Joanna vs. Mr. Smith

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having such power over such an evil little beauty was driving him mad with desire. He reached down and gently pulled her outer lips apart, clicking photos of her exposed, drooling little cunthole. His cock was throbbing in his pants, and his balls were swelling with need.

He began to gently stroke her thighs with his free hand, and finally he reluctantly put his phone down to give his full attention to the lovely girl at his mercy. Palms outward, he was now stroking her inner thighs and massaging the muscle, coming very close but not touching her angry little pussy. Her breathing was now much faster, and she moaned every time his hands came close to her hot center.

Joanna had been passive, but now she could no longer help herself. She began to wantonly squeeze and pull at her titties, her breath quick and hot. Edward followed suit, reaching down and pulling out his cock, squeezing it gently as he continued to tease Joanna.

"Please," she said. "Please."

He smiled wickedly and moved his right thumb to the area right above her clit and he pressed downward, stimulating her clitoris but not actually touching it. She let out a low moan, and cunt juice dribbled down over her clenching asshole.

And that was when he smelled it. Her hot little pussy. Tangy and musky and wild, but there was something new. There was a sharper note that hit his brain like a phermonic hammer. It keyed something primal deep in his brain.

Some primitive switch was thrown. A fertile woman. An aroused fertile woman. An aroused fertile woman who is ovulating!

In his defense, no conscious choice was made. He was on evolutionary autopilot. With one hand he reached under her thigh and slid her buttocks over the edge of the seat. With his other, he held his cock firmly pointed forward as he knee-walked closer to her.

She sensed what was about to happen, but he was too quick. Before she could react, he was rubbing his cock head around the gooey slime of her cunthole. She sat up, shaking her head no, but it was too late. With a bestial grunt he pushed his thick, throbbing cock into her unwilling little cunny.

He pushed it all the way in, in one slick stroke. It slid right in, and her hot wet flesh held his pole like a tight hot glove. Her resistance temporarily forgotten, she reached around and grabbed his buttocks and pulled him towards her.

They both grunted as he slid in balls deep. It felt so God damned good. It was absolute perfection. They fit each other perfectly, and they both just held their position, luxuriating in the hot liquid sensuality of their snug union. Rooted balls deep, clenched together, they just held the perfection of the moment, his cock gently throbbing inside of her gently pulsing vagina.

It was so wrong. His cock was buried deep in the belly of a student, in the middle of his classroom, in the middle of the school day! Insanity! Yet the feeling of her hot cunt clenching and holding his penis, trying to draw it even further in, took away all his reason.

Slowly, they both came back to their senses after that first intense rush of connection. Joanna was finally able to overcome the instincts of her body with her intense disgust. Some fat old dude was raping her! Even as Edward began to slowly lever his cock in and out of her tight, slick pussy, she began to try to push him away.

"Get off of me, you fucking asshole!" she shouted.

But there was no way that was going to happen. He was too far gone. His rampaging cock was on fire with pleasure as he slid in and out of his student's clenching cunt. If anything, her cries of protest just enflamed him more. Now she would learn. He would dominate her in the most primal way possible.

Joanna was pushing frantically against his chest, but he outweighed her by a hundred and fifty pounds. He ignored her protests and just kept sliding his thick pole into her unwilling body, grunting like an animal with each satisfying in-thrust.

Joanna was at war with herself. She was deeply disgusted by Mr. Smith, and she hated him with a passion. He was such a stupid, soft, fat fuck. But each time he slid all the way inside her, she could not help but tilt her pelvis a little to allow deeper penetration. She could not deny that her pussy was on fire with intense and blinding pleasure.

Somehow this mixture of rage, disgust, humiliation, and lust just made her all the hotter. Her pussy was a mess, hair matted with slime as his pole penetrated her most secret place over and over again. She continued to fight and scream at him, on some level unable to believe that her fat Math teacher was raping her in his classroom.

Edward was no longer human. His pleasure was mounting higher and higher as he raped his snotty student. Her cries and pounding of his chest only enflamed him more. He felt his cock swelling even larger as he continued to piston in and out of her abused little cunny.

It was at this exact moment that a knock came at the door. A sane man would have pulled out, tried to get cleaned up, and attempted to rescue the situation.

Edward was no sane man. He was not a man at all. As Joanna started shouting for help, he just rutted deeper into her like a crazed animal. He was beyond caring. He just wanted to shoot his load into the fertile, ovulating female under him. He just wanted to impregnate the squirming brat.

The knocking became even more frantic, as did Edward's thrusting. He could feel himself reaching a climax, his cock swelling even larger inside the struggling young girl. Now when he thrust all the way inside her teen tummy, he could feel his cock bottoming out against her tender cervix.

