cock as his mind flashed on images of him wildly fucking the young girl in front of him.

Edward was near his limit. She was a vixen in heat! Her lovely large breasts were heaving with her excitement, her hooded eyes radiated lust-hate, and her slimy little pussy was drooling girl goo all over her thighs and the chair. The jungle smell of her sweet pussy was all around. It was sexiest goddamn thing he had ever seen.

"Watch this you fucking dirty old pervert," she said as she slid two fingers deep inside herself. She just kept them there, all the way to the knuckles, the look of disdain on her face never changing.

Edward couldn't help himself. He reached down and unzipped his zipper and fished out his cock. He had never felt himself this large. His cock was pulsing with desire.

Joanna began to slowly thrust her two middle digits in and out of her sloppy, clenching hole. Each in and out caused an audible squish sound as her gushing cunny gripped at her probing fingers. More cunt juice drooled out of her pussy and onto the chair.

Edward's eyes were fixed on her lovely little slime-hole, devouring her fingers, but he could still see her defiant, hateful face in his peripheral vision. The juxtaposition was somehow driving him crazy.

She began to moan with each in-thrust, and Edward began to jerk slowly on his engorged cock in time with her thrusts. Precum began to drool out of his pee-hole. He noted how the slick outer lips of her pussy would pull slightly outward with every withdrawal of her fingers, as her cunt tried to clamp on to the slickly penetrating fingers.

She increased her tempo, now letting out a little huffing squeal with each in-fuck of her slimy fingers. The squishing sounds became louder and more lewd. Edward was now jerking wildly at his cock, and precum was leaking freely down his shaft, lubricating him completely. Now he too was making squishing sounds with each stroke. They were both approaching a point of no return.

Joanna reached it first. She suddenly slammed her feet down on the floor and arched her pelvis upwards, burying her digits all the way in her clenching, hairy litte cunt. Edward could clearly see the muscles around her sloppy hole contracting in desperate orgasmic abandon. Juice dribble out around her fingers in gentle pulsing spurts.

Edward could take no more. One of his students was spewing cunt-juice in his classroom right in the middle of the school day! He felt his orgasm rise up from his balls, spread like fire all over his body, and then suddenly explode out of his dickhead. His cum arced three feet through the air and the first jet landed on Joanna's thigh. The second spurt splashed across her hand and pussy, and the third, strongest spurt splashed against the lower part of her hoodie.

He locked eyes with Joanna, and he knew in that moment that he hated her too. As they both came wildly, each sent hateful fire through their eyes, wishing for nothing less than the complete destruction of the other.

And then the bell rang.

Fifth period would start arriving within the minute, but neither could move. Both were still spasming in wild orgasmic abandon. Their eyes remained locked as Joanna's thighs kept trembling, and her cunt kept milking her fingers. Edward's cock continued to spurt, although the remaining spasms splattered only the floor and then just erupted down his cock shaft like a volcano.

Perhaps thirty seconds later, they came to their senses. Joanna pulled her panties back in place and grabbed her pants, wildly jerking them on. Edward pushed his still-pulsing cock back into his pants and ran to get some paper-towels.

He pushed a handful of paper towels at Joanna, ignoring the gagging sound she made as she tried to clean his spunk from her fingers and hoodie. Edward dropped to the floor to clean up the sperm there and was amazed at the sheer volume. It seemed he had cum a pint of spew all over the place!

There was a knock at the door, and Joanna glared at him. He nodded to her tray, and as she picked it up, he walked her to the door and unlocked it.

The students outside watched her leave with curiosity and then began filing into the room. He saw a few of them scrunch up their noses at the strange smell. The room smelled strongly of hot dank, fertile pussy and loads of thick semen.

When the students looked his way he said loudly, "Oh, I had curry for lunch today guys, sorry for the weird smell," hoping none of them had ever actually had curry.

They seemed to accept his explanation and they went about getting out paper for the warm up that was posted on the board.

Edward sat down and took a moment to collect himself.

"Dear God, what have I done?" he thought to himself. "I just ejaculated all over a student, in class! What the fuck is wrong with me?"

