Jodie Carpenter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markelly
markelly
2,578 Followers

After nodding my head I put my coat back on and pulled Lindsey's coat out of the closet and tossed it at her. Jodie went to protest until I said that if she moved again then I would so no to whatever they wanted. She quickly sat back down.

Within five minutes we were at the park, ten minutes after that we each had a coffee in our hands and walking along one of the paths. I waited Lindsey out and eventually it all came out, they both wanted children, one would be nice, two would complete them. The catch was they both picked me as the sperm donor. I could hear Adele laughing in my mind.

I asked them both to leave when we got back; I still didn't give them an answer and told them that they had time to think about this so I should get some as well. Both nodded and left.

"You knew?"

Adele nodded her head. "For close to a month now, it's taken them both this long to pluck up the courage since I told them I wasn't going to ask you."

"You know this complicates things?"

"Not really, at least they know the donor and if one of the children needs a kidney or something like that I can cut it out of you while you sleep."

"That's not even funny." It was but I wasn't going to admit it.

"Who said I was joking."

Ok now this conversation got real serious.

"Look Martin think of the practicalities of all this, I can't give you children but Lindsey can, although you had better go artificial insemination or the deals off. Yes to all who know us they are our grandchildren, but we know different. If you're looking for moral support from me then you have it, but it's you doing the deed."

The four days at head office that month I told my wife I was going alone, she nodded and thankfully understood. The only words out of my mouth when I got back were. 'Tell me you're ok with this' Adele knew and smiled, even hugged me as well.

Two weeks later we all went to see a doctor, and a year later we had the christening celebration at Jodie's place.

In a lull during the day Jodie slid her arm into mine as we walked the grounds.

"I know you keep looking at me wondering if I'm ok with all this and I am Martin, it was me that approached Adele on behalf of both of us. Just remember we want two."

As Adele and I left that evening Jodie leaned in and kissed my cheek.

"Goodnight Uncle Martin."

The girls heard her; she wasn't hiding anything she said from anyone. Adele drove us back home that night. I had something in my eye.

The End...

markelly
markelly
2,578 Followers