Jodie Carpenter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adele was clearly heading for her orgasm if my soaked hand was any indication. The pause in my finger action got me a glare from her but even that quickly changed to a smile when I moved to kneel next to her hip and insert a final finger. Her legs opened even wider and her hands left mine as my fingers brushed against her pleasure spot.

Her ass left the bed by a good two inches and an 'oh fuck yes' left her lips as her hands went behind her and pulled a pillow over her face. Her pussy got warm real quick and her juices gushed from her as her legs clamped shut holding my hand in place. The pillow muffled the scream she let out and hid the smile she would have seen on my lips if it wasn't there.

We both rode her orgasm to its satisfying end, her legs relaxed and my fingers once again started their gentle rubbing of her pleasure spot. Her body did a quick u-turn and Adele's hands once again clamped the pillow to her face. The scream from the pillow matched the one before and her legs clamping my hand to her pussy didn't look like they were going to give my hand back anytime soon.

I stopped tormenting Adele and allowed her body to come back to me, her chest still heaved and the swell on her breasts and tightness of her nipples a clear giveaway that she may have calmed, but not all that much. With a muffled sigh Adele pulled the pillow from her face, the glow about her matched the smile on her lips.

"Thank you I needed that."

"So, can I have my hand back now?"

Her hand left the pillow and wrapped itself around my own erection. That same hand slowly moved up and down in a slow gentle motion.

"Only if you replace it with this, I know you're still feeling all busted up Martin but I do need this."

Then a gleam came to her eyes and her smile had that hint of mischief about it.

"I promise I will be gentle with you."

Her legs relaxed and the tingling in my hand stopped as the circulation returned to it, as I moved my hand I made sure it was in an upward motion. My palm and middle finger run over her engorged clit, the sucking in of air and the tightening of her hand around my cock made me think it best she didn't see me smile. Adele's hips even followed my hand upwards in an attempt to glean as much pleasure from that one act as possible.

Adele's mouth opened and a groan escaped, suddenly her eyes shot open when she felt me move between her legs. She was reluctant to the very end to release my cock from her grasp but when she did both her hands went between her legs as they rose and her heels rested on the small of my back for a moment before both slid down and rested on my ass.

"Shops open, why don't you come on in and make yourself at home."

The tip of my cock found her hand and she guided me until I felt her heat and then wetness. Adele's head leaned to one side as another orgasm seeped through the wall.

"That's Lindsey, that bitch is almost as vocal as I get when I'm being fucked."

I felt her hands rest on my hips; I could almost foretell what she was going to say next.

"Please go gentle to begin with it's been three months now and you're a damn site bigger that the handle of my brush."

The tip of my cock pierced her pussy lips, her wetness both lubricating and inviting all at the same time. Adele's fingers acted as my guide for now although I'm not sure the woman beneath me realized it. When her hands held me she was enjoying herself, when her nails dug in I slowed to a stop and watched as she adjusted herself. The two next-door seeped another orgasm through the wall before skin touched skin and the smile of triumph lit up Adele's face.

For a second Adele's face showed concern, "Please Martin don't go all macho on me, we both know your still all busted up inside so if it gets too much say so."

The devil in me had to ask, "So if it gets too much we stop?"

That damn smile broke right across her face and she shook her head.

"Hell no, I've got you inside me now and I'm not letting go. I will just make you comfortable and ride you from on top."

We both giggled as the moans from next door began to build to yet another orgasm.

"Why Adele Richards you are a true gentle woman."

In answer Adele thrust her pelvis down to see if anything was left on the outside that should be on the inside.

"Don't even think that honey, I'm just as slutty as any woman but only with her man. Now enough with the sentiment; are you driving or am I?"

Her hands left my hips and clasped my head as she leaned upwards and we kissed, she coaxed me down on top of her. My thrust inside her bore a grunt from her lips and her moving her heels to rest between my legs, I was slow to begin with hoping against hope that I would last for hours.