The pleasure just kept increasing and his balls began to clench in anticipation. Joanna was still screaming, but she was also breathing like a freight train, and her pussy was making obscene squishing noises with each violating in-thrust. Each time he bottomed out against her cervix, she cried out a little in pleasure/pain. Her body was on fire, even as hear mind was offended to her core.

Suddenly, two things happened at exactly the same time. The first was that Edward Suddenly went over the edge. He forced his trespassing cock all the way into the young girl's body, and began to fill her vagina with sperm.

The second thing that happened is that the door opened and Mr. Moore walked in, an alarmed look on his face. When he saw what was happening, he froze in horrified shock. His friend, one of his best teachers, was raping a student in class. The insanity of this struck him paralyzed.

Edward was too far gone to notice. His entire being was flooded with intense pleasure as he pumped his semen into the hot clenching pussy of his bratty student. Each spurt splashing against her cringing cervix.

For her part, Joanna went out of her fucking mind. Her fat, dirty old Math teacher was cumming deep in her pussy! She could feel his hot jizz blasting against her most secret portal. It was so fucking wrong that it sent her over the edge. Her body exploded with pleasure and her hairy little pussy began to pulse and contract around Edward's twitching, trusting penis, as though it was trying to milk every last possible drop of hot, thick cum.

She was no longer pushing or striking him. Her hands were grabbing his ass, trying to draw that hot spewing cock all the way up her womb. Her cries were no longer of protest, but rather of extreme orgasmic bliss.

Mr. Moore snapped out of his shock. He had to do something! He walked over to where the two were entwined, and he grabbed Mr. Smith by the shoulders and tried to pull him off the poor young girl. But they were holding tight to each other, thrusting and grunting like animals!

Edward was in heaven. He had never felt pleasure so intense. He just kept cumming and cumming directly into her suckling fuck hole. Each injection of baby-juice into her pussy was accompanied by a wave of intense, blinding pleasure. He didn't even feel Mr. Moore's hands on him, didn't hear the shouting near his ear. His whole world had shrunk down to his cock, buried deep in her adolescent twat.

Joanna too was lost to the world. She just held on tight to her teacher, arms and legs wrapped around him, and milked his cock with repeated orgasmic contractions of her young cunt. She was jabbering nonsense as she felt him hosing off inside her. He was cumming so much that it was starting to leak out around the sides of his pole, creating a nasty froth ringing her cunthole.

And it just kept going. Moore frantically trying to pull them apart, Edward pumping thick jet after jet of sperm illegally into the young girl, and Joanna moaning and clenching and pulling - doing her best to draw more seed into her fertile little womb.

Mr. Moore couldn't believe it. How could two people cum so hard and long? He was frantically trying to pry them apart, to stop the impregnation that was happening right under his nose. But to no avail. They were locked together in an insane mutual orgasm, lost to the world. Grunting and moaning and twitching.

After what seemed like an hour, they loosened their hold on each other and Moore was able to pull Smith back and away from the girl. Edward's cock disengaged with an audible pop and Mr. Moore was once again struck dumb with what he saw.

As Edward's form slouched back, Moore could see Joanna completely. What he saw would haunt him in his dreams for years to come. He had never seen anything so beautiful and sexy in his entire life. Nor would he ever again.

Joanna was leaning back in her chair, head back, barely conscious. Her perfect rounded tits were heaving with exertion, and her flat tummy was clenching occasionally in the aftershock of her orgasm.

Her legs were splayed carelessly open, and between them was the most beautiful, funky thing he had ever seen. His breath caught in his throat. She had a glorious, hairy but well-trimmed black bush, but the hair was matted and slimy with the slimy froth of a truly nasty fucking. And her cunt lips were splayed lewdly open. He could see her gaping hole clearly. Good God! He could see inside her hot little body! From time to time, the hole would clench closed in orgasmic aftershock, and a gush of cum would suddenly squirt out.

And that young twat was leaking like a sieve. Pearly sperm was slowly dribbling forth from her well-fucked hole. Clear, thick girl-cum was swirled in with it, and a puddle was forming on the floor under her obscenely abused cunt.

Moore shook his head, tried to ignore his rock-hard cock, and went about taking care of business. He called the resource officer on his cell, and took off his jacket to cover the girl. She was coming into full consciousness, and had begun to weep.

Edward now seemed docile enough, sitting on the floor with a dazed look on his face. His cock was still out, even now twitching a bit and dribbling cum.

Mr. Moore was shocked to the center of his being.

The school was put on lockdown, the cops called, and soon Edward Smith was in handcuffs. Joanna had given her statement, now fully clothed again, and she went with a female cop to do a rape kit.

