Jordan Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We fucked again and again, and dawn was breaking when I finally got to sleep.

Over coffee, sometime around noon, John asked me if I'd submitted to the gang-bang request just because he was my tutor, or for the fear of him telling the other students that I was working as a stripper.

I had a quick laugh then told him not to worry because I had done it of my own free will; and I'd enjoyed it. As for telling other students; I told him that I didn't care; that my flatmates already knew and that I was sure that the word that there was an undergraduate stripper on campus would already be spreading.

Then I added,

"John, as I just said, I don't care about myself, I'm only here for 3 years, but what about yourself, aren't you worried that your wife will find out what you get up to when you're living up here or, maybe even other professors or the Dean? Or maybe your wife will find my knickers in your car when you go home."

"Jordan, I've only known you for a couple of months and during that time I've never seen you with any knickers on; all I've ever seen is that gorgeous little cunt of yours. Hell girl, do you even own any knickers? No Jordan, there's an un-written rule amongst university staff, 'what happens at university stays at university'. My wife knows not to ask about anything other than academic issues."

"That's good to know John; but maybe there is something that you can do to help me; that is if you want to keep fucking me; maybe you could do something to help me get a First (grade)."

"Jordan, from what I've seen of your work so far you probably don't need any help to get a First, but you scratch my back and it's only fair that I scratch yours. Oh, you've got to keep flashing that little cunt of yours and those little 'traffic cone' tits, as you call them."

"I'll happily flash my goodies to you John; I'll do my best to distract you in classes if that's what you want."

"I do, but not just me, everyone; it's great to have someone around who likes wearing as little as you do. You liven-up the place. So, have we got a deal Jordan?"

"Just to be clear John, if I keep flashing my bits to you in class, and around campus; and keep fucking you and maybe your mates, you'll make sure that I get a First. Is that right John?"

"It is Jordan."

I reached over and gently squeezed his cock through his trousers. I knew that I had no guarantee, but if he went back on his word I could tell my story to the Dean, and his wife. Maybe they'd care, maybe they wouldn't; but I was quite happy; I had nothing to lose and plenty to gain.

Since then, every time that John, and sometimes with his mates, have turned-up at the club I've left with them and we've all had a good time.

Also since then I've tried to get a seat at the front of all my classes and flashed whoever was running them. Sometimes I've even rubbed my clit for John to watch. Amazingly, he's never lost track of where he was up to.

I've also spent quite a bit of time at John's flat. He likes me to strip off what little clothing that I'm wearing just as soon as I walk through the door, and not put anything on again until I have to leave. As you've probably guessed, I have no problem with that. I wouldn't describe John as my lover, I don't love him, he's more of a fuck-buddy; one that I'm hoping will lead to a First Class degree, preferably 'with Honours'.

Twice so far, John has invited other professors / managers over to his flat for dinner. John's not very good at cooking anything other than basics so each time he's had the food delivered. Both times he got me to be there to accept the delivery (much to the delight of the food delivery guys) and then to serve it. Of course he wanted me to be totally naked all the time.

I was a little nervous the first time because these were people that I sometimes come across at the uni and I didn't want it to have any adverse effect on my chances of doing well. John just laughed and told me that it would probably have the reverse effect.

When the dinners arrived John introduced me as 'Jordan, my friend'.

I understood why he had said that later on. As I was serving I'd sometimes get a hand slide up my inner thigh and rub my pussy. The first time that it happened my mind was instantly taken back to my rush hour rides on the underground back home.

When the men were sat around drinking after the food, John asked me to sit on their laps and let them play with my pussy whilst they talked. One by one, all of them finger fucked me; 2 of them making me cum.

When I sat on the second man's lap and he started rubbing my clit, he asked me how I knew John. Before I'd had the chance to answer (I find it hard to think straight when a man I hardly know is rubbing my clit), John said,

"Jordan is my star undergraduate."

One of the men replied,

"I can see why John; I think that I'll have to find myself one of those."

