Joining the Village Pack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
braindump
braindump
302 Followers

"Yes," replied Draco, then sounding very serious, he repeated. "She is going to be the one."

In the car a row was ensuing, as Paul demanded to know why his wife had been so badly behaved. Alex for her part decided to focus only on the fact that they had got what they wanted. The son had promised to keep the children away from them. She tried to avoid any detailed questioning and so avoid needing to justify her strange behaviour. In the end she just went silent, wishing Paul would leave her alone to fantasise about Draco, rather than distracting her by moaning.

Over the rest of the weekend the anger that Paul felt towards Alex, and the way she had behaved built to a crescendo. Especially because she refused to talk about it or even acknowledge she had behaved badly. Alex for her part thought it pretty rich that he would put a lot of energy into complaining about how she had embarrassed him in public, but not even be prepared to discuss the state of their marriage. So the weekend was a very difficult one and by Monday morning Alex was completely depressed. She lay still pretending to be asleep waiting for Paul to leave for work, before making any sign she was awake. Once he had departed with a loud slam of the door, she lay on the bed, staring at the ceiling; thinking about the past week and inevitably her thoughts strayed to Draco. Screaming to herself with frustration she fought off her dreamy thoughts about screwing Draco and forced herself out of bed.

She headed for the shower feelings of depression about her life building. Gradually she made the water hotter and hotter, trying to scald her frustration away. Although in a strange way she enjoyed the pain, the hot water cascading over her body made her feel no better. Cursing Paul she turned the water off and grabbed a towel. She vigorously dried herself and suddenly she felt her sexy black underwear might help lift her mood.

She put on the bra and knickers and wandered through to the lounge before lying down on the sofa. A dreamy sensation began to wash over her. She told herself there were things she should be doing, but she felt compelled to lie down and relax. Just for a few moments she told herself.

Alex's fingertips began to gently touch her chest, running her fingers along the top of her bra. She then slowly ran them down her body, three fingers stroking down her skin, making the gentlest of touches. Her hand went all the way down to between her legs, before she ran them back up to the top of her knickers. Alex slipped one finger inside her knickers and stroked from side to side. She settled herself deeper into the sofa, all the jobs she had vowed to do today forgotten. Using one hand she gently pulled her knickers to one side and began to stroke the lips of her pussy. The other hand cupped her right breast. Alex threw her head back and closed her eyes quietly beginning to moan as became aroused.

"Oh Draco," she whispered and suddenly whether in a dream or for real she wasn't sure, there he was in the room with her. She looked up at him, still stroking her body, as his smiling face looked back at her. Draco kept his eyes on her, as he calmly rolled the sleeve of his right arm up. He then moved round and knelt beside her. He ran his hand from her knee all the way up her thigh. As he neared her pussy, she tensed her body and raised her hand. He intertwined his huge fingers with hers and gripped Alex's hand. She returned the smile and immediately began to relax. He leant forward and as her other hand played nervously with the skin at the top of her chest. He gently kissed her. She loved the way he was still holding her hand tight and she smiled before raising her head slightly to reach out for another kiss. Again their lips met for a short kiss. Draco lovingly stroked her head before getting up and sitting on the sofa beside her.

"Carry on touching yourself," he commanded, and he kissed her again. As he released her hand, she once again lowered it and began to rub her pussy. He held her head, kissed her and then gently but firmly slipped her breasts out of her bra. Draco with one hand on top of her head used the other hand to run his fingers across her chest and breasts. He was copying the way Alex had been touching her body, whilst with both hands she continued to caress her pussy. She loved the way he stayed there for such a long time lightly touching her and so gently holding her head as he kissed her. He kissed her on the neck and licked her, before he moved round so his head was now between her legs.

He paused, making Alex's anticipation build so much she thought she would burst. Finally he began to kiss and lick the top of her legs and then her pussy. His tongue beginning to move rapidly, making Alex gasp and she began to beg him to continue. She placed her right hand on his head as though trying to keep him there. She placed a leg over his back and began to rub her breasts. She began to feel her insides tightening. Alex's insides exploded; if her orgasm in the forest had been incredible then this one topped even that. As she came Draco kissed between her legs, gently pulling on her pussy lips before coming back up her body and kissing her again on the lips.

