Joanna vs. Mr. Smith

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no question, something about the hate-lust he had for Joanna was staggeringly powerful. The three best orgasms of his life had been due to Joanna, and two of them had been shot down her throat. He shuddered at the memory, his cock swelling in his pants.

But he also knew it was careening out of control. Clearly his students were catching on to something odd. And Friday afternoon he had basically let his classes go to hell. He could not do that again. Ever. He knew for a fact that he was headed for terrible disaster. Career-ending disaster. Possibly prison. It had to end, and right away.

He shook his head, cock still iron hard. But how?

*****

Monday morning, Edward felt better. He had resolved to end things, and he now felt the kind of peace that comes from making a difficult but necessary decision. He would apologize to Joanna, and put an end to the madness.

By third period, he was almost back to his normal self. His students seemed to notice the difference, because they were acting better. When Joanna walked in, he was ready for her disrespect and hatred. Her usual bitter glare did nothing to throw him off his game. He felt like he was coming back to life.

Joanna seemed to sense this also, and was not happy about it. She continued with her rude and challenging behavior, but with his feet solidly back under him, he was able to handle it. Instead of being lured into negative interactions with her, he used his years of experience to divert and distract. However, by the end of the period she had three check marks - a call home.

She had been shocked that he had made that last mark. For a week that had been her advantage: the fact that he hadn't wanted to call her father again. Now she knew for sure something was wrong. Her plan to destroy the perverted old asshole had been derailed, and she set her mind to fixing things.

During her minute after the bell he just sat there while she glared at him. Same with the lunch conference. They just sat silently until the bell rang. She left shooting daggers out of her eyes. She was enraged at having her evil plans foiled. She'd had such a crash and burn planned for fat fucking Mr. Smith!

That evening, he called her home, but this time her mother answered. He explained the situation and the woman apologized for her daughter in heavily accented English. As he put the phone down, he felt content in a way he had not for a week.

No question - he felt a real pang at the idea of never touching Joanna again. She was the best and worst thing that had ever happened to him sexually. But he felt good in general. He had a deep feeling of disaster averted.

On the other end of the line, Joanna put down the telephone with an ugly smirk. Stupid fucking pendejo would believe anything. She sat down and started making big plans.

*****

Tuesday she put her plan into effect.

Edward was once again ready for third period, psyching himself up to face his nemesis. What he was not prepared for is who walked through the door. Instead of a hoodie-wearing thug girl, in walked a fresh-faced girl next door with a short skirt and a pink blouse. Edward was not the only one doing a double-take. The other students were just as shocked as she.

Instead of angry glares, she smiled softly at him.

He was utterly terrified. And justly so.

She sat in the front row that day, a mere six or seven feet from where Mr. Smith sat and worked problems on the document camera. Edward raised his eyebrows but said nothing. He had no seating chart, so she was breaking no rule.

A few minutes into the lesson, he understood the new approach. She was not interrupting him or being rude. Instead she was slowly opening her legs and pulling her skirt higher. He tried to focus elsewhere, but found his eyes repeatedly drawn to the shadowy area between her perfectly sculpted legs. He felt his cock stiffen. Fucking brazen slut!

By the time he began working the second example, her pussy was bared to him. The students beside and behind her couldn't see, but he could. God it was so fucking beautiful: fuzzy black hair contrasting with her coppery skin and lovely pink pussy lips. He saw right away that she was wet.

He tried to look away but found it nearly impossible. Especially when she reached one hand down and began absently stroking her gooey little flower. Edward swallowed awkwardly, his cock so hard it was almost painful.

And now he could smell her. Dear God that funky, erotic odor that set his glands on fire. That phermonic perfume made his vision fill with images of pushing his engorged cock between those lovely slick lips...

He shook his head. What the fuck was this evil little troll doing to him? He could master this. He could defeat this threat. He had to.

But then she pushed a finger inside and let out a nearly inaudible moan. Edward stuttered in the middle of his explanation and tried to get his focus back.

But now she added another finger, and she was slowly stroking in and out. It was getting harder and harder to concentrate. He stumbled over his words repeatedly as her stroking grew more vigorous.

