Joining the Village Pack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
braindump
braindump
298 Followers

"Suck it," he simply said.

"I haven't," she went to say.

"Do it!" Commanded Draco, interrupting her and she fell silent as he pulled her head towards him.

Alex took his cock cautiously into her mouth and begun to suck it, moving her mouth up and down on the shaft, resting her hands on his legs. God this feels so good she thought.

"That's right," he said, "just like that." Draco began to slowly stroke her head. Alex briefly paused and studied his cock again. It still shocked her how big it was, before he again pulled her head towards it and she resumed sucking. Draco rested his hand on the back of her neck controlling the speed at which her head moved and gradually getting her to take more and more of his shaft into her mouth.

"Look at me," he said, "show me your eyes." He removed his hand and allowing Alex to continue unguided, he smiled as she maintained exactly the same speed and tried to still take as much into her mouth. Her wide eyes looked up at his and he smiled.

"That's a good girl," he said calmly, "Very soon it will be time and we will fuck." He leant back, thrusting his hips forward and reaching back with his arms to support himself with the seat. Alex tried to take even more of his cock into her mouth. It began to feel a little uncomfortable kneeling on the hard ground, so she began to lick his shaft as well as sucking him; her eyes had never left his since he told her to look at him.

"Come," he said and again it crossed her mind that he could read her thoughts and he sat down on the chair leaning right back and motioning for her to sit on top of him.

"Now we fuck," he said, watching as Alex eagerly moved to sit in his lap. Slowly she lowered her pussy down onto his dick. She gasped as his erect cock slipped inside her; she was so wet that despite its massive girth she sat right down on it easily. Pulling her bum cheeks apart she began to ride him, moaning as she did. Draco hands began to grab her waist making her ride him harder.

Yes! I am screwing him she thought triumphantly, and all the anxiety and waiting seemed worth it. God this is so good, so fucking amazing, she thought.

"I love you," she said out loud, and as her surprise subsided that she would say such a thing, she knew it to be completely true. In fact till now she realised she had not known what love was. Draco smiled at her and a voice in her head said that this had been his plan all along, but she no longer cared.

For Alex her whole world closed in and around Draco. Her focus totally on him and the incredible fuck that she had dreamt about for so long and which was now coming true. She could not of imagined it was possible to feel so amazing. Her whole body was alight with pleasure and she was desperate for more. She continued bouncing up and down as fast and as vigorously as she could. Alex wanted this feeling of overwhelming pleasure to continue, to never end.

Her world began to enter a dream like state, as everything other than Draco and fucking him became a blur. Slowly though she began to feel like the children had come out of the house and joined them, but they couldn't have, could they? Gradually the belief became stronger and stronger, but she made herself ignore it. Right now the only thing that mattered was making love to Draco. Even if something was about to drop on her head and kill her, continuing to screw him was all that mattered to her. Anyway it was too bizarre to be true, but she still felt sure they were behind her. She could sense them all sitting there, silently watching her. She continued to bounce up and down, loudly begging for Draco to keep fucking her. The rest of the world was a grey mist around her.

Suddenly she could hear howling and now she felt there weren't children there at all, but a dozen or so wolves. She thought they were young ones, not yet full grown, and they were sitting there watching her fucking Draco and occasionally they would lift their heads to howl at the moon.

Draco moved her so her arms rested on the back on the seat and she was able to turn her head a little more. Sure enough it seemed there were a bunch of wolves behind her. They were watching and howling as she made love, but it was still a blur and she wasn't sure if it was her imagination, or it was real. They were indeed small, as if young. They sat in a semi-circle watching and howling. Draco slowed his fucking of her a little, but fearing he was trying to stop she sat back up. Alex was feeling exhausted, but despite this she made herself bounce on Draco's cock as hard and fast as she could. She did not care about wolves or anything; she just wanted to be screwed. Draco lying beneath her smiled, and deliberately turned his head to the side.

At that moment from the direction Draco was now looking Paul walked into the garden. Alex had turned her head at the same time so she also saw Paul. As she looked at him Paul almost simultaneously cried out in shock at the sight of his wife and Draco having sex, and then froze at the sight of the wolves, which stopped howling and stared at him. Alex looked down at Draco as though she did not know where she was, and then she screamed loudly and uncontrollably. The scream seemed to spark the wolves into action as they immediately sprung across the grass. Paul only had enough time to let out a cry of terror before they leapt upon him. He was pulled to the ground and almost immediately the wolves were on him, biting and tearing at his neck. Paul struggled briefly, but was soon still. Once he was still, the Wolves all lifted their heads and howled, before they all gorged themselves on Paul's body, biting, tearing and fighting over the flesh and bones.

While this had been happening Draco had tightly grabbed Alex's hair and forced her to watch the scene unfold. He had continued to slowly fuck her, very deliberately thrusting into her as he held her head and made her watch. She had not made any further noise or struggled to get away, but she had watched open mouthed at the scene before her. When Draco then had told her to kneel on the ground and wait for him she immediately did as she was told.

She knelt and watched in silence; slowly she began to feel again the wonderful sensation of her body tingling from the sex she had just enjoyed and the overwhelming desire for more. A voice in her head told her Draco would be back soon to continue screwing her and as that excited her, the scene once again took on a dream-like state. Now she watched with amusement as Draco himself had turned before her eyes into a wolf and was now feasting himself on Paul's body. Pushing the smaller wolves away as he fed. The little ones made her laugh as they ran around Draco and began to roll and play together on the grass.

A couple of the small wolves came over to Alex, putting their heads onto her bare legs. She braved stroking them and rubbing their tummies and soon the others joined them and she was in the middle of the pack laughing and playing with them. She loved the sensation of their rough course hair against her silky skin.