But the thought that his sperm was at this very minute still sliming her pubes in her panties, still damp against her thigh, turned him on so much he found himself fully hard all at once.

He was risking everything. And for what? He shook his head. He had to be honest with himself. For the best fucking sexual experiences of his life.

And yet she remained so disgusted by him. So hateful and disrespectful. Had he truly won this round? Had he in any way broken her?

He thought not. They had both cum, so he supposed this one was a draw. He would need to be more creative, find better ways to humiliate and break the evil little siren.

After his cock deflated enough, he stood and began teaching, trying to ignore the slick slime of sperm in his boxers. After work, he would plan something good. Something that would destroy Joanna's spirit. He smiled a bitter smile. He would break that child, no matter what it took.

*****

The next day, third period was a little better than normal. Edward wondered if perhaps his partial success at lunch the day before had started to thaw Joanna. She was still rude and disrespectful, but she just seemed to lack some of her normal spirit.

He was a little disappointed to see that she had only one check by the end of the period. So one minute after class, then.

After the last student left, he locked the door and set the timer.

He spoke brusquely. "I touch you anywhere I want, above the clothes, one homework assignment."

She just nodded, standing by his desk with a look of faint disgust in her eyes.

He punched the button and went to work – one minute quick session.

First, he stepped up directly facing her. He took a moment to caress her perfect melons, enjoying their firm liquid resistance. However, he had other ideas for his brief excursion.

He quickly pulled up a chair in front of her standing form. He reached around and gently cupped her perfect apple ass. The luscious globes of her ass were warm and smooth. Firmer than her breasts, of course, but just as perfectly rounded.

He reached back and down between her upper thighs and buttocks and gently pulled them apart. He knew that under the loose khakis, this would cause her pussy to pull open.

He rested his head between her heaving breasts and began kneading that juncture, causing her tight little cunny to open and close like a chewing mouth. After about ten seconds, he could hear delightful squishing sounds. God damn she was a horny little girl. His cock was a rigid bar in his pants.

Just as the last seconds were ticking out, he caught a whiff of her hot little pussy. Her juices must really be flowing if he could smell her through two layers of clothing.

He leaned back just as the timer started beeping and smirked at her. "Come see me after school. Let's see if we can get rid of some more zeros."

Some of the old hatred flooded into her face as she nodded reluctantly.

As Edward unlocked the door, he decided he knew how he was going to be spending the last of his homework zeros. This seemed like a worthy daily exercise. One minute to remind everyone who was in charge.

The rest of the day went rather well. Edward was feeling much better now that he seemed to have mastered the whole Joanna problem. Naturally, as he returned to a more sane state of mind, he began questioning the idea of the whole enterprise.

"What the hell am I doing?" he thought, as his sixth period took a silent test. "My God, this is not me."

He spent the next twenty minutes in a chaos of conflicting emotion. On the one hand, he had spent his whole life believing that he was a good man. A good man doing an important job. He was a man of principles. A professional man with a strong ethical code. The Joanna episode was threatening to completely erase this man.

On the other hand, he could still feel the jiggle of her heavy breast in his hand. He could still see his sperm splashing against her matted, sloppy pussy. He could still smell the inflaming odor of her girl-musk.

Do the right thing, or do the pleasurable thing? He was not stupid enough to believe he was the first human being ever to be presented with this dilemma.

By the end of the period, he had made up his mind. It had to end. He would apologize today after school. He would fill all the zeros in with 70% even if she didn't earn them. Hell, she had earned them just by submitting to his abuse.

With any luck, this would all pass by, and he could look back on it as a fit of temporary insanity. An example of why ethics and morality were not to be toyed with.

He felt so much better, and by the end of the day he was actually whistling again, something he had not done in almost a week.

He was still whistling, in fact, when Joanna walked in. He turned to talk to her and he noticed right away that whatever lethargy had been cast over her earlier in the day was gone. Her face showed the same old smirking disrespect as always.