One of the boys sitting near her lifted his nose and started sniffing. There was no missing it. The smell of hot, wet, fertile young pussy was all around. Now she was stroking her fingers rapidly in and out of her sweet little hairy pussy, and Edward was pretty much just rambling aimlessly.

Her lovely eyes became heavy-lidded and she began breathing faster. Edward realized he could hear little squish sounds as she worked her two middle fingers in and out of her slimy little snatch.

Edward just couldn't believe it. The brazen little minx was masturbating her hot little pussy in full view of the whole class. It was the boldest, sexiest goddamn thing he had ever seen. His cock was steel and his balls were clenched and aching. She was one crazy, sexy slut!

And it was getting out of hand. She was now letting out faint little moans with each squishy in-thrust. The boy sitting to her left was openly staring at her now, his pants tented with an obvious erection. Some of the other students were starting to glance at her and whisper. And Edward himself was having trouble finishing complete sentences.

Suddenly she let out a sharp little cry and thrust her fingers deep into her soaking pussy. Her mouth was open in a perfect "o" and her other hand was clenching her breast. Her legs were literally shaking from the force of her orgasm.

All whispering had stopped. Even Edward had given up on trying to continue talking. He just sat gape-jawed, watching the crazy little bitch cum hard in class. All of the students around her were looking at her with curiosity, not sure if she was hurt or having some kind of seizure. But the boy to her left knew. He was just sitting there saucer-eyed, taking in the glory that is a young latina having a wild orgasm.

Edward just couldn't take it any more. Her raw sexuality. Her brazen disregard for common decency. Her disdain of his class and his rules. The sight of her hot little snatch clamping down on her slimy fingers. He couldn't help but imagine that it was his rock-hard cock clamped in that hot little tunnel.

He had the first touch-free orgasm of his life. He couldn't suppress a low moan as his cock unloaded into his boxers. He was completely made helpless by it. His cock was twitching and spitting in his pants like an out of control firehose.

And even as he was spewing and making a total mess of his pants, Joanna slowly stood up, smiling her old disrespectful sneer, and walked out of class. Edward was powerless to stop her, as his brain was still being flooded with intense pleasure and his balls were still pumping out sperm.

The class was in shock as she walked to the door and left without a word, right in the middle of class! After the door closed, the boy who had been sitting to her right stared at her seat with wide eyes. The chair was covered in slimy clear cum. Joanna was gone, but she had left behind the heady stink of her horny little cunt.

Slowly, the waves of pleasure passed through and out of Edward. The entire class was looking directly at him, and all he could think was thank God his desk was hiding his twitching hard-on from the class.

But they knew something had happened. Those closer to where she had been sitting knew exactly what had happened, and many of those suspected what had happened with Mr. Smith as well. The stunned silence stretched out uncomfortably.

Soon Edward regained control of his body and cleared his throat.

"Ahem, well... that was weird." Nervous laughter around the room. "Anyway, back to our example..."

And he just pushed his way through the remainder of the lesson by pure force of will. But his mind was blown. What had she done? He knew the students were dying to get out of class so they could start gossiping and talking about what had happened. He was in deep shit. Surely word of this would get back to some of the staff, perhaps the administrators. What would he say?

That little fucking bitch! As the bell rang and the students rushed out of the classroom, already talking in excited voices about the amazing events of the day, Edward was filled with a dire loathing for Joanna. That fucking brat! She had set him up and now he would pay the price! He could lose his job.

As he went to do his best to clean his slimy boxers, his eyes were filled with ill intent. He would get her back, the little bitch. He would make her pay.

*****

What Edward had no way of knowing was that word had already reached an administrator. Days previous, vice Principal Moore had heard some whispering outside of his office. Two Juniors who were waiting to be disciplined were talking about how Joanna Mendoza had been leaving Mr. Smith's room late, and how the room sometimes smelled funny.

Moore hadn't thought much of it, after all, Edward Smith was one of his best teachers, and he knew Joanna very well. She was one of the most difficult students on campus. She'd been to his office many times. He assumed that Edward had just been keeping her late for disciplinary reasons.