As she left, she tilted her head slightly so that only Edward could see her face. Smeared across that pretty face was the ugliest, most vindictive grin he had ever seen.

It struck him all at once.

Evil fucking bitch! raged Edward. She had won after all. This was what she had wanted all along. As he was led to the police van and taken to jail, he raged inside. Goddamn slut had defeated him.

*****

Joanna, as it turned out, was pregnant. Being from a Catholic family, she kept the baby. She was able to petition the courts to sell Edward's home and clean out his bank accounts as child support, since he would be unable to pay while he was in prison. The family sued the school district, which eventually led to a multi-million dollar settlement.

After the crimes committed against her, Joanna's family decided to move back to Mexico, where they lived like kings with Joanna's money. She married her boyfriend and had four more children with him.

Edward Smith was sentenced to 30 years in prison, no parole, for multiple felony rape as well as a dozen or so other associated charges. His teacher's license was revoked permanently. With his home sold and bank accounts empty, he was left with nothing.

*****

Epilogue: Prison

Author warning: Gay sex scene ahead.

After dark. Lockdown. This was the worst time. Edward tried to distract himself with thoughts of what he was going to do to Joanna when he got out.

But even such treasured imaginings could not block out the feeling of Crowbar's cock pressing against his asshole. It was better this week, since Edward had bribed him with a pack of cigarettes to use vasoline.

He grimaced as the criminal's bulbous cock-head stretched his anus. He had learned not to resist. That just made it worse. Soon the large knob was buttoned into his asshole and Crowbar started to feed his thick cock into Edward's cringing sphincter.

He got the odd sensation again, like he had to take a dump, as the shaft of his rapist sunk deeper into his intestines. His sphincter was on fire with stretching pain. Soon the thug had his entire penis sheathed in him. Edward shuddered at the feel of the larger man's hairy balls coming to a rest right above his own.

Crowbar just let his cock rest there for a while, enjoying the warm tightness of his bitch's ass. But soon the need grew in him. The need for friction. So he began pulling his pole out of the smaller man's ass, then sliding it back in, delighting in the tightness of his bitch's little asshole.

Soon he was pistoning in and out of Edwards slickly lubed anus. It was bizarre because Crowbar was big enough that he could feel the criminal's cock probing deep inside his torso.

Oh, but here came the worst part. Now that his asshole was well-stretched, the pain of it faded.

And the pleasure began.

With each in-thrust, when the man's balls slapped against his perineum, Crowbar twisted his cock in his guts. This caused a warm pleasant pressure against his prostate. Edward could feel his traitor of a cock start to fill with blood and harden.

As the horrible man continued to pound his ass, churning his massive cock into his helpless shitter, he began to get caught up in the rhythm. His rigid cock was now slapping against his fat belly with each thrust, sending pleasure tingling through his shaft.

He cursed his own body as his prostate heated up and began tingling with the stimulation. Soon he began to weep as his cock swelled and his balls began clenching with the need to release. He was ashamed of his pleasure but he could not deny it.

Finally, shamefully, he gave in and reached down and grasped his rock-hard penis, stroking it bitterly, hating the throbbing pleasure he was feeling. He was not used to the dull, persistant pleasure of prostate stimulation, but he had learned to love it in the darkness of his prison hell.

The cock pistoning in and out of his helpless asshole, along with his own frantic jerking, was bringing him to the edge. He hated the fact that he knew Crowbar well enough to know that he was close as well. He began thrusting his ass backwards with each push, despising himself for it.

Soon Crowbar lost it. He rammed his namesake deep into Edward's ass and let loose. Edward could feel the pole thickening as the cum shot through it and out into his bowels. It was such a dirty feeling, of having another man's cock spewing sperm into his body. It was also strangely erotic. Feeling the pulse of the shaft. Feeling his asshole gripping it tight. Feeling the liquid warmness of the sperm hosing his insides.

It drove him over the edge. A fucking white trash biker was filling his asshole with hot sperm. Edward came as well, pleasure rocking his body as he jacked his cock madly, sperm flying everywhere. He felt his asshole spasming madly, and heard Crowbar grunt with extra pleasure at the sensation.

For a desperate and terrible moment, the two men were one in their mutual pleasure. They moaned and twitched and squirmed against each other.

And then they came back to reality.

For Edward, this moment was hell. Every night he went through it. Coming back to the realization that he was now filled with the dirty sperm of a fucking felon. That he was in prison, and his asshole hurt. That he had nothing, no money, no life, no freedom, no career. Joanna had taken everything from him, even things that he had not known could be taken away.

Crowbar pushed him down into a puddle of his own spunk as he climbed off, mumbling, "Good job, bitch." Edward Smith laid there on his slimy sheets, feeling warm sperm dribble from his stretched out asshole.

And he wept.