He didn't know how, but her facial expressions could act like a slap in the face. She was just so expressive in her visceral disdain for him. He knew he was an adult, but he just couldn't help but feel insulted to his core.

He fought to master his emotions and said, "Listen Joanna..."

She threw down her backpack and sat down with a thump, interrupting him with a "Don't care, don't want to hear it!"

Edward just stood ogling the little bitch. Seriously? He'd been about to apologize to that? Once again he was stunned by the level of disrespect she could generate. She was a fucking master!

Okay, he thought. We can play it that way.

He looked down at his gradebook and flipped a few pages. Six homework zeros. He knew how he was going to spend those. Five quiz zeros left. Three test zeros. Those special three sent a thrill through his loins.

He cleared his throat before speaking. "I want to touch your tits. I want to lick and suck them."

She looked like she might be sick. With bright hatred shining in her eyes, she said, "Two minutes."

He shook his head. "Four. I've got things to do."

She looked sour at the thought. "Fine."

He smiled with satisfaction. "Done. Two quiz zeros."

She thought about it, but seemed surprised to be offered such a high price. She nodded.

He literally rubbed his hands together as he set the timer and moved towards her. He gestured impatiently for her to remove her hoodie.

Underneath he saw that she wore an old tattered t-shirt. Being from this neighborhood, she probably didn't have much money for clothes. Not a surprise. She continued and took off her t-shirt, revealing her magnificent torso. Her tight waist and muscular tummy gently vee'd upwards until her lovely bra-capped breasts proudly jutted out.

He took a moment to admire their shapely firmness as she reached around to unclip the bra. When the cups fell away, he was treated to one of the most beautiful sights he had ever seen.

If there was a perfect female form, it was hers. Her cheap Wal-Mart slacks could not hide the proud swell of her hips. Her tight, athletic tummy contrasted beautifully with her wonderfully sloping breasts. She was young enough that gravity had done nothing to diminish their spherical perfection. Each perfect globe was tipped with medium-sized areola and perfect, thick erect light brown nipples. Her tit-flesh was lightly goose-bumping from the cool of the room.

He knew from experience that this sick little vixen was turned on by negative emotions. She got off on insulting and humiliating others. She also seemed to get off receiving the same.

At this moment her nipples were stiffly straining forward. No doubt her pussy was slickening by the minute. Psycho girl!

He pushed the timer button and went to work. First, he gently cupped her breasts from the front, his fingers cupping the outer sides of her boobs while his thumbs curled under them. She was more than a handful, but it didn't seem wasted.

He moved his thumbs upward, flicking them over her thick nipples. She took a deep in-breath as her nubbins stood up even firmer. He looked up to see her eyes filled with humiliation and hatred.

Ethics and morality forgotten, he swam in his victory. He was showing this rude brat what happens when you fuck with a real man! With that warm glow of conquest in his chest, he leaned forward and kissed the top of her right breast. He left his lips close, and she shuddered at the feel of his warm breath against her cool tit-meat.

He reached up and grabbed her titties, palms inward, his thumbs lifting the soft globes and his fingers pressing them together. The effect was to push them forward towards his greedy mouth. Ever so slowly, ever so gently, he licked around the areola of her right tit. He felt her shiver.

Then, with almost tender care, he lowered his mouth around her stiff nipple. She could not suppress a liquid moan that turned into a hiss as he sucked and twirled his tongue around her stiffness.

As he tongued and suckled, he continued massaging with both hands. The effect was electric on the young girl. The constant friction of his gentle stroking hands became a backdrop to the hot, focused pleasure at the tip of her tit.

Soon he began alternating between tits, sucking and slobbering and licking while his hands kneaded and worshipped her now hot flesh. Her head was rolling back and forth and she began to moan almost continuously. He smiled around a nipple when he smelled her funky sexy young pussy. He knew she was gushing goo into her little panties.

She seemed to be having trouble holding on to her anger and disgust. It was almost as though hatred was her anchor, but she was losing that anchor. She was spinning out of control. It was a bit like the other day, when he had forced her to masturbate, but then she'd had the satisfaction of knowing that she was driving him mad as well.