Adele and I were realists; neither of us had been laid in so long that I came half way to her next orgasm. Male pride does strange things to people and with me she was going to get to that orgasm, I broke the cuddle she went for and slid down her body even closing my eyes so the urge to stop at her magnificent tits didn't sway me. By the time I got between her legs Adele was on her elbows her brow creased in confusion.

"Martin what the fuck..."

As realization came to her she once again reached for her pillow, I pulled her down the bed and out of reach of it as my mouth enveloped her clit. In desperation she clamped her lips together only for her for another realization to come to her.

"Oh fuck his sucking his own cum out of me... Martin. Oh fuck Martin."

The rest got muffled as her legs came around my head and clamped me in position. I did hear her scream though, I'm sure that seeped through the wall to the girls next door. Seeing as I had nowhere to go I just kept on enjoying myself until Adele's legs eased their hold, and she used her hands to push me away from her now over sensitive clit.

What I saw when I got onto all fours made me smile and perhaps if I was just a little honest, ever so slightly afraid. Adele had pushed herself away from me and was herself on all fours facing me, her hair was a mess her tits hung on her body and the smile although fixed gave a hint of the devil in her. It was her eyes that held me, Adele was on a sexual high and she wanted more and like an addict she knew her next fix was right in front of her.

Once she put me on my back she straddled me, the only words I heard before her thighs clamped my head were, "That's yours and you haven't finished cleaning it."

Her hand wrapped itself around my cock as her body lowered itself onto me as the warmth of her mouth enveloped my cock her tongue worked in perfect symmetry to her head as it bobbed up and down on my cock. As for me I did go after her pussy and between us we settled for the tortoise and no longer the hare for the rest of the evening and into the early morning.

Any inhibited thought of next door hearing us had now evaporated, neither of us cared about anything other than what the other was doing and did it excite us enough to continue doing it. By the time both of us had reached to point of total exhaustion and extreme satisfaction not to mention a fair degree of comfort with each other, the noises from next door had ceased.

Neither of us could remember when they did since our attention had been on each other for some time. With a contented sigh Adele placed her head on my chest, her leg slowly moved up my legs and eventually came to a stop across my thighs and her hand rested on a well used cock.

*******

She was slow to wake up; once her memories had brought her up to date she groaned and curled even more into my body.

"I'm so sorry; I can't believe we did that."

Adele went to move and just as quickly stopped.

"Please close your eyes I have to get my robe and get out of here."

This time I had to suppress a giggle.

"Your robe is over by the door and I don't need to close my eyes since I was in intimate contact with all of your body for most of the back half of the night."

Again she groaned, only this time the heat generating from her body gave away the fact that she now remembered everything. Again she groaned and tried to curl even more of herself into me. Her right leg traveled up and over mine and her thigh came to rest across mine, the warmth of her pussy on my leg caused my cock to harden.

"Oh God I threatened to rape you if you... If you...Thank God you joined in."

It was morbid curiosity that made me ask my next question, I suspected I had an idea how long and the first time I was grateful she was as wet as she was when I entered her.

"Adele. When was the last time..."

It seemed she was almost expecting my question.

"Three years seven months and two days, the day before John was deployed. With my vibrator, three months two weeks and what day is it today?"

She stopped trying to hide and moved her body over me. Her tits came into contact with my ribcage as her body came to rest on my chest so she could look me in the eyes.

"The only thing I regret is the way I instigated this, I was still willing to wait you out and go the seduction route only those two last night forced my hand."

For some reason it seemed important to Adele that I believed her, the way she held my head in her hands to look directly into her eyes was a major hint that it was wise to do so. Nodding my head was enough but I got a little bit greedy and moved in for a kiss to seal the deal. We were still kissing ten minutes later when I suggested that Adele grabbed a shower, the grin came seconds after the suggestion until I thought it best she shower alone or neither one of us would get out of the room alive.