Suddenly with a yelp they jerked as if stunned, and turned and ran off, before stopping and flopping down some distance away. Alex tried to get up to follow, but found she could not make her legs work, so she went to call for them to come back. Her words died on her lips though as she realised Draco or the wolf she thought was Draco was striding back towards her. As he walked he turned before her eyes into a man. The figure rose from being on four legs to two and she stood up to meet him. Alex kissed Draco, tasting blood on his lips, she licking it off with enthusiasm, before gasping in shock because Draco had grabbed her hair.

He pulled her firmly to the ground making her assume a position on all fours on the ground. His hand pushed her back down as he walked around behind her and as she lay hunched down she waited to see what he would do.

"Oh fuck yes," she said as she realised he was going to screw her again, this time from behind.

Draco slapped her on the ass and held his cock as she backed into him. She gasped a little as he stroked his cock up and down over her slit, making her beg him to fuck her. There was a gentle growl from him as he entered her, his cock feeling uncomfortably tight inside her this time, but she didn't care as long as he screwed her.

She began to rock back and forth just as Draco grabbed her hips and began to fuck her too. He slipped a finger inside her ass making her cry out and reach right forward, as he began to thrust into her a little harder than before. Draco then reached for her hair again and pulling her head back he brought her body up higher. Alex began to moan and plead with him to fuck her harder. Grabbing her by the neck he pulled her body right up so he could kiss her face and stroke her cheeks with his hands. Then he reached down to rest a hand on her tummy before he cupped and squeezed her breasts. All the time his cock was slamming into her.

He let her go back down onto all fours again and she spread her arms wide to support herself. Her head still pulled back as he fucked her harder than ever. Placing his hands around her neck he lowered himself down so he could once again kiss her face. Using his weight he made Alex slowly collapse completely, so she lay on the ground, arms stretched out in front of her.

Draco supported by his arms placed either side of her body continued to fuck her, slowly now with long deliberate strokes.

"Oh my god," she said. "That is fucking amazing."

He placed a hand under her head and lifting it slightly he kissed her face and hair as he continued to screw her. She became aware of his breathing getting faster and faster.

"Come inside me," she begged.

"Oh I will my love," he replied, before with a gasp he exploded inside her and then immediately rolled off her.

They lay together for hours looking up at the stars. She had no idea really what happened the rest of that night, she could remember afterwards that it felt like at times she was with Draco the man and sometimes the wolf. Alex was sure he took her from behind several times more but had no idea how often. Often she would lick blood from his mouth, so he must have fed some more on Paul's body, but she was never aware of Draco leaving her or returning.

Part six

When she awoke with a start it was morning and she was in her own bed. She might have convinced herself that it had all been a dream, but the scratches on her body and the way her body felt inside meant there was no chance of that. The clock said nine o'clock and by eleven she was still in bed having been violently sick three times in those two hours. She felt awful, she often wondered where Paul was, each time she told herself he was dead she did not believe it. He couldn't be dead. Could he?

At eleven thirty Alex jumped in shock when the Grandma walked briskly into the bedroom.

"Bless you dear still in bed," she said. "Never mind, feeling ill I suppose. I've come to move you in with me and the kids." She simply added. Alex wanted to protest, but she felt so weak she did not have the energy and so she just watched as the old woman began packing her things.

The old woman spoke again before Alex found the strength to. "Wicked thing your husband leaving you last night, and with a baby on the way as well."

Alex heard the words but a strong sensation of sickness swept over her and once again she fled to the bathroom.

As soon as she reappeared in the bedroom looking white and feeling faint, she was bustled outside. In no time at all Alex was in Grandma's van and being taken over to the farmhouse. All Alex had time to note was their car was gone, as though Paul after all had gone out in it. Maybe he had left her.

It was on the drive over that Alex asked if Draco would be at the house, but before the old woman could answer Alex spoke again.

"I won't see Draco again, will I?" she said sadly.

"That's men for you isn't it dearie," said the woman. "They have their wicked way with us and cast us aside." If she had been cast aside Alex was too weak to care. God why was she feeling so awful? The old woman had said she was having a baby, but she couldn't be pregnant. Could she? And how would the old woman know when she didn't?

Over the next few days Alex slowly accepted the idea that Paul had left her. He had seen her being unfaithful after all. She found it harder and harder to remember the sight of him being ripped apart by the wolves. After a couple of weeks she received a bank statement that showed he was withdrawing money and using his credit card. So he must be alive. Eventually his family would lose their temper with her, and declare him missing, but the Police never found him or his body.

A healthy boy was born six months later, although Alex's eyes never saw him. She died in childbirth just as the baby arrived on the scene screaming his little heart out. Draco was there to receive him though, proud and delighted to finally have a son. He happily agreed that his mother had been right they just needed to move to a new area. Inbreeding in the pack was a real problem.

First try away from Hungary and he had the son he so craved. Draco had already prepared Alex's grave, in a quiet but lovely spot nearby, much as he had done for all the other children's mothers. Others were caring for those graves in Hungary now they had moved away. Draco took care of all the details. Alex's last resting place the children would look after, and ensure there were fresh flowers there everyday. He was now sure he would have more sons but his first-born would always be very special, and he had Alex to thank for that. He would never forget her.

He may be a werewolf, but he tried to be as civilised one as possible. He wanted his family to have a loving home and to be well educated. His children were his whole world and his daughters needed brothers to take charge of the pack when he was gone and to ensure his bloodline continued.

It would be a very happy life in this new land. There were lots and lots of woman, some like the two in the forest were just good fucks, others like Alex were ideal to mate with.

braindump
braindump
298 Followers