"Actually, I meant that she gets the highest marks for all her assignments; without any favours; but yes, she's my star undergrad 'with' the benefits that we're enjoying at the moment."

I was glad when they left each time; I jumped straight onto John and fucked him on the floor in front of the sofa.

Another time, John invited 3 of mates over when I was there. John watched as the 3 of them gang-banged me, filling all 3 holes at once. I came 5 times while they were doing that to me.

John likes to buy clothes for me and each time we go shopping he gets me to model everything that he buys for me, there and then, in the shop. I go into the changing room, put on whatever then go out into the shop and let him have a good look at me. The thing is that if he's buying me a top I have to go out wearing just the top. If it's a skirt then I have to go out wearing just the skirt.

That sounds like I wasn't happy about it, but I was; the thought that I might be seen by someone not expecting to see a partially naked girl; and actually being seen, always turns me on.

So far we've had a few funny looks, and a few men staring at me, but we haven't had any problems. Maybe that's because John takes me to more 'up-market' shops and maybe that's the sort of thing that the 'up-market' customers do. I wouldn't know; I normally go to shops like that and I don't care anyway.

If it's a Friday or Saturday night and John wants me to spend the night with him he'll come to the club and watch me perform, then take me to his flat.

If it's another night he'll phone me then I'll shower and almost run over to his place.

We rarely get much sleep on the nights that I'm at John's flat. In between the fucking we talk, usually about what John is going to do to me, and where; but sometimes about the things that I used to get up to before university. I told him all about the sharking, the teachers, the extra PE lessons, the leisure centre, the carnival and my weekend job.

The psychology experiment

––––––––––––––––-

Just before that first Christmas another part-time job went up on the board: -

Students wanted for psychology experiment. Must be prepared to get naked in unusual places - £35 per 'situation'.

Okay, the money was peanuts compared to the stripping but it looked to be fun; to have opportunities to get naked where 99.99% of the population would never dream of doing so.

I went to where the advert said and at the appointed time and got one hell of a shock; Mia was there along with 2 other girls that I didn't know.

"Mia; what the fuck are you doing here?"

"Oh Hi Jordan, do you remember telling me to go and have some fun; that I needed to flash my goodies more often. Do you remember that night when you showed those videos of me to all those guys? Well you were right; I do get turned on when people see me without my clothes on. Well I just knew that you'd come here and I was hoping that you'd give me some support, push me to do things that deep down I want to do but don't have the nerve to do on my own."

I hugged Mia and told that it was great to have her with me and that we'd make a great team.

The psychology professor called us all together and explained that his students were doing a study into how people react to seeing naked people in situations where they would never expect to see a naked person or persons. He continued saying that these situations would be very public but we shouldn't worry because there would always be at least 10 students close by; most would be lookouts just in case anyone in an unwelcome uniform arrived, and the rest would be very close by with clothes close to hand and that they would surround us and hide us whilst we got dressed. All would be carrying 2-way radios.

Mia was quaking in her shoes as the prof was talking and I had to hold her hand to try to calm her down.

All 6 of us said that we were happy to go ahead and the prof then gave us a list of the 'situations' that we were to be put in.

Dancing in the street

We were taken in a minibus to the centre of town on a Saturday afternoon. Four large coats were taken out of plastic bags and us 4 'volunteers' were told to strip, apart from our shoes, and put a coat on.

While we were doing that, 2 of the psyc student put on costumes of disney animals, compete with VERY large animal heads.

We all went to a sort of mini-square, the lookouts spread out and the other psyc students moved back a bit except for 2 who were waiting for our coats and 2 who had the video cameras.

I squeezed Mia's hand as we waited and told her that she'd be fine. She said that she was turned on. When we were given the nod, a boom box was turned on, off came our coats and 2 big animals and 4 naked girls started dancing.

We danced for 4 tracks before a whistle was blown and the students moved in and formed a circle round us while we put our coats on.