She was losing control and she hated it.

Edward, for his part, was extremely excited. His penis was an iron bar, and he could feel it throbbing with his heartbeat. But he was master now. He had the advantage and he knew it. A feeling of absolute power rushed over him and he began to nibble at her breasts, at first tenderly at the boob flesh beside and under, but soon biting down gently directly on her sensitive, engorged nipples.

Joanna began to pant/moan in time with her quickened breathing. Her nipples were on fire, and they were sending electric sparks to her sopping pussy and back. She felt as though she had been reduced to a primal triangle. Nipple, nipple, clit. And the vertices of this triangle were connected by lines of pure sexual fire. Flowing and growing as the disgusting gringo slobbered and gnawed on her enflamed tits. Her pussy was hot and slick and hungry.

The timer went off, but her traitor hands wrapped themselves around the back of his head, to prevent him from stopping. She didn't want him to stop, God help her.

And that did it for her. It was just so wrong. So disgusting. A dirty, fat old teacher was sucking her naked tits in Math class. And she was doing it to earn a grade. And she loved it. She felt a wash of shame that somehow fed her desire to new levels.

Joanna exploded. She screamed aloud as her tummy clenched in profound ecstasy. She felt her womb contract and her tits expand as her mind was flooded with bright white sexual pleasure. Her scream turned into a continuous growl as she grabbed his head and pulled it against her heaving breasts.

Her nipples were on fire and she could feel her cunny spasming open and closed as it sought out something to pull inward. Something to devour. Deep in her tummy her womb was contracting also. Needing. Hungry.

She lost her mind for a few moments, and it was wonderful.

When she came back to herself, it was like regaining consciousness. She slowly became aware of several things. One, her pussy was a sopping mess. Her panties and pants were soaked through, and her thighs were slick and wet. Two, her naked tits were tingling in a way they never had before. And three, she saw the satisfied smirk on Mr. Smith's face.

And oh, did the hatred return. She grabbed on to her old friend for all she was worth.

Edward watched as she went from lolling doll to confused and frightened to bitterly angry. He smiled even deeper. She knew she had been beaten. Maybe now she would give him the respect he deserved. Maybe now she would realize who the boss was.

As it turned out, he could not have been more wrong.

*****

Thursday was the worst day yet. Joanna was clearly enraged at her recent humiliation, and she took it out on him in the classroom. The other students were clearly intrigued. They knew a battle was raging, but they had no idea why Mr. Smith was not cracking down on her. They had seen him do the same with other students, why not Joanna?

Some started to whisper that something strange was going on.

After class, she once again had two check marks.

She stayed after for her one minute, and he once again burned a homework zero for the pleasure of jiggling and kneading her rubbery ass cheeks, causing her hot little pussy to leak madly. He smiled as she stalked out. Wait until lunch, he thought.

At lunch, she stalked into his class and sat in surly silence, eating. Edward just smiled. He had special plans for today. After this session she would be completely broken.

After she finished he sat next to her. He spoke in low, even tones, but he was highly excited. "Today you are going to suck my cock, Joanna."

Her eyes flashed with hatred and disgust. "God damn you, fucking puto," she said through gritted teeth. But he noticed her hard nipples even though her loose hoodie.

"You're a fucking dirty old pervert," she hissed. "Three quiz grades," she said, her voice trembling with anger.

Edward smiled. Again, he had planned on a test score. What a bargain! "Done," he said, and she knew right away she had sold herself for too little.

Anger flashed in her eyes as he undid his belt, slid his pants down, and sat down in front of her. She slowly dropped to her knees, her cute little nose wrinkling at the thought of what was coming next.

With disgust etched on her face, she fished inside his boxers and grabbed ahold of his rapidly growing penis. She held it gingerly between her thumb and forefinger, almost as if it were some kind of disgusting bug.

Her reluctance and disgust only fueled his lust. His cock filled with blood as she grasped him more firmly. She stroked him lightly, her expression of disgust deepening.

He was now fully erect, his cock head shiny and reddening. "We don't have forever, bitch," he said as his excitement mounted.