Joining the Village Pack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
braindump
braindump
302 Followers

There was a mirror in the hall and she stared hard at her reflection. Looking deeply into her own eyes she found she could no longer deny that her own sex life was deeply unrewarding and that she desired so much more. Today had given her an idea of what all the fuss was about and now she wanted to experience that level of pleasure.

"Don't be silly," she said quietly to the mirror. "You are married and you love Paul. Go make the best of it. You are lucky to have such a good man." Alex began to feel like she was going to cry. She tried hard not to dwell on the events of the past year. Her wedding had been wonderful, but that now seemed a lifetime ago; the married life that followed was full of disappointment and hurt. After taking several moments to compose herself she slowly began to climb the stairs, trying to be as quiet as she could. The last thing she wanted right now was to face Paul. Cautiously she pushed open the door and entered the bedroom.

Paul thankfully was still fast asleep and had not been disturbed by her return. Even better he was probably not even aware she had gone out. Paul moaned a little in his sleep, but fortunately did not stir. So she took off her walking clothes and with just a pair of knickers on she slipped back into bed beside him. Alex lay staring at the ceiling. She thought about what she had seen and how she had behaved. She could not get out of her head the size of the man's cock and how the couple had fucked in different ways and for so long. Now feeling warm and safe, once again her fingers slowly strayed down between her legs and after fighting the urge for a moment, she began to touch herself again. She wanted to recreate the way she had felt in the forest. She could not recall ever feeling this horny. Her breathing began to get faster as she closed her eyes. She let herself fantasise about the man in the forest making love to her, her fingers working her pussy faster and faster, as she allowed her mind to wander.

"What are you doing?" said Paul's voice suddenly intruding into her dream. She was immediately horrified at being caught. It was clear by his amused tone that he knew exactly what she had been doing. This made Alex sit sharply upright and she could feel herself blushing. Grabbing the duvet she covered her bare breasts. She was painfully aware her nipples were very hard and did not want Paul to have another reason to wind her up.

"I hope it was me you were thinking of," he said turning over. He was now lying on his side so he could study her. The fact he was smiling convincing Alex he was going to annoy her by continuing to make stupid comments.

Alex said nothing, but headed off to the bathroom, hoping the subject would be forgotten by the time she had showered and returned to the bedroom. In fact by the time she came back Paul had gone downstairs, and so she was gratefully left in peace.

Night after night the disturbances from the children continued and both Paul and Alex found the constant interruption to their sleep intolerable. The children would play Paul up whether he yelled at them from the window or went down. However, should Alex step outside they would always run off and disappear into the night. She often stood and stared into the shadows wondering if the strange figure was out there, watching her from its hiding place in the trees, but she saw nothing.

Once she heard the strange growl or howl or what ever it would be called. The second time it sounded to her more like a fox, but she could not be sure. It began to irritate more and more that it took her to get rid of the children. Paul was the man of the house he should sort it out she felt.

Finally after an especially difficult night when they had been woken at three and it had not been till three thirty that Alex had given in and gone down, and even then the children had been slow to disappear, the couple's patience snapped. They decided there was nothing else they could do but go over to the farm and complain. It was getting to be a great strain, not getting any sleep, and having the stress of expecting any moment a disturbance to erupt outside their window. It was Thursday morning and they agreed to go on the following Saturday morning.

Once again Paul initiated love making before Alex was allowed to go back to sleep and so she lay thinking of the couple in the forest, as Paul's breathing got faster and heavier and he finally came inside her. She tried to imagine what it would be like to feel Paul's warm sticky semen on her stomach, like the girl in the forest had, or to suck his cock. Her mind quickly switched to what it would feel like to have the man in the forest's huge cock in her mouth or better yet inside her. The overwhelming desire hit her again of how much she wanted him to take her, like he had the other girls.