While we were dancing, quite a little crowd gathered around us. I managed to look at a few faces while I was dancing and saw amused, slightly shocked and blank faces; interspersed with a couple men who making it obvious that they wanted to fuck us.

Once covered in the coat, I looked at Mia. Her face was a mixture of relief and pleasure. She was relieved that it was over without us getting locked-up and she was happy that she'd gone through with it. She told me that she'd nearly cum just after we'd started dancing.

I told her that I was close to cumming as well. That wasn't quite true, okay I was turned-on but I've been naked in places more public than that.

On the way back to the uni, in the minibus, everyone couldn't stop talking about how well it had gone.

When we got back we all went up to a big room and the videos were played. I thought that we looked a bit stupid but I kept my mouth shut because everyone else was so happy.

Mia said that she was just relieved that she's survived but I could tell there was more.

As we walked back to our rooms Mia admitted that she'd really loved it and couldn't wait for the next time. I told her that I was the same, which was true, except for the fact that the weather was cold.

The tram ride

The psyc students had obviously picked the route and time carefully so that the tram would be reasonably full. What we had to do was to get on wearing the coats then as we walked down the aisle we'd give the coats to one of the students.

We then had to stand, or sit next to another passenger and the other students would video their reactions. I managed to sit next to a middle-aged man who seemed quite happy that a naked me was sat next to him. Mia was a bit luckier; she had to stand near a couple of young men and one of them had put his hand on her butt. She hadn't dared to tell him to get it off.

The pub

This was a busy pub on a Thursday night and all we had to do was go in with the other students and stand around talking. One of the staff came round collecting glasses and didn't even look at us as he went passed.

Before we went on this one I was feeling horny so I'd put my little Bullet in, on low, and was in a really good mood. While the other 3 naked girls were just chatting to the other pub goers, I was trying to hit on some of the guys with 'come-on' comments. I don't know what I would have done if one of them had reacted favourably; maybe I's have taken him out the back and fucked him. I wonder how that would have gone down with the psyc prof and students.

The Park

This was just walking through a busy, central park at lunchtime. This was boring because we got ignored all the time. Also, there was a cold wind.

The street market

One Saturday morning we were bussed to the market and had to take our coats off and wader around looking at anything that we wanted. This was more fun as some of the stall holders were quite chatty; and suggestive.

A couple of old biddies called us unpleasant names, but apart from that we had a good time; even though it was a cold time.

Ten pin bowling

Now this was fun. Four naked girls playing ten pin bowling attracted quite an audience. We got lots of comments and requests to do something with our bodies; especially when one of us fell over. None of us had played before so all of us ended up on the floor at least once.

I'd half expected the management come over and throw us out but they didn't.

The supermarket

This was the last one. They'd chosen a big supermarket and we had to go in wearing our coats, pick-up a basket then take our coats off once we'd got away from the security guard. We then had to do any shopping that we actually wanted. We'd been told about this before we left the university and one of the other students carried our purses for us.

As expected, we got a few unpleasant and laughable comments but we got most of the way round before the security guard and a manager came and asked us to leave.

None of us managed to actually buy anything.

When it was all over, Mia told me that she'd had fun and was sad that it had ended. I asked her if she wanted to get naked more often; she only said 'maybe', but her face told me that she wanted more.

Shopping

–––––-

Since I became a stripper I've had a lot more money to spend; therefore, I spend more time at the shops. I've done a bit of research into people's reactions and come to the conclusion that shop keepers and sales assistants give better service and are open to negotiating a lower price when a young woman wears see-through tops and short skirts. A bit of flirting helps a lot as well. As John says,

"If you've got it you may as well use it."

Surprisingly it also works with some female shop people; maybe the ones that it works on are lesbians. Who cares, just so long as I get a nice discount.

University social life

––––––––––––

As you'd expect, there is lots of this; and as I've somehow managed to get to be known as the girl with no knickers who's always taking her clothes off; I get lots of invitations to go to parties. I reject most of the ones where I suspect that there's only going to be a handful of guys and me there. I've rejected a few simply because I want to study to get a good degree so that I can get a good, well paid job. The last thing I want is to end-up like my parents.