But when he heard similar whispering from other students the next day, he decided he might need to talk to Edward and see what was going on. But later that day there was a fist-fight, then a student had an allergy attack, and his conference with Smith was put on hold. As he was seeing the ambulance past the gates, he thought, I'll get to it later.

Edward somehow got through the day, but his rage just kept growing. He sat during his plan time fuming. There was no way he was getting out of this without some serious explaining. Perhaps it was already too late. He gritted his teeth in anger. He hated Joanna more than ever. The fact that she would stoop so low, and humiliate him in such a profound and public way... he had trouble believing that anyone could be that evil!

And she had broken his greatest pride: his professionalism. She had humiliated him in front of his students. She had possibly caused him his job, perhaps even his license.

Slowly, he got his rage under control. His calmer nature took over, although his absolute hatred for Joanna remained as powerful as ever. He began to think more clearly as the day came to a close. He knew what he had to do.

After seventh period he went to see his immediate supervisor, Mr. Moore. Steven Moore was in charge of discipline for Juniors and Seniors. He saw that Steven was alone in his office, so he walked in the open door and said hello.

Moore looked up and smiled. "Hey Edward, I've been meaning to chat with you, but you clearly have something on your mind. What's up?"

Edward forced a smile he did not fee and said, "Well Steven, it's Joanna Mendoza. I hate to admit it, but I think she's gotten to the point where I can't control her. She's been acting out in class quite a bit in the last couple weeks. Maybe something is going on at home, I don't know."

He paused and Moore nodded, a wry smile on his face. "Yes, she is difficult even on the best of days."

"Yeah," Edward continued, "but today she went too far. Today, at the end of class she pretended to have a loud, theatrical orgasm right in the front of the class."

Steve's eyebrows shot up. "Well this is a new low, even for her. Why didn't you send her to me immediately?"

Edward shook his head. "Well, as I said, it was at the end of class. When the bell rang she just left the room, ignoring my instructions to return. Can you please have a talk with her? I'm at the end of my rope."

Moore smiled warmly. He was gratified to have his theory about his friend confirmed. No matter what silly rumors might go around, Edward Smith was a caring professional who worked hard and did his best to do good by his students.

"Sure, I'll talk to her tomorrow."

"Thank you sir," said Edward his false grin still in place, "I'll see you around."

As he left the office he felt a surge of grim satisfaction. He had preempted any problems professionally. Now it was time to take care of the brat. The terrible, rude little fuck who had dared to disrespect him on his own territory. It was Tuesday. He had four homeworks left, three quizzes, and two tests. Time to draw up a schedule. Three days left. Three lunches and three after school sessions.

As he walked out to his car, his mind was humming with dark thoughts of sexual revenge.

*****

Wednesday at third period, it became clear that Mr. Moore had made good on his promise. Joanna was back in her black hoodie, and her face was as filled with hatred and contempt as ever, but she kept her lips tightly pressed together. Clearly Moore had threatened her with some kind of action that she feared.

Edward couldn't smother a mean little grin. If you think you are miserable now, you snotty little bitch...

As she left class he stepped in front of her and said, "Joanna, I need you to come by during lunch to work on those make-up quizzes." His mouth stretched in an ugly smile. "You've got a lot of work to do still."

She glared up at him and then stalked out of the room without replying. Edward let the disrespect slide off him like water. He had the power now. He had intended on letting her pass without anything inappropriate, but her antics in class yesterday had changed all that. Over the next three days, he would break her. And he would enjoy it. A lot.

Meanwhile, several students had come to Mr. Moore's office early in the day to talk about what had happened in Mr. Smith's room the day before. Moore grew concerned that the student reports did not correspond with Edward's version. For one thing, the students were convinced that it had been a real orgasm, and that Mr. Smith had somehow been involved or was complicit. For another, they said she had left the room in the middle of the class period.

This was extremely concerning, because a student leaving in the middle of class is truant. Policy was an immediate call to the office and alerting the school resource officer. If the students were correct, something strange was going on. He resolved to speak with Edward once more and try to figure everything out. Perhaps he could get up there some time during lunch.