Alex realised that whilst she had been distracted Paul had finished, thanked her, kissed her and then rolled over. All without noticing her lack of involvement in their lovemaking. He was now sleeping peacefully, presumably quite content. She looked at her husband and sadly thought that it was stupid to think thoughts about other men. Paul had a smile on his face as he slept and feeling more than a little frustrated Alex tried, but failed to fall asleep.

At four fifty she found herself staring hard at the clock and debating whether to continue the struggle to get some sleep or whether to give up and go for a walk. The idea that she might see the lovers in the forest again began to wander through her mind and any chance of rest disappeared. For several moments she struggled with the dilemma and then almost without thinking she found herself standing up and beginning to put on her walking clothes. She was way too excited now, about what a walk might bring to think about anything else.

It was another warm morning. Again she noticed that there were no birds singing. The silence seemed to hang heavy in the air but she put it out of her mind and got moving as quickly as she could.

She set off following the same route as before, feeling ridiculous that she was hoping to see the lovers again. Alex knew in her heart that was extremely unlikely.

Eventually she reached the wood again and to her delight there were indeed two people below her in the clearing again. They were kneeling facing each other on what looked like the same picnic blanket as before. Alex feeling a thrill of excitement passing through her veins quickly hid from view. She cautiously moved into the position in the trees where she had concealed herself before.

Once Alex felt she was safely hidden she braved taking a look and reviewing the scene below. Two thoughts flashed through her mind in quick succession, firstly a buzz of anticipation at confirming it was the same man, and then the amazement of realising it was a different girl.

This girl was older with frizzy blond hair. Her white top had a low-cut neckline and must have been pretty loose fitting as the man had been able to pull it down. He was sucking on her left breast as the girl sat very still. Her eyes were closed and her hand was gently stroking his back as he continued to suck. Alex could see the girl had large shapely breasts as the man was now running his tongue around her nipple and areola. He began to gently pull on her nipple with his mouth, holding it between his teeth as he pulled away. The girl placed a hand on the back of his neck and the other on his head. She firmly pushed his mouth onto her breast. Slowly the man raised his head and they kissed as he continued to rub her breast with his hand. As they continued kissing he ran his hands all over her back and body, before he pulled her top down off the other shoulder. It was now right down around her waist. They continued to kiss; mouths open and Alex could just hear the faint sound of their lips meeting. Alex had never imagined a couple kissing with such intensity and for so long, but below her the couple just carried on and on. Eventually, the man placed a hand on her neck and began to kiss her shoulders. She held his head as he kissed the top of her chest and then her breasts. He spent some time enjoying both her breasts, the girl still holding his head in his hands before he pulled her up into a higher kneeling position.

He began to pull her black leggings down.

Alex stared open mouthed as slowly her ass came into view, first the top half, before with a firmer pull he pulled the leggings down her legs. His fingers raked the cheeks of her bottom as his mouth returned to kissing her breasts. He stripped her of her shoes and trousers so she was now naked, before again sucking on her tits.

The girl lifted his head so they could kiss again on the mouth, and as she did she manoeuvred herself into a laying down position with her legs either side of his body. Her elbows supporting her so she was off the ground whilst he kissed her neck, grabbing and moving her hair out of the way with his hand as he did. The man lifted himself off her and his hand slowly moved down and began to stroke her pussy.

This was too much for Alex, who was now eagerly unbuttoning her trousers and slowly slipping her hands inside her knickers. She began to stroke herself. The man was all over the girl, kissing all of her body and giving her pussy a good work over with his hand. The girl threw her head back and he went down on her and began to lick between her legs. Alex could hear the girl began to gasp as she rocked back and forward slightly, in time to the man's licking. Alex felt her insides began to tighten and she began to gasp. Alex breathing quickly found she was unable to take her eyes off the scene below. The girl was still resting on her elbows, but now her whole body was tensed with her head thrown backwards. Alex came with a muffled cry, as below her the girl reached her climax too with a loud moan.