Whenever I do go to a party lots of people keep asking me if I am the girl who gets naked in her flat with all the others there. The other thing is that lots of the guys invite me just to get a naked girl at their party. Sometimes I do, it depends on the place, the people there and the mood that I'm in.

I try to take Mia and / or Olivia with me to the parties so that there's someone there that I can trust and we can look after each other. Twice so far, I've managed to get Mia to get naked as well, and Olivia just once.

Sometimes, when I get asked to get naked, I'll reply saying that I will if they will. For some strange reason most of the guys back away and stop asking me; which sometimes is a little disappointing if it's a cute guy. One time when I told a guy that, he got me to agree that I would if he could get 2 more girls to get naked as well. Mia was with me but she didn't want to, but surprisingly that guy did manage to get 2 girls so there were 3 of us naked, surrounded by guys, all wanting to talk and dance with us.

Impromptu parties in our flat seem to be quite common. Friends of the guys just turn-up with cans of beer and want to stay in and drink. Of course we girls get invited; sometimes we'll join them, other times we'll just stay in our rooms. Mia and Olivia have been talked into getting naked as well a few times.

It was sometime in the November that someone brought a game called twister to one of the impromptu parties. Now I'd never heard of that game before so I was interested; and very interested when I found out how it's played. That game should be played at all parties where there are naked girls. We managed to get Mia to play it a few times and twice when she was naked. All that touching of bodies and accidental collapsing on to one another, wow; and I'm still trying to work out how the guys always seem to end up between my legs.

That first semester was the best for parties; there were dozens of them, especially in the build-up to Christmas. Some of the more organised parties were theme parties. I've been to a Hawaiian party, sleepwear party, An ABC (anything but clothes) party, a DnotPC (definitely not politically correct) party, a DTGL (dress to get laid) party, a sex toy swap party, a LYCATD (leave your clothes at the door) party and a FIWHAP (fuck it we're having a party) party. Lucas says that I've been to loads of OON (only one naked) parties and not even realised it.

Most of them were good for girls to get naked and at the sex toy swap party about 9 or 10 girls ended-up naked with their legs wide open while boys used a whole variety of sex toys on them. I had to go out before hand and buy a vibrator (that I didn't mind losing) to swap.

I went back to my flat from that party with a Venus Butterfly Vibrator. I think that someone must have got a few of them that had 'fallen off the back of a lorry' because 5 of us girls went home with one strapped to them.

I'm seriously thinking of wearing it under one of my micro skirts and going round town like that one day.

It was those themed parties before that Christmas that seemed to be the start of girls getting naked at parties. After them girls were always getting naked at parties even if it wasn't a themed party. In a way I was pleased about it because other girls were realising the fun that they can have, but at the same time it was taking the attention away from me. I like to be the only one naked.

Christmas break

––––––––––

A lot happened during that first semester but it was soon Christmas and I went back home for a few days. I had to cook the Christmas dinner and just about order mum and dad to be there to eat it. My loser of a brother managed to be there as well but his brain was often somewhere out in space. Mum did manage to thank me for a nice dinner.

I went to the leisure centre on both the next 2 days and had a great time flashing my tiny tits and pussy to unsuspecting people before deciding that it was time to go back to university; even though I would be the only one in our flat.

Having said that, I didn't spend much time there; I went and bought myself a nice, warm, short coat then spent quite a bit of time window shopping and trying clothes on. I love getting naked in shops and I soon discovered that it easier to wear just the coat and shoes when I went out. John was a little surprised the first time that we left the club and got into the taxi to go back to his flat. The taxi driver got a nice surprise as well.

The club owner was grateful when I got back as well; most of his girls wanted time off but more men wanted to go to a strip club.

When John got back and phoned me I was straight round there and we fucked for hours. So much so that I wondered if his wife had kept her knees closed all the time that he was home.