"I will leave you now," he said, in a very matter of fact tone, as though they had just bumped into each other in the High Street.

"No, please don't go, stay and fuck me," she said, desperate for him to stay. "I must have you." Her arms reached out to him, trying to grab him, but he was already on his feet.

"Soon," he said, with a slight smile, "when it's your time. As he walked out she Alex heard him add. "When it is time, you will know."

Alex tried to move as fast as she could, but by the time she got to the hall he had gone. The front door was locked from the inside that made her wonder how on earth Draco had got out. Come to think about it how had he got in? Frustrated she wandered back to the sofa. She fell asleep, only awaking when disturbed by a car pulling up outside.

Oh my god she thought its Paul and I am lying here in just my underwear and its already early evening. My god I have slept all day she realised. Alex fled to the bedroom to get dressed. The events with Draco felt like something she had dreamt.

Part five

The next two weeks were torture for Alex. She felt a deep guilt about her feelings towards Draco and an even stronger wish to fuck him. This made her feel even guiltier and so the negative spiral continued round making her feel worse and worse. Every waking moment she seemed to think only of Draco.

Slowly she felt herself losing control to her growing obsession and it began to take over her life. Often she would try to get a grip, the ridiculous way she was behaving was so unlike her, but resolution after resolution to get her life back on track was made and then immediately broken.

She found herself thinking often of Draco's hands and mouth touching and kissing her body, and how she had loved him licking her pussy. How it had made her feel so good. The strength of his arms, the strange way he smelt which drove her crazy with lust and how it would feel to have that huge cock inside her.

Often she would then begin to touch herself, becoming totally lost in her fantasy world of screwing Draco. Worse twice she had nearly been caught playing with herself. Once by Paul and another time while out. To Alex's horror she was sure the people in the car park had known what she had been doing but still she continued to behave in the same distracted way.

Hour after hour, she pondered and pondered on what Draco meant by "when it's your time." What could that mean? Would he come for her again? Should she go find him and end the agony of the uncertainty? Had the whole thing been just a dream?

Every morning she got up early and rushed out into the woods hoping to meet him, desperately hoping that he would be waiting for her. Always there was a sick feeling in her stomach, absolutely terrified that he would be there with another woman, making love as before. The clearing in the wood was always empty though. The trees were full of bird song and Alex always felt like the birds were laughing at her. So after hanging around for ages she would troop home depressed. The fear growing stronger that she would never see him again.

In desperation she began to hang around the village centre and the shops. For hours she would wait hoping to see him, or even the Grandma, hoping for some clue as to how she might find a way to see him again. Several friends were shocked to see her hanging around with apparently nothing to do, and even more surprised when their invitations to come back for coffee and a chat were rejected.

Once she did manage to see the old woman, children in tow as usual, but she learnt nothing from the short desperate conversation she had with the grandma.

"My son will see you soon, when it is your time. Be patient." The woman had said firmly and Alex had been so shocked at hearing Draco's words repeated by his mother that she had simply let the woman and her kids walk away. Confused and hurt that Draco would share this intimacy with his mother she was devastated. Alex had immediately gone home vowing to stop this madness, but within an hour she was as focussed on seeing Draco as she had ever been.

A few times she had jumped in the car and set out to drive over to his farmhouse. To make an excuse so he had to come out and talk to her. The car never made it to the farm's driveway though. Although she left determined to go over there, before the short journey was over, her nerve always failed her, and she simply drove on to the village instead, or turned round and went back home.

During this time the kids never disturbed Paul or her at night. It seemed they were being made to keep away just as Draco had promised. Paul was delighted. Alex wished they would return so it would give her an excuse to visit Draco's farm again.

