Joanna vs. Mr. Smith

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her lip curled in hatred as she leaned forward and took his cock into her sassy mouth. He sighed with pleasure as he felt her hot, moist lips fasten around his throbbing cock-head. He moaned as she began suckling the head, like a baby on a teat. She began to lick under the head and around the piss-hole, sending spasms of pleasure through his body.

She gripped the shaft in her right hand and rested her left hand against his thigh. Suddenly, something changed. She seemed to have made some kind of decision. She started to take his cock deeper into her mouth, and her fist on his shaft began a twisting, milking motion.

Edward couldn't believe it. He was sitting in his classroom, in the middle of the school day, while his worst student was greedily sucking his cock! He felt his penis grow even harder at the raw wrongness of it all.

He noticed as she slavered and sucked at his dick that she had begun writhing her buttocks and grinding her thighs together. The minx was getting off!

He felt the tension begin to build when suddenly she changed the rhythm. She held the base of his cock in her tightly clenched fist, and began to take his entire shaft into her mouth until her chin touched her fist. The little slut was deep-throating him!

He could actually feel his cock enter her tight throat with each sloppy in-thrust. It was the most erotic thing he had ever felt. He couldn't help himself. He reached down and wrapped his hand around her throat. Good God! He could feel her throat swelling as his cock filled and stretched it.

He began to grunt each time her head bobbed down, his head lolling around as the sensations mounted. It felt like she had become a slick, hot human vacuum. She was greedily sucking at his penis, and soon she would force the cum from his balls!

He couldn't take it anymore. He tried to hold back, to prolong the pleasure, but she was insatiable. She just kept at it. Finally, he felt himself falling over the edge. He felt his balls clenching in imminent release.

And then she just stopped. Her fist remained tightly clenched around the base of his painfully throbbing cock, but she sat up and just looked at him with a face filled with hatred and victory.

"Please," he huffed, "Please, I need it..."

She grinned at his need and pain. "Yes, you fucking pervert. Beg for it. Beg your student to drink your cum."

His mind was almost non-functioning. All he could think of was that hot little mouth and his aching balls. "Yes, oh God please," he gasped, "Please, suck my dirty fucking cock. Please, I... need it."

Her grin broke into a full-fledged wicked smile. She had won. Time to finish him off. She leaned over and took him back into her hot little-girl mouth. He groaned in deep contentment and satisfaction.

She went back to work with renewed vigor, taking him all the way into her throat now, her chin resting firmly against his balls with every dip. Her liquid pistoning was driving him insane. He watched as her cute little lips stretched wide to accommodate his shaft. The veins along his cock were throbbing with need, and his balls were clenching tighter and tighter. As if on cue, she reached out and began to massage his balls as she continued to swallow his cock.

It was too much. With one final in-thrust, he grabbed the back of her head and exploded. The pleasure was so intense, he felt like he was dying. His cock began to spew load after load of sperm directly down the dirty bitch's throat. And the slut was drinking it down! In fact, she was still stroking and milking his balls as she drank down his cum! It was the sexiest goddamn thing he had ever experienced.

He was now moaning non-stop as he pumped his semen directly into Joanna's stomach. He was so filled with ecstasy that he felt his vision blurring. The pleasure of her sucking mouth and throat drinking down his cum was intense and non-stop.

And she just kept sucking and massaging his balls. And he just kept spasming and cumming. He couldn't believe it. He had never cum this hard or this long in his entire life. He just kept jerking and squirting into her swallowing throat, dumping his sperm into her greedy tummy.

Finally, as the last spasms of his towering orgasm faded, he passed out. He didn't see her sit upright, with a look of total victory on her face. He didn't see her use a paper towel to clean the saliva from her mouth and chin. And he didn't see her leave.

He came back to consciousness when the bell rang. He felt completely drained and content. His cock and balls were still pulsing gently with after-pleasure. It took him a moment to come back to reality and he suddenly sat up. He quickly stood up and was fastening his pants as the first students came in.

They flashed him a strange look as he finished buttoning up and fastening his belt. He didn't know about the rumors that had begun flying around. If he had perhaps he would have stopped his madness.