A slight sense of disappointment and disgust swept over Alex at what she had again done, but that soon passed when below her she saw the girl was kneeling at the feet of the man who was standing. She had his cock in his hand and was vigorously stroking it as he bent down, and kissed her over and over again on the lips. Alex loved watching this huge cock get sucked and forgot her brief disgust, as her excitement built all over again.

The man gently stroked the girl's hair as she lowered her head and took his cock into her mouth. Alex again admired how huge it was and wondered what sucking it would feel like. She wondered if she could get it all into her mouth without gagging and if she could pleasure him as well as the girl clearly could. Alex tried hard to focus on how the girl did it, trying to remember her technique, although at the same time thinking she would never need this knowledge.

The girl took long slow sucks of his dick and in-between she licked down the long thick shaft. After a while the man pulled his trousers down. Alex watched as the girl continues to suck the man's cock as he stroked the girl's hair or placed a hand under her chin to make her look up at him. Alex feeling incredibly horny again, slipped her hand inside her trousers, and she began to rub herself once more.

Alex felt an even deeper thrill of excitement, making her stroke her pussy even harder as she realised the couple were going to make love. The man lay down on the blanket and the girl moved on top, reaching behind her she grabbed his cock. She slowly sat down, with her hands gently pulling her ass open, easily slipping his dick into her pussy.

The couple kissed, and with her hands either side of his face to support her, the girl began to ride the man's cock. Their faces were only a few inches apart as grabbing her back and waist he began to drive his dick into her. Slowly the girl raised herself up, with one hand on his chest and one on the ground, she began to fuck him with long slow strokes. Her eyes opened wide and she smiled, as he pulled himself up a little and began to kiss her breasts. Alex watched as they screwed, loving the way the lover's maintained constant eye contact. The girl fucked with a constant paced rhythm, whilst he caressed her body, then kissed her breasts or took them both in his hands and cupped them. Alex was rubbing her pussy furiously now and she wished she had a man who would make love to her whole body, not just treat her as a doll for his own enjoyment.

The noise of the girl's slow deep breaths began to reach Alex's ears as the girl continued to ride her man. Alex eyes closed briefly, as her insides exploded. She could not help making several loud gasps that immediately made her fear she would be heard, as Alex had the longest, most intense orgasm of her life. It took a few moments for her to recover and when she had, she realised below her the couple were still fucking each other brains out. Alex wondered how he could last so long; he was screwing so intensely, with Paul having sex never lasted long.

The girl was now on her back, legs raised and bent at the knees so her calves were in the air, but level with the ground. The man was on top of her holding under her neck, to lift her head off the ground. He was pushing into her hard, pushing from the hips in a way that Alex found deeply erotic. He knelt up and the girl lifted her hips off the ground so he could still fuck her. Wow thought Alex at the way he was slamming into her. Finally the man pulled his cock out and holding it above the girl his seed spurted out all over her. His cock dripping large drops of semen on her tummy as he continued to hold his dick over her. Alex watched still breathless as the two lovers lay side by side for a while. Alex again wondered what it would be like to feel warm sticky semen on her stomach. Suddenly coming back to her senses she did up her trousers and fled the scene.

Once more Alex felt relieved when she had finally reached the safety of her own home.

Page four

The children actually left them in peace Friday night. Paul and Alex both awoke refreshed after getting an undisturbed eight hours and this meant there was even a short debate about whether it was worth going over to the farm. However, in the end they agreed they should go, talk to the Grandma and try to get their problem solved. It was after all only one night of piece.

It was mid morning when the couple headed over to the farm. Curiously reluctant to go, Alex had insisted on coffee first and then she had dawdled over drinking it. They decided to drive the short distance, because Alex said it felt safer that way. To her annoyance Paul was amused by this idea, that somehow they would be in danger, but he had agreed prettily easily. He had no love of walking, unlike his wife.

The Grandma and a couple of the children came out of the farmhouse's front door on hearing a car coming up their drive. The place was looking a lot better; it was impressive how well the renovation of it was going. The kids waved a friendly greeting at the car and Alex waved back before remembering they had come to complain. The Grandma did not react to the sight of visitors. Her face stayed a blank canvass as she stood still and watched the car stop. Paul parked carefully beside the tatty old van that the family had arrived in and he jumped out. Alex took her time following.