That day at lunch, Edward sat staring daggers at Joanna, unaware that there was any problem with Moore. Joanna just sat and ate, returning his angry gaze with surly satisfaction. She was back on track.

For his part, Edward had big plans for the last fifteen minutes of lunch. He had decided the night before that the best way to humiliate Joanna was to take pictures of her and post them anonymously on his favorite online porn bulletin boards.

He took out his iPhone and walked up to Joanna. "Ok Joanna. Strip. Today I'm taking pictures."

"No fucking way," she sneered.

"Let's say, for... one quiz grade," he offered.

"Look, you fucking perv," she said, "No way I'm going to let you have proof of what we're doing."

"Two quiz grades. And proof won't hurt you, it would only hurt me."

She was tempted, thinking a few pictures would be better than what other things might happen, but she held firm. She shook her head no.

"Three," he said, his voice hoarse.

She couldn't help it. That would be all the quiz grades replace with 70%. She would be almost finished and ready to go to Mexico this summer. She slowly nodded yes.

Edward couldn't contain his glee. He watched with greedy eyes as she slowly shed her clothes. First her hoodie, then her t-shirt, then her bra. Good lord those breasts were perfect. Round and heavy, with proud stiff nipples pointing slightly upward with the slope of her flesh. Absolutely perfect.

Then she kicked off her slacks and bent over to peel off her socks. She stood for a moment only in white panties, and Edward was absolutely breathless. Her tiny little body was perfect in every way. The proportions of her form were so pleasing to the eye that he felt as if his heart might stop.

He snapped a quick photo before gesturing at her panties.

She bent forward, stripping them off, and soon she stood before him in her nude splendor. Edward walked around her, taking pictures from all angles, and marveling at her striking beauty. From the front, her large and shapely breasts, her tight athletic waist with hip flexor muscles that vee'd down to her pelvis, where nestled the most beautiful little pussy he had ever seen. Pleasing swell of hips and slender shapely legs completed the picture.

From behind her body was just as perfect. Slender, graceful shoulders, trim waist, and sweet little spankable bubble butt. He took several pictures, knowing he would be jerking off to them later in the evening.

He had her cup her breasts as he shot from several angles. Then he had her stand with her feet further apart. Then he had her tilt her pelvis provocatively. His cock was stiff as iron and he was really getting off on the power of positioning this little fuck doll according to his will.

Joanna was starting to get turned on too. She couldn't help it. It was in her nature. She was highly sexual and the feeling of humiliation at being ogled by the fat old pervert just made her more horny. Her nipples were hard as diamonds and she could feel her juices start to flow down below.

Next he moved closer and began to lightly stroke her body, taking photographs of his hands on her caramel flesh.

She flinched away from his touch. "That wasn't part of the deal, fucker," she hissed.

But Edward needed to touch her soft young skin. "Ok," he said in a hoarse voice, "I'll throw in a homework."

Her face squinched in disgust, but she said, "Two."

He thought briefly. That would leave him with two homework and two tests. He supposed he could live with that. He nodded.

He began to gently stroke her flesh, watching her skin pebble with goose-bumps as he touched her. He ran his fingers down her slender arms, over the lovely curve of her hips.

Soon he became more aggressive, grabbing ahold of her buttocks and kneading them for a few moments, reaching from behind to cup her heavy breasts, and running his fingers lightly over her dark black pubic hair. Taking pictures all the while.

After a few more moments of light touching, he motioned for her to sit down. With hatred and shame marring her beautiful face, she complied. Once she was seated, he had her move her butt to the edge of the seat and spread her legs.

He could not contain a gasp of awe. Her position forced her pelvis forward lewdly, and as she spread her legs further, he could see that she was very wet. He reached forward and parted her legs further, watching as her outer lips also parted, revealing the slick dark pink meat within. He leaned closer, taking pictures of the clear goo dribbling from her little hole. He was more turned on than he had ever been before. She was his little fuck puppet. He could do anything he wanted!