Finally one night after yet another row with Paul over her distracted mood she lay in bed thinking hard about how she had been behaving. Trying to gather up all her will power, she vowed that she would forget Draco and get on with her life. She was exhausted, had not been eating properly and had become a complete insomniac. The damage she was doing to herself was inescapable. No man is worth this she told herself and anyway how dare Draco treat her like his toy. It was worse than anything Paul had ever done.

Paul lay snoring by her side and she looked at him. He was not a bad husband, sure he had upset her that evening, but in reality he was mad at having lost his wallet. It would probably turn up tomorrow so was not really lost, but things like that always made him crazy and so he had taken it out on her. To be fair she deserved it having been a complete bitch these pass couple of weeks. Tomorrow they would search for the wallet; they would find it and laugh. Paul would be relieved and happy, and that would be her chance to apologise. Then ignoring all thoughts of Draco she would get her life back together.

She would let Paul make love to her and be an eager participant, sucking his cock, if he would let her. All would then be well and her happiness with her life would return.

As she was telling herself over and over that was what she would do, she realised there was a noise outside the house and so quickly she got out and crossed to the window. The full moon and clear sky meant the garden was brightly lit and there standing at the bottom of the garden was Draco. A voice in her head said, "its your time. Come to me now."

Suddenly she was hurrying to dress, only half caring about whether the noise would wake Paul. All her promises and vows to herself to move on forgotten, as she became consumed by the need to get outside, to meet Draco and make love to him before he disappeared again. This fear meant she simply grabbed the first clothes that came to hand. So as she rushed out of the house she was wearing a sweater and her shorts, she cursed herself for slamming the backdoor hard, but then she froze, the risk of waking Paul forgotten. Draco was nowhere to be seen. Where could he have gone? She was sure he had come for her so where did he want her to go? To the woods? No! She suddenly knew with complete certainty he had gone back to his house and wanted her to follow him there. Not even considering why he hadn't waited, she rushed after him.

Draco was sitting on a wooden seat near the farmhouse as Alex rushed through the narrow belt of trees and into the garden. He sat still making no movement or reaction to her appearance as she continued to cross the ground to reach him. The only reaction he made to her arrival was to move his leg from resting on the seat to the ground. Before Alex even realised, she had she kicked off her sandals and sat in his lap, kneeling either side of his body. His hand lightly touched her leg as she moved across him, before both of his hands grabbed her waist. It seemed to her she had simply done what he expected her to. She loved feeling his strong rough hands on her smooth skin. He looked up at her and smiled as she pushed her hair off her face. Alex was trying as hard as she could to control her breathing. It had been a rush chasing after him and coupled with her excitement at meeting him again, she was panting hard. A fear wandered through her mind that even now he might reject her, and not make love to her.

"It is my time?" she asked nervously.

"Of course," he replied, matter of factly, as though saying, why else would he have called her and be sitting here waiting for her.

Alex felt a sense of anger with herself for asking such a question and even more so at his casual answer. She hated herself for chasing after him and told herself to climb off him and go back home. What she actually did was slowly lower her head, placing her arm on the back of the seat and as he responded by running his hands up her back she kissed him. As they continued kissing, his hands ran over her body and she began to flex her hips, rubbing up and down on his groin. Alex loved the feeling of his hard dick between her legs. Gently he sat up, moving her into a more upright position. She adjusted her hair again, wishing it would stay out of her face and she had fixed it before she had charged out of the house. The thought was lost as he kissed her again. Their kisses were now slow and deliberate, his right hand briefly cupping her breast. She realised she had left without even putting on a bra, as he gently twisted her around, picking her up in his strong arms, before gently laying her down on the bench.

He guided her hand to his groin and she eagerly rubbed him, as they kissed and his hand ran up and down her right leg before he sat up and removed his shirt.

"You are so big," she said, thinking out loud and cringing inside that she had said something that seemed so unworldly.

Soon though she was simply admiring his muscular body, before putting her arms around his neck so he could raise her up and pull her sweater over her head. Her arms instinctively crossed over her bare chest. She remembered how the girls in the forest had been blessed with large firm tits. She felt very aware that her own breasts were not so shapely.