But probably not.

*****

That night, Edward had a bit of a meltdown. He was torn between humiliation and rage at the way Joanna had knocked him out with her amazing blow job, and nearly non-stop arousal at the remembrance of it. His cock had been either fully erect or half-mast all day. His balls ached.

That little fucking bitch had left him slumped back in his chair, taken the keys off his ring, and left the door open! If anyone had come in before the bell - an office runner or another teacher, they would have found him with his still half hard cock out, cum dribbling slowly from the tip.

On the other hand, despite his anger and shame, he could not forget how her hot little mouth had felt. How when his cock had gone down her throat, it had felt like his dick was being sucked by two mouths. He could not forget the electric feel of his orgasm as he had spermed directly down her neck and into her tummy. Every time he thought of it, his cock surged again.

He had to find a way to master it. Find a way to take control back. At this point there was no thought of stopping. He knew he was too far gone for that. But he could still win this. He could still put her in her place.

That was the only comfort he could offer himself as he tried to go to sleep that night. Tomorrow was Friday. Tomorrow he would turn the tables on her, and taste her sweet little pussy.

Third period on Friday was every bit as hellish as ever. Joanna did not seem in any way mollified by her victory the day before. If anything, she was more disrespectful than ever.

Now the other students knew for sure something was up. Rumors had been circulating, and Mr. Smith's various classes had been talking to each other. Some had talked about Joanna leaving his room after lunch smelling funny. Others talked about finding him fastening his pants. And everyone in third period could plainly see that Mr. Smith was not his usual calm, strict self. Something was definitely odd, and that make the kids very curious.

Edward knew none of this. He was just trying to weather the storm and get through third period. It had gotten so bad that very little actual teaching was going on.

He took his daily ass groping and kneading almost like an addict would take a small dose to tide him over until the real hit comes. As he nuzzled against her ripe young tits and slid his hands all over her bubble butt, he could smell her hot young pussy. It was like ambrosia. The smell triggered a primal need deep inside him. When she left for fourth period, his cock was rigid and leaking pre-cum. Several students pushed past her as she left, eyebrows raising.

When lunch came around, Edward was practically rubbing his hands together in anticipation. She came in as usual, a look of contempt on her face. She ate her pizza in silence, flashing him an occasional hateful glance. When she was done, he came and sat next to her.

"Hello Joanna," he said with great relish. "Today I'm going to eat your little pussy." He paused, feeling generous. "One test score."

Her lip curled in disgust. "God, you're a sick fuck."

He just smiled. "Pants. Off. Shirt too." He laid out a blanket he had brought on the floor. "Then lie down."

He watched as she pulled off her hoodie and t-shirt. As she unclipped her bra he could not suppress a sigh of appreciation. Her large firm tits swayed gently as she began to unfasten her pants. Soon she was completely naked and he could barely breathe, let alone speak.

She was perfect. Classic hourglass figure. Large sculpted breasts, tight waist with athletic abs, smoothly swelling hips, and muscular trim legs. She was the very image of sexual femininity. He just stared at her perfect form, drinking it in.

She sat down on the blanket, the disgust on her face never changing. But he noticed her nipples were rock hard.

She leaned back, resting on her elbows, her knees elevated and pressed together. Edward kneeled in front of her and gently prized them apart. She reluctantly allowed it.

He was presented with a beautiful view. As her slender thighs parted, knees still held high, he caught sight of her glorious pussy. Once her legs were fully splayed, he was hypnotized. Her pubic hair was black and thick, although neatly trimmed to the bikini line. The lovely fur surrounded slender outer lips and a sweet little button of a clitoris.

He noticed that the inner lips were slightly wet and reddened. No doubt, the little hussy was very horny. He leaned over on his knees and began to lick the insides of her thighs. He began to torture her with long, tender strokes, from near her knees to maddeningly close to her pussy, but never touching it.

She began to moan quietly and gyrate her hips slightly. He smiled with deep satisfaction. Time to teach this little bitch who was in control. She was gently thrusting her hips upwards. Edward leaned in close and took a big sniff. Her pussy was now leaking at bit, and he could clearly smell her aroused little cunt. Oh God it smelled good. Funky and musky and sexy as hell. It triggered something primal in him, and he had a sudden desire to mount her and just fuck the shit out of her. Some deep animal part of his brain insisted upon it.