"Morning!" Said Paul brightly and the Grandma immediately ordered the children inside which after a brief protest they complied with.

"Good morning my dears," said the Grandma. Her tone of voice and the look on her face suggesting a good morning was the last thing she really wished them. When she had checked the kids around her were obeying her and retreating back into the house. She continued in the same unfriendly tone, "So what can I do for you, Paul and Alex?" The couple were slightly taken aback as they did not realise she would know their names.

Paul began to explain about the kids, and the noise they had been making at night. How despite asking them to keep out of their garden, and to be quiet, they kept disturbing them. He described how this was stopping them sleeping at night.

"Often it has been night after night." He stated in desperation.

Alex knew immediately that this was going to go badly, as one look at the Grandma's face showed that they were about to get a blast of her temper, similar to the one the butcher had got, when he tried to ban the children from his shop.

"Now look here," said the Grandma talking quietly, but leaving Paul and Alex in no doubt that she was livid, and at that point in time, not seeing it from their point of view at all. She had just raised a finger and was about to jab it into Paul's shoulder when a deep voice from behind them sounded out, making Alex jump.

"It will not happen again. You have my word." The voice had said these words in a tone that suggested the subject was now closed, and everything that needed to be said had been said. The Grandma looked shocked as Paul and Alex turned to see where the voice had come from. A man, a very large man walked towards them. It seemed a little weird to Paul that he had over heard the conversation, being so far away, but it was obvious from his comments he had.

Apart from the fact his arms were thick and muscular what really caught Paul's attention was the large axe resting on his shoulder. The metal of the axe head shone brightly in the sunlight and the large thick handle gave the axe an impression of it been extremely heavy. The man's biceps did bulge impressively as he walked, but he seemed to carry the axe with such ease.

Alex's attention was totally focussed on the realisation that the man striding towards them was the man from the forest. She felt herself blushing red, more so when her eyes instantly dropped to his groin and an image filled her head of his huge cock. Alex tried hard to look casual, but she knew she was bright red and looking very uncomfortable.

While the man had been walking towards them the Grandma had begun to object to his interference, but he brushed her away with a wave of his hand. She immediately fell quiet.

"It will not happen again. You have my word." He repeated to Paul. "You will make sure these good people are not disturbed again," he stated firmly to the Grandma, staring hard at her. To Paul's surprise the woman slowly nodded her assent and then the man's look changed to a more quizzical one.

"This," the woman said reacting to the look. "This is my son Draco." Introducing him first to Paul and then to Alex. Paul felt his hand crushed as Draco firmly shook his hand.

When Draco turned to Alex he spoke.

"I think I have seen you around." He said. "Out on the heath walking. You know near the forest."

"R..r...r...r.really?" replied Alex feeling an irresistible force compelled her to lift her head to look at Draco. Alex found she was struck dumb by Draco's grey eyes, which she found she could not look away from. She felt he was looking right into her soul. The thought that he had the most beautiful eyes she had ever seen filled her mind. The lust she had felt for him in the forest returned, making her stomach tightened. Unable to think or say anything she just stood dumbly, her mouth open.

"My wife is fond of her early morning walks," said Paul confused and embarrassed by his wife's strange behaviour.

"You must have seen a lot of me," replied Draco, smiling at Alex. "I mean seen me a few times. Pardon me my English is not always so good. As I said I am sure I have spotted you."

Alex decided it was time to go. She feared that Draco's first comment had been what he really meant. Did he know she had been there in the forest? Twice! She felt sure he did.

So she turned round and pushed her husband back towards the car and despite his protests she managed to get him into the passenger seat.

Draco laughed long and hard as the car retreated down the drive.

"So she is the one?" said the Grandma quietly.

braindump
braindump
302 Followers