"No." He said gruffly, "I want to see you." His hands gently but firmly pulling her arms away from her chest. To hide her embarrassment she slowly reached out and cupped his face in her hands and kissed him.

"You have a beautiful body," she whispered as he lowered her down and Draco began to kiss and lick her breasts. "So firm and so strong," she commented dreamily, stroking his muscular arms.

His hands gently opened her legs so he could rub between them as he continued to suck on her tits. He took his time working each nipple between his teeth sucking and kissing, before swapping sides back and forth. Alex lay still just watching, a hand lightly stroking his head.

Suddenly he grabbed her, pulled her up so she was now standing in front of him. Alex stood, watching him staring at her, as he undid and pulled her shorts down. At least she had some nice knickers on she thought, pleased that she had worn to bed her white thong. She placed both her hands on his shoulders as he ran his hands up her legs and grabbing her ass he moved her round. She was now side on. Alex realised he was studying her ass as he caressed it with his hands. Placing a hand in the small of her back he firmly pushed her so she bent over, resting her arms on the side of the seat.

She knew he was appraising her body and she hated it, but she still let out a delighted squeal when she felt his mouth gently bite her ass. His hands pulled her bum cheeks apart. She tried to turn around and so stop the inspection. He wrapped an arm around her leg and not wishing to be seen to resist him she contented herself with trying to see what he was doing. Suddenly fear returned to her mind. What if he did not like what he saw?

"You are going to fuck me?" she said nervously. "Aren't you?"

"Of course," he replied in that same matter of fact tone and casually he let go of her leg. "I am going to give you a fuck you will remember for the rest of your life. That's what you came for, right? Just like you saw me do in the forest?"

Oh shit Alex thought, he does know I was there, but immediately the embarrassment was lost as he resumed undressing her. He placed a finger under the top of her thong slowly pulling them down and helping her step out of them.

"Lay down," he said and without hesitation she lay back down on the seat, opening her legs and holding her right leg in the air. He settled down to begin to lick and kiss her pussy. His fingers pulled her pussy lips apart as his long tongue licked deep inside her. Alex began to moan with pleasure, resting her foot on his shoulder. She cried out and moved her foot onto the armrest of the chair, resting the other on the ground as he continued to lick and probe her deeply. Alex was amazed at how unnaturally long his tongue felt as he pushed it further and further into her. He sat up and they stared at each other as he calmly licked his fingers before using them to make a circular motion on top of her slit. His face still watched hers as he caressed her. His face broke into a slight smile

"Oh that is so good," she moaned and then added," Please Draco just like that." At that moment he had begun to rub quickly and firmly from side to side, which made her whole insides explode with sensation and pleasure. Her hand moved up and down the top of her leg as she begged him to carry on. Suddenly he pushed his forefinger into her,

"Oh fuck," she said, surprising herself that she had used such a crude word.

Draco was slowly moving his finger in and out of her, before he lowered his head and licked her while his finger fucked her. His hand worked harder and harder at her hole, sometimes he would lick her, at other times he would just watch her face. All the time that same slight smile on Draco's face as he studied her. It occurred to Alex he knew exactly what she was feeling and thinking. It was like he was playing with her but almost immediately she was consumed by how incredible he was making her feel and the thought was lost.

He kissed her leg and still fucking her with his finger he moved on top of her kissing her on the lips and neck. He gently bit her neck, holding the skin between his teeth before releasing it, as he pulled away. They kissed slowly and intensely all the time his finger bringing her closer and closer to her orgasm. Finally he moved back between her legs again and resuming licking. She laid gasping and moaning, as throwing her head back and tensing her whole body she came.

Alex reached yet another higher level of pleasure, as the orgasm exploded in waves insider her. It was so intense she felt overwhelmed and close to tears, but Draco gave her no chance to rest. He pulled her to her feet and making her kneel in front of him he made her remove his trousers. She gasped as his huge cock popped proudly out and stood to attention just in front of her face.

braindump
braindump
302 Followers