But he mastered the mad desire to fuck her. Now was the time for dominance. Now was the time to teach her a lesson. He leaned in and began to lightly stroke her little clit with the tip of his tongue. Joanna took a sudden in-breath and then moaned deeply.

The smell of her lush pussy, the sight of her inflamed pussy lips, and the sound of her husky moan was almost too much for him. His cock was an iron bar in his pants. He couldn't wait anymore. He suddenly began to lick along the full length of her slit, greedily slurping up her heady pussy juice. With each stroke she let out a breathy moan. From time to time he would spend a few moments on her sweet little clit, which was stiff with utter arousal.

In his classroom, in the middle of the school day, he was on his hands and knees, eating the hot little pussy of one of his students. His cock was throbbing with desire and power. He could feel his balls clenching with need.

He could tell he was driving her mad. Her breathing came faster and faster, and she was thrusting her hips upwards in sexy little hunches. He slowly slid a finger inside of her pussy, delighting at how wet and tight she was. She moaned and muttered, "fucking pervert..." but he only smiled and went to work in earnest, fully making out with her pussy, tongue thrusting and probing inside her body, as her juices dribbled down her buttocks. He did his best to lick it all up, but she was literally gushing girl-juice.

He began to slide his stiff finger in and out, timing each thrust with her breathing. He could tell she was close to the edge. Her head was whipping back and forth, and her breathing was frantic. His victory was close at hand.

But suddenly she shifted under him. She moved so quickly he didn't have time to react. With amazing speed she spun around under him and pushed her head between his knees. Before he could even react, he found himself looking down at her beautiful pussy, upside-down. It was a sloppy mess. The hair was matted and slimy, and her pussy lips were red and inflamed with need. She grabbed his head and pushed his face back into her lush, hot cunt. He happily went back to french-kissing her fuck hole and drinking her juices.

What he was not expecting, however, was her hands on his zipper. Now he knew what she was up to! Before he could stop her, she had his cock out and held solidly in her little fist. Suddenly, he felt the head of his engorged cock engulfed by her hot little mouth. He couldn't help but utter a deep grunt.

They fell into a frantic circle of maddened lust. He continued to make out with her sloppy pussy as she pulled his buttocks downwards to better engulf his raging fuck pole. She began to deep throat him again, and soon he was liquidly sliding all the way into her throat until his balls rested against her nose. He reinserted a finger into her gushing little hole and he began to lick and suck her hot little clit.

Soon there was nothing in Edwards world except the white hot pleasure of his cock sliding down the down the throat of his student and luscious funky pussy he was feasting on. They were literally devouring each other and loving every moment of it. It was a feedback loop of ever-increasing sexual pleasure.

Joanna was grabbing Mr. Smith's ass cheeks, pulling his cock deeper down her throat with each of his in thrusts. She was simultaneously hunching her own pelvis forward to give him better access to her drooling cunny.

Soon they just lost all control, gyrating and moaning into each other's crotches. Edward was madly tonguing the young girls twitching slit, and fucking deeply in and out of her throat. With each stroke into the teen's mouth, the pressure mounted.

Joanna came first, moaning and grunting around the thick cock in her mouth. Edward lifted his head and saw her pussy twitching and dribbling goo down her buttocks. He could see her cunt contract with each spasm of her massive orgasm.

It was too much for Edward. The lush, heady smell of her spasming pussy, the juice spurting out of her slit, and the tight contractions of her tight throat around his penis sent him over the edge.

He let out a sharp cry and began spewing sperm into Joanna's greedy sucking esophagus.

They stayed that way forever, each spasming wildly, grasping each other's asses, and going absolutely crazy with pleasure. Edward was fully sheathed in her throat, his balls twitching and clenching against her nose. Joanna continued to grind her drooling pussy against his insane sucking and licking.

Edward was pumping what felt like a gallon of semen directly into Joanna's stomach, spewing load after load down her hot little throat. Meanwhile he sucked and licked at her clenching little cooch, doing his best to drink every salty, funky drop of cunt goo he could get.