By the time I got my shower and got down stairs all three girls were giggling to themselves in the kitchen, all three seemed to be wearing the same, shorts and tee-shirts. It was a hell of a distraction.

Jodie placed something in the middle of the kitchen table, Adele and I looked at it and then at her, both Jodie and Lindsey had the decency to blush.

"We have a confession to make."

We watched as both their hands traveled towards each other and held on tight, part of me wanted to look at Adele and wonder if we should be doing the same since it was clear they both girls were hanging onto each other for moral support. With one more look at each other and a nod of Lindsey's head Jodie leaned over and pressed a button on the machine.

Passionate sounds came from the machine, as the moans and heavy breathing reached its predictable 'climax' Lindsey was beet red and Jodie had to hold her hand tighter to calm her. As the breathing on the machine calmed and finally a soft sensual and contented moan came from the tape machine Jodie switched it off.

"For the last two weeks we have been taping ourselves when we had phone sex with each other. Every other day I would send my tape to Lindsey and she would add them to hers. A couple of days ago we had enough to fill this machine, Lindsey did a bit of editing and this was the result."

Both Adele and I looked at each other waiting for the punch line, when neither of us could think of one we looked again at Jodie. When she saw that we were still about a lap and a half behind in this conversation and clearly still unsure Lindsey spoke.

"That's what you both heard last night, we placed speakers pointed at both your rooms and while that played we had on head phones and played cards on the bed."

As the realization came to us and the confusion between us started to clear.

"And the noises of the shower?"

"Just us having a shower before we went to bed, we let the tape rewind while we showered and then put ear plugs in and started the machine again before going to bed."

It was left to Adele to ask the most obvious of questions. "But why?"

This time both girls looked at each other, I actually thought Jodie was going to explain, it seems Lindsey got in first.

"Mom you have been here for over three months and not even a cuddle before bedtime between the both of you. Dad is dead Mom; you're also holding hands with the next best thing to Dad. Be honest with yourself the both of you. If we hadn't have done what we did would you still be 'just good friends.' It's time Mom, hell if anything its long overdue, move on please both of you."

Adele flustered a bit, mumbling about how she felt she was being railroaded. She also made the fatal mistake of thinking I would be giving her moral support, although I freely admit that it wasn't until the tight ass remark between us that it brought home my own feelings about Adele.

Jodie was still sitting watching everything, only when she see me grin did she say anything.

"You know we are right don't you Martin? That woman you're holding hands with makes you complete so please, both of you just stop pussy footing around and tell each other how you feel."

She was right everyone at that table agreed with her including me, so I turned my chair to face Adele and told her the truth from my heart. She listened as I told her that I loved her, she knew that I had her habits already welded to my memories. Adele even welled up when I told her that I wanted her in my life, for life and not just until I get better.

At that she burst into tears and ran up stairs, Lindsey followed a few minutes later when she saw me about to go up. A minute later she called down to Jodie and asked her to come up and give them a hand moving Adel's stuff into my room.

*******

It was the big day today; the few guests we wanted to be here had all arrived and were seated by the pool. The hardest part was actually getting our old base padre and his wife to attend, although now retired from the army he was given a church and had to seek permission to hold the ceremony. Even his wife got involved and got here two days before to help with the marriage details.

Maria had insisted that I be their guest the evening before so that Adele could have an all girls evening while me and her two sons watched the game on TV. That statement alone may sound boring but I was excited, and it was the only condition I placed on her sons before I agreed. Three points, my team lost by three damn points, those bums cost me ten dollars to each of the sons when the final second ticked off the clock and with big grins on their faces they stood in front of me with their hands out.

The next morning I even had to phone the house to let them know I was coming in so they could hide Adele in Jodie's room while I got changed in mine. I was just doing up my tie when I saw Jodie leaning against the door smiling at me, her face glowed, more so when she see me smile back. Eventually she moved away from the door and I turned to face her, her hands came up to put the finishing touches to my efforts with the tie.