They stayed locked in this state of absolute ecstasy for what seemed like hours, completely absorbed by each other and their own mad pleasure. Edward's balls just kept clenching and pumping more sperm into the young girl's body.

After a while, Edward came down from his erotic high and came back to himself. He slid his tingling semi-erect cock from her young throat and rolled over onto his back. He checked his watch... four minutes until the bell rang. He took a couple moments to gather himself, then he rolled over onto his side. It was then he noticed that Joanna was unconscious!

Sudden panic gripped him. Had he suffocated her? He'd had his cock down her throat for god knows how long. Had he killed her? His heart was hammering in his chest as he lowered himself near her slack face. He saw his entire life ending in that very moment. Loss of job. Loss of license. Prison. Misery for the rest of his life. His heart was hammering in his chest.

But no, she was still breathing. She must have passed out from oxygen deprivation. He looked at her face and saw just how beautiful she was without her normal hateful scowl. In sleep she was an angel. He leaned down and pressed his lips against her beautiful, tender mouth. She moaned and stirred a little, responding to his touch by kissing him back. He slipped his tongue into her mouth and tasted something salty.

At that moment he realized just how sick he had become. Three minutes before third period was to begin, he was tonguing the mouth of an unconscious student who was laying naked on the classroom floor. He was tasting his own sperm in her mouth, and at that very moment her tummy was filled with his baby juice. And perhaps worst of all, he didn't give a fuck. He was completely at peace and content. His cock was still pleasantly tingling and dribbling cum, and he was making out with a beautiful young girl.

Suddenly Joanna's eyes flashed open, and she grunted with surprise. Her reaction was so sudden and violent it took Edward completely by surprise. She lashed out and slapped his face heavily to the side, jerking out from under him at the same time. Her face was a twisted mask of rage.

"Don't you ever, ever fucking kiss me you fucking pervert!" she screamed through clenched jaws. He had never seen her so angry. "That is one thing you never can have, old man!"

She jerked on her clothes just as the bell rang. Her rage was radiating from her face as she stalked to the door. Edward trailed after her, stammering something incoherent, hoping she wouldn't do something rash.

At that moment, two girls from fifth period walked in, just in time for Joanna to brush angrily past them and out the door.

Edward was shocked back to reality. The two girls just stared at him, and suddenly the direction of their gaze reminded him that he had forgotten to zip up his pants. In utter mortification he zipped up, mumbling something about a barn door.

The girls went to their seats, but he distinctly heard one of them say something about his face being wet. He quickly went to the sink and rinsed the pussy slime off and dried with paper towels. As more students wandered in, many of them scrunched up their faces at the raw scent of sex that hung in the air. The hothouse smell of excited pussy and the dull bleachy smell of semen was thick in the air.

The rest of the day passed in a blur. His classes got further and further out of control as they realized his mind was not fully present. By the time seventh period was over, the kids were throwing paper airplanes and shooting rubber bands. Two couples were making out in a corner, but Edward did not notice.

And that's how all day Saturday was as well. He was in a daze. His brain had pretty much shorted out. He had almost choked an unwilling girl to death with his cock in his classroom in the middle of a school day. Clearly his other students were starting to sense something odd happening. He was headed for disaster, and he knew it.

Yet he was hooked deeply. At the slightest thought of the evil little girl, his cock became painfully rigid. He could not stop picturing the sloppy-sweet secret she kept between her legs. That beautiful, slick, drooling, hot hairy pussy. He could almost smell the tangy funk of her excitement. Could almost taste her gushing desire.

And somehow knowing that she despised him, that he disgusted her to her core, made the thought of pumping his sperm into her throat all the more exciting. But now his brain was on the fritz. After the mind-blowing sixty-nine orgasm, then the panic he felt when he thought she was dead, then the shocking slap, all of this had left him incapable of clear thought.

Finally, Sunday he started to come out of it. He began to come back to himself a little by afternoon. He felt a little like someone waking up from a coma. But he was getting a grip. Finally able to think again, he began to try to make some sense of what was happening.