"You have questions Martin; I can see them in your eyes. You get the chance to ask them now or they never get asked again."

It was tantamount to a free pass at my niece. "Are you ok with this Jodie?"

Her hands paused for just a moment; finally she took hold of the collar of my suit jacket and pulled me to her. Our lips touched for a moment before she moved away from me and sat on the corner of the bed.

"I got the phone call from the base Chaplin that you were on your way, even what time you were going to be there. My feelings were a mess since I could only consciously remember perhaps a week of you as a person."

My hip started to ache with all the standing I had been doing so I sat across from Jodie as she spoke.

"Then your car pulled up the drive and you got out. I was fifteen Martin and I realized I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you. It didn't take me long to realize you never looked on me as anything more than your niece and for a time I hated it. But the fact that you were willing to put your own career on hold to look after me meant I could hate it but never hate you."

Jodie paused to once again to calm her breathing; she would rub her hands together as she did.

"By the second time I tried to initiate something with you I knew two things that were never going to change. The first was that you will never see me as anything more than your niece and that you loved me too much to ever take advantage of what I was offering you."

This time Jodie looked directly at me and I could clearly see the pain within her that she had kept to herself for so long.

"Yes Martin your niece was in therapy for some years while she was in California and I learned that no man will ever be your equal so I never looked."

I went to speak but Jodie placed a finger to my lips.

"It's ok Martin, honestly it is. The only man who ever stood a chance of getting between these legs was my uncle. Lindsey knows all this and she understands, truly she does and I love her all the more for it."

The look of sadness changed to a smile as she stood once again.

"Lindsey knows that if she was a man she would be my second choice, but she's a woman so she knows she's always going to be the first and only choice in my life."

She made it half way to the door before she felt that she had to emphasize something.

"Adele knows Martin; I wanted no secrets between us if she was going to be your wife. Both Lindsey and I knew she would be a good choice for you, she knows everything and being married to John she knew what you were up to while I was away at university."

This time she even giggled for a moment.

"We both suspect that she had feelings for you even way back then. I would even go so far as to say that the love she has for you is equal to the love I have for Lindsey. Nothing will change that Martin. I have grown accustomed to the fact that you will never fully be mine and I'm going to carry that with me to my grave. I just pray that Lindsey will spare me the embarrassment of putting it on my gravestone."

*******

Although we did eventually move out of Jodie's house we only made it to a mile away, Adele fell in love with the place as we past it and screamed at me to stop, I damn near had the same heart attack as the woman who came oh so close to rear ending me. I suppose I deserved the finger she gave me when she passed my now stationary car, Adele for her part was already out of the car with her cell in her hand phoning the realtors number on the for sale sign tied to the white picket fence.

We moved in two months later and I was officially retired from the army a month after that. It seems the grapevine in the security's business left nothing to be desired, two days after my papers landed on my floor a knock on the door brought a man named Henderson into my world. The card he handed me said 'Bingham Securities' and with my wife sat next to me Henderson offered me a job at twice my last salary and an office.

The only downside was that I had to go to corporate headquarters once a month for four days. It was as those words passed his lips that the pressure on my own hand increased, it was clear to me that Adele didn't want it so as I said no, the pressure eased. Henderson must have been expecting me to refuse because he smiled when he held up his hand and looked directly at Adele and told her that during those four days she would be allowed to travel with me and the company would foot the bill for the hotel.

My office was only a thirty minute drive from the house and the work was interesting enough to keep me there. The four day trips to head office were the ones that Adele looked forward to, the shopping kept her amused and the days went quickly when she was there. It was two years into our marriage that I came home to all three women in my life sitting on the couch waiting to ambush me.

At least they gave me the courtesy of letting me get my coat off before Adele came over and gave me a hug, her other hand held out a drink.

"Here honey, drink this, you're going to need it."

"That bad huh?"

"Well let's just say that I know and understand why. It's down to you to do the rest."